[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: 1445289035483.jpg (377 KB, 1900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445289035483.jpg
377 KB, 1900x1000
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/EZCrqG5n

Current news: Bill status as of June-23
>E-124 Petition to add property rights to the charter.4.3k Signatures Status: Complete, parlament has until July 20, 2016 to respond
>Bill C-230 An Act to amend the Criminal Code (firearm — definition of variant) Status: Second reading/Continuing debate
http://www.parl.gc.ca/LegisInfo/BillDetails.aspx?Language=E&Mode=1&billId=8111356
>Bill C-246 Modernizing Animal Protections Act(Hunting - More strict measures against hunters/trappers) Status: Second reading/Continuing debate
http://www.parl.gc.ca/legisinfo/BillDetails.aspx?Language=E&Mode=1&billId=8122718
>Bill S-223 An Act to amend the Firearms Act and the Criminal Code Status: Second reading responsored by Sen Joan Fraser.
http://www.parl.gc.ca/LegisInfo/BillDetails.aspx?Language=E&Mode=1&billId=8177186
>Canada post is in strike position both parties have said they will be giving 72h notice of strike lockout. Both have said they will not give notice before Tuesday at the earliest.
Other couriers for firearms are Purolator and Canpar/Loomis
>>
has anyone used beo mags ? should i go poly or stamped ?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Bumping for Toronto friends
>>
>>30500821
AA are the best but most expensive
CProduct are epoxied instead of welded and can fall apart but ez fix if you have a welder.
PCV are really thick poly and can get stuck in some magwells.
Have yet to try IMI.
>>
Only option right now for GTA people is Target Sports Canada and their overpriced memberships and range pass fees.
>>
>>30500914
Cool thanks Im going to pick up 2 CPD's and a magwedge
>>
>>30501006
Not sure if the newer shipments have epoxy but the first batch did. Worth it anyway if you know someone that can weld them.
>>
>>30501042

Ill be getting them from Bullseye , ill post pics when i get them.
Ive got a welder so it'll be no problem . If you dont have a welder use a mot to spot weld it

Do yall lube your mags ? Im thinking superlube PTFE
>>
>>30501112
C product has dry film coating already shouldnt be necessary.
>>
>>30501002
You could always make the drive to Silverdale like I do
>>
>>30501228

For handguns, Silverdale requires me to have a club membership elsewhere, take a club level handgun safety class and an invitation from the owner.
>>
>>30501112
You don't need to lubricate magazines as far as I know, certainly never heard of doing that.
>>
>>30500908
Hiya chummer

Anyone have issues at Al Flaherty's?
Went in there recently, got nothin but attitude from the asian guy at the gun counter. Like I was ruining his fucking day by making him open a cabinet.
Trying to introduce a new shooter to the sport that day too, they were like "jeez, are people at gun stores always this shitty?"
I wish I could say no... but yeah, sure seems like.
Exception being Accuracy Plus up in Peterborough, but I am only there when up visiting family.
>>
>>30503544
That's really too bad to hear, everywhere I've been here in BC has always treated me great, sans Lever Arms which certainly has felt that way sometimes.
>>
>>30503544
Al's is one of those places that seems to think they're hot shit in the industry I don't spend money there unless they're the only people stocking. Their prices generally suck too.
>>
>>30503657
Any other suggestions around Toronto? I want to give Firearms Outlet Canada my business, because they're just starting out, and in my old hometown, but their selection is just so disappointing...
>>
>>30503657
>Al's is one of those places that seems to think they're hot shit in the industry
So basically Marstar and TSE?
>>
>>30503684
In store is nice for getting the feel of certain guns but I almost always order online now, most nearby stores are kinda shit.

>>30503703
Yup.
>>
>>30500791

How many RPAL fags in here?
>>
>>30503972
a few probably 60% i would guess.
>>
>>30504024

Neat. I'm just wondering if they're generally granted if you're not a shit heel with a rap sheet or a history of violence.

BC here, just submitted both my applications.
>>
>>30504039
Yeah its really no different from a regular pal processing wise.
>>
>>30504060

Cool. A guy I know just got his PAL, said he took the restricted course but decided not to apply because it was too much hassle to deal with the stricter storage and transport procedures, etc.

I didn't see any reason to not just apply for everything and then decide what you wanted to actually purchase and shoot later.
>>
>>30504087
Its good to have you'll most people that skip the rpal regret it and redo the course within a year.

All the rpal junk isn't as bad as people make it out the be (Still rather be without it tho).
>>
>>30503972
>>30504039
>>30504087
RPAL here, you'll be fine dude.
I didn't take my RPAL the first time around and that was fucking stupid. I own 2 ARs and a handgun now, likely going to build another AR soon.
>>
>>30504087
I just got my RPAL/PAL at the same time for convenience. I still don't own any restricteds but I have proper storage for my NRs and possible restricteds for when they come.
>>
>>30503972

RPAL here.

But i've been noguns even after hazlicense for like 3 years.

I just pay attention to sales and waiting for that fateful day to pull the trigger on one.
>>
>>30503716
Dang.
See, my family has always been into shooting, and since moving down to the city, I have managed to convert about 7-10 former antiguns. But it sure would be nice to have a local gunshop where we could go have a positive experience buying ammo and such, to show that we're not a community of scary maniacs. Instead I get the opposite, a bored millennial that acts like a walmart employee.

>>30503972
Yar, buddy.
>>30504039
Absolutely. Had 0 issues, no record, reference was a cop buddy.
>>
File: ar15_canada.jpg (40 KB, 680x246) Image search: [Google]
ar15_canada.jpg
40 KB, 680x246
>>30504151

Cool man. I got 100% on all the tests and I'm a boring straight arrow, no trouble with the law, good credit, not an arab, the whole nine yards. I'm just anxious waiting now I guess.

>>30504183
>still don't own any restricteds but I have proper storage for my NRs and possible restricted for when they come.

I'm just going to get a safe and some trigger locks right out of the gate, even if I don't buy anything restricted right away. I'm sure it'll be useful one way or another anyway. It looks like you can get one at costco for less than $400.

>>30504202

Why still nogunz? Just a poorfag or not sure what you want to get?

>>30504151
>I own 2 ARs and a handgun now, likely going to build another AR soon.

Awesome. I'm thinking of a bolt action .22 for plinking and a Sig P226 or a 1911 of some kind. I'm thinking about shooting birds eventually so maybe a shotgun. Forgive my ignorance but I see a lot on this board about building AR's. What's that about? Just cobbling together custom parts? Is that safe if you're not a gunsmith?

>>30504214

Cool, that probably helps move it along smoothly, having a LEO reference.

What provinces are you guys in? Any other vancouver island residents?
>>
>>30504465
>Why still nogunz? Just a poorfag or not sure what you want to get?

Haven't started on a good career yet so naturally firearms and hobbies have a reduced priority.

