[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to defeat a SWAT TEAM?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: Special-Forces-Wallpaper-SWAT.jpg (399 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Special-Forces-Wallpaper-SWAT.jpg
399 KB, 1600x1000
As anyone ever defeated a swat team?
Alone it's seem impossible to kill them
>>
>>30500600
Yes.

You cut their funding
>>
File: 1451349339445.jpg (7 KB, 382x358) Image search: [Google]
1451349339445.jpg
7 KB, 382x358
>yfw going up against FBI HRT
>>
File: 1460060132594.gif (966 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1460060132594.gif
966 KB, 200x150
>>30500693
alright chums, let's do this
>>
>>30500600
1. Where can I find one of those gooseneck mounts?
2. It can't be that hard, can it? Say you have gas masks and you know they're coming
>>
Well they have numbers on their side, so there's that. Also if they deem it too dangerous to come to you they'll just burn your house down, so I'd say your chances of "winning" are pretty slim.
>>
If you don't see them, you win.
>>
>>30500816

There are cases of shooting fuzz who kick down your door without announcing was uncharged.
>>
File: BombAtTheDoorSwatNoMore.gif (2 MB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
BombAtTheDoorSwatNoMore.gif
2 MB, 370x281
>>30500600
It depends on how much you value human life, And just how far your willing to go and what you'll sacrafice along the way to acheive that objective...
>>
>>30500797
But they have body armor, one bullet won't be enough to defeat them. Even if you are well equipped they will surround you, imagine they attack at the same time from all directions
>>
They never go in unless they know they outnumber you 3 to 1 and will win.

So no, nobody's ever beaten them, unless you count killing lots of hostages in the crossfire "winning"
>>
>>30500816
Plenty of people have gotten off scot free after defending themselves from no-knock raids. Danger to the officers is one of the major reasons departments are rethinking the practice.
>>
File: 74221-004-91614A05.jpg (57 KB, 570x392) Image search: [Google]
74221-004-91614A05.jpg
57 KB, 570x392
>>30500845
this desu famalamal

Furthermore, it would be better to attack them rather than being attacked, in my opinion.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Oklahoma-City-bombing
>>
>>30500900
Headshots.

The problem is really their numbers and the grenades they have at their disposal. Caltrops and loose legos all over the windows and entrances can take care of one problem, but the other can only really be solved by being aggressive and hitting them before they toss something in. It's a catch 22.
>>
I guess it's possible but can anyone on /k/ do it? Probably fucking not. Also a lot of SWAT "raids" or whatever you want to call them are more like sieges. I know I guy who's a negotiator and he says 99 times out of 100 they just wait the guy out. It's safer for everyone.
>>
>>30500900
Gimick "Dragons Breath" rounds for a 12 ga (Nobody keeps their cool when the hallways fills up with fire in their face.

Fire/Molotovs (you're fucked either way, No point having a house to come back to.)

explosives/tannerite/shaped charges (Concussion alone will do damedge, but a shaped charge tearing through balistic shielding and the first team will demoralize the survivors and next team)

Entrapment (I doubt you'll KNOW when they're showing up, But if you did, and ambush goes a long way, and another rifleman or two turns it into a slaughter.)

Gas (Not every SWAT team goes in with gas-masks on. Some bleach and ammonia proboubly wont work, but in the mad scramble to put on masks while you already have yours on might give you a fighting chance.)

Fortification (You cna baricade your house and property all you want, It'll make things tougher as long as you STAY AWAY FROM THE FUCKING WINDOWS!!!!)

Plexi-Glass (Kinda like fortifications, but more fun in the sense that they get a suprise when the flashbang bounces back.)

BIGGER SWAT TEAM. (Having a larger, equally well trained force that they werent expecting might just push them back, add +10 Defence for choosing Fortications. No matter what you see in those movies where a single SWAT team storms a compound and kills everyone without taking any wounded, Thats bullshit... (See The Raid: Redemption with less Kung-fu))
>>
>>30500600

Depends how you define objectives!

- If innocents get hurt, criminals "win".

- SWAT tries to prevent that, if they do, they win.

If there is no objective, no hostage to save, no innpcents to protect - they might as well wait 3 days until you sleep and then attack. Or use heavy assault to kill, if no hostages are present.
>>
File: leon-1.jpg (356 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
leon-1.jpg
356 KB, 1920x1080
>>30500600

Yes.
>>
>>30500961
Not really, just like Orlando, the terrorists Had shot the officier in the head and he survived, I don't know for how much bullet an armor can protect you tho. Just like you see in most terrorists attacks, the swat team always succeed easily
>>
>>30500991
Yeah you could barricade yourself with hostages and you may be able to kill he first coming but the 20 others will kill you
>>
>>30500797
Fire brah, straight up, if you have advance notice set it up to where you have an "escape" or make sure you stay dynamic and are out of the building before they come in and rig it up to where when they enter theres a fire in the house with obstacles, or better yet take the war to the SWAT member before they even come to get you, know the police department and watch them, hit their families and their homes. I guess the biggest thing here is don't let them have the advantage and don't get lazy and stay in one position if you know they're going to come after you.
>>
>>30500991

you can open a shit ton of cardboard boxes and just fill halls and rooms around windows with them.
>>
File: 139035361828[1].png (190 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
139035361828[1].png
190 KB, 373x327
>>30500600
>>
It's easy if you are dedicated enough.
>dig tunnel out
>rig the entire place with explosives and other traps

Or build a blast shelter within the house.
>>
>>30500600

Booby trap the stack spot.
armor piercing and some sort of pitfall.

honestly, 1v5-10 youre not gonna make it. But you might make them retreat.
>>
>>30500991
>Plexi-Glass
Oh, sneaky. I actually like that idea a lot. In fact, you don't really need anything more than cheap clear plastic and a solid base to do it. Cover literally every entrance with a plexiglass barrier with a gap to make it not obvious, and placing the ones at doors at an angle so potatoes will very definitely bounce back out.
>>
>>30501049
Like i said in >>30500845
and >>30500991
Its all about how much you prepare and how far you are willing to go.

You have to make it look as if it would take such a phyricc victory that sending more teams would simply be too much of a loss of life. (personally i think hostages would just get in the way. It takes too many eyes off of defense, and leaves that small chance that one or many of them will try to be a hero and throw things into Chaos.)

