[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw been wearing my Civil Air Patrol around town all day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>tfw been wearing my Civil Air Patrol around town all day and not a SINGLE person thanked me for my service

when did this country become so ungrateful towards those of us who serve? I used to get free meals and drinks all the time, especially on holidays. this makes me depressed as hell. any other vets having a shitty 4th?
>>
>>30500367
This is some serious low quality bait.
Like it doesnt even seem like you put any effort into it. I feel bad for you.
-10/10
>>
>>30500367
Yawn. Saged.

Also it's not veterans day faggot.
>>
Hey CAP guy, haven't seen you around in quite a long time.
>>
>>30500434

Hey bro. Yeah i don't have as much free time these days. We've ramped up operations a lot to deal with the ISIS threat and drought monitoring.
>>
if you're walking around in woodland BDU, most folk have wise up to notice that the fashion is digi pats now and probably thought you were a hunter or some shit even with the patches.

if you were in class A they probably thought you were an airline pilot or a bus driver for class B.
>>
File: Men's%20blues%20wear[1].png (355 KB, 655x774) Image search: [Google]
Men's%20blues%20wear[1].png
355 KB, 655x774
>>30500527

I'm wearing my Men's Blues. I have a couple ribbons so I figured i'd stand out a little bit but maybe you're right, people don't 'get it'.
>>
>>30500367
> let off fireworks last night
> neighbor couldnt handle all my freedom
> cops show up to my house asking questions about last night
> notice my army license plates
> thanked for service

I bought another 80k black cats to piss off my cunt neighbor tonight
>>
>>30500618
seriously if you want the butt pats you need to keep it simple.

T shirt and jeans with a ball cap of where you served with the service ribbons embroidered on it. And the correct response when someone thanks is FUCK OFF or I DIDN'T SERVE FOR YOU! or the combo of the 2
>>
>>30500367
/k/ might be easy to troll, but this is some low quality bait
>>
>>30500684
>forgot the issue boots
>>
Ha. Funny.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.