But things are good enough to start shopping for a gunsafe now.
>>
>>30504486

Ah yeah. It seems like a pretty expensive hobby. I make an okay working class living, I'm budgeting around $2k to get my first two guns, I hope that will be close to enough.
>>
File: MauserC9605.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
MauserC9605.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>30504465
LEO reference guy here.
Ontariofag. Funny thing is, the RCMP didn't even call the LEO. They called my other reference, the comedian who has been my best bud since high school, and best man when I married my wife.
According to him it went;
"Do you have any reason to believe he would be a risk to himself or others?"
"Nope. As far as I know, he's probably sane."
"Great."<click>

And it was mailed out that day.

Also, I know 1911s and sigs are iconic, and quality handguns, but shop around some. Every damn day this site shows me another interesting handgun I need to add to my collection.
Pic impossible in Canada, as far as I can tell.
>>
>>30504549
>I'm budgeting around $2k to get my first two guns

Does the budget include a safe/ cabinet?

Planning for proper storage is quite important as well.
>>
>>30504549
You'll want to buy sooner rather than later. Prices are going up because of the exchange rate- older stock is still reasonable, but newer stock is getting pricey.

If nothing else, consider getting an SKS- they are still reasonably priced.
>>
>>30504612
Certain models are banned but most are allowed some are even antique status.
>>
>>30504549
get a nice handgun and SKS. buy 200+ rounds for each. buy cleaning supplies too.

that should run you pretty close to $2k.
>>
>>30504612

Hah, that's interesting. I listed a couple of old friends as references, both of them can attest that I'm a pussy who'd never hurt anyone and I super like being alive.

That gun is Goldeneye as fuck, damn.

>>30504614

I'm viewing that as a separate budget item, but I will be getting a proper safe - not a locker. It looks like about $400-500 should do it for that.

>>30504622

As soon as I get my license I'll probably be heading down to the shop before I blow all my cash on a motorcycle. My course instructor was very cool, a retired high level RCMP guy, and offered to help me pick out what will be a good fit and suitable for my needs, etc.
>>
Transfer was super quick. Bought 686 on Thursday, they told me they would start the transfer on Monday. Got a call from them in the afternoon telling me it was ready to be picked up.
>>
>>30504612
For my non-restricted PAL, the RCMP either didn't call my references or they didn't bother picking up. Still got my licence in my mailbox in exactly 35 days. I expect it would be different for an RPAL.
>>
>>30504735

For me they only called my sister and it took less than 3 minutes. was in the mail less than a week after that.
>>
>>30504640
Really? Cannot find one anywhere. Even CGN only seems to turn up threads like "LOOK AT ME WITH MY PROHIB C96 AREN'T I FOOKIN SPECIAL". Makes me so mad. And some are even pre-1895?
>OCing a c96 around my property
Fucking yes please.

>>30504667
Yeah, pretty sure unless you're a criminal or shit disturber, they don't really care.
Which makes me wonder, every time that one guy posts in the /k/anada thread about his 5 month overdue PAL renewal. What the fuck is he doin? Raping kittens? Nobody gets delayed unless they've been fucking around.

>>30504735
Probably the only difference is that they actually called my reference.
>>
>>30504087
If you have the course done you might as well get the license. The restricted storage and transport conditions only apply to restricted firearms, so even if you don't get a handgun or AR for a long time, you'll be able to do so when you're ready.
>>
>>30504878
>Yeah, pretty sure unless you're a criminal or shit disturber, they don't really care.
>Which makes me wonder, every time that one guy posts in the /k/anada thread about his 5 month overdue PAL renewal. What the fuck is he doin? Raping kittens? Nobody gets delayed unless they've been fucking around.

That guys post is actually why I asked in the first place if it was really hard to get approved or something. The instructor guy said if you fuck up your paperwork or if your references try to be funny it can hold shit up for months.
>>
>>30504902
Sometimes you're license application will get placed somewhere and forgotten about. If you call them a couple times it usually gets sorted out. Of course, manners are important, they'll slow you down for being an asshole.
>>
File: Pepe3.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Pepe3.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>tfw California is more cucked than Canada
>>
File: trudeau_selfie.jpg (217 KB, 1321x558) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_selfie.jpg
217 KB, 1321x558
>>30504931

Just barely anon, just barely.
>>
CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP CRAZY TOK GUY IS A COP
>>
>>30504940
>TFW the mag on my VZ58 detaches without a tool
>>
>>30504931
If a tourist went to California without prior knowledge it was a US state, they would probably think it was a different country.
>>
>>30504954

Who cares?
>>
>>30504954

B-but I thought he was our friend >:(
>>
>>30504902
Apparently he's been calling every week for 6 months straight and they keep telling him to wait. I told him to contact his local MP or a qualified lawyer. I hope it gets resolved soon because, due to his CFO's incompetence or malfeasance, he is now a criminal. He can't even transfer his restricted stuff to someone else until it gets resolved.
>>
>>30505038

That's brutal, I wonder if he fucked the CFO's ex wife or something.
>>
>>30504954
Probably not? But maybe? Probably not a good idea to brag about breaking the law online then go meet someone in person though. Great way to get nabbed, even if it is a paper offense.
>>
>>30505063

I like that criminals are dumb enough to talk about felonies and shit on the internet, and even put them on youtube. They deserve to be locked up imo
>>
>>30505054
Right???
That's what I'm saying! He HAS to have done something. It's such an outlier in all the people I know who had no issues at all. And they keep saying they have it but pending approval?
Is he going on sex tourism trips with dictators in his free time? Is he actually that guy who "identifies" as an infant girl? What is he not saying?

>>30504954
We all know. This is old news.
Not like it makes a difference
WE'RE ALL LAW ABIDING RESPONSIBLE CANADIAN GUN OWNERS HERE.
>>
>>30505124
>WE'RE ALL LAW ABIDING RESPONSIBLE CANADIAN GUN OWNERS HERE.