No matter what the moment you destroy the First SWAT team, You become Public enemy #1 and the Alphabet soup shifts all its attention to you. Even if you manage to escape through that Unnaground tunnel you where digging after blowing up and gunning down 3-4 SWAT teams, and escape to mexico, You, your accomplicaes and your face get plastered EVERYWHERE and its just a matter of time before someone catches on and you get caught and traded back to your country for political favors or some shit.

Personally i dont want to go to jail, I CANT go to jail. So that leaves only one option. I take as many of the fuckers with me as i can, and tear a buring smile across this nation in the process until i finally get shot by an FBI sniper (and maybe /k/ makes a catchphrase for me too like "Cant Chain The Dufrain")
>>
File: oh yes.png (12 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
oh yes.png
12 KB, 390x470
>>30500991
>put massive EFP that crosses the width of a hallway at waist height
>do this everywhere
>>
>>30501162
How many people would this kill?
>>
>>30501213
How many hallways do you have?
>>
>>30501213
Depends on how thick/big the penetrator is and how much explosive you use.

I bet you could decimate an entire squad with a single charge.
>>
>>30500600
Ambush them back.

Set your hallways to detonate when the maximum people load exceeds 4 people
>>
>>30501146
That's look good but who said the whole story had to take place in an house ? Maybe it could be in a mall or any other public places. Also they could try to send the army if you defeat at least half a swat team, so yes it's look very good like that but in reality we never saw the swat getting BTFO or very rarely.
>>
>>30501253
>not loading your first three traps with party poppers
>not tossing ALL the fertilizer into the fourth
>>
>>30501253
>Fire Safety Warning
>Maximum occupancy of hallway: 4 people
>>
>>30501162
also inb4 watchlist
>>
>>30501146
They also use a tear grenade before storming a place which make you unable to see anything, I don't remember the name of it, can any kind of mask protect you from the light off it?
>>
>>30500600
Your best bet is knowing that they're coming, or preparing for that day in advance if possible.

Trip wires

Shotgun shell beneath floor boards type traps at all entrances, windows, and hallways, etc. No one is going to continue without their foot.

One anon recommended plexiglass so flashbangs bounce back. I liked that.

Piano wire or very clear, strong fishing wire. Probably won't actually kill anyone, but it is going to hurt someone who runs into in/possibly ground someone if they run into it.

Barricade the house up.

Sawdust all over the floors. Because your end game is eventually to simply burn the place down behind you while you (hopefully) escape through a tunnel you dug earlier.

Violent strobe lights, smoke machines, and lasers everywhere connected to a generator so cutting the power won't do it for them. Disorient them and keep it that way for as long as possible.

Wear as close to a SWAT uniform as you can get. Remember, anyone in that house besides you is the enemy. They do not have that luxury.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 440x300
Nice fucking try Muhammed.
>>
>>30500693

Alright ramblers, let's get rambling.

Also, most cops and even SWAT seem retarded to completely incompetent and will only achieve victory through numbers and the assumed incompetence of whomever they're going after.
>>
>>30500929
>>30500843

Enjoy the thin blue line and always being fucked with. Those paramilitary thug shits are disgustingly petty and retarded.
>>
>>30501253
>>30501359

This. You'd have to set a carefully prepared trap for them with you as the bait.

Also, I recommend the use of a flamethrower.
>>
>>30501431
>Also, I recommend the use of a flamethrower.
you going to want to pair that with a full face oxygen mask or you're just going to kill yourself
>>
>>30501449

Naturally.

They wouldn't see it coming.
>>
Go straight up VC on them

Carve out your floor boards and make a punji pit.

Rig the door with a bamboo spike arm that swings out and nails the point man in the chest.

Tripwire the stairs so a giant boulder goes rolling down it like Indiana Jones.

IEDs all over the house. Everything is bomb. SWAT want to raid your fridge for refreshments? Is actually bomb. SWAT want to sit on your couch and relax? Is also bomb. SWAT want to watch TV? Also bomb, claymore mine in the screen, netflix and chill becomes netflix and claymore. SWAT wants to arrest you? Is actually life sized dummy of you that is also a bomb.

Insurgency is some hard shit for these guys to react to. The most they do is some crack house raid or hostage situation, never full blown insurgency. They're not equipped or trained to handle it.

Be sure to spray paint dicks on all the SWAT members you take down. To send a message.
>>
>>30501491
>SWAT wants to arrest you? Is actually life sized dummy of you that is also a bomb
Kek
>>
>>30500600
Ok guys pay attention, cause I post this every time. I'll try not to be shit at greentexting.

>Be me
>Train a shit load with a private company
>Git good
>Start getting offers to work as an instructor
>We have a pretty sweet combat town innadesert
>Local SWAT wants us to run some scenarios for them
>This was before we had the cash for cool simunitions and such
>Using airsoft, but all CQC so it works well enough
>SWAT brings like 20 guys, and a BEARCAT
>BEARCAT gets stuck in desert moon dust
>SWAT has to ID and assault target building, rescue hostage
>About 20 trained officers against 3 civilian OPFOR, I was one of them
>Personally gunned down no less than 8 officers
>SWAT casualties 20, OPFOR 0
>They had generous medic rules, they really can't fail
>They complete mission
>But not really

What I learned that day is that SWAT is only good at one thing. Kicking in your door at 3am with 100 officers, killing your dog, and arresting you while you're in bed. The second you take the fight to them, they gaggle up and fall apart. Defeat them with paired/teamed shooters, or introduce obstacles or explosives that they aren't prepared for. As soon as the pointman kicks in a door, and the door explodes, they have no idea what to do next. They'll fall back, create a perimeter, and wait for the next level of force to show up.
>>
>ITT we watchlist now boys
>>
>>30500600
If you are alone, there is almost no way you win a standing fight without simply blowing all of them and yourself up. If you have a team that is prepared for what happens when a SWAT team shows up... you are probably still fucked but there is a chance. They have training and possibly real world experience, if you can say the same then you might be able to pull something off. Problem is, even if you somehow killed every member of the team, it's not like the screen says "Terrorists Win" and you go back to the lobby.
>>
>>30500600
If they've got you trapped in a house or building, you're already fucked. The best way to beat a SWAT team is to not be found
>>
>>30501565
>What I learned that day is that SWAT is only good at one thing. Kicking in your door at 3am with 100 officers, killing your dog, and arresting you while you're in bed.
It took you any amount of time to realize that? Their job isn't to engage in firefights. It's to take prisoners. You do that shit when the target is the softest. All of this building up fortifications shit? Yeah, they're going to recon your ass and realize just how bad of an idea it is to take you at your stronghold. They'll just keep eyes on you, wait till you go to buy some milk and take your ass then.
>>
Since we can ask anything on this thread for educational purpose only, are bulletproof cars legal ?
>>
Where's that one post about the dildos everywhere?
>>
>>30501573

