[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to buy an investment property in Stockton, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: DP-12-12.jpg (162 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
DP-12-12.jpg
162 KB, 900x750
I'm going to buy an investment property in Stockton, but my FHA loan requires me to live in the property.

I need a shotgun because niggers, problem is I'm on DACA status, and the very little material I found tells me I can't legally own a firearm.

What weapons can I use? Flare gun? Harpoon? Shield and sword? Or call 911 and hide in the closet?
>>
>>30506246
where?
>>
>>30506246
1:where
2:why can't you own a firearm?
3:machete, flare gun, crossbow are all best options.
>>
>>30506246
>daca
As in, adoption?
>>
>>30506260
Stockton, Ca

Its a real bad place, I was able to make a deal on a duplex 100k under market value because half the neighborhood don't have tax paying jobs lol.
>>
>>30506290
>california
yeah, you probably cant own guns.
And if you bought a shithole, its not really an "investment"

Try moving
>>
File: IMG_20160703_161747864.jpg (2 MB, 2648x1488) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160703_161747864.jpg
2 MB, 2648x1488
>>30506282
>>30506288
Its that Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals executive action Obama made back in 2012

I have a work permit, and social security number, I can use it to get home loans, buy and sell securities, etc. But I am in real need of a shotgun the property has fencing and lighting but it isn't gonna stop desperate hood people.

I'm planning to live there for two years, re-finance with a conventional loan and move out to Lodi or back to Manteca.
>>
File: 51nzLfQGBUL._SL1500_.jpg (58 KB, 1500x448) Image search: [Google]
51nzLfQGBUL._SL1500_.jpg
58 KB, 1500x448
Ok I think I found something, how bad would this hurt?

Its an automatic steel pellet gun.
>>
Black powder revolver.
>>
>>30506246
Don't waste your money on this shit hole of a town. Everything here turns to shit
>>
>>30506246
Just say you live there and set it up as a mailing address. Show up every now and then to pick up mail but dont actually live there. Do you really think they will show up to do a walk through of your living quarters?
>>
>>30506490
Damn that thing looks fun as shit
>>
>>30506246
If you don't look like you own anything worth a damn, you should have no issues.
>>
>>30506645
I have a Mercury Marauder I keep waxed, I get looks everywhere I go in stockton.

The property is in an """"""upscale"""""" neighborhood are seemed to be prone to breakins, hence the fence. But it was worth half a mill at one point in 2005, now it's 240k. It's a duplex, meaning I can make fast equity and cash flow.
>>
>>30506807
You get looks because a lot of people don't know the difference between that car and a Crown Vic.
>>
>>30506490
If you have a decent tank with it and some hard cast pellets that would thing would probably do quite a bit of damage.
>>
File: true-grit-gun.jpg (73 KB, 575x424) Image search: [Google]
true-grit-gun.jpg
73 KB, 575x424
OP look here
>>30506524

This isn't a joke. Black power cap and ball shit isn't under the same restrictions as modern guns are, muzzle loaders have exceptions. They are not firearms in the eyes of the law. Even felons can order black powder revolvers.
>>
>>30506577
this guy has the right idea.
Just keep a mattress in a bedroom and a lawnmower in the garage, and come by on the weekends to drink some beer and keep up appearances.

Keep in mind that this is the california real estate market, and I can tell you as someone born in california that nobody who lives here is actually from here, they're all doing what you're doing- Buying up teardowns and banking investment properties. Only the dindus from the hood actually live and die every generation in the single house.

Everyone on your block is in your exact situation. They're all playing real estate. Just keep the place from looking like total shit, drop by on the weekends, and keep all your valuables and your life in an apartment somewhere less shitty.

Also I'm pretty sure there's nothing in CA law right now preventing you from owning a firearm. Our laws might be about to get shittier in terms of firearm ownership, but I can't see why you can't just walk into any sporting goods store with a gun counter and pick up a cheap pump gun.
>>
>>30507020
looked up DACA and if I'm reading it correctly you're right and you can't own a weapon.

I suggest you get a family member or friend with citizenship to move in as a "roommate" and charge them dick all for rent, and just give them a couple hundred bucks to buy a weapon and keep it in the house.

The rule is you have to live in it. Rule doesn't say you can't have renters while living in it, does it? Surely you have a "cousin" or a "brother" or just some broke ass college kid or something. Someone who will say "Yea that guy lives here."
>>
>>30506246
Doing the same thing here in Philadelphia on a 203k. I put bars on windows, cameras and a security system. Aluminum flashing to reinforce external door strike plates and jambs.

I have an AR, pistols and a 12 gage with bird shot. Racking a pump action should be enough to scare someone off, and the bird shot will not penetrate walls.

Good luck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.