[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/meg/- Military Enlistment General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 1467394106989.png (154 KB, 744x724) Image search: [Google]
1467394106989.png
154 KB, 744x724
/meg/- Military Enlistment General

>Discord
https://discord.gg/0y3eBT2ji4rHI4TM
>IRC Channel
>implying anyone uses IRC
#MEG on Freenode
If you're on mobile look up AndroIRC for the app. Any questions, ask in the thread to get you set up.

Resources:

>Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

>http://www.sealswcc.com/
SEAL/SWCC site with videos and fitness plans and a forum

>Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

>Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

>http://www.corpsman.com
For Navy Corpsman info.

>http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff. Good site for Marines info too.

>http://www.uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

>www.defencejobs.gov.au/
For info on the Australian Defense Force, and how you can shitpost on the world stage.

>https://www.airwarriors.com/community/
Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

OP template
http://pastebin.com/sb5Gv1dW (embed)

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
http://pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga (embed)

Which branch are you enlisting/enlisted/considering?
http://strawpoll.me/6764857 (embed)

Ask questions, get advice from retards on how to lie on the poly, bitch about recruiters, accuse each other of stolen valor, just keep it in this general.
>>
>>30507441
I am a transwoman living in murica.

I wanted to enlisted when I was 18, but I was a fag and when being a fag was okay I was already popping tranny pills.

Would I be able to enlist or try to become an officer? I got a shitty polysci degree and work at star bucks part time. I love guns and dicks. I figure the army or marines will give me both to fuck around with. I would join the navy or air force but they are way too faggy for me.

I am 25 now so I am a bit on the older side and since I have been on female hormones I think I will need to go by female standards. However I don't have a vagina yet, but I am paying for it out of my own pocket in a year and a half. Would it be cool if I join up? I can handle the banter and shit.
>>
File: 1460403017321.png (17 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1460403017321.png
17 KB, 700x600
>>30507632
Kill yourself freak
>>
>>30507632
>transwoman

(((i an REAL gril)))
>>
>>30507647
>wants to serve country
>gets called a freak

hello to you too.

>>30507704
That is right goy I am a real girl.

But really I don't deny that I was ever male, but being a girl makes me happy. No one knows I was born a dude who didn't know me before. of course I tell them before sex and for the most part before kissing unless they are so chad who really deserves it.

Now can you guys give me real help on joining up or you going to give me shit for something I had no control over?
>>
>>30507632
>I love guns and dicks
Don't sign up just to meet someone, that's fucking dumb and often illegal.

If you do sign up though I have a lot of respect for your choice. It won't be easy and you'll probably face a lot of adversity, but you'll be serving your country in more ways than one.

[spoiler]this was probably bait anyways[/spoiler]
>>
>>30507881
They don't allow people with mental illnesses in the milItary.

Post pics though
>>
>>30507881
Didn't your mommy teach you not to reply to bait, dear?
>>
A lot of people say it's easy to get a job in firefighting out of the Navy. What about being a Forest Ranger?
>>
>>30507881
If you wanted to serve, maybe you shouldn't have destroyed yourself in deranged self-pleasure.
>>
>>30507881
Noonecares.jpg you'd be another faggot officer nothing new.
USAF here currently comm's troop plan on cross training to EOD.
I can answer any questions you guys have ant the chair force. Sorry I have no cool stories because air force.
>>
>>30507924
>>30507881
Seconded. Post pics of your boipucci.
>>
>>30507924
Transgender individuals are cool in the military as of last week, anon. Read the news.
>>
>>30507632

Go Marines so you can kill yourself during basic and have Congress rethink letting mentally ill people in the military.
>>
>>30508983
>you will never be in the platoon gangbang in the showers to a sissy tranny
>>
Bump for Navy
>>
Can anyone here weigh in on surface vs. subsurface for Nuke?
>>
have fun dying for this tranny nation while your female comrades flirt with the CO and you have to pick up their basic duties.
>>
Ash Carter just met with a transperson from each branch for a photo op last week guy/girl. You're good.
>>
Will MtF trannies get put in with males or females?
>>
>>30509206
Working in a sub is absolute misery from what I hear
>>
File: eagle chest.jpg (63 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
eagle chest.jpg
63 KB, 600x455
Well /meg/ I leave for basic in less than 3 weeks now for army basic, anything else I should know or do to prepare? Physically I'm not worried about anything, but anything I should bring with me that isnt usually listed?
>>
>everybody has to sign an open contract (marines) before going to meps.

what would their reaction / possible solution be if i would refuse to sign / demand an infantry contract.

would they just tell me to leave or actually try to work with me?
>>
>>30509468
Bring whatever you want but you're not gonna actually have anything of your own, just what's issued to you. Unless it's totally been pussified since 08'
>>
>>30509485

They might try to work with you but if there's no slot then there's no slot. They can't make you sign for something if you don't want to, so if they can't get it for you then you just leave.

Your recruiter would be pissed but oh well.
>>
>>30508049
>What about being a Forest Ranger
It would probably help rather than hurt
>>30509206
In general subs suck man, i wouldnt recommend it but than again i wouldnt recommend nuke either.
>>
>>30509375
Being a Nuke is absolute misery, I hear.
>>
>>30508049
good luck. You're competing with hundreds of people for literally 2 positions.
>>
>>30509485
>>everybody has to sign an open contract (marines) before going to meps.
Before going to meps?

What the fuck?

Also, fuck the marines. Only thing good about being a marine is the dress blues.
>>
Anyone gone 14 series here? Looking at 14A, but wouldn't be opposed to enlisting too
>>
File: 1463910142408.png (170 KB, 333x444) Image search: [Google]
1463910142408.png
170 KB, 333x444
19K TOMORROW
>>
>>30510351
that's what multiple people claimed in the last thread. =/
>>
>>30510373
ADA is one of those branches that hasn't actually done anything in several decades , but we can't afford to get rid of in case we need them.

You will deploy to watch defensive missile batteries rust while waiting for WW3 so you can be relevant.
>>
>>30509206
You're just as likely to end up totally miserable as either.