Nothing new. I'm betting that if you post on /k/, you've got some agency's attention.
>>
Great advice and info here guys, thanks, hopefully it'll work.
>>
>>30501615
why wouldn't they be?
>>
>>30501632
Certainly, they haven't put every casual lurker on the watchlist, have they?
>>
OP

two incidents some to mind

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_shootings_of_Oakland_police_officers

Another was in lakewood, nj where a drug dealer was able to shoot all 4 swat team members in a raid on his house. cant find a news article on it, so im relying on memory.

dont think he killed any of them, and he obviously died, but its proof of concept that SWAT teams are not invulnerable.
>>
>>30501708
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_shootings_of_Oakland_police_officers

>4 piggies dead

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>30501674

Don't know. But I act under the assumption they have.
>>
>>30500600
no if it comes down to it they'll just "accidentally" set the house on fire
>>
>>30500600
Swat teams deal in shock and awe. They rely on a single, overwhelming assault to defeat opponents.

If you were able to set a trap and wound 2-3 in a killzone, they will fall back and then you can engage them form distance in relative safety, so long as you take out their sharpshooter.
>>
>>30501647
>hopefully it'll work.
>>
File: 1455416519305.jpg (75 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1455416519305.jpg
75 KB, 500x277
>>30501647
>>
>>30500845
Sacrafice?
Jesus /k/ is retarded
>>
File: deadoralive.gif (1 MB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
deadoralive.gif
1 MB, 624x352
>>30501708
>Unknown to the SWAT team (...) Mixon had managed to secure an SKS carbine with a fixed bayonet
ma nigga
>>
Gov. Employee here
Win a fight with one of them, you just won your way into a fight with the rest of us.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Think about it.
>>
>>30501745
>Grab SKS
>Go innakillingspree
>>
>>30501850
>the rest of us.
You know it's literally this us vs. them mentality and covering up for assholes in your ranks that is why people fucking hate cops, right?
>>
>>30501850
Citizen here
Win a fight with one of us, you just won your way into a fight with the rest of us.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Think about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>30501359
>Wear as close to a SWAT uniform as you can get. Remember, anyone in that house besides you is the enemy. They do not have that luxury.

oooh that's fucking devilish. Also pic as motion sensors
>>
>>30501865
I said govt. employee, not police.
Everybody hates everybody, you come online to read about that celebrity you hate, complain about what people like ect.

Just remember how easily replaceable I am, and my family gets a weregild when that happens.
You're not as easily replaceable as I am.
Give it some thought.
>>
>>30501865
He didn't do well on their intelligence test, which paradoxically is why he was able to become a police officer.
>>
>>30501928
>I said govt. employee not police
You think that honestly matters? It's the fucking idea that you are only willing to come to bat for some LEO getting killed but not victims of LEO crimes or just any other of the mass of murders every year simply because it's a fucking LEO that makes you and everyone like you a piece of shit. Bullshit like interagency "courtesy" where you purposefully ignore some really bad shit just because of a uniform -- yeah, fuck you.
>>
>>30501973
Big man eh? See where it gets you. There are plenty of concrete structures full of guys just like you, I'm sure you'll fit right in.
>>
>>30501038
Lay low
Aim for legs. When they fall aim for whatever is exposed. Shoot the next cop and anyone trying to retrieve them. Swat is trained to enter fast and hit hard. But with a little resistance they get fucked up. These terrorist try to intimidate or kill unarmed people. Firing crazy into a crowd does massive damage. While firing overhead yelling allah ackbar at cops in cover isnt so effective.

When the entry team buckles the door in and gets a 20 round 308 mag dumped on them they have nowhere to go. That body armor may stop penetration but wont stop the impact enough not to fuck their world sideways.

https://youtu.be/jQvDn9MEtNo

Kek what they wont say is the well trained swat opened fire on their doorman and he got crossfired on.

Orlando they just let him shoot all his ammo up over 3 hours then went in after him.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 650x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 650x519
>>30501647
>>
>>30501850
Enjoy your Oklahoma city style day care faggot. Top keks. Funniest thing is the government used Timothy McVeigh as a patsy and he was one of their own sheep dipped spooks. Lmao the government ordered you all to kill civilians and then murdered your children to keep you silent and obedient. Theyll do it again to cover their asses.
>>
>>30502030
Literally how the Nazis were able to get the concentration camps going and how Stalin was able to kill tens of millions.

I hope you fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>30502110
Clearly you don't have any heirs if your over looking the cost of child care.
You're in a discussion about murdering government employees, and you'll blame any of them for someone elses actions. That's like saying anyone that went to colombine high school was helping those two faggots I forgot the names of.

Clearly you need things explained like you never got pass middle school.
Wanna know how to beat a SWAT team?
Comply with their demands and have a lawyer.
>>
>>30501745
KILL COPS
>>
>>30502169
>and you'll blame any of them for someone elses actions.
Because literally coming out and saying "I'll cover for other government employees and I'll fight you if you defend yourself from LEOs not even caring if they're in the wrong" definitely assuages you of any complicity.

Hey, cops on /k/, if you seriously want to be respected, you get rid of assholes who think like this.
>>
>>30502169
Timothy McVeigh was literally a government spook. Sheep dipped. Wetworks specialist.

