[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dueling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16
File: pistols4.jpg (62 KB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
pistols4.jpg
62 KB, 400x218
If dueling was suddenly made legal for basically any kind of general disagreement I feel that there'd a vast decline in SJWs and hurt feelings being national news. SO, if dueling/trial by combats were to miraculously make a comeback in the current day and age...
>Who would you challenge?
>What specific weapon(s) would you choose for your duel? (Swords, flintlock pistols, long range rifles, banjos?)
>The reason you're challenging this individual/group to a duel? (Killed your father? Kicked your dog? Breathing? Or are you just cleansing the world like that guy in the Watchdogs compilation?)
>Location?
>Witnesses/Judge?
>>
>>30512844
Some states still have mutual combat laws, I think they are called, which is basically duelling
>>
>Elizabeth Warren
>MRE spoons
>Fuck you Elizabeth Warren
>Staples Center in LA
>Nationally televised
>>
>>30512844
I would choose a kick duel with Kerpal because he claims i kick his dog
>>
>>30512844
There'd be no decline.
>you hurt my feels, shitlord
>okay fight me, faggot
>no, i don't believe in violence and you're a babykiller
Dueling is fucking stupid anyway. The only thing it proves is that someone practiced more or got lucky.
>>
>>30512871
mutual combat is really only used for school fights
>>
>>30512883

This is what I came here for.
>>
>>30512844
Any radical feminist
Fisticuffs
Do i need a reason? They'll give me one
Rural desert in arizona mid summer
Judge can be our faglord, milo
>>
I would challenge Barack Obama, then Hillary Clinton, then Jerry Brown.
Flintlock pistols
They are terrible politicians
Time square
I hope not.
>>
>>30512844
>>
>challenge obama
>use muh superior kutanuh
>pure steel folded over a thousand times
>cut straight through his commie body
>make america gr8 again
>???
>profit!
>>
File: executionsers blade.jpg (265 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
executionsers blade.jpg
265 KB, 1600x1063
>every blm leader, laci green, and then any rad fem I find
>german executioner swords
>they have served to warp this world, and I'm going to make them hurt
>at a trump rally (preferably as a halftime sort of thing onstage)
>Vladimir putin
>>
>>30513041
You don't get to pick either the location or weapon used, weapon is for the challenged party to decide and location obviously has to be mutually agreed on by the seconds of you and the challenged party.

Realistically your challenge would just be refused because you're a fucking pleb and the president couldn't give a shit what you or your peer group think about him.

What you'd want is a supreme court justice or something to challenge him.
>>
>>30512844
>>Who would you challenge?
The guy who fucked my ex when i was deployed
>>What specific weapon(s) would you choose for your duel? (Swords, flintlock pistols, long range rifles, banjos?)
Sniper rifle
>>The reason you're challenging this individual/group to a duel? (Killed your father? Kicked your dog? Breathing? Or are you just cleansing the world like that guy in the Watchdogs compilation?)
See above
>>Location?
In da woods
>>Witnesses/Judge?
My friends and the fucking bitch
>>
>>30512883
>>MRE spoons
My fucking sides
>>
>>30512908
>The only thing it proves is that someone practiced more or got lucky.
I guess most things in life are pretty stupid, huh?
>>
>>30513641
I know that feel
>>
>>30512844
Ahh summer time is here again.
>>
>>30513392
>You don't get to pick either the location or weapon used

Shiiit. I just got a hard on thinking about modern dueling. Instead of paces and flintlocks we get whole national parks and rifles.

Think about it, sniper duels in the Shenandoah Mountains.
>>
File: 1448690510007.jpg (40 KB, 450x364) Image search: [Google]
1448690510007.jpg
40 KB, 450x364
>>30513708
>i don't like this thead he must be underage

you are a special kind of retard
>>
File: 1467159228357.jpg (64 KB, 686x482) Image search: [Google]
1467159228357.jpg
64 KB, 686x482
>>30512844
I think shooting a person over a disagreement is so fucking stupid.
But you should be able to just to hit a person in their cocksucker if they run their mouth and not get charges put on you.
Just good ol' fisticuffs to settle a disagreement.
>>
>>30513843
Nah, I think fisticuffs for small disagreements, pistols for important ones. I can already see the use of dueling pistols against the libtards in Portland. A man can dream
>>
>>30513736
That's not how dueling works you honorless faggot.
>>
>>30513843
Nope. If it's important enough to fight over, it's important enough to kill over. If your standards are any lower, you're just a faggot with impulse control problems.
>>
>>30513641
Out of curiosity, did the other guy even know that you existed? I fucked a girlfriend while her boyfriend was overseas. I had no idea that he existed until she was forced to tell me about him before he returned. She asked me to not say anything and said that nothing had to change. I was mad so I got his number out of her phone and told him what was up. He was pissed as fuck at me, but he got over it once I made it clear that she lied about being single.