I've only been lurking here for a few days but it does seem like the Canadian threads are populated by legit normalfags.
>>
File: 20160618_163154.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160618_163154.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
>>30505275
mostly, crazy tok guy is slightly off, either extremely deep undercover or slightly autistic
>>
Is anyone in the Armour Corp here?
>>
>>30505275
Most of the 'tism here is completely focused on guns and gun related matters, leaving us to live relatively normal lives. Until someone says "clips" in the wrong context.
>>
>>30504465
Van Isle boys we out here
drink dat mothafucking lucky lager if u up
>>
>>30505515

hah, awesome. what's up island anon? any tips on what ranges or clubs I should look into joining, or where there is to shoot? I'm in Vic. I emailed Malahat and North Saanich but no replies.
>>
File: image.jpg (304 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304 KB, 576x1024
>>30505327
Less "autism", and more "shitty social skills". Not a lot of friends growing up is likely to blame.
>>30505275
Most Anons I met are just regular guys, maybe with a few quirks.
>>30504670
My record is an hour and a half. I sent the request in, got antsy, called my CFO, and he kindly pushed it through so I could take my Vz.61 home. Probably helped that it was a Friday.
>>30504954
No, but should I nip out to any big meets, I'll have to stay incognito and avoid any lawbreaking. The irony if someone else actually was RCMP and arrested me would be too good.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160704-201832.jpg (866 KB, 1429x801) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160704-201832.jpg
866 KB, 1429x801
>>30505555
I live in Vic, I don't go to clubs/ranges I just go out on Crown Land (Shawnigan, Bear Creek, etc). That said, I don't have any restricted weapons so I don't really need to bother

Pic rel: Abandoned cabin in Bear Creek
>>
>>30505643

Any issues shooting on crown land? I know it's technically legal if nonrestricted but I was wondering if you get hassled regardless. That picture is spooky as fuck.
>>
>>30505663
Bring an actual store bought target with you, not just clays. Otherwise the RCMP/Game Wardens can and will give you a ticket for poaching because they feel like it. Other than that, don't be an asshole, don't liter, if you're shooting a shotgun pick up your god damn shells.
>>
>>30505663
not him but ive only ever been stopped once by fish and game on crownland and they were just concerned if we were poaching (we had 13 rifles and body armor) and seriously questioned us on why we had several deactivated prohibited handguns. But they knew we werent up to no good cause the first thing we showed them was our firearms licenses before anything else
>>
>>30505663
other shooters, lack of ems/police

wear plates, pack a med kit and pick up your trash
>>
>>30505612
What region are you in, again?
>>
>>30505702
>>30505703

>body armour

Jesus Christ what kind of mad rednecks are out there?
>>
>>30505612
id be more worried about NDs and Suprise buttsex at a meet than cops
>>
File: 20160618_235814.jpg (4 MB, 1941x2242) Image search: [Google]
20160618_235814.jpg
4 MB, 1941x2242
>>30505729
i wear plates and a helmet just cause i like actually using my gear for more than taking pictures for 4chan and cause cops are always startled when they see us. also ricochets, vest has already stopped one ricochet
>>
>>30505716
RCMP jokes aside, I'm in Alberta, as I've said many times before.
>>30505736
Don't eat any offered brownies, either.
>>
>>30505776
Ah okay. Just wanted to see if you were on the east side, s-so we could go shoot together.

>brownies
Jesus fuck why'd you have to remind me of that
>>
>>30505818
East side? You mean out east, like the Maritimes? Sorry, I'd be more than happy to if I was near.
>>
>>30505775
Fucking string bean! You need to gain some muscle, homie. Good equipment set up (from what I can see) but it'd look much better if you could fill it out.

Women don't by DD bras when they wear C cups, don't buy large mil clothing if it doesn't fit. All dem motherfucking wrinkles.... just asking to get snagged on something innawoods.
>>
>>30505845
Eastern Ontario. Ottawafag. Which is more like southern Canada, I guess?

Anyways I'm a lonely gun owner surrounded by anti-gun faggots, so I'm always looking for a buddy to shoot with.
>>
>>30505880
its a gorka, its supposed to be baggy as shit. definitely not for summer use unless youre immune to heat stroke and like being uncomfortably warm.
>>
File: i fucking loves gorkas .jpg (264 KB, 1873x1268) Image search: [Google]
i fucking loves gorkas .jpg
264 KB, 1873x1268
>>30505775
Did you cop that from the guy talking about someone in Russia/Slavland that was selling him Gorkas in this thread a month or so ago?
>>
>>30505729
waiparous is a spooky place, and the ghost pluz is mostly used by redneck offroaders and drunk guys shooting trap

plus there could be murderers and shit. keep in mind that you have to be totally self reliant when you're out in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>30505928
no but i do know russian military and can get every peice of gear in youre pic.
>>
>>30505818
>Jesus fuck why'd you have to remind me of that

What happened?

I was fed pot butter sandwiches once without knowing, now I literally never eat food from anyone who isn't family.
>>
So I'm now an Associate Member at a gun range. Do I have to call the RCMP or someone to have the ATT applied to my license?
>>
>>30505911
Ah, it's hard to tell from a side picture like that.
>>
>>30505999
I don't think I have the screencap, but basically some /k/nobhead brought brownies to a meetup, everything went well, a few people praised him in the post-meetup thread, and then he posted a series of pictures showing that he had copiously ejaculated into the brownies before baking them.
>>
>>30506042
There's another photo where it's explained as a joke
>>
>>30505999
(check'd em)
>>30506042

These. I can't even fast food from restaurants. After working at so many and seeing the kind of shit that goes on with food (especially when it isn't yours) definitely made me start cooking my own. ...and I worked at a "high class" restaurant, so I can't imagine what some food in shittier places is like. Probably full of rat shit, pubes, and spit.
>>
>>30505894
I'd shoot with ya m80. I'm from Cornwall though, and I have no range memberships anywhere, and no buddies with land to shoot on.
>>
File: Dont Eat the Brownies.jpg (1 MB, 1541x5406) Image search: [Google]
Dont Eat the Brownies.jpg
1 MB, 1541x5406
>>30506042
Found it.
>>
>>30504465
>just cobbling together custom parts?
Its basically Lego with gun parts, though you'll need a torque wrench and some bits like a receiver vice.
You could just buy all the parts and send it in to a smith for assembly.
I wish I had just built my ARs instead of buying them, but then I could have exactly what I need versus compromising.
>any other vancouver island residents
I'm in the Okanagan.
>>
>>30506052
Yeah I vaguely remember that, but I still like to pretend that it actually happened.

>>30506061
Was just talking to someone else about this today. Is it really so common? I avoid any fast food places where I can't see the kitchen. Never eaten drive-thru in my life. After hearing a story about Tim Hortons and an ant colony, I don't even go there anymore.
>>
File: 234.jpg (153 KB, 877x900) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
153 KB, 877x900
Can I buy a black powder cannon in Canada? I need one you see...
>>
>>30506119
Number one reason right here not to eat anything that isn't store bought AND packaged with an unbroken seal .

Seriously. You're asking for this shit to happen if you meet people FROM THE INTERNET, FROM 4CHAN, and eat their food!

I can't believe after all the prepper and gun safety threads this place has that such an obvious lesson such as, oh, I don't know, NOT EATING FOOD THAT IS FROM PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW, flew right over their heads.

Am I the only person here alive in the 80s? Do you fuckers not remember all the food poisonings and Tylenol that had FUCKING CYANIDE in it?

If you weren't, just know, don't eat anyone else's food unless you KNOW them, and TRUST them.

Would I let them babysit my kids? Would I let them borrow my guns for a hunting trip? No? Then I won't eat their homemade food.
>>
>>30506011
Doesn't matter if you are a member at a range anymore. I believe you can call your CFO and ask to have the new conditions added(assuming you currently have a restricted registered to you).