What a moron. The government is corrupt at every level and full of criminals. Of course they will kill you and your family to shut you up and hide their crimes. Or do you believe the government never lies about anything? Guess you havent been paying attention to all the recent state sponsored terrorism and targeting of citizen rights the past 16 years.
>>
File: amibeingdetained.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
amibeingdetained.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
>>30502128
Spot the felony record /k/ edition
>>
>>30502205
>>30502208
desu I know people that work for the govt. that don't carry a gun, I get a laugh about you "sovereign citizen" antics when I hear about it even if I gotta shake my head.
Jail house/barracks lawyer

Ask yourself a question, do you have any close personal friends that don't do criminal shit constantly?
>>
>>30502208
Let's use Occam's Razor here champ.

What's more likely, him being a disgruntled nut with military experience and a grudge, or some kind of catspaw for a massive conspiracy?

I mean, if they wanted to shut somebody up they could have made it look like a mugging or home invasion gone wrong? Why blow up an entire building?
>>
>>30502215
>pointing out unthinking obedience and statism is indicative of a criminal record
Gotcha
>>
>>30501745
>nigger rapes two women at gunpoint
>kills the cops who pull him over
>kills more police when they raid his apartment
>somehow he's """based"""
>>
File: ALLAAAAAAAH.jpg (30 KB, 418x569) Image search: [Google]
ALLAAAAAAAH.jpg
30 KB, 418x569
>>30501491
lulz, you are a madman. I would join the SHIT out of your insurgency.
>>
>>30500991
>Plexi-Glass (Kinda like fortifications, but more fun in the sense that they get a suprise when the flashbang bounces back.)
elaborate?
>>
>>30502255
Two different people, and I'm not remotely espousing anything that's "sovereign citizen" bullshit.

Or are you seriously going to claim that cops and government officials don't routinely cover up for each other?

I'm curious, how many people did police kill in 1993?
2012?
1942?
Oh, that's right, we can't know because no one has ever kept records of that.
>>
File: 1435900442334.jpg (27 KB, 565x311) Image search: [Google]
1435900442334.jpg
27 KB, 565x311
>>30502313
racist bootlicker please go
>>
>>30500600
Booby trap house with bombs. Really big dogs, possibly a feral cat or two. Piano wire.

You're welcome.
>>
>>30502354
So you're going to lump up every independent state and jurisdiction and say they all act the same?
Are you from California?
>>
File: Neato.png (34 KB, 291x286) Image search: [Google]
Neato.png
34 KB, 291x286
Question I'm surprised hasn't came up yet:
In a siege, what are you playing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRBqhU1juaM
>>
>tfw mg42 and dragon dildos
>>
>>30502345
>plexiglass is transparent plastic, wont shatter if something hits it (ie grenade)
>cops dont see transparent covers on windows, doorframes, etc
>throw flashbang into room
>flashbang hits plexiglass
>flashbang bounces back to the cops
>cops-"?????"
>flashbang explodes on cops
understood?
>>
>>30502400
Is this really a question?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu6r7Yd_iG8
>>
>>30502394
>So you're going to lump up every independent state and jurisdiction and say they all act the same?
No, I'm not a retarded absolutist. I will however say that the problem of "the thin blue line" is pervasive enough to be a national problem though and that the good cops don't do enough to clean up their ranks in general.
>Are you from California?
See, it's cute that you keep having to resort to all of these personal attacks because you factually are in the wrong.
>>
>>30502439
Ok so the plexiglass doesn't shine? great
>>
Why is everyone writing articles on how to fortify and elobarating on SWAT tactics, while >>30500600 just asked if someone has actually took on a fight with them?

>is it so hard to understand the question?
>>
I wouldn't say this guy wins but he does stop them in their tracks, shoots the ever loving shit out of one guy, and even leaves alive.

https://youtu.be/jQvDn9MEtNo
>>
>>30502516
Because preparation will help even the odds a little.
>>
>>30500600
Easy. Vaseline on the floor and punji sticks all over the house.
>>
>>30500600
bomb them at muster.
then bomb the nearest ER to get the survivors.
>>
>>30500600
It really comes down to the SWAT team.

Big Boy SWAT like:
NYPD ESU
LAPD SWAT
FBI HRT
FBI SWAT teams
Military Police SRTs

Nah, against them you're screwed. You're talking about guys that kick in doors daily, going against armed people. They train on a huge variety of scenarios, ranging from standard door-kicking all the way up to airplane boarding and seizure.

But against your local county/municipal SWAT? You might stand a chance, I don't know they're training platforms or their equipment.

Ultimately though, alone? No, not unless you straight up rig your house to the fullest to defend against it and establish barricades and have vastly superior firepower, but then the sniper/marksman would just pick you off.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
How easy is it to make an EDD like kapkan's and how long would it take?
>>
>>30502573
Against local county shit is all old mil equipment. My town got a fucking APC a few years back. One of the ones with the ram on the front for smashing in front/garage doors.
>>
>>30500600
Thick, reinforced-concrete walls and metal or concrete roof so they can't burn you out or shoot through.
Shatter-proof film on windows to repel flashbangs.
Gas mask to counter tear gas.
Thick, well-made door to prevent manual breaches. They'll probably eventually get a vehicle to do it, but by that time either they've taken casualties or you've peacefully defused the situation.

And of course, an escape tunnel.

Those are the important things. The rest is your personal preference.
>>
I believe tear gas canisters would be sufficient enough to give you the edge.

I don't think swat members equip gas masks when breaching and even if they do have it they wouldn't be able to change into them quickly enough before you can shoot them.

Be sure not to step outside though because fucking snipers
>>
>>30502631
They got it because the military sold it to them for $2500. Same with my county SWAT. New trucks are over 100k, MRAP cost them $2500.

I know several counties that sold their MRAPs off, and their SWAT now responds in souped up Suburbans. Cost them a fucking fortune more than the MRAP did but looks less scary.
>>
>>30501850
>>30501868
Both of you sound retarded
>>
>>30502698
>Cost them a fucking fortune more than the MRAP did but looks less scary.

Sounds like it's recognizable as fuck. I know if I saw two to three black suburbans with totally black tinted windows driving towards my house, I'd call my brother and have him immediately destroy all hard drives.

They think they don't look out of place, but when every single car in front of you is bouncing up the goddamn road, and your black suburban isn't because it's got some fucking plate armor in the doors and it's heavy as fuck, it's obvious as all hell.
>>
>>30502729
Nah they're white suburbans with tinted windows, spotlights, lightbars, one is a fully mobile command center.