As a surface nuke you could very plausiblu end up working for reactor department on a terrible carrier like the Ike and blow your brains out. As a sub nuke you'll be on a submarine and not have the worst conceivable deal, but it will still be terrible and you won't even get to do anything fun.
>>
>>30509208
That feel when waiting for more trannies to come out before I transition so it will be less awkward
>>
Any pilots here who can give me their two cents?
>>
>>30510351
>being this much of a bitch to join the marines

We don't want you anyways
>>
nuke or ctn>????
>>
File: Screen_Shot_20160702_at_23.10.54.png (938 KB, 1190x1208) Image search: [Google]
Screen_Shot_20160702_at_23.10.54.png
938 KB, 1190x1208
What are /k/ approved alternatives to the military? I'm certain I'll get rejected due to health reasons. I was considering Sealift Command and NOAA. In school to get Merchant Marine 3rd mate license. Also considering doing a few seasons as a wild firefighter.
>>
I head to Pcola for flight school in November. In the mean time, I'm stashed at the NROTC unit I commissioned from. It's a grand old time, so I'm not complaining. But, is there anything I could do while waiting? I have a LOT of free time, and besides working out and slowly killing my liver, I get a little bored.
>>
>>30510928
Apachebro on station. What's up?
>>
>>30510971
What could physically disqualify you from the military, but not from those professions?
>>
>>30510988
Depression diagnosis when I was younger. I consider myself fine now, but I doubt the Coast Guard or Navy would. At least im not the tranny
>>
>>30510983
Currently a 18 year old with private pilots license attending local AFROTC detachment with hopes of flying anything for the military. Is there a better route to fly something for our fantastic country besides the ROTC airforce route?
>>
>>30511018
Depends on what you want to fly and for what branch. The Army is arguably the best for rotary wing.
>>
>>30511029
I really don't care what I fly as long as I'm flying. I've just always had that itch
>>
Army warrant is the most expedient route to being a military pilot. However, if you want a shot at flying something fast and fixed-wing, you're doing exactly what you should be doing by getting your pilot's license young and attending AFROTC.
>>
>>30511018
Everyone in my NROTC unit that has wanted to go aviation has gotten it for their service selection (except for 1 shitbag), so I'd say doing Navy ROTC is a safe bet. But then again it could be that our unit is really small, and those of us who wanted aviation weren't stupid.
>>
>>30511051
Does a pilots license actually matter for the Air Force? As far as I know, it doesn't mean jack shit in the Navy.
>>
>>30511087
No, it's just icing on the cake
>>
>>30511097
Ok that's what I thought. My CO said if anything, it might set you up to fail b/c you might think your hot shit because you "already know how to fly." He didn't say that was the case, merely a possibility.
>>
>>30511117
Flying a single engine piper cub that maxes out at 100 knots is quite different from a dual engine turbine aircraft.
>>
>>30511130
So looking back, if you had 5 months to kill before you went to flight school, what would you have done? Would you have tried to prepare academically, or just relaxed?
>>
>>30511074
See the thing that sucks about my detachment is that it's one of the biggest in the country. Does size impact my chances of being selected?
>>
>>30511097
My CO said that it's going to give me something like 9 extra points on my pilot selection score. Was he selling me lies?
>>
>>30511140
If you know your aircraft, learn your 5&9s. Other than that, refresh yourself on whatever aviation related material you've been taught thus far.
>>
>>30511170
I don't know man, I'm the 64 guy.
>>
>>30511177
I haven't learned anything. I commissioned a little under 2 months ago. I won't find out my aircraft for like a year and a half.

I'm just chilling here with nothing to do. Was it different for you? Did you know what you were going to fly?
>>
>>30511196
Surely you go through primary or initial entry flight training before moving onto the advanced airframe. What trainer does the navy use?
>>
>>30511217
Oh your saying learn the specifics of the trainer the Navy uses? Its the T-6. Because as of right now, I haven't been taught any aviation related material.
>>
>>30507881
Honestly though. How does it feel to become weaker and weaker?
>>
>>30511251
You need to figure out what's next for you man. In the Army we go through a bunch of different courses prior to actually starting our primary flight training, then we learn everything from weather, airspace, aircraft systems to operational hazard reporting and the rest.
>>
>>30510523
MEPS is where you get your contract and then where you leave from to go to basic. Recruiters prior to MEPS can't make you sign shit.
>>30510609
but submariner pay, and if you stick with it long enough (not sure how long, around an enlistment I thought), you get that the rest of your time in no matter where you go
>>30510940
It's not about being a bitch, it's about not being an idiot. You have basically no control over what you end up doing (wanted to be infantry? fuck you, the corps needs a quartermaster), the fucking french foreign legion promotes people faster, and most of the Marines get the shittiest gear of any of the services. This is outside of Marines having the worst barracks, shitty duty stations (hey! want a career of mostly just wandering around a navy ship and looking mean, sounds exciting to me!), and generally the worst of everything. It's so bad that they've had to turn having the worst of everything into some kind of cognitive dissonance meme. If you want to be some high speed combat guy, join the Army and get into the regiment.
>>
Will flat feet affect enlisting in the Navy? I don't have totally flat feet, but it is noticeable. Hasn't ever affected my running, squats, or other exercising. Also currently beginning to do some rehabilitative exercises for the arch muscles.
>>
>>30511471
Dunno about the navy, but pretty sure this is across all services:
No one gives a damn any more. They'll check, then they'll tell you what kind of running shoes to get.
>>
>>30511565
Thanks friend. Even if the rehabilitative exercises don't help with the arch I suspect they'll be beneficial to my running anyways.
>>
File: pepe.png (11 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
11 KB, 229x220
>tfw basic pass out parade on friday
>>
>>30510547
>ADA
Fuck I meant 13 series, field artillery
>>
>>30511013
Do you have more of those drawings?
>>
I stopped smoking lmao weed for a month only to find myself smoking all mor in after learning about Hillary and the FBI thing.

