[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does your mom gun, /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: got-gun-20000444.jpg (120 KB, 1300x953) Image search: [Google]
got-gun-20000444.jpg
120 KB, 1300x953
Does your mom gun, /k/?
>>
>>30495615
Not yet, but she's planning on it. She very much into sovereignty and "muh gubment overreach"
Problem is she's poor, with 2 very young children and an anti funs husband (read: australian)
>>
>>30495615
Yeah, she has an old 1894 Winchester 30-30 and is thinking about getting a handgun of some sort as well. She's been to the range with me and fired all of my guns, and was pretty impressed at how well an AR handles.
>>
>>30495615

Yup. Got a Ruger Mk. III
>>
>>30495615
My mom is hilariously /k/, yet doesn't own a gun.

She comes to the range with me sometimes and has no problem shooting any of my pistols/rifles/shotguns, she is absolutely against gun control, and she wants to buy some for herself. Whenever I ask her why she hasn't yet, she always says "I meet so many fucking retards throughout my day that I'm afraid if I had a gun on my person I'd feel the urge to cleanse the gene pool a little."

I'll get her one some day, though.
>>
She just guns Dad's
>>
>>30495615
>>30495615
Yes
She use to score people's targets at shooting competitions
>>
File: MPW-59175[1].jpg (87 KB, 500x721) Image search: [Google]
MPW-59175[1].jpg
87 KB, 500x721
>>30495615
Yes.
>>
>>30495712
Basically this, though she hasn't shot a gun in 7 or 8 years. She hates minorities too. We trade banter about niggers and queers whenever they're on the news.
>>
she has famalam handmedowns bout no real interest in going out to shoot.

her husband had a SR22 that she was supposed to go learn on but I shot it more than anybody else, and then he sold it.

her only interest in guns is shooting snakes, which a single shot break action 12 ga fixes that issue. same for armadillos at night.

some women just have no interest in doing things that they are interested in. i suppose it's an issue of effort. like my mom likes to go fishing but only with crickets so she doesn't have to actively cast and reel.
>>
>>30495615
Yup. She likes to carry a .38 snubnose in her car, conceals a pt111, and is in the process of building an ar10.
>>
>>30495615
>weapon on fire
>finger on trigger

BTFO mom
>>
>>30495615
No, but my old man and I have been plotting to take her to the range one day and teach her on the ol' Marlin 700 he has. If we can convert her, then he can bring more funs into the house, which means shooting something more available than .22.
>>
>>30495758
a real farm lady. would impregnate
>>
>>30496064
Just buy what you want Cuckzilla
>>
>>30495615
She thinks she does, she's a moron though.
>>
>>30496087

farm lady for sure. though she's like 60 and there is no need for impregnating. plenty of young whores for that famalam.
>>
>>30495615
No, but her sister is a gun toting chick. I love my aunt. She had a rifle rest set up in her sewing room so she could shoot coyotes the were bothering the horses. She once shot out the bare on a marlin 22. She mailed it back to them and they sent her a new one. I'm going to her house when the shtf.
>>
Nope. My mom found out about my gun and took it away from me.

Trying to get her to change her views on it and get my baby back
>>
>>30496138

damn son, freedoms stolen by your own mother.

how old you is?
>>
>>30496125
that bitch would blast your ass dead then squat and piss on your dead body, holmes.
saw that look before on a friends mom, before her doin' time for some nasty shit.
>>
>>30496138
You realize that's a felony offense she commited, right? Get the cops on her if you have to.

Unless of course you're living with her in her house, in which case you should follow her house rules (read: hide the gun better next time).
>>
>open thread
>no pictures of milfs
Bunch of faggots.
>>
My mom doesn't shoot, and I'm pretty sure she hasn't before, but she's pro-fun.
>said she'd want a Five-seveN for a carry piece if she had a choice
>"Holds 20 rounds inna clip!"
I love ya, ma. You try so damn hard.
>>
Yes.
She has had her CHL for many years now.
>>
File: erg.jpg (37 KB, 497x466) Image search: [Google]
erg.jpg
37 KB, 497x466
>>30496201
>>
>>30495615
She won a Ruger LCR custom in a raffle. She has no idea how to load the magazine, shoot it, or how to even reload it. She doesn't know what semi automatic means. She thinks every single gun is a bolt action because they all have bolts. She thinks people only carry one magazine and a box of rounds to reload the magazine. She's notices me sperg out but won't take any advice, and has a three foot grouping at 25 feet.
>>
>>30495615
Who is this semon demon!?
>>
>>30495615
Since she found out I was into guns she's asked to shoot a few times, which has been cool. I come from a really anti-fun family so I wouldn't have guessed.
>>
>>30495615
Yes
>>
SR22 plus she shoots what I own.
>>
>>30495615
Yes, but only very little now. Her eyes have become very weak now.