If no restricted is registered to you; you need to buy one and when your transfer is approved a new PAL card will be mailed with the new conditions.

Option 3 renew your licence early (again only works of you have a restricted currently registered to you).
>>
>>30506119
Oh my god it never fails to make me smile. Thanks anon.

>>30506099
>no range memberships anywhere, and no buddies with land to shoot on.
Where/when/what do you shoot, then? There's a walk-on range in Stittsville, which is west of Ottawa, if you happen to travel up here sometime I'd love to go burn through some ammo with you.
>>
>>30506177
>Where/when/what do you shoot, then?
I've been meaning to go up to that range, not getting a membership since I'm here in between semesters, but for $30 it would be fun. Usually I'll just make the occasional trip up to see my GF north of Kingston, her family has land I can shoot on.
>I don't get much shooting time.
>>
>>30506128

Cool, thank you for clarifying. I always like to mod and upgrade my cars so I imagine this is something I will eventually get sucked into.

The Okanagan is nice. I grew up in the interior.
>>
>>30506168
>Am I the only person here alive in the 80s? Do you fuckers not remember all the food poisonings and Tylenol that had FUCKING CYANIDE in it?

I think that was a hoax or some psycho poisoning his kid or something. Product tampering is pretty rare.

That said I'm still paranoid about suspicious food and will not eat anything if I don't know where it came from. It's a little neurotic but whatever, I don't want to get accidentally stoned as shit ever again.
>>
>>30506146
I worked at several restaurants before I actually had a degree just doing shit like dishwashing and working the fryer. Let me tell you that I have incidents where I have dropped food wet-ish food, like lasagna and shit, on the floor, and was told to pick it up and put it back on the plate because we don't have the time to make another one. I watched a friend of mine ( a friend no more ) who saw one of his "rivals" walk into the restaurant, and just absolutely destroyed his food. Half cooked, spit in, and it was cooked on the "dirty grill" (the one that has so much prior food/soot buildup that we only cooked things on foil on that grill) and the dude not only ate all of it, but the entire kitchen (including the head chef) though it was just the funniest thing ever.

Don't ever underestimate how low your cooks will go if you're rude to the waitresses. I've seen people get some nasty things added to their food just by virtue of the waitresses going "that guy is rude as fuck, and he asked what my bra size was"

However it's not all bad, I've seen people get double portions, upgraded whiskey (from Johnny Walker black to BLUE) just by being nice and not being a fucking asshole or being a regular who continues to tip well, joke with the staff, and overall, NOT have any kind of sexual overtones in your conversation with the waitress. (Thats like the no. 1 thing. Piss off your waitress, expect your food to be "altered")
>>
>>30506169
I should also mention about option 2: even if you currently have restricteds registered to you, if you buy a new one you will still get a new PAL mailed with the new conditions attached when the transfer is approved.
>>
>>30506209
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Tylenol_murders

Granted it could have been worse, but still.

Seal broken? Food from someone you don't know? DON'T FUCKING EAT IT.

(if you're interested in how that incident changed our FDA laws: http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/tylenol-murders-1982/)

This one incident right here is like 90% of the reason food laws got the way they are.
>>
>>30506223
>>30506169

Bought one last Thursday, transfer was completed today. Picking it up tomorrow.
>>
>>30506152
iirc anything over like 37mm isnt a firearm some anon has a recoiless rifle that he put a 50cal insert into, black powder cannons are completely un restricted so you can own a rifled 37mm parrot rifle or a 32pdr heavy cannon but they arent cheap youre looking at $10k+ for anything
>>
File: 1402208299939.jpg (115 KB, 678x800) Image search: [Google]
1402208299939.jpg
115 KB, 678x800
>tfw you tell a liberal that Canada is actually a pretty gun friendly country all things considered and has the 12th highest guns per capita in the world
>tfw you watch their whole world just kinda collapse in on itself when they realize their precious image of a gun free Canada is a lie
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
>>30506312
>youre looking at $10k+ for anything

Thanks for your response anon. Means alot to me.
>>
>>30506421
for like 1500 you can build one though, I've considered getting some 100mm rounds and reloading them and making a giant cooey of sorts
>>
>>30506214

I was a cook and kitchen manager for years. Definitely served floor food but in my 8 years in kitchens i never saw anyone spit or jizz or do anything aggressively disgusting to a customers food. If they were cunts we just made it really spicy or shitty.
>>
>>30506438
I can't imagine it would be 'that' expensive to build a crude cannon. Have a machinist lathe a steel bar down, give it a bore, and a small hole for feeding a fuse.
I want a rifled cannon that uses smokeless powder and fires steel darts something fierce.
>>
>>30506416
>tfw liberals find me approachable because I'm an LGBT person of colour
>surely I must be a liberal ally
>they always talk about my home country like they know about it better than me
>they always feel bad for me because I must be oppressed in my new home that I call Canada
>always talking about how we "need" gun control in this country so we can protect minorities such as myself from gun violence
>just imagining how heartbroken they would be if they knew that this melanin-enriched faggot they so desperately try to defend actually holds right-wing views and owns a few guns himself
I'm just waiting for the perfect opportunity to come out of the gun closet.
>>
>>30506529
Do it at a party. Get blind ripping drunk and start asking everyone (both genders) if they wanna go to the range, start shooting guns, and then have their asshole reamed out.
>>
>>30506519
This, I have never encountered a cook who would fuck with somebody's food unless it was for a fellow employee who was on-shift, in which case they'd put jelly beans or spicy shit in for a piss-take.
>>
File: 2016_06_15_shootback_49.jpg (393 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2016_06_15_shootback_49.jpg
393 KB, 2000x1333
>>30506529

Get this on a tank top
>>
File: 41X7Pb1cmCL.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
41X7Pb1cmCL.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>30506553
I actually have two full-sized Gadsden flags, one regular, one rainbow. The rainbow version still reads "DONT TREAD ON ME" though.

I can carry a flag anywhere, but I just need a suitable pole to wave it with.

Fuck it, I just might have to get it on a tank top as well.
>>
>>30506572

>not mounting that flag on your Miata
>>
>>30506553
Not the guy you're replying to, but I can't think of any other flag that better represents my beliefs.
I would proudly fly that outside my home.
>>
File: Flag-Come-and-Take-It-old.jpg (51 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Come-and-Take-It-old.jpg
51 KB, 475x356
>>30506584

i'm trying to find a photo I saw of Milo after the Orlando shooting, the pic related flag but with a black dick instead of a cannon. Another good option.
>>
>>30506553
>>30506572
I wonder if I would get in trouble for hanging that in my window at college?
>>
>>30506665
Short answer is yes.