Says "X County Sheriff" in big green writing on the side, and car numbers. They didn't get them for stealth, they got them because a small handful of ultra-liberal county government types got super loud about the MRAPs. Meanwhile the MRAPs were projected to save the County over $3mil over 5 years following their purchase, in a time where that particular county is in desperate need of money saving measures.

The most expensive part of the MRAP buyback program was the maintenance, since generally county mechanics were never able to work on them, but if you preemptively address that issue before you need to have it sent to the mechanic, it became an amazing program.
>>
>>30501373
You've been watching too many movies.

Theres a volunteer swat team where I live, mostly a bunch of backcountry ex-mil dudes with free time. They run drills at the high school and they're exceedingly efficient.
>>
>>30500600
OH SHIT! BULLDOZER!
>>
>>30502255
>Ask yourself a question, do you have any close personal friends that don't do criminal shit constantly?

Im not a criminal but wont stop police from treating my like one.

>>30502263
McVeigh was a sheep dipped spook. Look up sheep dipped. He was on the government pay the entire time. Oklahoma was state sponsored terrorism.

Why blow it up? To cover up and destroy documents and records on wqco and ruby ridge that would prove the government aet up and carried out those plans and their reasoning behind it. Killing a bunch of kids sent a huge message that you and yours can go at a moments notice if you dont obey your government.

>>30502573
Lol they cant even find the right house half of the time. Im sure those elite operators like the fbi hrt can deploy tactically effectively.
>>
>>30501845
what is that from?
>>
>>30500600
small room inside house
have single entry point (doorway at the end of a hallway) to their target (you) inside that room
fortify the shit out of the room to make sure they can't sneaky breeki smash one of your walls in
hide behind a bunch of concrete or whatever with small hole in front
poke fiddy cal through hole
start chugging when team in sight
die later because they'll eventually burn the house and leave you suffocating in the smoke
>unless you have air tanks stored
and then you may just have military show up and bomb your shit
>>
>>30502504
How is that a personal attack, should I of guessed New York?
Ranks vs non ranks, you do know there is a formal way to complain yes? Before the whole riot, he was a good boy stuff.
>>
>>30502927
if the military shows up il just line my property with veggie omelet MRES and hang a banner outside my house that says MANDATORY SHARP BRIEFING 1200 TO 1600
>>
>>30502971
he make-a a funny. hoho
>>
>>30500797
If you know they are coming, you should be gone by the time they arrive.
>>
>>30502936
>there is a formal way to complain yes?
That never works. There's a reason that they never disclose disciplinary proceedings. They'd be lynched.
>>
>>30500600
yes there was a dude an entire team jumped on him as he came out of bath
but he was soapy all over so he slipped from their grasp like an eel
and the commandos even shot each other
it's a true story sadly even more sadly the guy

who shot his compadre in his young age is now leading the entire shitfest as head honcho

remember: be naked be lubed up they can't touch you
>>
>>30501022
Thats a FICTIONAL movie you fucking retard
>>
File: archer.gif (2 MB, 431x306) Image search: [Google]
archer.gif
2 MB, 431x306
>>30503070
if you are really goad and really slippery you can even do this
>>
>>30501865
I hate Americans because they all hate cops. You lost me with this generalization about all cops. How's that feel?

Dance a fine fucking line. I've got 13 years in army SOF and 7 trips to combat. Fuck around and pick a fight that cops didn't deserve and you'll be caught in a three way with people like me butt fucking you and your stupid Mosin Nagant on behalf of all police who go out each day trying to do the right thing.

I'm just waiting for it faggot.
>>
File: tmp_4597-119-1177652380.gif (178 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4597-119-1177652380.gif
178 KB, 600x424
>>30503070
LAEFFY CONFIRMED PATRON SAINT OF CLOSE QUARTERS COMBAT.
>>
Why don't people sit in corners in the dark and then shot them as soon as they come in the room?
>>
>>30503132
probably the flasbangs flashlight coordinated assault and kevlar getup don't help much with this plan generally speaking.
>>
>>30501491
>Tv is bomb
>Netflix and chill becomes Netflix and Kill
>>
>>30503120
>I hate Americans because they all hate cops. You lost me with this generalization about all cops. How's that feel?

Like I don't give a shit about another statist gestapo wannabe outing himself.

>Dance a fine fucking line. I've got 13 years in army SOF and 7 trips to combat. Fuck around and pick a fight that cops didn't deserve and you'll be caught in a three way with people like me butt fucking you and your stupid Mosin Nagant on behalf of all police who go out each day trying to do the right thing.

WOW! SOF! I bet you were a como repair tech for the 160th or some shit. I bet you can't even name one dz on MacCall without googling it.

Oh, you also haven't changed your posting style up enough to convincingly not samefag btw.

>I'm just waiting for it faggot.
>>
>>30503018
Someone just as dumb as you will read that and think they have no way to do things properly.
Do things the proper way before you say it doesn't work.
>>
>>30501491
>Be sure to spray paint dicks on all the SWAT members you take down. To send a message.
i will remember to do that thanks iud anon
>>
>As anyone ever defeated a swat team?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say "No, never."

Because if a SWAT team comes to your door, you're not fighting just that team, you're fighting that entire police department, and possibly more than one department, and then the National Guard if you were dangerous enough. Even if you made this awesome, impenetrable fortress, they would just siege your fortress until you ran out supplies.
>>
File: gun-loli.jpg (87 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
gun-loli.jpg
87 KB, 1000x500
>>30503232
leon did it
>>
Pretty sure if a SWAT team ever faced a force they weren't confident they could beat they'd just invoke the Posse Comitatus act and let the National Guard handle it.
>>
>>30503232
>>30503268
I'd like to point out that if the lawful authorities can not maintain order, it goes directly to the Insurrection Act, and the regular military.
>>
>Has anyone ever defeated a swat team?

I'm sure the Narcos have, those dudes seem pretty serious.

