[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a professional Californian anything about the new gun laws.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
Ask a professional Californian anything about the new gun laws. I will explain them to you retards as best as can be explained.

General new cuckfornia gun law thread, hosted by 40+ year OP, not a retarded 18year old nogunz with reading comprehension skills of a 6th grader like most of /k/ edition
>>
holy shit im fucking mad m8
>>
>>30473861

Can I still buy mini-14 style shit? Or are all semi autos out?
>>
>>30473861
What's the best way to kill you'reselve?
>>
>>30473861
Only options left that wont get your dog shot.

1. Massive OC rally with banned weapons at the state capital.

2. move.

I wish you guys luck either way ;_;7
>>
>>30473861
No thanks , stay cucked,stay stuck and Tommie the guns bitch.
>>
>>30473871
ask away m8, i'm here to explain this shit in plain english since apparently our public school system has failed so poorly and a lot of you teenagers can't seem to read for yourselves
>>
File: 1253342933371.jpg (101 KB, 814x294) Image search: [Google]
1253342933371.jpg
101 KB, 814x294
>>30473861
New California Republic when?
>>
>>30473886
Helium gas mask.

Or go out like a man...go into the wild with a rifle and see what happens.
thats my Final solution.
>>
>>30473861
What qualifies you to answer these questions exactly? Are you a lawyer or are you just trying to get retards to believe whatever your interpretation of the new laws are?
>>
File: affleck.jpg (50 KB, 970x484) Image search: [Google]
affleck.jpg
50 KB, 970x484
>>30473895
im moving to reno. im at a loss for words. this state is black fuking hole
>>
>>30473880
mini-14s are unaffected assuming you havent modified them currently to require a bullet button according to the already currently existing penal code 12276.1
>>
>>30473861
Spotted Deleon
>>
>>30473889
What is the appropriate reaction that we can all support?
>>
>>30473861
If I were to register my bullet button equipped AR-15 as a Registered Assault Weapon during the grace period, could I then convert it to use a standard magazine release, since registered assault weapons are exceptions to the ban?
>>
>>30473984
Likely option one. but people will not act unless someone else does something first.
>>
Misinformation thread.

>register your guns
>oc protest
>be a criminal
>call your lawyer, ignore thread.
>>
>>30473861
Concealed Carry - what is the best possible way to obtain it? Other than being ex military/cop and shop keeper?
>>
Can you explain the laws to me in laymans terms please
>>
>>30473984
I think the best course of action for everyone is to just give all of your firearms to the police. Our government is too powerful. We will keep cucking you peasants so just give them up.

Nigga
>>
>>30473939
i'm not a lawyer, and i encourage everyone to read from the primary source themselves. you should never leave a possible felony up to some random's word on the internet

i am old, have been in california for a long time, and have owned guns in california for a long time. got in the off list lower game when they first came out, back when gunshops were too scared and would kick you out of their shops for suggesting the 'loophole'. been a member on calguns since the late 90s. remember the Fab-10? so i have experience with the current laws

i am just tired of seeing so many people posting misinformation, its making me want to pull my hair out.
>>
>>30473999
No, it will be registered in it's current configuration as a BB assault weapon.
>>
>>30474018
Your a KEK, the law!
>>
>>30474018
Six new laws infringing upon the natural right of self defense and self determination were signed into effect today. The once great state of California has taken yet another step in the direction of an Orwellian authoritarian government. If a total monopoly on the means of coercive force is held by the state, then it is impossible for the state to exists by the true consent of the governed.

It should be considered that since the 90's firearms homicides have been steadily declining in this country. When our government passes laws, it is important that we ask why, as opposed to asking why not. There is obviously a gun control agenda, and it is increasingly dubious as to whether its primary concern is the safety and lives of citizens, or the disarmament and political disenfranchisement of the population.

Senate Bill 1235 requires individuals to submit to a background check and be entered into a state database in order to purchase ammunition. Sellers of ammunition will be required to hold an ammunition vendor's license. All transfers of ammunition will be required to be recorded by the license holder with the purchaser's name, address, and phone number. This creates a statewide registry of citizens who have bought ammunition legally.
>>
>>30474016
Move to a county that isn't full of fuck? Permits are approved by county Sheriffs, many in the valley are de facto shall issue.
>>
>>30473984
boatingaccident
>>
>>30474023
Posts like these confuse me.