Long answer is no, but only if you're willing to waste countless hours defending your actions, and you're actually capable of articulating your points convincingly.
>>
is the savage 10tr a good base for a long distance bolt gun?
>>
>>30506692
>and you're actually capable of articulating your points convincingly
Yeah I'd probably fail terribly, I don't have the nerves to be able to defend my position in a live debate, so-to-speak. I was feeling stressed out enough when I was the only person in my class that was defending free speech absolutism.
>>
>>30506790
Don't go for a crowd, try to talk to people one on one, especially after they get to know you for a bit.
>>
Does anyone know where to buy M1 Garand's in Canada? I prefer to buy it from an online retailer or store rather than a private sale.

Also, doing some research the general consensus seems to be that a Garand in good condition should go for no more than $1200 USD. Is that still the case?

Thanks.
>>
>>30508396
Not to many in stores these days. Almost, if not all, are second hand. Going price is usually anywhere from $1200-1800 depending on condition and rarity (CAD of course).
>>
Thanks for the reply,

Do you recommend getting the receiver and parts separate and building the rifle? Reading up on how to do it, people have said it easy and doable. But I think I would have to take it into a gunsmith to do the head spacing or anything that required special tools.
>>
>>30508443
The trickiest part is tracking down the pieces, and it won't save you much money, if any. If you can get a list of locations for all the parts before you start ordering you could do it in one go, or you could get it piece by piece as they become available.
>>
>>30508450
Ya, given that it won't save me money and there's a good chance I could fuck it up, I might be better off just waiting until someone is willing to sell one.
I just wish I knew which online stores are the most common for selling one.
Thanks for you help.
>>
>>30508469
Canadian gun nutz forum equipment exchange would be the best place to start looking. You'll have to register for it first, before you can browse it.
>>
>>30508526
Already have registered and browsed. For some reason I'm more sceptical of private sellers than retail stores. I don't know why, i know retail sellers can be just as shady.

I wish USA would ship some of their garands up our way more often.
>>
>>30504878
Antique c96's are fucking unicorns the only one I saw was something to the tune of $10k, for antique status it has to be first two years of production 1896-1897.

>>30505894
Not totally alone

>>30506737
Its not terrible, decent trigger, good barrel, shit stock.
>>
>>30508636
Just ask for pictures with time stamps and tracking info after you've paid. If they try to scam you, then you can go to the police.
>>
>>30508469
You will rarely find a Garand for sale in online stores. Even finding them in brick and mortar is uncommon.
Trade-ex has barrels, bolts, and recievers, while SFRC, Marstar and a few others have receivers. Marstar also had quite a few parts.
Numrich will not ship barrels, bolts or recievers to Canada but will ship almost everything else. Boyds will ship stock sets to Canada. Ebay will also have some parts.
So far without tools or stock I've spent about $1,100 on parts. Some of that cost involves buying boxes of NOS parts for later resale.
>>
>picking up first gun today

Oh lawdy lawdy. Can't wait to finger fuck it all night.
>>
>>30508450
It saves you money from buying a pre-built gun and losing money selling parts/not using parts you don't want. Then you get what you really want too.
>>30508443
Build it from scratch unless you find a lower/upper that has everything you want. You could grab a used lower off the EE on CGN for a good price.
>>
>>30509143
What did you get anon?
>>
Internal memo got leaked CP Corp is giving notice of lockout, service disruptions as early as Friday.
>>
>>30509523

S&W 686 4.25"
>>
>>30509523
>>30510159

Also thinking of getting the Norinco 1911 just to have a cheap 45.
>>
I just saw on the Bullseye London store that you can Legally fit 15 rounds into a .50 beowulf mag. Is that actually a thing you can do?
>>
>>30510710
Yuppers
And yes, the RCMP is aware, and their stance is the don't really care.
>>
>>30510732
Right then but where would one find one then?
Can't seem to find any in Ontario gun stores.
>>
>>30510808
theres usually some on CGN.
PCV makes some cheap ones that kinda work.
C-Products made a mediocre one but they were like 30 bucks so can't complain too much.

hell northern republic has Alexander arms ones.
https://northernrepublicmagazine.com/products/alexander-amrs-50-beowulf-magazine-5-10-rounds
just FYI the metal ones are made a bit thicker and typically stick in your magwell a bit. not a big deal
>>
>>30506192
Ah okay, I'm in university as well and don't find a lot of time/money to shoot, so I know that pain.
>I'm here in between semesters
You go to uOttawa? Or Carletonfag?

>>30506214
Holy fuck, I had no idea this stuff actually happened. Fortunately I'm able to keep myself from eye-fucking and hitting on attractive waitresses, and I always leave healthy tips, so I suppose I've nothing to be afraid of. Still, that's really disturbing.

>>30506737
A good base, yes. My 10FP-SR .308 has never disappointed. Except for the stock, which is absolute shit and needs to be replaced one of these days.

>>30508681
Ayy, good to see I'm not the only one in the NCR.
>>
When transporting restricted firearms in a car, do they have to be located I the trunk?
>>
>>30511698
Only when un-attended, or otherwise hidden if you don't have a trunk
>>
>>30511715

OK. I like my handgun to ride shotgun.
>>
>>30511766

Cover the case in a blanket or something if you really want to be sure.
>>
>>30511818

It'll be in a backpack.
>>
So let's say the RCMP wants to do a storage compliance check. Do they tell you when they'll come? What if I'm not home and the people who are at home don't know there's even a firearm in the house?
>>
>>30511698
It has to be locked in a case for transportation

Where that case is doesn't matter though.
>>
>>30512509
A firearms officer has to send you a letter saying he'll come check your storage area on a certain date, if you won't be in that day you can use the number he provided and arrange another date close to the original.
Unless they have a warrant, the RCMP cannot go into your house to check your guns unless you give them permission to do so.
>>
>>30510936
>You go to uOttawa? Or Carletonfag?
I'm actually at school in Quebec. I know there's a /k/ommando there, he took me shooting for my first time, I just haven't seen him on here since.
>>
File: eaglegirl.jpg (118 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
eaglegirl.jpg
118 KB, 640x960
>>30509609

>tfw my application was delivered today

whew.jpg
>>
>>30511766

If you're not in the car it has to be out of sight, in a locked case, with a trigger lock.
>>
File: post office haha.jpg (62 KB, 720x483) Image search: [Google]
post office haha.jpg
62 KB, 720x483
>>30513443
>tfw my application was delivered today

It's probably stuck in a sorting box that'll probably get misplaced, mishandled and forgotten during the strike.
>>
File: Miramichi - cityritchie.jpg (47 KB, 598x330) Image search: [Google]
Miramichi - cityritchie.jpg
47 KB, 598x330
>>30513526

No, it was delivered to the RCMP in aesthetic Mirimichi, NB today.
>>
>>30505327
When how why was the tok guy exposed?

