[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetical insurgency thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (391 KB, 1800x1274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391 KB, 1800x1274
Howdy friends, so I've been thinking and if there ever was a Syrian war situation in your area, how useful would you be? If you knew how to make explosives, or mortars, or even artillery like the hell cannon in Syria. You've already secured yourself a better position vs someone who can only offer his body to hold a rifle. If you really cared about survival and about furthering your cause wouldn't you want to study on how to make and use ordinance/homemade artillery? Ideas? Any skills or things you know that make you valuable? Personally I'm going to be going to school soon for mechanical design and fabrication, and (on paper) I k ow how to make some plastic explosives out of easily obtainable things.

In summation of conflict happened in your area, what do you have to offer your side?
>>
>>30491132
>Entire 8 foot loon open bed.
>Puts deer on roof of cab
Artist confirmed a shit
>>
>>30491156
I mean its a painting, and it's not like the deer would make much visual impact in the bed of the truck.
>>
File: 1461200997906.jpg (68 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461200997906.jpg
68 KB, 768x1024
Nice try, FBI
>>
>>30491156
This, and why is she gripping his stomach so tightly?
Why take your entire family hunting??

We need answers OP!!
>>
>>30491132
I have a means to leave the oil reserves.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
>>30491132
>Murican Revolution
Noce try alphabet soup agency
>>
>>30491132
Deer on cab, doe, woman gripping stomach, family hunting trip, man standing awkwardly on his own toes, woman's hair is free to wave around and spook deer, large distance between parents and child during a "family photo" showing a general dislike (probably because the kid is deformed somehow that requires him to walk with a crutch/stick)

This is like the origins of a Stephen King novel. Kids is going to grow up and dye his jacket red with his parents blood.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x273
>>30492851
Would an FBI agent be willing to send you plans to make your own explosives at home? Checkmate tinfoil hats.
>>
>>30493138

Actually, yes.

They will literally baby handhold you through committing what you think is a terrorist attack and then arrest you.
>>
>>30491132
100 T-34s from the Tsar
>>
>>30491132
did the boy..... did he finish the deer off with that stick?
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 1280x720
>>30495744
Nick?
>>
>>30491132
I have extensive "training" in explosive. My accredits are not blowing myself up the 50 times I made thermite/plastic explosives.

I would also be on the Police's side since that's my job now. At least it will be as soon as someone accepts my package.

*wink wink*
>>
Ok how about ideas for weaponry like artillery or mortars or anti tank weaponry? Maybe you could do a recoiless rifle pretty easily? Or even having drones drop explosive packages on vital routes the enemy needs? Or using a drone to drop a chemical Molotov? Anti tank weaponry?
>>
>>30495832
Hoe about just make this an infograph thread on stuff you could use in an insurgency, OP.
>>
>>30495823
How would you use explosives in combat? All I can think of is ied's and maybe mortars?
>>
>>30491132
>what do you have to offer your side?
going to school for CNCing and PLCing
>>
>>30491132
The fudd dream
>>
How long is that shotgun? What is it a shotgun as envisioned by Sergei Mosin? How small is the cab on that truck. Why is that kid holding that stick like it's a fucking light saber? Who painted that picture? A blind Canadian impressionist?
>>
>>30495856
demo of bridges, creating tank traps, demo of roads and trees. All the basic terrain denial shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 600x375
>>30493138
Holy shit you are alphabet.
>>
>>30493182
This has happened in the past.
If you try to bail out at any point, they will push you into continuing.
Then they give you the guns and arrest you when you get home.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.