[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Located in California. I donated at least $1,000 to the NRA...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
Located in California.

I donated at least $1,000 to the NRA...

Me right now after seeing all those bills Governor Brown signed.
>>
I'm not a United Statesian, but I literally see no reason to not move away from Commiefornia. You can do it withouth relatively much papwerwork and ten times better states are right around the corner.

And I'm not saying that you should move because you have like what, the second worst state gun laws (?), but the entire state seams to be cancer. Whenever I hear something bad about the US it is always from Cancerformia. State should be nuked 2bh.
>>
>>30481761
This. I really don't understand when /k/ommandos in Cuck states refuse to move. I mean dang guys...if you are an independent adult with job skills moving should be easy, why stay somewhere that makes your constitutional rights a felony and taxes you to death to bribe hordes of lazy minorities with welfare so they vote Blue?
>>
>>30481843
A lot of family is here. And while I want to get the fuck out, my girlfriend really wants to stay. Even though we all realize this place is political shit.

It's really only the state government and the megacities. This state is fucking beautiful and there are a lot of job opportunities. But fuck LA and SF and their nanny-state smothering.
>>
>>30481843
The American attitude is not to run away. We reject and battle. Did you not learn anything from the Revolutionary War?
>>
>>30481957
I don't see commiefornians rejecting and battling. Ever.
And besides that, good Commiefornians are probably vastly outnumbered in between all those faggots too.
>>
>>30481973
We do, we just lose every time.
>>
$1000 you could have spent on ammo, the NRA don't give a fuck about California law.
>>
>>30481843
Everyone tells us not to move to their state and that they're full and don't want us there.
>>
>>30481903
This guy has it exactly. Lots of CA is amazing, with a ton of history, cool people, and fun places.

It's the fucking trio of diarrhea that's fucking this entire state up. Sacramento, San Francisco, and LA. All three cities are running the fucking shots around here and it makes me sick to see every person I know get shat on by the minority.
>>
File: california.png (14 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
california.png
14 KB, 500x470
so, Blue=cancer, Red=good?
>>
>>30482111
if yes, why not try to make a new state, or join Nevada? It would probably gain a lot of support if red TRULY is good.
>>
>>30481843
I'm stuck in St. Louis until I graduate from school, but at least I made the move to leave IL. Currently, I would ideally like to continue moving south, hopefully to Louisiana
>>
>>30482111
Preeeeeetty much. Some places within counties are a little weird for where they're at. The other thing that doesn't help is the shitty gerrymandering of congressional districts.

>>30482125
Look at Jefferson. There's sentiment to do it. Basically everyone outside of the three big cities wants to be free. Central valley, Jefferson, and the desert are pretty red-neck and red voting. 5 separate states could easily be made. I think we're going to have to wait until full scale revolt and outside intervention to finally get that though.
>>
>trusting the NRA to do anything to stop this
they're a lobbyist group, you guys freaking out and buying guns in a panic makes the industry (and thus them) money
>>
>>30482125
Congress wouldn't allow it as it would upset the balance.
>>
>>30482211
I get the feeling the NRA loves it when this kind of stuff happens, deep down, as it means people will panic fund them.

I really cannot take them seriously, due to helping cinch Harry Reid's reelection, and most of all that they're not promoting anything that'll remove the import ban on weapons. Go as far as to say they purposely keep quiet about it as a way continue to prop up the AR-15 industry.
>>
>>30482125
Can't have Nevada become more read with higher electorate, while weakening CA and removing its electorates
>>
>>30482162
STL is awesome, son. Missouri laws rule all, and the aldermen and Slay can't do shit about it.

I think the only ban they were able to pass was not allowing pawn shops in the city itself to sell handguns. Oooooh, so scary.
>>
>>30481843
I'm saving up for the time being. I was hoping these laws would be signed when Newsom becomes governor but this definitely changes things.
>>
>>30482303
St Louis sucks, and I want out of the city. There's a reason why the city has been hemorrhaging people for the past 50 years, with no signs of growth. Sure, if I got outside the city life would dramatically improve, but I don't have any of the means to do so and I don't particularly like anyone in the city.
>>
>>30482292
They certainly have a lot of incentive to promote panic and only support domestic production of firearms. We need an organization intended for protecting consumer rights in the gun industry rather than industry profits.
>>
>>30482034
Nigga you better sneak your little scurry ass to the middle states.
Just sneak in, nobody will know where you came from.

Just don't vote statist, don't drive a Failurefornia vehicle around all the time, and don't wait to buy a gun.

Have fun.
Sincerely,
A transplant from a cuck state living well in a freedom state.
>>
Whats new with the Cali laws?
>>
>>30482411
If you try to buy a gun, your privilege gets checked and if you have a penis it's getting castrated.
We're not even gonna start on the gagging sesh and the anal beads.
>>
>>30482411
banned bullet buttons and thumbhole stocks. Also required everyone to turn in their standard capacity mags even if they had them pre-ban.
>>
>>30481843
Military people buy houses near the military base and get stuck financially once they leave. It's like a venus fly trap except for Marines/Navy men instead of flies and the bait is inflating Asian women instead of delicious plant nectar.
>>
>>30481843
Active duty
>>
Jesus, I just read the whole thing and thats insane, makes NY look like a gun paradise, sorry fellow commiecuckbros
>>
>>30482444
No, the thumbhole stocks was an example of existing legislation. Give me a minute to find the full bills.
Main summary:
Getting rid of bullet buttons that were meant to be workarounds to own an AR-15.
Total outright possession ban of magazines over 10 rounds.
And somehow a background check for ammunition sales.
>>
>>30482411
>>30482444
>>30482545
http://nramemberscouncils.com/legs.shtml

Existing qualifiers for "assault weapon:"
A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
A. A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.
B. A thumbhole stock.
C. A folding or telescoping stock.
D. A grenade launcher or flare launcher.
E. A flash suppressor.
F. A forward pistol grip

The bullet button gave the AR a fixed mag, so it could have whatever shit on it. Current featureless rifles with detachable mags remain unaffected (for now). And the new bullet button reloaded, which requires the pulling of the rear pin on the lower, is already produced as a workaround to the new legislation.
>>
>>30482482
If that's the draw, just don't go the military route, save up for a year, and take a vacation to china, taiwan, etc for two weeks. You get the experience without any of the drawbacks inherent to the military.
>>
>>30482334
Sure, a consistent history of bad policy and corruption combined with overall demographic trends towards suburban migration.

Personally, I loathe the county and love living in the city. Tons of density in the good neighborhoods, low taxes (even with the earnings tax), weird ass businesses that couldn't survive in a more expensive locale, and shockingly fun-friendly.
>>
>>30481736
And you guys will continue to take it like little faggots. Congrats Mexico 2.0
>>
>>30481761
We don't want them. Califolk will move here and just try to ruin our state like they ruined theirs. It's in their blood
>>
>>30482401
>don't vote statist
pretty sure every party and candidate wants there to continue to be a state so they can run it
>>
>>30482034
Why should you even care. No one's gonna kill you for it
>>
>>30482162
What the fuck is it with Midwesterners loving the South?
t. Michiganian, never understood it
>>
>>30483840
Have family in Louisiana. Really enjoyed my time there.
>>
>>30483908
fair enough
>>
>>30481736
Why didn't you do that BEFORE the bills passed?
>>
>>30484179
Californians are fucking retarded and should stay in their own fucking state because of this
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.