Whaaàt
>>
File: 1393736241228.jpg (9 KB, 192x243) Image search: [Google]
1393736241228.jpg
9 KB, 192x243
>tfw Bill S-223
>>
>>30505977
How
Can
Get 14.5mm ball ammo?

You would make a killing with all the dudes with PTRD rifles here.
There's maybe like 100 rounds in Canada in total.
>>
>>30511698
>>30511715
>>30511766
>>30511818
>>30512525
Can you store your gun in your car if your apartment has a no firearms policy?
>>
>>30508396
I've never seen one in store in southern Ontario, but a few at shows, that's where I picked up mine for 1100. Getting her checked by a gunsmith just in case but I will post a pic when I get a chance
>>
>>30513646
Non-restricted, yes
Restricted, no.
>>
>>30513646

>Living in Cuck Towers

My apartment has a "no illegal firearms" policy as well as a "no human trafficking" policy. Really.
>>
>>30512554

Sounds good.
>>
>>30514000
>>30513888
checked

also, how does buying ammo by mail work if the ups service has to deliver it to the mail person in the lobby (they aren't permitted into the actual residence)

is there some illegality going on when somebody w/o a pal is signing for ammo? or would there be no way for anyone to know whats in the package except me

thinking of ordering a case of 1000 115g pmc rounds from canadaammo
>>
>>30513639
I "cant" get ammo or guns to much risk but i can get body armor and nightvison and shit like that
>>
File: 20160705_191822.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160705_191822.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Wew lad. Can't wait to do my club's safety course so I can shoot it.
>>
File: 2016-07-05 19.18.28.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-05 19.18.28.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>30514734

Better pic.
>>
File: 20160705_180808.jpg (1 MB, 1151x1945) Image search: [Google]
20160705_180808.jpg
1 MB, 1151x1945
>>30514734
>not having your own testing range
>>
>>30514764

w-what's in the hole, anon?
>>
>>30514604
UPS is supposed to ring your apt but they usually don't, otherwise if you miss them there are local pickup depots.

No one check PAL info for pickup but canpar that CanAm uses usually checks ID to match signature (If i'm not mistaken they have a waiver you can sign beforehand to have someone else pick-up).
>>
>>30514770
Its a stoarge food, for meat i wouldnt worry about it
>>
>>30514760
>>30514734
>that Hillary Hole

God damn it, S&W. That's the only reason I'll probably buy a Ruger when I go shopping for a revolver.
>>
>>30514854
>>that Hillary Hole

please explain this for a newfag
>>
>>30514843
>stoarge food
>meat
>i wouldnt worry about it

SKINWALKER DEN CONFIRMED
>>
>>30514854
>Hillary Hole
Fuck you on about?
>>
>>30514864
the keyhole,
>>
>>30514864
>>30514884

That little hole above the cylinder release is actually an internal lock. Even if left unlocked, there have been many reported cases of the firearm's recoil causing the mechanism to lock, whereapon it needs to be disassembled to unlock it.
>>
>>30514866
At least were non bloodsuckers
>>
>>30514864
>>30514884
Pressure from Hillary Clinton to add "Safeties" to revolvers. Basically you stick a key in there and it locks the action. They have a small chance of locking themselves with heavier loads.

It is however removable and S&W provides plugs for them but still its gross.
>>
>>30514900
has is it possible to sliver solder it in the unlocked position?
>>
>>30514908
Not* sorry for my poor grasp of your language
>>
File: 1467375187521.jpg (127 KB, 1280x1008) Image search: [Google]
1467375187521.jpg
127 KB, 1280x1008
>>30514908
>>30514922

>implying I wouldn't a vampire
>>
>>30514933
Theres a 100lbs difference between someone paid to dress in lingerie vs "vampires" and ill give you a hint its not less.
>>
>>30514921
IIRC, the locking mechanism itself can be removed with a little work, and there are aftermarket plugs available for the hole itself
>>
File: 1467372387297.png (1 MB, 1166x749) Image search: [Google]
1467372387297.png
1 MB, 1166x749
>>30514951
I'm not talking about fat goth chicks with livejournals, Anon.
>>
>>30514959
Very well enjoy your hand then.
>>
>>30514952
yeah, i didn't see that post before i refreshed
>>
>>30514760

How many syrupbucks anon?
>>
Do Anons own any 1945 year svt 40s?
if so kindly post some pics.
>>
File: 20160705_191840.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160705_191840.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Well I'll see what I can do about the hillary hole in the future but I'm just happy to have my very first firearm.
>>
>>30515913
Congrats on your first fun, Anon. It's a nice piece, I didn't mean to bring you down by making you think about Clinton's vagoo.
>>
>>30515913
As you should be, she's a beauty! Range report when?
>>
>>30515913

What made you choose this as your first purchase? Just curious, I'm waiting on PAL/RPAL approval and trying to decide what to get first.
>>
>>30515964
Need to take club safety course before I can shoot. They need to contact me for when I can do it.

>>30515996
First gun I've ever fired so it had a special place in my heart. Fired it with 38 Special and would like to try out 357 Mag.
>>
>>30516177
>First gun I've ever fired so it had a special place in my heart.
I know that feel broski. First time I went out was with a fellow /k/ommando, I shot his VZ58 and his Maverick 88. Now I own my own VZ58, and a Mossberg 500 (and a nugget of course). Shame that I haven't been able to get in contact with him since then.
>>
glock or sig /k/?
>>
>>30516471

Beretta FTW.
>>
>>30516471
Are you a fan of overpriced, jamming pieces of shit with great PR because LE NABY SEELZ? If you answered yes, buy yourself a Sig today!
>>
File: DSC01350.jpg (918 KB, 1784x1000) Image search: [Google]
DSC01350.jpg
918 KB, 1784x1000
>>30516471
whatever fits your hand better.
personally I like sigs other than the shit slide release design.
>>
>>30516471
I'd say go with what you're comfortable with. When I did my course, the SIG that the instructor used was super comfy but I haven't ever held a Glock to compare. I've also never shot either.
>>
>>30516552
>personally I like sigs other than the shit slide release design.

Seriously. It just FEELS like it's the wrong size, shape and location. My hands just do not like.
>>
>>30516676
shape and size arent really my concern as theres aftermarket ones IIRC but the location is completely retarded.
>>
>>30516552
honestly i prefer the chubby sig grips, but i want to shoot ipsc/idpa eventually and am worried about the da/sa
>>
File: DSC02490.jpg (380 KB, 1600x896) Image search: [Google]
DSC02490.jpg
380 KB, 1600x896
>>30516842
people make DA to SA sound worse than it is, apply the fundamentals and you wont really notice it, do that and train.
>>
>>30516989

that looks cozy as fuck
>>
Dem Oper8or gloves.
>>
>>30516989
what range is that breh?

looks pretty damn comfy
>>
>>30517712
CHAS.
>>
>>30506312
That's not correct at all. If it fires projectiles faster than 500ft/sec or whatever the energy limit is (too lazy to look it up) it is a firearm. Canons are still firearms. Now, most are matchlock so they are "antiques" and you will not need a license to posess, but safe storage laws apply.