How the military life future outlook if the cunt or baby hands win?
>>
>>30511737
Get big son. Start fucking lifting. Nothing they play with is light.
>>
File: 1467688161483.jpg (34 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1467688161483.jpg
34 KB, 540x540
I ship to benning in August, how is it?
>>
>>30511942
Probably not to good desu
>>
File: horse_to_panther_evolution.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
horse_to_panther_evolution.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>30511929
No, sorry. Have a different one.

Could someone explain IRR a bit more for me? A program at school requires you to join in order to get """""free""""" $$
>>
>>30512349
Fuuuuuuuuck

I guess I will get off smoking and workout instead.
>>
>>30512348
What's your mos?
>>
>>30512348
Fucking shitty hot. When I went through in 03 we were in heat cat 5 for about 3/4 of basic.
>>
>>30512354

That doesn't make any sense. The IRR is something you join after you're done with military service (either active or reserve), it's not something you can hop into for college money without doing military service.

They might have meant the SSS. You have to sign up for the selective service system to get federal tuition assistance.
>>
>>30512348
I liked it...
>>
>>30512415
Same, I made the most out of it. I can say I honestly enjoyed my time down there
>>
>>30512354
Huh? Alrighty, so basically for your first enlistment, it's impossible to sign anything but an 8 year contract. Doesn't matter if you're active, reserves, ng, whatever. 8 years is the minimum amount of time that they own your ass.

Now, this time is broken up into three different categories: active, reserves (I always forget the proper name for this -- the weekend warrior/part time soldier guys), individual ready reserves.

So if you sign on for a 4 year active duty hitch, they have you for 4 years as an active duty soldier, then when you get done with those 4 years, if you get out, you're put into the IRR for four more years. This basically means that they can call you back up at any point in those 4 years if they need you (or not let you out at the end of the first 4 years -- look up "stop loss army").

So, I'm not sure how you can join the IRR without first being either in the NG, Active duty, or a reservist.
>>
>>30512408
>>30512452
http://www.sunymaritime.edu/NROTC/Future%20Students/SSOP
I'll be in IRR while in Merchant Marine. No enlistment, but I have to be employed in the Maritime industry for a certain amount of time.
>>
Give me the memes regarding 35F and TS
>>
>>30512597
Oh...merchant marines. Literally who of all of the service groups (not a bad thing, just no one knows about them and many of those who do know about them forget about them often)
>>
>>30512348
I go in September. We will probably be there at the same time.
>>
File: Wiesel_1_TOW.jpg (198 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Wiesel_1_TOW.jpg
198 KB, 1024x683
>>30512718
No worries :^)
Didn't do much since WW2 anyway.
>>
>>30512761
it is kinda bad because a guy I went to school with went to the MMA.
>>
>>30512359
35g
>>
>>30512723
How early in September? I ship late August
>>
>>30512898
The 6th.
>>
File: 1428805720319.jpg (255 KB, 1280x1122) Image search: [Google]
1428805720319.jpg
255 KB, 1280x1122
>>30512761
>you will never own a Wiesel
>>
>>30510945
CTN
>>30511471
Probably not, what rate you interested in?
>>
Does anyone have experience with Navy HPSP?
>>
>>30512348
Aye man shipping the 25th of this month there too.
>>
>>30512937
You going intel by any chance?
>>
>>30513984
11X. I'm doing OSUT.
>>
>>30513352
OS2, can you give me any info on how often I'll be out at sea on average? I'm considering navy because I want to travel but my wife doesn't. On the other hand I don't want to be gone half the year every year
>>
hello i'm a bitch who just wants some direction in life for a while, and free college at the end sounds nice.

is air national guard for me?
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Live from Benning- ask away.
>>
>>30514181
How hot is Summer?
>>
>>30514100
Bro there are a lot of factors that go into that.
Type of ship
Where you are stationed
Whats going on in the world at the time
Id say a good estimate and average is that you will deploy once every 2 years. Deployments are on average 6-9 months but i did a quick 4 month once and some carriers are in the gulf for around a full year.
Also the ship i was on hadnt deployed for 3 full years cause they were in dry dock before i got there getting the cruiser mod but we deployed only 6ish months after returning from the 4 month deployment and went right into a full 8 monther.
So basically its pretty hard to pin down an exact estimate.
Bro i dont know you but if your wife doesnt want you traveling than you are most likely in for a world of trouble. Id try and sort out that situation before signing up cause i did a bunch of traveling plus you will obviously and most likely get stationed somewhere far from where you and your wife are currently living.
>>30514142
Maybe, any branch would work.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>30514208
Hellish nightmare. It's awful.

80+% humidity at all times, 95+ degree heat.

I'm from the north and just here for 12 weeks of OCS- loathe it.
>>
>>30514246
What were your stats for the app? PFT? GPA/Degree? What else goes into play? I have a 3.5 in Biochem.

I'm thinking of applying to army or Marines
Do you know what AOCs are available already? I'm looking at something such as artillery or signals. I would be okay with mostly anything besides MP or logistics but I suppose I won't have much of a choice.

It honestly just sounds like a normal day in Florida for me
>>
>>30514244
What I meant was my wife doesn't want to travel she is fine with me going. I'm looking at the different branches trying to figure out what is best suited for me, she has been pushing me to go navy so I can travel while she stays home.
>>
>>30514332
Is this a joke post?