tl;dr, if your ex lied to the guy and claimed to be single, it is entirely on her.
>>
>>30514055
I disagree. Sometimes a man just needs to be set straight, and once straight, he'll stay that way -- and the only way to get through to that man may be fewer teeth and mouth full of fingerbones.
>>
>>30514055

>I play COD alot: The post
>>
>>30513736
In From the Earth to the Moon by Jules Verne (1865) two characters duel this way. They enter a wood from opposite ends with rifles and start hunting each other.
>>
>>30514097
Bullshit. Literally does not happen.
>>30514115
>I get my jollies off being violent and like to pretend I have the moral high ground.
>>
>>30512908
>ten paces turn aim shoot.

Literally zero to practice. You cheat, you hang.

It's to remove the simple fact that I'm a 6'4 250 pound Saharan professional fighter from a conflict. Yet even with 5 assault charges I'm still free to walk around and stomp people who disagree with me. Also I've not been charged with over 200 other assaults, one of which left someone quite literally retarded. I'll be damned if someone tells me anything I disagree with, because obviously might makes right.
>>
>Everyone in the NJ State Legislature with a D after their name
>A 4ft. length of rebar
>Why the fuck do you think?
>At the entrance to the Holland Tunnel, to ward off any stray New Yorkers
>Evan Fucking Nappen
>>
>>30513641
kek, cuckold blames the tool his loved one used. Your sweet little love dove did that to you, not him. Now grow the fuck up, you fucking feminist.
>>
>>30512844
Hillary Clinton, on grounds that she's a cunt.
>>
Illegal immigrants and refugees
M91/30 no ammo spike bayonets only
Hes a degenerate
Cnn news studio
Donald trump
>>
>>30512844
Get full torso/neck/groin kevlar protection, along with a specially made helmet. Think a motorcycle helmet with a much larger visor made out of very well reinforced plexiglass or something similar.

The opponents are given a double barrel derringer with .38spc simunition rounds. They proceed like any normal duel. Meet in middle, walk away, turn and fire on cue.

That way nobody dies, but it'll knock the spit out of you enough that maybe you'll come to your senses.
>>
>>30514421
Actually no, give them each one of these. DA/SA 5 shot .38S&W revolvers.
>>
File: H&R Defender.jpg (32 KB, 663x351) Image search: [Google]
H&R Defender.jpg
32 KB, 663x351
>>30514448
forgot pic

Side note; you'd have a referee that keeps the duel fair, inspecting the pistols and their ammunition before the duel commences for fairness and safety. That way there's more incentive for somebody to not 'accidentally' load live ammunition, since the ref could be held liable.
>>
>>30512893
Wow am I the only one who got this reference? Fuck I'm old
>>
>>30514166
The Fuck you say? retard?
>>
>>30514421
No armor allowed in duels.
>>
File: gains.jpg (222 KB, 1111x983) Image search: [Google]
gains.jpg
222 KB, 1111x983
>>30514421
>>30514474
This needs to be a sport.

F U N D I T
U
N
D

I
T
>>
>>30514502
Meh. Crank Yankers was not everyone's thing.
>>
>>30514613
This
Also, we should bring gladiator fights back.
That would be some top notch television.
>>
>>30512871
Like in texas where you can have a fistfight so long as both people consent to it before-hand?
>>
>>30514841
>>30514841
Washington, too, believe it or not. Look up Phoenix Jones.
>>
>>30513392
that's what champions are for, they just send an armsman to dispatch you with a snowflake weapon
>>
>>30512844
The thing about legal duelling is that it's not mandatory, people could and would just say no.

The SJWs would just run PSAs: "Just say no to challenges."

It would basically be a form of legal bullying and would be dealt with approximately the same way. Probably not very successfully but some things never change.

"Duel me faggot, what you won't? You're a faggot. Everyone, anon is a faggot!"
Only duellists would give a shit.

It would probably thin out the ranks of /k/ a bit but for the SJWs, it would be a non-issue.

LAPD would be in favor of it though, they wouldn't have to respond to gang violence anymore. X dissed Y? Y has already challenged X to a duel. Next week, Z will challenge X to a duel to avenge his bro.