Most of the time swat seems like an (incorrectly used) show of force against two bit nigs and meth heads though, so its probably more about piggos playing operator than a necessary tactic.
>>
Just play as valkyrie. swat loses every time.
>>
>>30503113
He's joking you fucking autist
>>
>>30500845
Story
>>
>>30502813

I just pay attention to my local news. The police and their "special teams" are quite literally that: special.
>>
>>30500929
Yeah but you better have a good amount of money and time. There was a guy in my local area who spent nearly 3 years until finally he got off the hook from a no knock raid. During this time he spent most of it in jail waiting.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_shootings_of_Oakland_police_officers
>shot cops hand when he tried to grab his wounded partner kek
>>
>>30503278
The insurrection act is more about anarchy or wide spread chaos, which SWAT isn't meant for. This scenario is a person or group in too much for the police and SWAT teams to handle so they'd do the Pose Comitatus act so the national guard could act as law enforcement and fight the criminal(s). Like when they almost ordered an air strike on that killdozer guy in 2004 in Colorado.
>>
You don't let yourself get into that position.

If you're having to contend with SWAT that means that the standard uniformed police have already surrounded wherever it is you're huddled up at and means of escape has been cut off. Depending on where it is you are these could be just abunch of bubba's in tacticool gear to real badasses that will fuck your shit up.

So to answer the question: you don't win against SWAT, because you never let yourself be contained in such a location that they can deploy a SWAT team against you
>>
>>30503313
Not every department is the same. Yes there are shit departments with shit teams, there are also good departments with good teams. In Atlanta for instance, the FBI uses Doraville SWAT as their grunts even though they aren't from Atlanta because they aren't shit.
>>
>>30502400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46MALEk-7cE
>>
>>30500600

Yeah, a few claymores should do it.
>>
>>30503425
In Russia they armour the entire apartment building to keep the police out
https://youtu.be/q9DR3_pjvXg
>>
>>30503425
How do you make homemade claymores?
>>
>>30500693
You've been reading too much fucking Baldacci.
>>
>>30503480
If you aren't specialized in that field, don't expect to be able to make an effective claymore. It's not as easy as applying a layer of hardened bearings to a convex steel backing with some C4 in between. Controlling the shot pattern requires very stringent stamdards
>>
>>30501614
That's why any good /k/ommando has fuck tons of stored food and water in the event of the true happening
>>
>>30503313
Local PD vary from department to department but I wouldn't expect much from the El Centro PD SWAT or assume Tucson PD will worry about hostages a lot. Large metro departments like NYPD or LAPD have more specialized teams that are almost on the level of something like SEALs or HRT.
>>
File: !GUN TARDS BTFO.jpg (560 KB, 1008x933) Image search: [Google]
!GUN TARDS BTFO.jpg
560 KB, 1008x933
>>30500600
>>
>>30500600
How many are we talking about?

I'd imagine if they made multiple entries it would be quite hard unless you backed into a windowless hallway. You'd also want an early warning alarm.

I'd make myself a 1 inch steel shield an shove a .308 rifle out a pillbox-like cutout.

I'd also wear a gasmask and ear protection.

I would also convert the rifle to automatic and make some grenades if I had the time.

I think you'd have a pretty good chance with that.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
12 KB, 300x168
>>30500693
>MFW
>>
>>30503599
What is with libs and their fascination with dicks.
>>
>>30502400
https://youtu.be/o0Xx3RXyGRE
Bright strobe lights as well with space blankets taped over the windows
>>
File: Can't Corner the Dorner.jpg (12 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
Can't Corner the Dorner.jpg
12 KB, 207x244
>>30500600

Yeah; but it got covered up.
>>
>>30501973

You are EXACTLY the reason the law-abiding citizens of this country often HATE the government and especially all LE organizations. Good job, asshole. Proving once again, it's US vs THEM.
>>
>>30503599
You realize that a 3 second google search proves this quote is completely fabricated. I don't like shillary, but spreading misinformation is pointless.
>>
>>30502509
>>30502439
More effective version would be laminate windows with something like lexan sandwiched between two sheets of glass. You literally cannot tell the difference between that and regular glass without putting your face right next to it.
>>
>>30503120
>I've got 13 years in army SOF and 7 trips to combat.

Real SOF vets don't go on anon internet boards and brag/talk about it. You are a faggot.
>>
>>30503513

TOP KEK
>>
Unless you rig your entire house to blow, and detonate once they all are inside (you included) no.
>>
>>30502400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvT8Kx1WC64
>>
>>30503120
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH? I"LL HAVE YOU KNOW...
>>
>>30503599
>>30503695

No, Hillary is the gun-owner's greatest advocate. Kill yourself, asshole.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/13/hillary-clinton-reinstate-assault-weapons-ban/

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/13/hillary-clinton-reinstate-assault-weapons-ban/

>>
A lone or even group of criminal gunmen will get killed by a SWAT team eventually, especially these days with their MRAPs and shit.

It's juvenile to think private citizens can stand up to the police, nevermind the fucking military
>>
>>30503808
Retards in the middle east have been doing so for a couple decades to two super powers, I think a few thousand fudds that understand their weapons stand a decent chance too.
>>
>>30503120
Real gangsta ass niggas don't flex nuts, cause real gangsta ass niggas know they got 'em.
>>
>>30503808
>2 dudes bomb a marathon
>Mass panic and city shut down
>2 dudes go around shooting random people in an old Buick
>1dude shoots a couple of people and declares war on cops
>1 dude blows a government building

Notice a trend here anon? Your average person or small group will not be able to fight off a surprise SWAT attack but a large trained force would mop the floor with most PDs.
>>
>>30500600
Yes, a guy even got off killing a SWAT member when they did a no knock raid on his house.
>>
>>30503120
Your 13 years int he army sof won't do shit when one shot from my rifle will put you down like a sack of shit.
>>
>>30501491
if the pointman is slammed with a giant spike thru the chest, I think that would stop the entire show. SWAT members are so unprepared to actually take casualties, the are usually met with zero resistance.
>>
>>30500619
This. Not trolling, it's true, the best way to defeat militarized police is with the pen, not the sword.

I know 4chan is full of /pol/ and storm front, but despite your hate for ethnic minoriries, the best way to roast cops playing soldier is to be "outraged" when they beat up or shoot a black kid and kick up a huge media hype about racist police that leads to sheriffs or police chiefs to step down and funding getting cut by newly elected politicians who want to appease the minorities.
>>
>>30504362
/pol/ respects the police though. Nice try nigger.
>>
File: 1467079963970.png (18 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1467079963970.png
18 KB, 501x585
>>30504362
>>
>>30500845
So...burn your hoyse down fore they can?