She's saying that so she can cheat easier
>>
File: 1436141707948.jpg (124 KB, 960x732) Image search: [Google]
1436141707948.jpg
124 KB, 960x732
>>30514332
>she has been pushing me to go navy so I can travel while she stays home.
>>
>>30514332
Wait you mean she is going to stay in your home state? As in you 2 will be apart for 4 years? Bro those other 2 are right she is 100% going to cheat and desu so are you. The vast majority of people in the military cheat especially in the navy. Every port you pull into will have easy women plus hookers galore. There is a bar in SD that i cant remember the name for but the nickname for it was "west pac wives" cause when their husbands were on deployment all the wives would go there looking for young dick and im not memeing. I went there once and the entire place was filled with milfs galore looking for hookups. There was a news article about it cause there was this 1 phillipino chick who slept a couple 100 people there and they knew cause some crazy drug resistant strain of a STI was travelling around between sailors and it started with her.
>>
>>30514337
>Say I want to travel
>wife says she doesn't want to since she grew up a military brat
>want to join the military anyway
>not sure what branch to join
>wife says join the Navy then so you can travel while I stay home
>hurrrr durrr she's going to cheat on you
I'm more worried about cheating then her desu
>>
File: 1447285070020.png (594 KB, 785x820) Image search: [Google]
1447285070020.png
594 KB, 785x820
>>30514476
ok dude enjoy raising your wife's son
>>
>>30514476
>>hurrrr durrr she's going to cheat on you

She literally will though, once you join the military you'll understand why cheating and the divorce rate is so high. You'll be gone from each other for months on end in and you'll both get lonely and want to fuck someone. It will be especially bad if she lives in an area near a military post where there's 100,000 horny desperate guys who will literally fuck anything

When I was in basic training about a month in people already started to get letters from their fiances and wives that they were cheating and they wanted to end their relationships and on the flipside you had people trying to fuck every ugly chick in basic
>>
> joining the military while married/in a relationship

Holy Fucking lel don't tell me any of you are THAT stupid
>>
>>30514323
Field Arty has a ton of slots with each class.

I am Signals, branched before I got here 'cause National Guard.

Honestly I have no idea what the app is like for regular army people.
>>
Brit here, start training on the 31st
joining 1 Rifles
>>
>>30514246
>80% humidity, 95F or higher
>hellish

Bitch please, South Florida here. Man the fuck up.
>>
What do the standard issue glasses look like nowadays?
>>
>>30514949
Kinda like hipster glasses. They are wearable in public without standing out, but it makes me miss the BCGs because those things are Tonka tough.
>>
>>30514786
heyy south florida here too
>>30514728
oh shit, well thanks anyway
>>
File: 20160705_192606_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 1634x2904) Image search: [Google]
20160705_192606_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 1634x2904
>>30514949
Exactly like this, you get to pick new glasses after basic.
>>
Headed to OSUT August 9th in fort Benning as a 19D. Any other /k/ommandos gonna be there?
>>
File: 110929-F-WC163-002.jpg (25 KB, 591x394) Image search: [Google]
110929-F-WC163-002.jpg
25 KB, 591x394
>>30514246
Moody here, it fucking sucks right now.
>>
>>30515047
You might find one of the trannies who browse here, 19D is a very homosexual friendly MOS
>>
>>30515032
>>30514965
Cool thanks. At least they aren't as terrible as the bcg's kek
>>
Will ~100k in student loan debt affect my chances of enlisting? Assuming assuming ASVAB and pt is excellent. Thanks
>>
>>30515804
Have you been making your payments regularly and responsibly?
>>
>>30515813
Yes for now, I'm deferring all that I can and I still make barely enough for the private loans.
>>
File: 1460915765315.png (31 KB, 271x288) Image search: [Google]
1460915765315.png
31 KB, 271x288
>>30507881
>No control
you're delusional.
You made the choice to transition.
You are WEAK.
It feels more comfortable for me to walk around naked all day, even in public.
Do I do it?
No.
Can I control it?
Yes, I can control when I'm naked, but not the pleasure I derive from it.

You've succumbed to the desires of the flesh, modernimity, and luxeriousness. You are disgusting and rotton.
>>
>>30515892
As long as you aren't missing out on payments it's all good. People can even get TS clearances with debt so long as they pay.

You going to be set making payments on your initial military pay grade? If so, you're all good.
>>
>>30515804
>~100k in debt from student loans
>still considering joining the military
What's your degree in?
>>
>>30515922
You can set up to have the military pay back your student loans, it's an option instead of taking the GI bill
>>
>>30515907
While I agree with you, that may be the most euphoric post I've ever read on 4chan.
>>
File: a03.jpg (675 KB, 1200x1750) Image search: [Google]
a03.jpg
675 KB, 1200x1750
>>30516162
I was half LARPing as some coked out Evola.
>>
>>30515975

1. It isn't available right now for the most part.

2. Even when it is, it is pretty limited on what kind of loans it will pay back and when.

Student loan repayment isn't a bad deal, but it doesn't make your loans just disappear, especially not six figures of them.
>>
Has there ever been a case of recruit having sex with recruiter before?
>>
>>30516918
No, nobody in the entire military has ever inappropriately had sex with somebody else.
>>
After a TS, would I still be able to shitpost on the job as long as I don't compromise anything?
>>
Enlisting with an engineering BS and a not bad GPA - how retarded would I be? Would want to be a languages guy I think. I have a job but frankly am a bit bored (am 23 yrs old). I'm in good shape (I cycle to work and do mountain biking every weekend). Perhaps I'm just daydreaming a bit too much but I think maybe I should go talk to a recruiter.
>>
>>30517267
Enlisting with any degree is retarded. You are literally and figuratively throwing your education away.
>>
>>30517315

I mean, he'll get E-4 for it in the Army. There's certainly worse routes to go with a degree. With a BS in engineering anon can probably do better though.
>>
>>30517348
>>30517315
I was looking more at the Air Force since they seem to be doing more stuff related to what I studied (Electrical Engineering)

I have fairly little leadership experience to try for an OCS selection
>>
Yes
t. Someone with ts
>>
how autistic is it to lie about medical records at meps

recrutier says its cool but then again hes a recruiter so....
>>
When will CBRN soldiers become relevant again?
>>
>>30517435
When someone gasses the Kurds with Sarin again.
>>
>>30517435
They are but only in highly specialized units, locations in situations. The black ops teams working in Syria surely had the best CBRN guy in the army with them.
>>
>>30517435
When someone sends an envelope with anthrax again
>>
On a scale of 1-10 how bad an idea is it to join the national guard.
>>
>>30517479
>>30517526
>>30517529
In other words, there's no reason to do 74D?
>>
>>30517526
Likely they have 18th Army EOD, 21st Army EOD, or Navy EOD with them.

