[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> I know what you're thinking: is there one bullet left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 146909.jpg (392 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
146909.jpg
392 KB, 1600x900
> I know what you're thinking: is there one bullet left in his magazine or none? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off even with a silencer attached. So you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

>.44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun

Why did dirty harry confuse the bore diameter of the cartridge with a hand gun? was he senile?
>>
>>30489601
he was constantly on coke
>>
>>30489601

It's a fucking movie.
>>
>>30489601
>magazine
>silencer
Waaaaaiiiiit a second.
>>
File: shamefurdispray.png (342 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
shamefurdispray.png
342 KB, 394x394
>>30489601
>Not calling it a clip
>>
>>30489601
At one time the Smith & Wesson model 29 was actually just called the "44 Magnum" it was the gun's actual model name until 1959.
You're also being autistic.
>>
>>30489651
It should also be said that at no point in time has the .44Remington ever been the most powerful handgun cartridge in the world. Most powerful widely available round maybe.
>>
>>30489601
Thats nothing, in MTW they tried repeating that line.

Something like "considering this is a 44 magnum, which is the most powerful shotgun in the world..."

Yeah
>>
Next time someone's aiming a gun at my head, I'll try and disarm them by pedantically picking apart their taunts and threats.

Thanks, OP.
>>
What is a hyperbole for 1.2 trillion dollars Alex
>>
>>30489601
same reason people call the 1911 the 'Colt 45'. not everyone is a worthless faggot fuck that defines themselves through pedantry.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.