[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any college student /K/ommandos here? I'm going to university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465324979578.jpg (198 KB, 1028x1500) Image search: [Google]
1465324979578.jpg
198 KB, 1028x1500
Any college student /K/ommandos here?

I'm going to university of florida in the fall, not sure what my options are for owning a gun. anyone else in the same situation?
>>
Floridabro here, you can do whatever you want. It's Florida mate we don't give a fuck. Unless you're on campus, then you might be fucked for carry. But I don't believe they ban anything from dorms. There are campus carry laws on the floor IIRC tho, vote nigga
>>
>>30495262
http://regulations.ufl.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/2001.pdf

definitely banned in the dorms, and on campus writ-large.
>>
How about you email the security office at the school and ask them?
Part of college is learning how to exist without being spoon-fed. Seems like now is a good time for you to start.

Anyways, any Colorado School of Mines people on right now? I'm an incoming student in August
I believe the next shooting club leader lurks on here, does he not?
>>
>>30495271
I already emailed them. they were extremely unhelpful, so I'm asking around here.
>>
>>30495242
Not joining the epic FSU Crew.
>>
graduated uf december '14

go gators
>>
>>30495242
Go to Community College. Save money.
>>
>>30495286
That's a shame. The security people at Mines were really helpful when I had a bunch of questions for them
>>
File: IMG_0183.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2592
>>30495242
UFbro. You can leave them with UF PD. I'm oldfag and live off campus.
>>30495295
Nigger please
>>
>>30495360
My friends all went to universities when we all graduated from high school and the next year they all went to community college with me because they couldn't afford another year at a university. I want to call them all dumbasses for their stupid shit and not planning.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.