Dealing with the associated fuzing hazards and potentional boobytraps in caches is not something CBRN (74D) troops are trained or equipped to deal with. On the other hand, all EOD have training to deal with both ordnance *and* chemical hazards, and the 18th is the Army unit that is dedicated to SOF support, the 21st EOD are the premier CRNE ordnance experts, and Navy EOD are almost all dedicated to SOF support.

CRNE is primarily for use where there is a chemical, nuclear, or biological threat but there is no explosive threat. TLDR- That means cleaning up caches that have been swept by EOD, deconing soldiers and equipment, and cleaning up sites used for CRNE ordnance disarming after the fact.
>>
>>30517560
They're one of those specialties that nobody cares about, but are desperately needed when shit hits the fan.
>>
File: 8184974.jpg (294 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
8184974.jpg
294 KB, 1000x800
>>30507632
>I would join the navy or air force but they are way too faggy for me.
>>
>>30517546
Why would it be a bad idea as long as that's the branch you want?

>>30517407
If you're 100% honest it will only make it hard for you delay the process by months, worse
>>
>>30517560
74D is completely useless, all of the ones at my unit just work in the orderly room (where useless people go) or S3 plus they only get to do their job once a year and that's just for the mandatory yearly gas chamber
>>
What is considered a POG in the army?
>>
>>30520405
non-combat roles... im not in the military but thats what i hear.

I wonder if grunts consider pilots?

pog or not?
>>
>>30520405
People who get to enjoy garrison life and not do fuck fuck games like they're still in basic training
>>
>>30520405
>>30520537

Infantry consider every MOS that isn't infantry (11* or 18*) to be a POG.

The rest of combat arms thinks it means anyone who isn't combat arms.

Everyone outside of combat arms usually agrees that they're a POG, but doesn't give a shit because it's a much better life.
>>
>>30520537
>>30520405
Anyone not at the sharp end is a pog.

Although in the literal interpretation of the word, a pog would be anyone who isn't on the sharp end who isn't a combat infantryman.
>>
Is the NZSAS my only real chance to operate? NZ Army is a joke and is mainly used for peace keeping and disaster relief.
>>
Heading to Lansing meps today any /k/ommandos going today?
>>
>>30520581
*and anyone who isn't a combat infantryman
>>
File: 1464290100881.jpg (29 KB, 480x490) Image search: [Google]
1464290100881.jpg
29 KB, 480x490
>>30515804
>>30515813
>>30515949
Similar question, I have a mortgage. How strict are they on the debt:income ratio rule?
I intend to rent out the house and contract with a property management co. while i'm away, so that whole deal should be mostly steady state, but if the rule that says my monthly payments must not exceed 30% of a military pay grade, things could get iffy.
Currently, the monthly payments do exceed that threshold, but by aggressively paying down principle and then refinancing after 3 years, I might be able to make it.

(Civil engineering degree, looking at coast guard, currently 27)
>>
File: 1458782021717.gif (2 MB, 395x313) Image search: [Google]
1458782021717.gif
2 MB, 395x313
>>30517267
>>30517315
>>30517348
>>30517375
>too good for enlistment, not good enough for OCS
How common is this? Is there a role for such misfits in the military?
>>
how to volunteer in ukraine? with no military service and don't speak russian/ukrainian

is it impossible?
>>
>>30521520
>Is there a role for such misfits in the military?

Bitter Specialist.

>How common is this?

It's impossible to know, they're too good at hiding. I knew one guy who spent almost every day of his enlistment napping in a closet. Motherfucker stole an office chair and a shit ton of pillows.
>>
wooo i go to meps tommorow
should i bring my cell phone charger or can i get by with just a spare battery
also my fucking recruiter made me blow a hundred dollars on a pair of glasses before telling me that apparently you can go with contacts, so that's cool
>>
I heard that if shit hits the fan, they can trash your MOS and put you in infantry if they need more people in combat, is that true?
>>
>>30521975
Are you staying at a hotel or going directly? Either way, you can't bring phones inside MEPS
>>
>>30521999
I assume I'm staying at a hotel? That's what my recruiter told me. I'm actually waiting for him to call me back with more info but he said I could go tomorrow.
>>
Getting a new contract for Navy, was supposed to ship to basic on the 18th but I'm getting pushed to September so I'm choosing a new rate. Due to color blindness my choices are limited but I've narrowed it down to HM (corpsman), most of the rates in the seabees (BU, SW, CM, etc), cryptology (CTN, CTM, etc) or LS (logistics specialist).

Can anybody give me a recommendation or advice on which rate to pick? I like adventure and being outside/getting dirty, hoping for some travel potential. If I go HM I want to be attached with Marines, not sit on a ship if I can get away with it. Thanks.
>>
>>30507441
>>
>>30522018
Its not guaranteed you will be attached to Marines as an hm. Its a rare case. I recomend the ct rates. They rank up fast and seem pretty rad. Seabees are badass but they're stagnate as fuck in rankings. Cts usually have sign on bonus.
>>
>>30522445
Really? That's the only reason I want to go to the rate, I don't care for hospital work, I just enjoy the idea of being a field medic more then anything. Otherwise I would say it isn't worth it.

Isn't cryptology mostly desk/paper work though? It's my understanding much of it is working on radars and such on computers.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (247 KB, 1280x706) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
247 KB, 1280x706
Just got 15U /meg/
>>
>>30522719
Congrats on being a hooker
>>
I am getting calls from local Army recruiter. In a huge lapse of good judgement, I told him I have considered enlistment (is not a lie, just did not want a recruiter to know outright). I know now that he will not stop (he is known for being the kindest snake in the area) What do?
>>
>>30522824
Don't be a faggot and waste his time.
>>
>>30521989
Actually, I dunno
>>
>>30522824
>I told him I have considered enlistment
Why else would you have been there?
>>
>>30522824
>Research possible jobs you might want.
>make sure you choose right branch for you
>make sure military is for you
>decide on active/reserves

>"hey SGT, I've thought about it, I'm interested in [this] can I get a spot or a bonus?"
>"Hey SGT I've thought about it and I don't want to enlist."
Pick one faggot. Try learning to function on your own before you do either. It isn't hard to talk to people and if you're having this much trouble maybe you're better off flipping burgers or cleaning toilets
>>
Active duty personnel that are single live in dorms in bases, right?