You are correct about price though. Forging a solid steel barrel with a bore that is a few inches accross is incredibly expensive if you want it done right (read: won't blow up). I dream of owning a 105mm howitzer one day but paying off my mortgage takes precedent.
>>
>>30510808
Remember, you can also buy 20round Archangel AA700 magazines that were designed for the Remington 700 bolt action rifle (and are therefore unlimited capacity). They fit 308Win/7.62x51mm but they might fit other stuff, haven't tried it yet.
>>
File: cantdealwithit.gif (497 KB, 300x126) Image search: [Google]
cantdealwithit.gif
497 KB, 300x126
>>30503544
>Like I was ruining his fucking day by making him open a cabinet
so much this, I'm tired of this Al's is bro-tier meme

>everyone online constantly blowing smoke up their asses about great experiences
>haven't had anything but shit attitude, acting like they would be doing anything else but help you, when you are actually buying things
I'm white, dress well, always polite, and never waste time, since it's out of my way, so if I'm taking the drive, I'm at least getting some ammo

>Paying Customer Story Time

one time buying a .22lr rifle:
>can I please see rifle?
long sigh, give PAL, oookaaay
>opens cabinet, hands me rifle
>do you mind if I dry-fire it? I want to see what the trigger is like (actually ask before fingerfucking things)
long sigh, looks at me like I just asked to shit in his mouth, suuuure
play with action, test trigger, fit and finish is nice, like everything about it, not expensive (the one thing they do have is pretty decent prices)
>ok, I like it, I think I'll get one
starts packing display model
>umm, do you mind getting another one? I don't really want the display one
stares at me like I'm asking him if he can gold plate it for me, yeah!.. SURE!
brings one in a box, heads to the cash register
>can I take a look at it first? (I mean, I am buying it, but I'd like to at least see that safety, action and trigger are functional before I take it out of the store)
rolls eyes, brings box, throws it on the table, just stands there staring at me like I'm raping his dog
>ok thanks, everything is good, I'll be buying it now please
he apparently has to bring it to cashier, so he does, thank him very politely, he just turns his back and leaves as I'm talking to him

I know I was buying a budget plinker, not a $3,000 Tavor with $2,000 more in optics and accessories, but it was fucking dead there, 3 people behind counter and I'm the only customer. spent 15-20min max there overall. I don't think I asked for anything that would be considered unreasonable
>>
>>30513611
It's just rampant speculation since he keeps posting about committing felonies and encouraging others to do the same. Then meeting IRL.

I doubt he actually is RCMP, but please don't confess to crimes online then go meet a stranger. It's just stupid and bad OPSEC.
>>
>>30513857
Waiting for the pictures, always nice to see one.
Also, do you recommend buying it or does the novelty of it wear off?
>>
File: pukan.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
pukan.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>30503544
>>30518171
Another story:
one time was there just buying some .22lr for dat plinking rifle, saw a guy looking at a VZ, clearly just got his PAL and has been saving for it, since the internet told him it's good
>while holding the rifle, action locked open, no mag in it, muzzle pointed at the floor, guy asks the dude helping him something
>dude shrugs and doesn't say anything
>2nd dude behind the counter starts answering the question, so newfriend turns to him to listen, as he turns he turns the rifle and kind of points the muzzle at the 2nd dude's feet (if he was superman and could see through the counter, I guess)
>2nd guy stops half-way though his explanation, with the most faggy gasp and eye roll ever and just walks off into the back room
>poor guy looks at the first dude, like, wtf just happened? dude tells him he shouldn't point guns at people in his best Judge Dredd voice
just for contrast, I saw the same guy laughing with a bunch of fudds another time, while they finger-fucked 1911s that they were clearly not going to buy and muzzle-sweeping everyone in the fucking room at chest level

Also:
they stopped selling SKS a while ago, not for any other reason, but because of that one time some idiot that bought it from Can Tire, didn't clean cosmo out of it and it went full slam-fire retard on him, and there was talk about some new regulations or inspections or something. nothing ever came of it, but Al's just didn't want to bother apparently, so they just stopped selling the most affordable and popular firearm in Canada

They're not the worst store I've been at, but they're definitely not what the glowing ass-licking posts on CGN and some Anons on /k/ make them out to be
>>
File: whoa.jpg (267 KB, 1680x946) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
267 KB, 1680x946
>>30518225
>mfw Fudd Privilege is an actual problem and needs to be checked
>>
Which is more accurate, an SKS or a Mosin? I'm thinking I'd like to get a high quality rifle with sub MoA and all that, but it'd be nice to put a few thousand inexpensive rounds through a cheap rifle to get a solid foundation for marksmanship/aiming.
>>
>>30518355
any .22lr would be better

cheapest trigger time, low recoil. best rifle to learn technique
>>
>>30518180
Which is why, when I go to meets, unless it's just a few close friends, MO is "shut up, help any new shooters, and don't discuss illegal stuff".
And I'm not so much encouraging people to "BREAK DA LAWZ", so much as simply pointing out that our laws are retarded, and unless you're really dumb, it's difficult to get caught, so don't tip-toe about it. Do what you goddamn well please. Just don't get caught.
>>30516989
I should look into a membership there. I usually just go to various crown land locations, but I feel it really doesn't help me practice. Still nice not to deal with RSOs, rules, etc.
>>30518272
It really is. An Anon buddy I know was real pissed that these old Fudds all outbid him at a recent auction, even going close to retail, then mocked him. And too many treat newcomers to the firearms world like shit (especially if they dare to be black/spic/chug/woman in their presence), like shooting is some sacred WHITE MAN ARISTOCRACY CLASS ONLY club. Like, fuck off, the gun doesn't discriminate.
>>
>>30518426
Fair enough, I'll shop for a Marlin or something since .22 sounds like a reasonable alternative.
I'll probably still buy both an SKS and a Mosin in time but it's not like I'll be buying it all at once.
>>
File: acceptance.jpg (152 KB, 776x593) Image search: [Google]
acceptance.jpg
152 KB, 776x593
>>30518272
>be normal well-behaved, functional and productive member of society, as well, as polite and informed member of sports shooting community
>dress in a stylish and clean manner, drive a german or japanese sedan
time to go to the range or gun store
>dress up in greasy "bass pro shop" baseball cap with ripped up bill, wife beater with holes worn out under arm pits, ill-fitting pants with paint stains on them
>borrow friend's rusty pickup truck
warm reception and excellent service received
>>
>>30518472
SKS is also a good first rifle, if you don't want a .22. They're cheap, ammo is still pretty cheap, and it's generally fun to shoot.
>>
>>30518516
Plus you can pickem up at Crappy Tire
>>
>>30518472
I dislike the notion of a .22 as a first gun if you're not a small child. The SKS is a fine first gun. It'll do anything you ask, and the recoil is negligible, certainly not enough to develop a flinch. Sure .22 is cheaper, but you can learn just as well on an SKS, and you can learn on a gun that can actually DO something beside plinking or killing squirrels, especially important for the poorfag.

