[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have vast knowledge and can identify nazi badges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: ss-wachtmaenner.jpg (58 KB, 750x375) Image search: [Google]
ss-wachtmaenner.jpg
58 KB, 750x375
Does anyone have vast knowledge and can identify nazi badges from 1933-1945? I found two in the basement of my great-grandfather, but I think my country (Germany) is going to fuck me in the ass via IP adress, if I post a swastika anywhere.
>>
File: img027.jpg (129 KB, 750x1038) Image search: [Google]
img027.jpg
129 KB, 750x1038
Nah, you wont get any problems. I am german too and dumped the pics my great grandfather took during his time in france in WW2 on /k/.
pic related for example
>>
>>30508743

"Badges" as in? Medals, collar tabs?
>>
File: IAS[1].jpg (1 MB, 800x1063) Image search: [Google]
IAS[1].jpg
1 MB, 800x1063
Doe one of them look like this?
>>
File: yellow-stars-of-david.jpg (74 KB, 709x567) Image search: [Google]
yellow-stars-of-david.jpg
74 KB, 709x567
>>
File: 2016-07-05 13.46.56.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-05 13.46.56.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
Well, you probably know what's behind the black spot. I tried to ask him about it, but he's too senile to remember anything that's earlier than last week. I really just want to know the name of the medal or what you had to do to get it.
>>
>>30508743
http://quanonline.com/military/military_reference/german/german.html

Has military & civilian badges/pins/etc.
>>
>>30508743
My god you are cucked hard. Swastika in Germany is only banned in non historical context.
>>
>>30508800

Could be wrong but those look like civil orders, not military medals.
>>
File: sensible-chuckle.png (31 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sensible-chuckle.png
31 KB, 250x250
>>30508795
>>
>>30508794
That reminds me of that one time like 2 years ago that a dude claimed he bought a Nazi badge at a gunshow for like $75. It turned out that it was just a silver GAFB that was heavily tarnished.
>>
>>30508800
http://www.ehrenzeichen-orden.de/nationalsozialismus/ehrenzeichen-fur-deutsche-volkspflege-2-stufe-steckkreuz.html
>>
>>30508800
Right one's from the red cross."20 years of service" or something like that.
>>
>>30508800
First one is a social welfare decoration, a civil award
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Welfare_Decoration
Don't know about the second one, sorry
>>
>>30508800

Both civil awards.

Looks like Gramps didn't kill any Judeo-Bolsheviks anon, sorry.
>>
>>30508841
Beat me to it.

http://www.milprom.com/German/medals/

The Nazi's were all about medals because eventually that's all they had left.

As a Murican anon of German descent (Grandpa was Murican, Grandma was German war bride...they got married th day after the "no fraternization" rule got canned, & not a minute too soon as grandma was in "a family way.")... I find it funny that the people who actually know the most about the German WWII time frame seem to be Americans now...God you guys are fucked & kuked
>>
>>30508902
I'm Irish, but yeah, i'm fucked and cucked
>>
>>30508800
http://www.emedals.com/europe/germany/third-reich-national-awards/red-cross-social-welfare-awards/a-german-red-cross-sister-s-cross-2nd-model
Looks like the one on the right, just in worse condition.
>>
File: Born_to_feel.jpg (32 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
Born_to_feel.jpg
32 KB, 428x500
>>30508902
The only thing we are taught is to feel bad for it. Germany is like a borderliner, went from extreme right to extreme left. Everything is fucked. Get me out of here.
>>
>>30508902
>Post a page that sell fakes.
> I find it funny that the people who actually know the most about the German WWII time frame seem to be Americans now

OK Burger.
>>
>>30508920
Nazism is undoubtedly one of the worse things to come out of the 20th century but Mao & Stalin made the ever efficient Germans look like amateur hour for the sheer number of people killed. A lot of the leftist pussification of Germany stems from the Denazification post war and the rest of Europe's worries about a resurgent Germany. After all, the Germans had bounced back once already after WWI...

Personally, I think Patton was right. Imagine how the Cold War would have played out had we pushed Stalin's shit in immediately in a moment of realpolitik.
>>
>>30508949
>It was for the picture.

>too busy owning grandpa's war trophy pistol that was "liberated" from Belgium and the re-liberated from some poor dead Nazi bastard's corpse to care about people who would buy/sell fakes.
>>
>>30508984
FN High Power?
>>
>>30509010
Actually a FN M1922 with commercial markings/grips but waffenamt marked. Was likely sitting in factory when Wehrmacht rolled in. Less desireable as a shooter but more interesting I think historiacally than wartime production.
>>
>>30509103
Pics?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.