What about bachelor reserve/guard? Are they responsible for their own transport to training and their own housing? What if they live in bumfuck/nowhere near an armory? I'm guessing they'd get housing during deployments, obviously.

Also, can every armory train any MOS?
>>
Anyone here know anything about the Navy Nuclear Engineering program? Recruiter talks it up a bunch, and my scores get me in easy, but I don't want to get in over my head. I've heard from one guy that he hated it, but he went in in the 90's, and from another younger guy I've heard it was a good experience, so I'm really not sure what to expect.
>>
>>30523627
Dont do it, just trust me we all shit on it here all the time. Go CTN instead.
>>
>>30523642
What, in your opinion, are the benefits of CTN over Nuke? I'm only 18 and haven't been to college, and I see on the rating info card that it is recommended that you have "specific semester hour credits in
the associate, bachelor degree programs, and
vocational certificate categories for basic and
advanced courses." Would I still be alright for the program? I have more than sufficient experience with computers, and my ASVAB score was a 95, for reference. Thanks for the help
>>
I head out to BCT in a week. I'm a tremendous pussy however, any tips on dealing with the bullshit that inevitably comes with?

Wish me luck fagets

>t. tremendous pussy
>>
>>30523725
Well almost anything is better than nuke. It is extremely thankless and tough work. You will either be stuck in a shitty sub or in the reactor room of a carrier so your career opinions are extremely limited and shitty. Theres a reason the bonuses are so high and s is advancement, cause anyone with half a brain gets out cause of how bad the working conditions are.
As far as CTN goes a general rule of thumb is that the Navy has the best intel rates easily. Then CTN is the creme of the crop. The job is very cool as well. Good advancement and bonuses. Lots of intel commands to be stationed at. PLus if you get out you are set up to get a civilian job with the government pretty easily. The only drawback is almost no CTNs ever get stationed on ships. Only on very rare occasions. The job is so technical that you have to be at a shore intel command to do it. SO if you are looking to be on a ship then CTN isnt for you.
As far as the recommendations, thats all they are. If they arent required then you dont need it. I will tell you though CTN is arguably the 2nd or 3rd troughest schooling pipeline in the navy. So dont fail out or you are going to be fucked. By comparison though Nuke is generally considered the 1st or 2nd with the seal pipeline being the 3rd one in the debate. So basically you are in for a super tough schooling experience no matter which you choose.
>>
>>30522086
You son of a bitch
>>
>>30522004
He's supposed to give you a document with the schedule, what to bring, where to go, etc
>>
>>30523791
Thank you friend! I just talked to my recruiting officer, and he seemed a little hesitant about me steering away from the Nuke program. I assume the reason for this is just him trying to meet a quota or something. Anyways, do you have any other useful tips about CTN before I talk with a jobs counselor at MEPS?
>>
>>30523953
>he seemed a little hesitant about me steering away from the Nuke program.
Thats because sending in 1 Nuke counts as 2 quotas. Dont take no for an answer and dont let them bully you.
>do you have any other useful tips about CTN before I talk with a jobs counselor at MEPS?
Well you are going to need a Top Secret clearance so if you are worried about getting that then skip most intel rates all together.
Again, CTN school is very difficult and i cannot stress this enough, do not fail out. Failing out of a school will 90% of the time get you sent to the fleet undesignated which is like living in hell on earth.
So if you decide to go for any hard/difficult school you better be damn fucking sure you are 100% committed and can pass it. If you have any doubt you are probably better off going for something easier just to guarantee that you wont fail out.
>>
>>30524032
I don't think I will have any issues with the security clearance, but how do I initiate that process? Will the investigation occur only after I apply for the CTN rate at MEPS? Also, My dad was arrested once about two years ago. Do you think that would disqualify me? I have no charges against me personally, no debt, worked part time all the way through high school, and have no history of substance abuse, so I would think I'd be okay, but I really don't know... Recruiting officer acted like my father's arrest wouldn't be a big deal, but I'm mostly clueless and don't want to end end up being disqualified after months of waiting. Thanks again for all the help
>>
How is next fiscal year looking for officers in the Army Reserve? High demand?

Not willing to leave my current job but I want to serve so I'm looking at serving part time.
>>
>>30524344
They initiate it after you sign the contract at MEPS, have to jump through a bunch of shitty hoops like going to prisons/jails for records and talking to all these people.

You will likely be fine. My buddys mom is from Myanmar and he did a shit ton of drugs like acid, marijuana, etc and they never found out/his mom was cleared. He passed his clearance just fine. I wouldn't be concerned about anything really.
>>
>>30524361
IIRC there's always demand for reservists, especially if you pick a """"lame"""" job such as AG or IG.
>>
>>30524361
>serving part time

You're better off staying a civilian. Srs.
>>
>>30524344
Nah you should be fine. They mostly care about having ties in foreign countries or huge debts that you arent making payments on.
>>
>>30524374
>>30524411
Thanks a ton anons. Really looking forward to serving now!
Hopefully I get into CTN without a hitch
>>
>>30523499
Yes
>>
>>30524593
You know i just realized i only recommended CTN as opposed to Nuke, you dont gotta do it unless you are interested in that type of stuff. There are tons of rates out there but if you already like CTN then go for it.
>>
>>30524658
Haha I'm aware. It's just that my recruiting officer only introduced me to the IT rate when I mentioned computers. I have been reading up on CTN for the last few hours and it seems like something I could really go for. Thanks again for your help, and I'll do a lot more evaluation of the rate opportunities with a job counselor at MEPS in a few days
>>
>>30525070
Word, i just always use it as the go to instead of nuke rate cause i think it requires the 2nd highest asvab aside from nuke and the school is so hard that if people want a challenge instead of nuke thats the one for them.
If you would want the ship experience instead but still want an intel job then go CTR. Its also a great rate.
>>
File: kyouko.png (45 KB, 414x248) Image search: [Google]
kyouko.png
45 KB, 414x248
>>30523769
I'm probably one of the biggest pussy sissies on 4chan and made it through basic easily, just get mentally prepared to be surrounded by actual retarded 18 year olds fresh from high school who still act like everything is a joke that will get you in trouble and get ready for a bunch of old people in brown meme hats to yell at you but it's easy to ignore them if you just go to parade rest, look straight forward, and say yes drill sergeant when they yell and not pay attention to them
>>
>>30525353
see the thing is I'm not retarded, and get all caught up and take shit personally. DS get's in my face and calls me a fucking retard and to hurry up; I don't lock down or freeze up it just gets to me.
>>
>>30507632
>I can handle the banter and shit.