As dumb as that sounds I'm sure there is that one cops who loves doing that and has his pyro materials ready and is unloading it from the truck, but gets disapointed and has a really sad face that the perp defending his how legitimately burned his house down first to deny him the pleasure.
>>
File: heroes.jpg (343 KB, 1274x958) Image search: [Google]
heroes.jpg
343 KB, 1274x958
>>
>>30504420
No matter what you're going to jail or going to the morgue. Why need a house after that? So some bank can foreclose on it, even if you still have family there? and sell it to someone else for chump change?

Burn the fucker down with you and a SWAT team inside. You'll either escape in the confusion, Or you wont~
>>
>>30500600
Hide in the corn field across the road. Sniping them one by one.

Also bearings on the floor with nails sticking up.
>>
>>30503513

You're swell, anon.
>>
Burn em alive. They callem faghots for a reason.
>>
>>30501850
>don't mess with us kiddo
>we ARE THE LAW
>we can do whatever the fuck we want and if you fight one of us, we'll kill you dead
>play stupid game, win stupid prize XD

Guess we'll just hand in our guns and register ourselves with the government. Can't win here, /k/.
>>
>>30504399

They're statist boot licking faggots, the majority of them. All because they'll shoot a nigger every once in a while but don't realise or even care that it could easily happen to them even if they're white.

They'd love for some kind of Nazi regime to happen despite the fact that most of them are the "degenerates" they hate and would end up in a camp being reeducated or gassed.
>>
>>30501647
>>30500600

Rainbow 6 Siege is a really competitive game.

Everything discussed in this thread is for in game and in universe tactics of a video game where two teams of swat teams operate against each other for training purposes.

>>30501340
Everybody on 4chan is on a watchlist of sone sorts and bad idea troll threads like these are in fact amateur NSA, FBI and ATF interns or rookies trying baby's first honey pot and only attracting other LEO pretending to be terrorists.

Hell, most of /k/ are cops talking about gun nerd things because they are gun nerds.
>>
>>30503120
>I'm just waiting for it faggot.
You are pretty good at waiting, the VA made sure of that.
>>
>>30501708
Nigga VC
>>
>>30501538
Kind of reminds me of an Oglaf comic.
>>
>>30503308

Home raid in hueland where someone left the gas on
>>
>>30504491
Sorry shitskin. White people don't nig out like yo boys TrayTray or Mr. Brown.
>>
File: the rock YMCA.gif (333 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
the rock YMCA.gif
333 KB, 500x209
>>30503328
>air strike on that killdozer

honestly, that would have been pretty fucking sweet senpai
>>
>>30504521

You're an idiot.
>>
>>30504528
At least I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>30504491
>reeducated
for free? fuck yes. tuition can suck my taint
>>
>>30504543

Neither am I.
>>
>>30502400
http://youtu.be/qiz21B4mbQU
>>
>>30502382
Nah, you should booby trap your house with boobs and traps have boob wall paper boob paintings rubber boob sets on the floor and boob ballons filling every square inch of your house so when they breach a flood of boob ballons and kick balls cover tge first gun then when they enter the house have the sprinkler system activates but instead of water it's cum lube.
>>
>>30501146
is that "dufrain" spelt DuFresne by any chance?

and the reason im asking is snot what you think
>>
>>30502559
Remove the pungi sticks and just have pit traps with dildos.

Bonus points for a pit of dragon dildos aytacked to pistons that trust up and down and have cum tubes with hydrolic preasure and large tanks filled with cum lube.
>>
File: swat team thru the door.gif (1 MB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
swat team thru the door.gif
1 MB, 500x225
>>30500600

Yes. SWAT team themselves.

If you can't beat em. Join em.

Confuse your fellow SWAT members by being another SWAT member.

If we're all SWAT then SWAT has no purpose to exist.
>>
>>30504548
>defends niggers
>says white people could be subject to police brutality just like poor TrayTray who dindu nuffin. HE GETTIN DEMS LYFE ON TRAK NIGGA
>...
>not a nigger
>>
>>30504587

I'm not defending niggers, I'm saying the police are stupid who make it seem like US (the general public) and THEM (the government paramilitary).
>>
>>30504576
Spellled Dufrain, Pronounced Doo-Fraine like the french pronunciation.
>>
>>30504611
Good, mind telling me where you live?
>>
>>30503849
Naw, Americans these days are kept complacent with Weed, Beer, sports and internet.
>>
File: 1456808526627.jpg (2 MB, 1366x3238) Image search: [Google]
1456808526627.jpg
2 MB, 1366x3238
>>30503480
>>
>>30504597
You literally said people should play:
>"outraged" when they beat up or shoot a black kid and kick up a huge media hype about racist police that leads to sheriffs or police chiefs to step down
as if this behavior by police is at all a bad thing.

Police do not chimp out, and you'd be hard pressed to find one actual instance of (((police brutality))) that isn't Ruby Ridge or some SWAT team shooting dogs. Name one.

So no, I won't defend niggers, and get cops fired. Even then, you'd only be getting the cops fired who beat up niggers.
>>
>>30504624
North Georgia currently, Boston previously, And my family came over from finland after the war (no actual french in my blood...)

If im giving my info to the ATF there are easier ways to get it btw~
>>
>>30504655

Quote where I said that.
>>
ITT: make believe
>>
>>30504665
Here >>30504362 unless that's some other dindu. In that case this comment chain is a case of mistaken identity.
>>
>>30504688

Not me then, lad.
>>
File: 1418403750645.png (739 KB, 1023x800) Image search: [Google]
1418403750645.png
739 KB, 1023x800
>>30501745
man if you want cops to die please leave this board and go from us back to /b/ we do not want your council.

