[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know what gorka is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1467437559198.jpg (286 KB, 573x988) Image search: [Google]
1467437559198.jpg
286 KB, 573x988
Does anyone know what gorka is this?
>>
>>30480546
gorka 3 in partizan-M (ss spring camo or whatever it's called)...

what I want to know is what's going on with that VSS stock? That's not the standard wooden one.
>>
>>30480702
I think that's actually a VAL with a scope. It's not even a PSO
>>
>>30480732
That's not a VAL, the stock is something I've never seen before...

And upon further inspection the gorka jacket has a different camo pattern from the trousers.
>>
>>30480747
It kinda looks like they stuck a SVD stock on it. Actually I think that's exactly what it is. The pics look chopped together.
>>
>>30481113
Yeah you can tell he actually has an svd someone shopped a Val on to him and boots
>>
how waterproof are gorkas? i know they're at least water resistant. However are they completely waterproof? I was at a festival and all of my older "waterproof" gear let water in to the point where i just made myself a giant condom suit out of plastic bags to keep dry. I'd love a gorka to operate in and enjoy comfy dryness. Are they totally waterproof?
>>
>>30481241
they are not at all waterproof, the reinforced tarpaulin bits are somewhat, but the rest of the gorka is a reluctant spunge... takes a while to get wet and a while to get dry. If you want windproof stuff, sure... but waterproof? You'll have to look for something else.
>>
It is chopped together, what the fuck.

Looks to be horizontal VSR on the sleeve? Maybe scaled down flora? Or could be entirely fictional.

Pants are what >>30480702 said.
>>
>>30480546
that's a VSS Vintorez
>>
File: 1467096141145.jpg (246 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467096141145.jpg
246 KB, 900x1200
Since this is a gorka thread

Is the backpakc thing this guy has part of his AK belt thing?

Also, where would be the best place to buy a gorka like this?
>>
>>30481158
>>30480747
>>30480732
>>30480702
The VSS has a stock akin to that of an SVDs stock that detaches to it can be stowed In a box much like a suitcase.

It is, in fact, normal.
>>
>>30483321
I think he meant it was better suited for use with a ruck so the straps wouldn't be in the way of the vest straps or the other way around. Smersh should fit more flush to the body compared to a regular plate carrier/vest
>>
>>30481690
What rusky gear is? I like the aestetic of it and general built and performance.
>>
>>30480546
morka
>>
>>30483321
The backpack he's wearing is not part of the smersh.

The Gorka he's wearing is most likely a generic BARS gorka 3, which you can get in pretty much any modern russian military store.

>>30483492
Just get a raincoat with a camo pattern by some russian brand (splav, sso ...)
>>
File: svdvss.png (358 KB, 773x412) Image search: [Google]
svdvss.png
358 KB, 773x412
>>30483414
It's definitely a photopshopped SVD stock though.

It even lacks the stock takedown button.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.