what, you think people are just going to 'banter' you and that's it? you must be pretty fucken thick mate. 'banter' would be the least of your problems. try living in psychological isolation for 4 years

but yeah as another bloke said join up and then kill yourself so we don't get any more freaks liek you joining
>>
>>30511013
just dont tell them lad
>>
>>30526421
DS's are not allowed to say the word "fuck"
>>
File: big papa.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
big papa.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>30514408
>Every port you pull into will have easy women plus hookers galore.
good lord i cant wait to join the navy
>>
>>30510380
>Dying mos

hows it feel to know you'll never pick up your 6 without literally killing people above you?
>>
If I get in 35F, would I have made a mistake?
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
15U, im very excited
>>
>>30526607
airmen spotted

go through USMC boot camp and tell me DI's cant say fuck
>>
>>30526607
Kek

How's DEP going if you think this?
>>
Does the group punishment autism lighten up at all after IET? I've found that there's nothing more demotivating than being screamed at to fix my battle buddies when we don't have any authority to do anything if they ignore us, and the Sergeants would rather just fuck us all up if it gets to them. Why?
>>
>>30527720
You will always being paying for the fuckup of "that guy" throughout your military career. However it gets a lot easier and more bearable. It's less push-ups and people screaming in your face, more having to sit through mind numbing "don't rape people" presentations or getting/performing random barracks inspections kind of stuff. It happens less often than in training. Remember, in training it's all a game; they are on the lookout for fuckups to punish you for, and if they don't find any they will invent some. Don't take it personally.

In a real unit, as long as you don't do anything to make your first line supervisor look bad, they aren't on your ass.
>>
>>30527809
You're right of course, we just had some people go crazy on the 4 day and now we're looking at red phase tier conditions for several months. I doubt they'll actually do this bullshit for long but man, all I can think of is spending 5 hours at the shopette for haircuts every Saturday and losing all the nice shit we had.
>>
>>30527861
Uhh, well if you're on the internet and you're in basic training it doesn't sound that hard at all.

Anyways, the game the drills play is to have recruits self-police the polices with peer pressure, but it's really hard to do that now with all the rules against 'hazing' now. Normally you'd haze the shit out of the guy getting you smoked until he either corrected himself or killed himself. Like in Full Metal Jacket.

The mentality doesn't really work anymore, though, you are not supposed to tolerate or be complacent in another recruit fucked-upness. You're expected to do the right thing even if there isn't anybody with 'authority' around to babysit you.
>>
>>30507441
I'd do anything to go marines, eleven bravo or ordnance. Hit an 84 on my asvabv. In college right now. Can any of you give me advice on these damn waivers?

As a kid I had a shitload of ADD, on and off a bunch off pills till i was like 10. Got expelled from school for having a leatherman, weed, sex on campus, all different times different schools. Suffered a subdural hematoma when I was 17, in a coma for two weeks.

All good now, working and school has shown me how to grow up. Tried to enlist at 3 different branches. They are weary because of my history. I am worried about non disclousure then something coming up in my mil career and I get a dishonorable discharge. Any way for me to prove to them I wont get in the way of unit cohesion and serve my country? I would go law enforcement but I am afraid of the same outcome...
>>
I leave for Air Force basic training in six days. I am in better shape than I was when I intially started the DEP, but nowhere near what I should be thanks to being a dumb social butterfly and neglecting to exercise consistently.

However, my recruiter keeps saying I'll be fine, and others have said "well it's the Air Force you'll be fine lololol." I should note that:
-running anymore than 7 minutes destroys me (also a smoker)
-I constantly doubt if I'm doing my pushups right but I guess I get 20 ish in a minute
-situps are fine actually, no problems there

So how badly am I fucked?
>>
>>30527983
if you're 100% honest theres practically no way you'd make it through meps....

you could always lie, but youd have to stick with it and in the end no one can promise you you'd be 100% safe lying
>>
>>30528087
dude its the fucking air force, go on youtube and watch USMC boot camp footage and then you'll immediately feel relieved that what you go through will be exponentially more easy then that.

you only have 6 days so theres really no point trying to get in shape, just spend time with your family and hit basic with a "can do" mentality and you'll be fine.

tldr; you're fine just dont be a pussy and kill it. i bet 80% of kids who go to AF BMT are in your boat
>>
>>30528105
Do you think a change in presidency, or another war can change that?

Also, do I have a better chance in the police academy?
>>
>>30527933
Nah, I'm in AIT and I'm gonna be here for an eternity. And I understand that were supposed to do something, we just have no recourse if they won't listen to us.
>>
>>30527983
Did you get criminal charges for what happened in high school?

If you did them you're fucked and you have to tell them what happened. The ADD stuff doesn't matter
>>
>>30528166
No charges, I had informal probation when I was 15, which means all I had to do was community service at a dog shelter then everything was dropped. Completed it successfully
>>
Do I have to meet the maximum weight in order to enlist in the army, or can I enlist now, ship off to boot, and work the rest of it off there?
>>
>>30528141
i have no clue about the police academy but sure a change in politics or war could deffinetly change that as they'd be approving much more waivers, try army or national guard they submit the most waivers, you might be DQ you might be able to get a waiver but you should atleast try so you know dude.

good luck

desu with you i withheld a lot of stuff from meps that has medical records to back it up, i never told meps i have insurance or gave them my doctors names so honestly it would be hard for the military to find the records

arrests and tickets are another story DONT hide those
>>
>>30528142
You just call them out for being a shitbag and start openly disliking them.