When she was in high school, she was trained by the PLA, like every other student. This was during the cultural revolution.
>>
>>30495615
That fucking trigger finger!!!!!!!
>>
>>30496480
Same here.

My parents are still bleeding hearts, but not as bad during Sandy Hook.
>>
>>30495615
Yup. My grandfather never got the son he wanted, so he made do. She likes shotguns, but a few years ago I talked her into getting a pistol. She bought a Glock 19. Took her to the range and I could tell she didn't like it. But she loved my CZ83. I ended up letting her borrow it. A couple of years later she tried out my model 64 Smith. I let her take it home. Still waiting to get my CZ back... she isn't ever getting near my FAL.
>>
>>30495615
My mother has an irrational hatred/fear of guns and she's proud of it.
>>
>>30495615
She used to. Grandfather was a USMC sniper in Korea, and taught all his kids, including step-kids, how to shoot and hunt.
>>
>>30496569
#triggerwarning
>>
no shes a gay libtard that hates me for owning guns
>>
>>30495615
My mother has had a CCW for a few months now, but she doesn't want to go out and learn how subcompact .45 affects her because "ammo is too expensive". I'm the only one in the family who actually LOVES guns and wants to go shooting, yet I don't have any. Fucking normies.
>>
>>30495712
based mom. The pionner spirit is strong in her, get her a lever action in 45-70 for her birthday or something.
>>
>>30495615

Yep. Was born and bred on on a farm and used to do a lot of deer hunting with her brothers. Favorite rifle is Marlin .357 lever gun.
>>
>>30496212
My mom is like this. She found out I was ordering 3 80%s and gave me $100 to buy her 2. She's vehemently racist and against Obama, and niggers as well. She likes guns and having them, but doesn't have much interest in learning more/becoming proficient with them. She keeps a 1911 on the other side of her headboard. I really wish she'd keep my Ak of her future AR there instead...
>>
>stop buying guns, they are useless. It's a waste of money. Why do you need so many guns?

t. my mother
>>
>>30495615
Not too frequently, but she does very much enjoy range days and is a decent shot with my dad's S&W 25-5
>>
>>30495717
This.

She has killed a few deer, a couple antelope and a bull elk though.

Mom's actually a pretty good shot when she's not getting scope bitten
>>
>>30495615
My mom is a bit weird about them, she doesn't want to shoot them or even hold them but she has always been pro 2a even before I got in to guns

Whenever a shooting happens and they talk about gun control she will talk about how its a people problem, not a gun problem
>>
>>30495615
My mother doesn't, but she's coming around after a series of events that have shown her the importance of having guns, even in our "safe town."

Started off by buying my first rifle. Yes, it was a nugget. She didn't think much of this, kind of a fudd and thinks "wood rifle, must be ok."

Then bought a couple handguns, and she didn't really like that. But she didn't really hassle me too much.

Then bought an AR, and she didn't like the scary salt gun. But (mostly) left it alone. Helps that I didn't live at home so she couldn't bitch at me.

Then I had to return home from university one summer. I had been dorming that year, so my guns had been in the campus armory. Having been freshly liberated, they took up a position in the corner of my old room. She was less than pleased about the guns suddenly in her home, but they were mine, they were legal, and she was just happy I was home and visiting for a while.

Then some melanin enriched gentleman attempted to break into our home one night while she was sleeping on the sofa (no, I do not know why she was sleeping on the sofa). But when she screamed I ran out there with my shotgun and I smashed that nigger's face in with the buttstock. I would have shot him, but they were struggling and I didn't want to accidentally shoot my mother. Held the nigger at gunpoint until the police arrive. That was actually pretty funny because between the missing teeth and the fucked up and swelling face, he was trying to beg for his life and was crying his fucking eyes out. Could barely even understand him.

Anyways, this made my mom decisively more pro-gun. I taught her how to shoot at her own insistence after this incident, and when I went back to university I left her with my shotgun and my Sig 2022 since those are what she liked the best.

