[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (387 KB, 2000x1203) Image search: [Google]
image.png
387 KB, 2000x1203
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right board but I need your help. I'm currently trying to enlist in the marines and I read that one possible disqualified is mental health conditions. In 8th grade I went to a residential school where I received treatment for depression and minor adhd. I have been out of said school for 3 years now and exhibit none of the symptoms of those behaviors without medication. Would this be something either looked into (not mentioning it) or potentially waiverable
>>
>>30496396
You don't take meds? You're fine now and have been for along time? It never happened. End of story.
>>
But will they look into it? Last thing I want is a dishonorable discharge
>>
>>30496396
Just dont mention it, and nothing will happen.
>>
>>30496396

They'll want to know where you went to school, anon. Questions might come up if the name's something clearly mental-health-y.
>>
>>30496426
Listen you little fuck: it never happened, end of story. Or else you better be looking at college.
>>
>>30496396
Lie.

I was diagnosed with EDS a long time ago when I applied to Annapolis.

Had the grades but failed the mental.
>>
>>30496396

Seriously. If you don't volunteer any information then they won't know about it. Do you think you are still a risk? Tell them. No? Shut up.
>>
>>30496396

'YES' Your Enlistment Stops, Stupid.
>>
>>30496426
Literally the only way for this to be an issue is if you tell them

>have you had any previous medical issues
>"nope"

The end.

Also
>Marines
kek
>>
i lied about (juvenile) burglary and larceny convictions, did my time and moved on with life

i wouldnt suggest enlisting, but if youre deadset on it, then

> lie. you will get away with it. i did
>>
>>30496396
>not sure if this is the right board

It's not, but we keep a containment thread running for shit like this.

ctrl+f next time you lazy fag.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.