Yeah you can't do blanket parties anymore but alienating shitbags works too.
>>
>>30528185
Oh wait nevermind I didnt see the thing about the coma, yeah you're fucked and will probably never be let in
>>
>>30528201
>it would be hard for the military to find the records

They could look that stuff up easily of they really wanted to dig but they don't bother if it isnt for a TS clearance
>>
>>30528217
Tried to go army and national guard, army said anything with marijuana is auto DQ, national guard same thing since they are a branch of the army in my state.

But damn, realizing what I am missing out on now makes me wish I could go back, sit in school and behave, not dicked around so much, started working even sooner, etc. Kudos to all the armed forces, you make me feel like a bitch sitting at home on my computer
>>
>>30528238
tell me how they could possibly do that, you cant just type my name into a giant computer and find medical records, they're stored at hospitals and the military would have no way to find them
>>
>>30528201

Plus, they're letting pole-smokers, cross-dressers, puccibois, faggots, and other queers now into the military but not me? shieeeet
>>
>>30528260
You should've just not told them honestly, if it's not on official records like criminal charges and is just punishments from the school then they aren't looking that up
>>
>>30528281
trust me dude, im with you its fucking stupid
>>
File: 1428445646377.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1428445646377.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>30528238
Can they really dig deep into medical records for a TS? Even a visit to the psychiatrist?
>>
>>30528274
They could just look at where you've previously lived, look at the hospitals near where you've lived, and go check there. Or they could just ask family members or friends where you went to the doctors at. Like I said they actually do a real investigation for TS by snooping around areas that you didn't even put on the reference sheet but for no clearance or secret they don't give a fuck
>>
>>30528329
You sign over consent for the military to see your medical records
>>
>>30517546
>On a scale of 1-10 how bad an idea is it to join the national guard.
Depends on what you want.

I did 8 years active, and have been in the guard since 2003. I like it, except the part where I'm stuck at E-7 because promotions suck ass.
>>
>>30528337
exactly, im going aircraft maint so no clearance needed and im not lying about somthing that can possibly show up like asthma or past surgeries or depression so as far as im concerned it never happened
>>
>>30528197
Bump for curiosity.
>>
>>30528438
Stop eating pizza and burgers you fat fuck
>>
>>30528438
They tape you at the MEPS or whatever, regardless, you can't go to basic until you are below an acceptable circumference and weight for your height
>>
What would be better for future career? Cav Scout (19D), Armor (19K), Infantry (11B), or go Officer. Thinking about becoming Security?Self Defense Instructor because I love that shit and I have a background in Kenpo.
>>
>>30528542
How long after signing a contract with my recruiter do they send me to MEPs? I should be at my goal in a couple months, should I go ahead and try to get a MEPs date set up?
>>
>>30517546
Depends. I'd say a 3.

You need to have a actual, real job with security and an employer OK with you working one weekend a month, two weeks a year. Expect them to count those two weeks against any sorry ass vacation time they alot you.

Ng offers very good, cheap medical insurance for you your spouse and crotchspawn, you get to be a soldier with 99% tedious frustrating busywork, they simply don't have time. You mostly only do shit that actually matters.

Pay is like, $200 a month for that weekend.

It's mostly for people who like being a soldier but actually want to contribute to society. Or people with families in need of cheap comprehensive health insurance.
>>
>>30528576
you sign at MEPS
MEPS can scheduled really quick you gotta take your ASVAB and everything too
>>
>>30528574
Security work does't pay shit, even the high end stuff.

Those are all good choices. I was 19k but 19d do more diverse tasks. mounted, dismounted, like a hybrid between infantry and tanker.
>>
>>30528611
I am not worried about the ASVAB at all.
>>
What's /Meg/s thought on 15 series?
>>
>>30528350
So for a TS you'd have to sign the consent? How would they even know to which psychiatrist I went if I went to one at all?
>>
>>30528087
>running more than 7 minutes kills me
Are you sure the military is for you?
>>
File: 1434740050369.gif (1 MB, 291x320) Image search: [Google]
1434740050369.gif
1 MB, 291x320
>be in college
>still getting recruitment solicitations from Army, Air Force, and Navy from an ASVAB taken in high school
>don't want to go into active duty, maybe Nat'l Guard at most to pay for college
>mfw
>>
>>30527215
>>30527488
I was told they weren't allowed to say any "curse words" about the same time they banned physical abuse.....
>>
B-bump
>>
File: j14lie.png (486 KB, 772x514) Image search: [Google]
j14lie.png
486 KB, 772x514
>>30528740
don't do it bruh.

same position, i figured it would be best to get the degree first. and then aim high, choose special forces or option 40, if that is something you have always wanted to do. Once in a lifetime thing you know... and after your contract ends, if it doesnt work out, you cant be salty and out of work. You have a degree which means you can find a job, who cares if you played soldier and that is in an unrelated field to what you majored in.

The point Im trying to say is, get a degree as a safety net to fall back on, if the military is not for you after you served.
>>
>>30528740
I've known plenty of Nasty Girls who are pretty cool people. Go 35 series NG and it will be the most chill unit in the entire military. Most MI units are chill as fuck and combine that shit with NG, and you won't have to put of with nearly as much shit as others.
>>
File: 1467244969751 (1).jpg (181 KB, 2007x1357) Image search: [Google]
1467244969751 (1).jpg
181 KB, 2007x1357
>>30531968
forgot to add..

or become an officer! - of course.

my plan, let me tell you, is to become a green beret, engineer sergeant (unrelated note, my major is in ee, i wonder how that can help me in the field??, probably just wishful thinking). Then when my contract is just about closing up I would apply for OCS. It would be one hell of a packet.

But that is only if I wish to continue military life at that point.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.