[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get my wife's son to learn how to shoot? He is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: sig-sauer-p239-cover.jpg (42 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
sig-sauer-p239-cover.jpg
42 KB, 620x388
How do I get my wife's son to learn how to shoot? He is afraid of guns (he says they are loud) but I want him to learn at least to shoot my Sig so that he can actually defend himself in an emergency. He says he doesnt want to shoot an assault gun.

What do I do?
>>
Earplugs with shooting muffs over them. He will have trouble hearing you, but the gun won't be loud.
>>
>>30506965
Earplugs + muffs, start with a .22 or something low recoil so he doesn't develop too much of a flinch. Does he consider your pistol as a 'assault gun' ?
>>
>>30506965
Plugs and muffs.
Gun will be still kind of loud, but not ear rupturing loud.
>>
>>30506965
How old is he?
Lots of earpro, get him to understand the hobby/importance of civilian ownership but don't force it on him.
Guns are not for everybody.
>>
>>30506965
Nobody has fallen for the "wife's son" meme yet. I don't care what your father says, I'm proud of you /k/
>>
>>30507149
Yes he wasn't exposed to it much when he was younger because his mother did not believe in guns before I married her
>>
>>30506965
How old is this bitch of a boy?

Also forget his name and start referring to him as bitch until he goes. This kid is going to get his shit pushed in at public school, might as well come from somebody actually looking out for his well being.
>>
>>30506965
obvious bait

why is /k/ so easy to troll?
>>
>>30507338
He is 14, about to be a sophomore.

Don't talk to me about my wife's son like that. I try to raise him to the best of my abilities even though I came in later in his life because I'm making up the sorry excuse of a father figure he used to have (damn nigger didn't even see him get birthed)
>>
File: abe.jpg (25 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
abe.jpg
25 KB, 498x412
>>30507357
>>
>>30506965
Outdoor Range + Caldwell Safety Hearing Protection Muff
>>
blows my mind how insular the boards are
>>
File: 1464587485580.png (176 KB, 344x337) Image search: [Google]
1464587485580.png
176 KB, 344x337
>>30506965
>wife's son
>assault gun

>all of these serious replies

Get your shit together, /k/. This man has taken you on a ruse cruise.
>>
>>30507650
Thank you for raising the average IQ of this board, /k/ommando.
>>
File: a088_large.jpg (21 KB, 480x431) Image search: [Google]
a088_large.jpg
21 KB, 480x431
>>30506965
>How do I get my wife's son to learn how to shoot?
Put one of these bad boys on him. He gets to take it off once he has been to the range with you.
>>
>>30507705
I've already been using mine.
>>
>>30507650
It's summer. Let them have their fun.
>>
>>30506965
Find a better kid to teach.
>>
>>30507650
Not just a ruse cruse, he threw a jest fest.
>>
>>30506965
Start out with a bolt action 22 to get the fundamentals down. Have him wear ear and eye protection. Once he starts to enjoy the 22 bolt gun he'll want to move up to more advanced firearms.
>>
>>30507705
I always make sure to wear mine when doing anything gun related. As we all know, people with small penises end up with large guns to compensate, so I'm hoping that by process of self fulfilling prophecy having a tiny, flaccid, frankly useless penis will cause me to become the owner of a howitzer.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.