I mean, I don't mind .22, but there are many options that fulfil the "first gun" role just as well, if not better.
>>
>>30518886
It's not a bad idea, the person just needs to understand they aren't going to be getting a really powerful or super useful rifle.
>>
>>30518886
>It'll do anything you ask
a-anything?
>>
>>30520306
>Inb4 20 pics of cum covered rifles
>>
Meh.

I've kicked the tires at Al's a couple times with my bro and service was okay.

I'd rather go to Vaughan's Bass Pro, though. Better selection.
>>
>>30505038
No he is not.

I verified with the CFO myself when updating, as long as your application is processing with them they do not consider you to be in abeyance of the license. You can't do anything with it, but you will not be charged or arrested because you're in the system as processing, so it's on their end.

I don't know why the fuck they don't like him.
>>
>>30503544
Did this Asian guy have black hipster looking glasses? If so, I know him and hes a fgt.
>>
>>30503972
Reporting
>>
>>30505612
how does it feel that people are convinced you're an undercover agent? Badass?
>>
>>30506529
you're freddie mercury tier gay 10/10
keep sucking dicks and shooting guns my friend
>>
>>30503544
If you even go by Peterborough take a look at Keith's. He is pretty nice and is willing to order in stuff if you need it. Nice selection, is a bit of a fudd but has some Colt AR-15's last time I was there.

Keith is getting up in years but he is quite helpful to customers
>>
Asian guy at Al's did seem very uninterested in helping out customers. Other than that it wasnt that bad of an experience. Hate the limited parking they have.
>>
>>30520367
The current trend is to not prosecute if the person has done everything in their power to get the RPAL renewed and it is just being held up by the CFO, but that was not always the case. Back in the late 90's there were a few instances where the RPAL was intentionally delayed so that they could maliciously prosecute and confiscate. The cases were thrown out since the people involved did nothing wrong (and there is legal precedent for similar situation of government malfeasance) but it was still a huge legal headache.
>>
>>30516547
>experience genuine SIG quality control
>then experience genuine SIG customer service when they tell you it's within acceptable parameters for 1-3 failures every 100 rounds
To be fair, some of their pricey stuff is quite nice and I'm mostly just jealous.
>>
>>30518355
SKS will be slightly more to buy, but slightly less to run. Condition for either will vary wildly. You might not want semi-auto until you have the discipline to shoot correctly and not magdump while giggling maniacally. Not that there is anything wrong with magdumping but it gets expensive.
>>
>>30518355
I would start with an SKS if I were you. If you are a first time shooter, the 7.62x54r is a bit of a beef-cake round to start off with. You don't want to develop a flinch. Most people recommend .22's to start, and while they are accurate and have the recoil of a gas airsoft gun..I personally found .22 severely lacking in the fun factor. 7.62x39 is extremely manageable even for a first time shooter. It was the first gun I ever shot.
>>
Is Flex Delivery considered the same as a PO box?
>>
>>30521155
>beef-cake round
My first experiences with shooting where when my uncle took me skeeting with his 12 gauge, so I'm not too worried about that.
>>
>>30503544
>>30518171

They been hit or miss, occasionally see some toronto ghetto niggers buy their shit there. Depends which asian you got, usually ask the nerdy young one cause the big asian, probably his older brother, always sounds like he's gunna stab me.
>>
>>30505275
I assure you I'm a complete degenerate
>>
>>30506119
>implying I care
I jizz on my lunches so the guys at work don't eat them.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 1017x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 1017x715
>>30515932
>clintons vagoo
>>
>>30520306
I sodomised myself with the bayonet on my sks

>imgur link so I don't get b& again:

http://m.imgur.com/a/7Hut1

And yes, I am that faggot from reddit
>>
>FAL and G3 pattern rifles will never be restricted instead of prohibited
Can I die yet.
>>
>>30522464
I could get fal g3 a d m14, burst into the house of Commons with them and start screaming the obvious similarities between them and literally any other semi auto 308. Pretty much same plan for if they take our guns, if parliament wants my guns ill take them to parliament and the politicians who want guns gone can take them and get rid of them for me
>>
>>30522527
I'm not sure what you're trying to convey but I'm an honest law abiding citizen who just wants nice things.
>>
>>30522585
Im saying if i wouldnt be imprisoned forever id bring said guns to the proper officials and explain to them why its illogical for one to be illegal and one to be legal, either make an effort to make more simple and logical gun laws, have no gun laws at all or just ban everything all the way to airshit and bb guns. As for the second part im saying if parliament wants my guns, they can take them personally and ill even deliver them there.
>>
>>30522687
>Parliament
>common sense/logic
wwwwwwww (that's Chinese for "laughing my ass off senpai")
>>
File: yes.png (93 KB, 241x197) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
93 KB, 241x197
>>30522768
No translation needed, this is /k/anada after all.
>>
>>30522813
I unironically want a cute Chinese girlfriend. Should I hit up Markham?
>>
>>30522846

>Chinese
>cute

Pick one.
>>
>>30522846
Dunno, I'm in Ottawa. Never heard of Markham in particular being dominated by Chinese, but Toronto as a whole seems to have a lot of them.
>>
>>30518171
>>30518225
Sounds like the exact same situation.
Another time I asked if they would be able to order a handgun in for me, not expensive, but not cheap either. 900 maplebucks worth of gun.
Guy gets all smarmy,
"Of COOOURSE we do that. We order guns EVERY day. We could order anything for you. <your gun>, tavor, accuracy international 50bmg..."
Maybe I was just reading too much into it, but seemed like he was implying my sub-1k gun wasn't worth their time to get in.
Same sales guy again, btw.
>>30518272
It for sure is. Been gun shopping with my Dad a few times. They fawn all over him, get anything he asks about out, etc. And he isn't really even a fudd. Just semi-fudd. He served in Germany in the 80s, so doesn't like anything newer than that.
>>30518469
For sure this. Met a few sikh buddies when I moved to the city. Got them all into shooting. If possible, they get worse service than I do. All of them buy exclusively online.
>>30518490
Need to try this.
>>30520936
Tall asian guy. No glasses. Fuck that lippy lil cunt.
>>30521022
Will do. All my family is up that way.
>>30521042
Funny how that same guy keeps coming up.
>>30521649
Sounds like the guy. Just seems like he hates his job/life.
>>
File: Angela-Zhou-1.jpg (55 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Angela-Zhou-1.jpg
55 KB, 400x600
>>30523007
Say that to my face, faggot!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.