Then my mom got remarried to a gun guy who hunts all around the globe. This sealed the deal. Gonna get her a gun of her own for Christmas so I can have mine back.
>>
>>30495615
Mom sold grandpappy's war collection that was going to me.
>>
>>30496183
Are you okay? You had an episode there.
>>
She's got a pocket .380 snub. we are going to go shopping for a 9mm semi auto for her soon.
>>
She packs a 38 special, she has trouble racking the slide of a semiauto
>>
>>30495615
YUP, well kinda.
She is afraid to shoot guns, but she has no beef with them. Ill give a few stoies

>The neighbor hit and threatened to beat my brother and throw him down to the feet of his mama.
>My brother came home crying and told my mom
>My mom went a got her revolver, which she never shot and didnt know how to load.
>so she walked over to the neighbors house with the gun in one hand the bullets in the other.
>the neighbors answers his door and goes all wide eyed at the sight.
>she tells him to never lay a hand on any of her children and that she brought the gun to show him that she has the power to enforce what she says.
>neighbor ask "are you threatening me", to infer he will get the law involved.
>she responded "no, im telling you whats going to happen."
she still claims that it wasnt a threat by technicality.
Dad sold her gun and said "this is why no one wants to hang out with us."
Over the years it became obvious that my dad was stupid but sane and my mom was the smart but crazy one.

another story...
>after the divorce she told my dad he could get the fuck out and the guns were staying with her.
>Dad went on one long bender (about 2 years) involving beer, meth, coke, weed, whores and an absurd amount of nurses who let him live with them(i guess he has a thing for nurses).
>Occasionally he would get so drunk he would forget the divorce and would stumple home and hop in bed with my mom, then sleep the booze off.
>we didnt lock our doors and my mom would work long hours and be drunk herself so if she did notice she wouldnt care.
>mom got tired of it, she had my brother show her how to load the shotgun and she pulled it on my sleeping dad. She told him if he showed up unwelcome again she would and i quote "Blow your fucking head off."
>that was the end of him coming over uninvited.
>>
>>30500544
Ill give an extra story about one of their fights from when they were married.
>dad comes home after a long day of work
>walks pass my mom.
>and falls asleep in his chair
>mom is pissed she wanted to talk, she just got off work herself, she still has to make dinner and leave for night school.
>*dad is completely asleep in chair all sprawled out
>*mom goes to the other side of the room
>*she runs at my sleeping dad.
>*jumps up in the air.
>*then does a knee drop into my dads nuts.
>dad wakes up screaming slaps her across the face, throws her across the room and yells" you stupid bitch! if you ever do that again i will kill you!"
>dad sits back down and goes back to sleep.
>*mom gets back up and goes back to the other side of the room
>*she runs at my sleeping dad.
>*jumps up in the air.
>*then does a knee drop into my dads nuts.
>dad wakes up screaming again and slaps her down.
>my brothers(i was yet to be born) pick this moment to leave the room, so we don't get mixed up and become collateral damage.
>>
>>30495615
No but she's pretty much a MexiFudd. She's not against shit like ARs but doesn't have an familiarity with weapons besides hunting rifles and shot guns since that's all our family in Mexico has. My dad was pretty into old guns, never owned any except an old Remington Shotty but before he got sick he really wanted to get a German Luger. Took my step dad shooting though and he loved it so hopefully he gets mom more into funs.
>>
>>30496138
>t. cuck
don't end up like a divorced dad that never gets to see his kids
just pop a jordan belfort and steal it back faggot
>>
File: erwin2 - Copy.png (38 KB, 149x122) Image search: [Google]
erwin2 - Copy.png
38 KB, 149x122
She grew up in South Africa, so they shot niggers.. eh stuff at school
>>
File: 2015-09-08 15.54.35.jpg (144 KB, 485x365) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-08 15.54.35.jpg
144 KB, 485x365
Yes
Last 4th of July
>>
File: 2015-12-29 15.39.09.jpg (806 KB, 918x1630) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-29 15.39.09.jpg
806 KB, 918x1630
>>30501014
At 25 yards off a bench, first time ever even touching a gun
>>
>>30501014
>MARPAT
>AUG

Can I fuck ur mum m8?
>>
>>30501061
Nah m8
>>
>>30498224
yeah i'm better now, thank you for asking.
the heat this time of year does strange things to me.
>>
Ma wants a gun but probably doesn't want one with my druggie brother in the house
>>
Does your mom FUCK? haha
>>
>>30495615
my ma does but since we are in commiefornia she says theres no point to it.

she wants a nice 1911 and open carry that bitch around

she doesn't want to hide shit in her bag or purse
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.