>>30474018
Senate Bill 1446 Is an outright ban on the possession of firearm magazines with capacities greater than 10 rounds. There is no clause for grandfathering in magazines acquired before the ban. The law reads :
1) Remove the large-capacity magazine from the state.
(2) Prior to July 1, 2017, sell the large-capacity magazine to a licensed firearms dealer.
(3) Destroy the large-capacity magazine.
(4) Surrender the large-capacity magazine to a law enforcement agency for destruction.

Senate Bill 880 and Assembly Bill 1135 expand the state's legal definition of "assault rifle" to include rifles with detachable magazines which are released by the actuation of a "bullet button". A "bullet button" is a specially designed magazine release which requires a small tool to actuate. This expansion bans the unregistered possession of rifles with such specially designed magazine releases. This expansion broadens the scope of the "assault rifle" registry to now include rifles which have devices specifically designed and installed to prevent the expedient reloading of magazines. It should be noted that rifles of all types kill fewer than 500 U.S. citizens each year, while Influenza kills on average 30,000 people annually.
>>
>>30474031
Where is that stated in the text of the law? I've read the entirety of the bill, and found nowhere where it legally defines rifles registered during the upcoming grace period as seperate from rifles registered pre ban.
>>
SHALL
>>
After I register one of my lowers for the FEMA death camp confiscation watch list can I turn it into an SBR?
>>
Please support us behind enemy lines by faxing your "opinion" to Governor Jerry Brown's office.

https://faxzero.com/
(916) 558-3160
>>
Hey calicucks, post those mags on armslist.
>>
>>30474018
Assembly Bill 1511 criminalizes the lending of a firearm to any individual other than immediate family. Loans are restricted to 30 days in duration and must be infrequent and without regularity. It should be noted that the state of California already bans private sales/transfers of firearms between individuals. All firearms transfers must go through a federally licensed dealer, and as such the vast majority of firearms of all types in California are recorded in a state database along with the personal information of the transferer and transferee. AB 1511 along with the previously instated ban on private sales ensures that the government knows who possesses which firearms at all times.
Assembly Bill 1695 codifies and criminalizes the false reporting of stolen firearms as particular class of misdemeanor which will preclude those convicted from legally purchasing firearms for 10 years after the conviction. It should be noted that precedent and current federal law only disbars citizens from legally purchasing firearms if the individual is a convicted felon.

This feels like a shill thread...

Links to all the new laws that have been signed by the Governor:

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1235

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1446

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1135

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1511

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1695
>>
>>30474016
Live in one of the counties that issues permits. Most counties are effectively shall issue.
>>
>>30474027
If youre not a lawyer then your interpretation is as worthless as anyone elses. This thread shouldve started and ended with "call a lawyer"
>>
>>30474018
to add to
>>30474050

It appears that background checks will be required for all ammunition as of jan 1st 2019. the bill's Definition of ammo is as such.
>Ready to fire ammo.
>Magazines
>stripper clips
>Speed loaders
>The projectile
>empty cases
>Primer
>powder

I forget anything? or was the guy in the other thread talking out his ass?
>>
>>30474099
But dude. I was one of the fabulous 5 on calibrahguns.wtfever
>>
>>30474045
felony to falsely report stolen/lost firearms.
>>
Welp time to fucking move. A database? Straight out of a dystopia.

Solid skillset with a masters in finance/economics.

Where should I move to? Been thinking of Colorado/Oregan/Texas or maybe even Nevada. This is fucking horse shit.
>>
>>30474157

Idaho
>>
File: California_CCW_Issuance_Map.png (47 KB, 530x596) Image search: [Google]
California_CCW_Issuance_Map.png
47 KB, 530x596
>>30474016
best (and only) way to obtain a ccw in california is to move to a county that issues them. if you are a judge or have other connections, you might be able to get one anywhere. i have a ccw in california, but its because i live in a county where the sheriff issues them assuming you pass your backgrounds. see related picture, move to a 'green' county and you wont have a problem getting your ccw.

