[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bong Defense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: happy-british-women.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
happy-british-women.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
Now that UK is out of the EU I fear for the safety of my women

What is good way to protect them? Getting gun is not problem
>>
>>30507190
Go to Londonistan marketplace during next ramadan, brother, and trade 3 goats and some of your poppy crops for AKs from Takbir.
>>
File: faggot please.jpg (173 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
faggot please.jpg
173 KB, 1200x800
>>30507190
You Britcucks couldn't even protect your Fish & Chip shops, how do you expect to protect your women.
>>
File: 1461721290166.jpg (142 KB, 725x713) Image search: [Google]
1461721290166.jpg
142 KB, 725x713
well...somehow the rest of gun-europe seems to be pretty satisfied of the brexit.

Because the uk was the fucker who tried pushing harder gunlaws onto the rest of the eu.

If getting a gun is not a problem for you....then get a gun.

>mfw
>>
>>30507216
All of that shit was actually started by France and pushed by Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden, the UK... All euro politicians want to get rid of guns. The UK getting out won't change a thing to the new EU gun law which has already passed the council.
>>
>>30507190
Just speak to Shaun in Belfast. He'll hook you up with some good rifles.
>>
>>30507810
kek
>>
>>30507810
>"My little armalite" plays in the distance..
>>
>>30507190
I know guns are heavily restricted in Britian and France and having center fire pistols, revolvers and rifles are near impossible and shotguns only for hunting, what if Britain and France totally legalized rimfire guns for hunting, sporting and self defense on the grounfs that most people can survive being shot with a .22lr and thus a french girl can magdump 10-15 rounds of 22lr into a rapist and thus stop him and accomplish self defense, and the perp lives long enough for cops and and ambulence so he can stand trial?
>>
>>30507978
I believe .22LR is the only caliber semi-autos come in over there.

They would just charge the woman with a hate crime for being a closed-minded racist and not letting Abdul culturally enrich her.
>>
>>30507978
Here in Britain if you carry anything for self-defence you are considered a lunatic. The argument won't work.
>>
>>30507190
>Now that UK is out of the EU
It's still in EU, and will be
if parlament indeed votes for leave, living in UK will be a shithole and it will be not worth fighting for it anymore
>>
As a police constable you best not be planning on illegally getting a gun son.

but on the lowdown there isn't really a whole lot you can do legally. If you're living in london or any other big city you can be searched pretty easily. Conceal carrying a knife where it can't be noticed at all is your best bet if it's seen at all you can bet your ass a civvie will call the police. I would say stay out of trouble but trouble has a good way of knocking on peoples door these days. Personally i would entrust our police force to handle any problems in the area. As for your women teach them teukgong moosool and crush the attacker with their thighs
>>
>>30507190
Educate them. Most problems or dangerous situations in this country can be avoided by not being an idiot/planning ahead etc
Other, a swift knee to the love spuds, punch to the adams apple hairspray flamethrower etc etc.....
>>
>What is a good way to protect them?

A 747
>>
>>30507738
Even Sweden voted against the amendment. Get your fact straight, pussy. Fuck the UK!
>>
>>30509022
No faggot.

>Leaked documents indicate that the mandate given by the Parliament, that the Firearms Directive shouldn’t be unnecessarily burdensome to legal firearm owners, has not been followed: according to said documents, Sweden has proposed bans on some semi-automatic firearms, medical checks and time limited licensing.
>Morgan Johansson from the Swedish Department of Justice is also mentioned in the report for classifying documents regarding Swedens negotiations in Brussels as secret in what could be a cover up.

https://www.all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-gun-ban-European-Council-approves/

Meanwhile, Vicky Ford, a British MEP, was actually trying to help.
>>
>>30507978
why get involved with discussing british gun laws when you are so clearly clueless?

What is a FAC for 500 points?
>>
>>30507190
a hijab
>>
Just get an antique, as no license is required to purchase one of these according to British law.

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/marquis-of-lorne-5-shot-32-rimfire-pocket-revolver-circa-187/Other-Military-Guns/822677
>>
>>30511340
Is unbelievably burdensome and intrusive. I don't want the filth having right of access to my home or medical records, plus mandatory sentencing for trivial infractions. Plus I want handguns and semi auto centreline back.
>>
>>30507738
>All of that shit was actually started by France

By some french libtards in parliament, the majority (right) is against all this bullshit
>>
>>30512010
I am probably the sort of guy you complain about, but I see nothing obtrusive about it. Why does it matter if the police want your details? Realistically if they wanted that info they would get it and of you are a law abiding citizen what's the harm?
>>
File: 1455452055373.png (152 KB, 222x262) Image search: [Google]
1455452055373.png
152 KB, 222x262
>>30507213
Kek
>>
File: I AM NOT A CUCK.jpg (247 KB, 1200x877) Image search: [Google]
I AM NOT A CUCK.jpg
247 KB, 1200x877
>>30507190
Be informed anon. It isn't issue of you have the money for it.
>>
>>30507190

The best self defense for British women is their alternative beauty.
>>
>>30512413
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument

Probably won't convince you of anything but it's worth a read.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.