[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S&W 5906
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1121a 11.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg (265 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1121a 11.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg
265 KB, 800x450
I have a hard on for this gun. I think it is aesthetic as my cock and balls (which are fucking beautiful).

What is the deal with them? I saw a bunch used for under $500 on gunbroker. Are they good shooters? Easy to own? Durable?
>>
i had one. the trigger was like playing tug of war with a great dane. old timers used to double action revolvers seem to like them. i traded mine.
>>
>>30506581
Are you stick with it or can a good gunsmith make some magical things happen? What if I take the slide off and cum onto the trigger group, would that help?
>>
>>30506581
This. Trigger had more creep than a Girls Gone Wild video, break felt mushy and the pull over all was heavy. I only had mine for a couple months. Did a little work on the trigger and just never got it to where I wanted it.

To be fair, I'm not a fan of a lot of the stock DA triggers as I grew up shooting a 1911, a S&W m51 and a heavily worked Ruger Mark II for pistols. I was a little spoiled for little-no creep, crisp and light. That said, the trigger on this gun was even less enjoyable than most DA steel frames.
>>
>>30506655
i put maybe 50 rounds thru the gun and i gave up shooting it ever because i bought a sig 226 and then i asked myself 'why would i ever shoot this monstrosity when i can just shoot the beautiful sig?" so i got rid of it for a cz which i eventually traded for a sub2k
>>
>>30506805
Shit I already have a Sig P22X that I love.

Maybe I will forget about this one.
>>
>>30506962
Look man, finger fuck it. Rent it at a range and send a few with it. Try it yourself. Never know, it might make your dick harder than a 4 cup upsize tit job.
>>
>>30506736
>Trigger had more creep than a Girls Gone Wild video, break felt mushy and the pull over all was heavy. I only had mine for a couple months. Did a little work on the trigger and just never got it to where I wanted it.
>>30506581
>the trigger was like playing tug of war with a great dane. old timers used to double action revolvers seem to like them. i traded mine.
The fuck? Did you even shoot one?
>>
There are more variants of it than you can shake a goddamn stick at. I got a budget model, the 915, for like $235. Check iammo, they often have a bunch in stock. It's a really good gun and can use Beretta/P226 magazines if you put a new cut into it and it just runs like a clock. Mine has an incredibly light alloy frame to it so it does kinda buck a lot, but i'd imagine the solid stainless 59 series would be GREAT.
>>
>>30507030
>The fuck? Did you even shoot one?
Well, yeah. Owned one for a bit over two months. Put 500 rounds through it. Was not happy with it or the couple I've run across since.
>>
File: SW-semi-model-chart-1.jpg (546 KB, 894x2104) Image search: [Google]
SW-semi-model-chart-1.jpg
546 KB, 894x2104
>>30506655
Its pretty easy to clean the trigger up. The 59 series and 6906 I've fired had pretty respectable triggers, and there were competition guns so the trigger lends itself to good work.I'm a 5926 fan personally. My only complaints are the trigger guard being too low and slide lock being a motherfucker sometimes

Shame you missed the $350 police trade in 5906s
>>
>>30506989
The reason I am asking here is I have never seen one for sale used at a shop or seen a range that rents one.... or ever seen one in person for that matter.

If I do see one I will ask if I can caress it, then proceed to rub my face on it. If the owner doesn't stop me I will attempt to establish penile to gun communications with it.
>>
>>30506534
I have a 1006 and I love it. It's probably my favorite handgun (granted only out of 6). Admittedly, the double action trigger might be even worse than my stock 92G and I absolutely hate the slide mounted decocker/safety but other than that it's an awesome pistol. Solid steel frame, 1911 like single action trigger with an impossibly short reset and awesome aesthetics, if you can get one for a good deal, buy it
>>
>>30507267
>I will attempt to establish penile to gun communications with it.

>Dennis?
>Yeah, Dennis the Menace. That's my name.
>Yeah, I got that. I heard you. Why are you touching me Dennis?
>Because you are so shiny. And smooth. And shiny. And...
>Yeah, ok, right, got it. Dennis? Why is my ejection port damp? I feel damp. Why am I damp, Dennis?
>Shhhhhh. Shhhhhhh. Just let it happen.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (24 KB, 634x332) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
24 KB, 634x332
I want to convert one into a Hush Puppy. Where can I get the raised irons for it?
>>
>>30507334
What is the difference between a 1006 and a 1911?
>>
>>30507060
Holy shit man, I already fapped like 7 times today, its going to be 8 because of this site.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 233x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 233x350
>>30507402
It's okay to have "Our Lady of Guadalupe" grips on one but not the other.
>>
>>30507375
fuck the sights, where you getting the barrel?
>>
i had the 5906 bb gun when i was little and used to play race war with my friends in the neighborhood. feels bad to know it sucks in real life.
>>
>>30507467

gewd question....
>>
>>30507450
Only allowed on .38 Super 1911's.
>>
>>30507472
it dont
>>
>>30507076
Post a picture. I don't believe you. I've shot many of these, and they all had great triggers.
>>
>>30507558
How many Sigs have you shot?
>>
>>30507558
Let me get this straight. You want me to dig up and post pics of a gun I owned for about two months 6 or 7 years ago? Assuming they even exist, why would I even bother?
>>
>>30507467
Pick up a spare barrel from Numerich and send it to ADCO for a threaded extension.
>>
>>30507558
Seconding >>30507561
Do you even know what a good trigger feels like? The 5906 I shot was just horrible in comparison to my DA/SA P229. Absolutely awful.
>>
>>30506655
Remove the magazine disconnect.

>>30507375
Wouldn't that be an M39 pistol though?
>>
>>30507402
10mm Auto
Built like a tank
DA/SA trigger.
>>
>>30507472
It doesn't suck, it's a very good pistol.
>>
It's not a bad pew pew pew, but it's not great either, OP. I personally would never own a S&W product; their politics and policies are cuckold level...
>>
>>30508975
The hush puppy was, in fact, a 39, but they converted a 39 to be double stack, then based the 59 off that double stack design.
>>
>>30506534
Would you mind posting a photo of your junk?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.