Ok back to un-lawful home invasion by corrupt forces go!
>>
>>30504655
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqH5KrKaw7Q

Because beating the fuck out of someone who is unconscious definitely isn't brutality...
>>
>>30504491
/pol/ turned from libertarian to tradional fascist years ago, when reddit started shitting up 4chan
>>
>>30502439

Yeah except the police smash out the window before they put in any sort of grenade so plexiglass would really do nothing. Worst case they just breach the door, toss in a banger and then wait outside the door
>>
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 402x528) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9 KB, 402x528
>>30500600
One thing i remember reading somewhere is to be in the second room. Few people are well trained enough to spot a guy in the second room, in the shadows, when breaching the first one. You'll at the very least get one or two, apparently, as they will be focusing on the room itself, and it will give you at least partial protection from the flashbang.
>>
>>30502927
Oh shit nigga we 5 stars now
>>
>>30503807
>Being this much of a stupid cunt.

No point in just making shit up like >>30503695 said. There's enough ammo against Shillery without creating quotes out of thin air
>>
>>30502509
>>30503728
>>30504732
I think he means just putting it inside your house in the hallway or some shit. Not actually on external windows.
>>
>trap doors into shafts full of dildos
>rooms with large slants covered in grease
>log traps of the variety ewoks use
>those car engines with blades attached to them like in half life 2
>somewhere, somehow a whoopee cushion
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 272x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 272x180
Just once i want to see them enter a house where the guy is waiting and prepared.

Traps, fire, explosives.
Just imagine the entry team breaks down the door and charges in. Four feet in the whole flood gives out and they drop onto the basement floor covered in roof shingles and gutter nails.

That would take the fight right out of them.
>>
>>30502902

American Sniper / Army Dog crossover
>>
>>30504868
/k/'s playhouse!
>>
ITT Home Alone big boi edition
>>
File: sniper.jpg (156 KB, 820x958) Image search: [Google]
sniper.jpg
156 KB, 820x958
>>
>>30501491
> Netflix & claymore

Kek
>>
File: Killdozer.jpg (24 KB, 423x257) Image search: [Google]
Killdozer.jpg
24 KB, 423x257
>>30500600
You were saying?
>>
File: KEEP AMERICA ARMED.jpg (435 KB, 864x978) Image search: [Google]
KEEP AMERICA ARMED.jpg
435 KB, 864x978
>>30504802

Go back to sucking off your boyfriend, faggot. I have zero mercy for all you faggoty Hillary Shills and look forward to the day you are all purged from this Earth in the coming revolution. We're armed, you're not. And we will NOT allow your cunt leader Hillary to disarm any member of our 80 million strong brotherhood of gun owners.

VOTE TRUMP 2016

Fight the gun grabbers like Obama and Hillary:

>>
File: ok.gif (236 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
236 KB, 500x500
>>30505243
>>
>>30503397
>This nigger gets it.
FUCK YEARGGGG!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4
>>
>>30501359

>Wear as close to a SWAT uniform as you can get. Remember, anyone in that house besides you is the enemy. They do not have that luxury.

Then, you hide in a specially-built closet in the front hallway. It should blend as closely as possible with the wall, and open on near-silent hinges. Watch the team enter through a peephole, and join the line as the last man passes you.
>>
File: 1459365664343.png (383 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1459365664343.png
383 KB, 1500x1500
>>30500600
You lure them into a trap
>>
>>30504722
>that cop runs back to the car with his nightstick
>"Oh fuck, forgot to turn off the dashcam. Dont want them to see what happens with this nightstick...."
>Guy got 20 years for "hitting" officer
Funny, considering Nazi Generals on average only got 10-20 years, some 30, one or two life, for ordering the mass execution and persecution of millions of 'degenerates'
>>
>>30505735
Hell, let them go through the trap house while you remain in hiding and then sneak out afterwards or during the event with anyone wounded that needs to get out.

Also secondary option is to set up the trap house of fucking doom while you and an ally are in 2 different houses down either end of the street with an excellent field of view.

House 1 takes a selective shot and takes off someone's head. Immediately stops firing while everyone is confused. Then house 2 takes a shot and removes someone else's head.

You both then either bail out of the area (leaving booby traps in the houses you just utilized) while the police shit actual bricks.

10 extra points if you manage to clear out the houses next to your house and bobby trap their front doors so when officers try to run for safety looking for shelter from the snipers, they get greeted with more improvised claymores.

Seriously, 2 or 3 well coordinated and motivated people with the time to prepare for this could absolutely put the fear of god into law enforcement.

I like to imagine that these things all happen in Commie state during a "mandatory gun buyback" in which they go door to door and take people's guns using registries after no one goes to the confiscation sites.

It's a dream, but maybe it's something we'll see. At which point any cop or soldier who complies with such an illegal and unconstitutional order fucking deserves what they get.
>>
>>30501615
yes
>>
>>30501928
seriously cant tell if this is bait
>>
>>30501614
THATS WHY AMERICAN PIG FAT
REAL VATNIKS LIVE OFF TAP WATER AND ROACHE MEAT.
>>
>>30501850
>Gov. Employee here
probably a parking enforcement officer
>>
>>30505774
All the Nazi generals, captured, were executed. Soviet union worked them to death, America and the UK sent them to the Soviets, and the UK hung or shot theirs. There were a few that escaped but that's it.
>>
>>30502360
Mfw negroid still got rekt in the end and couldn't even kill a guy on the floor in the same room as him
>>
File: 9694970952112121.jpg (71 KB, 1040x585) Image search: [Google]
9694970952112121.jpg
71 KB, 1040x585
if you have this...
>>
>>30500600
you will need:
- a fake identity
- safe house tied to that identity
- safe house separate from that identity
- escape tunnel leading to the sewers
- burner phone with access to IP cameras in your safehouse
- IEDs triggered remotely in your safehouse

hopefully you know where this is going
>>
File: mrlawman.png (50 KB, 457x283) Image search: [Google]
mrlawman.png
50 KB, 457x283
>>30500600
>noone has posted this yet

You're losing it, /k/.
>>
>>30506161
Kek, I was waiting for someone to post that so I could save it. Thanks anon.
>>
>>30502400
Probably
https://youtu.be/TZQc9Uf5eSE
>>
>>30500600
The Hollywood bank shootout in 1997.

Shooters basically took on the entire department
>>
>>30506539
>robber's were the only ones who died
Yeah, they lost.
>>
>>30500600
metal rods embedded across your property and a Charleville Musket.
>>
File: 1453834614897.jpg (360 KB, 643x1136) Image search: [Google]
1453834614897.jpg
360 KB, 643x1136
>>30506662
Roberta pls
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.