[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about getting a Slidefire SSAR stock. Anybody have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: slidefire.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
slidefire.jpg
113 KB, 1920x1080
Thinking about getting a Slidefire SSAR stock.
Anybody have one? And if so, is it worth the $300?
>>
Spend $300 to increase your ammo consumption and decrease accuracy?

Do it. Just fucking do it.
>>
>>30517551
I myself would personally not buy it. I've fired full auto weapons to the point of being tired of them in the military, so the idea of a full auto weapon doesn't have that forbidden fruit factor for me.

I prefer to maximize my accuracy or use of skills while shooting, rather than burning through ammo for the sake of it.

But you do you.
>>
>>30517635
You're definitely right.

I was a POG medic so I rarely got to shoot anything fun. I suppose that's why FA weapons still have a certain draw for me.

Don't think I'll actually buy one, I was just shitposting and looking for some input. Thanks for the advice, man.
>>
>>30517551
dunno if I looked at the wrong thing but I copied your subject, stuck it in google, and got a $160 price tag
300 where/why?
>>
Would rather have the binary trigger system then this and about the same price i may be wrong
>>
>>30517551
>>30517874
Look up the fostech echo. Apparently you can't outrun it because it has a sear that somehow isn't a full autosear. No idea how it works, but you can shoot real fucking fast with that. Might as well be full auto (fire on pull and release).
>>
>>30518568
I like the fact that you can switch the safety to cancel the fire on release function while in the middle of the trigger pull.
>>
>>30518890
I ordered one will inform when it arrives and I get some use out of it
>>
>>30517635
Fucking this

>SAW gunner and 240 gunner for 3 years

Full auto is boring unless it's big shit like the m2
>>
>>30517551
Buy a cheaper one.

>>30517587
Where did he say he thought it was a practical device or that it would be useful?
>>
>>30517551
The Tac-Con trigger is down to $350. I'd take it over a $300 slide fire stock.
>>
>>30517551
Anybody know if one of these will work in an AR chambered in .22lr?
>>
File: 94.jpg (312 KB, 980x1306) Image search: [Google]
94.jpg
312 KB, 980x1306
>>30521326
No, you need recoil for it to work properly.

I'm really surprised Slidefire hasn't burrowed itself into bankruptcy yet. With the failure of the belt fed upper (they actually were trying to get a govt contract for that shit) to the owner blowing millions wanting to make his own ammo, I figured they would be far into the red.
>>
>>30521326
It works on an M&P-15/22 if you put a recoil booster on it.
>>
Do they make versions for us lefties?
>>
I'm still waiting for them to make one for the HK pattern guns. With all the PTRs, Centurys, and various MP5 clones out there it seems like there would be enough demand.
>>
>>30517551
I have one of the $100 bumpfire stocks and it does the exact same thing and works just as well it doesn't look as gucci but it's 1/3 the price for a rangetoy item
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.