Inglewood drivebys are down by 83%
>>
>>30514055
If somebody keeps talking shit and being a nuisance and won't fuck off. I will fucking drop em'. I wouldn't want to kill someone in most cases. Unless I have to. Some people still have balls unlike a beta cuck like yourself that has to grab a gun rather than fight.
>>
File: mfw.png (826 KB, 584x623) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
826 KB, 584x623
>>30514623
>Crank Yankers
nigger try Jerky Boys
>>
>>30514193
Not him but fuck you faggoty hipster ass. I fucking challenge you to a deal to the death you cunt in his honor.
>>
>durr dueling in the modern day

All of you should remember that the practice of dueling was simply just an outgrowth of (then) society's notions about manhood, honor, and station, none of which exist in any recognizable form in the modern era.

The reason why duels existed and were a big deal was because, for a gentleman--you needed to be a landowner of some means with importance in your community to be called one--dishonor was worse than death. This is why people issued and accepted them in the first place, although, admittedly, like most trials, most duels did not go all the way.
>>
>>30515126
Spotted the coward
Legalize modern dueling and all the alphas well die but a bitch made nigger like you will survive.
>>
>>30515159
Will*
>>
you do realize that it will mainly be niggers killing niggers in duels right. They are the only people who would actually go through with it. White men lost something in the last 75 years. They have become soft
>>
File: TPS REPORT COMBAT (2).jpg (53 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
TPS REPORT COMBAT (2).jpg
53 KB, 300x168
>>30514055
>faggot with impulse control problems.
That's why dueling was banned in the first place. people would murder each other because "muh honor" thinking that was admirable, when they should have just shrugged it off. "sticks and stones" is the type of shit we teach toddlers, we shouldn't have to remind full grown adults that.

However it is fun to think about it for curiosities sake. I would duel that fucker steve in my office who I know keeps stealing my food. The weapon would be any office equipment available and would take place in the parking lot with coworkers/bosses gathered around to watch the spectacle. I imagine it would look a lot like this.
>>
I'd probably just go with unified MMA rules, because I'm a pussy who's shit with a sword but pretty decent at grappling.
>>
>>30515268
well there still needs to be a judge...
>>
I would duel all leftist politicians, all over the world, in order to genocide that cancer. However I'm pretty sure not a single one of them would accept.
>>
>>30515438
No, they'd accept and then break the rules.

Dueling with Diane Feinstein with swords? She'd pull out a MAC-10.
Grappling with HRC? You'd get sniped by the secret service.
>>
>>30513739

the fact that so many people in here don't know how dueling worked irl shows how young everyone is.
>>
>Anon's mom
>My penis
>dat ass
>>
>>30514891
Thank you anon, I was not disappointed.

https://youtu.be/teBnJYO0SSY?t=6m39s
>>
>>30515496
Yes, because most people have a working knowledge of duello. It's just the sheltered kids that haven't had to deal with it in their day to day lives that don't know how it works.
>>
File: Cuck Squad.jpg (37 KB, 758x426) Image search: [Google]
Cuck Squad.jpg
37 KB, 758x426
>>30515661
Back in the 80's you weren't a man real man until you had defeated all of your rivals in single combat and then cuck your arch nemesis before you left high school. They even had a documentary about it called "The Karate Kid"
>>
>>30515734
then he went to japan and did it to some tiny dick jap. and saved his village or some shit
>>
File: murica.png (361 KB, 400x528) Image search: [Google]
murica.png
361 KB, 400x528
>>30515624
that's fucking great
>>
>>30515624

Jesus that fucking vid quality. I didn't know we had filters that simulated impressionist art
>>
File: 1453051705144.png (40 KB, 627x555) Image search: [Google]
1453051705144.png
40 KB, 627x555
>>30515496
I know how dueling works, but the idea that you'd need to cling to that concept has made you show your autism
>>
>>30515496

Dueling hasn't been a thing since the early-mid 19th century.

Can you please tell me what Alt universe you live in? I kinda wanna drop in and check it out.
>>
>>30515842
>>30515496
like the idea that
"oh well it needs to be ten paces with flintlock pistols, or in rare cases lemat guns"
is fucking so cringe worthy
>>
Rachael Maddow of CNN's carbon copy of Rachael Maddow, then the entire hosting group on the View one by one.

Ball bats with rusted nails

Reason: I hate stupid liberals on TV, especially the arrogant pseudo-intellectual ones.

Location? some kind of boxing/wrestling ring like in Escape From New York.

Witnesses? Donald Trump, Ted Nugent, Penn Gillette, and maybe some other right wing nuts, just for the irony.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.