[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well done armalite, well done.....HOWEVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
Well done armalite, well done.....HOWEVER
>>
I have that stock and it's good. It also makes the ar look very different
>>
>>30492213
does it have a compartment in the shoulder for you to store your tampons?
>>
>>30492254
I've held one, it's not too bad, and I kinda like the look of it.

Nothing about the gun shoots any less accurate or makes it less lethal than a normal AR build. It's also a big fuck you to all the commies in Commiefornia who wanna ban salt weapons.
>>
File: mmgrifle.jpg (24 KB, 707x221) Image search: [Google]
mmgrifle.jpg
24 KB, 707x221
>>30492286
i wouldnt be surprised if it functioned properly, looks aside there is no reason somebody should mess up a stock for a .223 caliber weapon

but as far as fixed stocks go most of the Californa legal ones i see look like pic related which is just nusuating. Why someone hasnt thought of just using a fixed wooden stock with a nice finish and a hole for your thumb yet is beyond me

and if god forbid i ever had to live in that freedomless state, i would just stick to SKS's before i buy something that makes eugen stoner roll in his grave
>>
Question: What is the point of buying an AR if you have to make it look like that? Why not just buy a Mini-14, or something similar?
>>
>>30492385
>nice finish and a hole for your thumb yet is beyond me

No thumbholes in California, they're a banned feature, because somehow they enable you to kill 5,000 babies per minute.
>>
File: commando ak.png (980 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
commando ak.png
980 KB, 1600x900
>>30492408
>No thumbholes in California, they're a banned feature
because they saw the Govenator use something similar in that autobiography where he killed a billion brown people
>>
>>30492254
There is a compartment in the bottom where your hand goes it could fit one of your small ass vibrater
>>
File: 1466468206645.gif (457 KB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
1466468206645.gif
457 KB, 390x293
>>30492555
keked and checked
>>
>>30492407
Because then you're stuck with the lesser quality that is Ruger.
Plus people will always keep a box of spare parts to convert their ARs back to normal configuration in their closet/attic. You know, just in case "it" ever goes down kind of thing.
>>
>>30492555
Good job california!
An actor... what else is to be expected, really, I mean come on.
>>
>>30492182
Since I don't pay attention to cali gun laws, how is that legal? No "pistol" grip?
>>
File: rr.jpg (130 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
130 KB, 1280x853
>>30492640
>Good job america!
>An actor... what else is to be expected, really, I mean come on.
>>
>>30492706
True regan was top five of the most shitty presidents of all time
>>
>>30492408
Same shit for NY
>>
>>30492774
Seconded, reagonomics sucked
>>
It seems you can wrap your hand around it if your paws are big enough. Not the most comfortable thing in the world from the looks of it though.
>>
Would an AR be ca legal if you just took the grip off?

It wouldn't have a pistol grip, because I just took it off.
>>
>>30492774
>>30495438
Regan was the biggest threat to the 2nd amendment, he was the one who signed the machine gun banof 87 86 in effect
>>
>>30496378
That MG ban was part of a much bigger bill that had a lot of good things for us. Look up the Firearm Owners Protection Act. If it weren't for Regan, we wouldn't be able to buy ammo over the Internet, buy long guns in other states, or travel through states with stricter gun laws (safe passage provision). Because of Regan, the ATF can't harass FFL holders, because thanks to FOPA, they are only allowed to do inspections once a year. FOPA also eliminated record keeping of ammunition purchases, and banned the federal government from keeping a gun registry (excluding NFA).

The closing of the MG registry was shitty, but Regan was far from being bad to gun owners.
>>
I run one of these stocks, I bought it for two reasons.

A. It makes the rifle more compact in height
B. One of the lightest combos of stock/pistol grip on the market.

In my opinion it looks ugly as hell but I can't argue with the fact that it is light, durable and comfortable to shoot with.
>>
>>30497077
Which stock?
>>
>>30497315
OPs, the FRS-15
>>
>>30495742
Actually yes probably, if it had a fixed stock and no flash hider/threaded barrel.

But then you'd have to find a way to hold the fire selector switch into place.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.