>>30473999
yes, you can convert it to standard release since as of now, there is no distinction in law for "bullet button assault weapons" and "assault weapons of 1999 ban"

>>30474008
always consult your lawyer. i actually recommend californians on /k/ check out calguns.net forums for california laws, it really is one of the best resources and has a lot of knowledgeable people (including actual firearms lawyers) who post on there.

>>30474018
all of them? i will need to make a new post since the character count will be too long for this one, stay tuned

>>30474071
no, SBRs are not gernerally allowed in california for anyone besides movie production companies and military/police

>>30474099
i disagree, since by reading through the past few california threads it seems a good deal of you lack extraordinarily basic reading comprehension skills, which i can only attribute to your ipad iphone world upbringing. but as always consult a lawyer, and if you dont know the answer to peoples questions on here, stop giving made up answers and just say you dont know or read the law yourself

>>30474113
hey you can leave or help, i am just here trying to help people out who are confused. i already spent a few hours today reading through all the laws and threads on calguns so i feel pretty comfortable in understanding with what they entail
>>
>>30474157
Coloradofag here, our laws are getting shittier because of immigration from the People's Republic of Cali and because we legalized weed, which dragged in useless commie stoners by the thousands.

As much as I want you here to help our vote, you're better off elsewhere.
>>
>>30474150
They're taking it a step at a time. The measure to make it a felony to falsely report lost firearms was vetoed. The bill that passed only applies to falsely reported stolen firearms. That is what I gathered.

>>30474157
Colorado is pretty great. We could use the help repealing the magazine ban and the universal background checks.
>>
>>30474157
No running away. You Californians have a responsibility to clean up your mess.
>>
>>30474168
Need a comfy place near a mountain range (1 hour tops). Any suggestions?
>>
well what guns CAN i still get?
>>
What if I buy more than 1,000 rounds and be put into database. Would I get raid by government?
>>
>>30474062
it isn't. you will need to understand that the original RAW period expired in May 1992 and no more could be registered with the exception of a permit from the CADOJ which they never issue to any ordinary person.

this new law defines a new period where firearms possessed from January 1st 2001 through December 31st 2017 may be registered as assault weapons (and if the original was anything to go by, it is in "current" configuration, meaning attempting to register a gun that you couldn't have possibly legally owned due to configuration from prior to the BB ban is just admitting to a felony possession of an unregistered assault weapon.)

so you have two assault weapon registries: one from prior May 1992, and one prior to Jan 2018.

if you didn't already register a RAW (non-BB) configured weapon prior to May 1992, and attempt to do so after May 1992, that's a felony. because you could not have legally possessed it.

it's like saying you had SCAR-H high cap mags prior to 1999. not possible because they didn't exist.
>>
>>30474195
Fuck off. They've already stacked the deck with immigrants that are pro big state.
>>
>>30474171
You should delete your thread before you land some poor fool in legal trouble. Theres a reason they dont give out law degree to everyone who turns 40. If youre not a lawyer, youre not qualified.
>>
does this mean that there is no grandfathering in firearms that have bullet buttons before the ban?
>>
>>30474071
no. SBR's require a DPW in CA. you can only register a BB equipped, CA compliant rifle.
>>
>>30474202
pretty much everything that was already legal in california before today. seriously, nothing was changed in regards to 'ban' of guns

the pain today came from losing standard cap mags and no more ammo via internet to your doorstep
>>
File: 102886-004-6C9EC14B.jpg (38 KB, 550x363) Image search: [Google]
102886-004-6C9EC14B.jpg
38 KB, 550x363
>>30474200

Coeur D'alene is great
>>
>>30474195
Can't. California is lost forever. California government is major democrats controlled for 3 decades. Now they let illegal immigrants to vote, so they will always vote democrats.
>>
File: enojado.jpg (84 KB, 568x346) Image search: [Google]
enojado.jpg
84 KB, 568x346
FUCKING LIVID
>>
>>30474215
Who let that happen? Who's going to let it happen again in Colorado or wherever you decide to destroy next? Californians should be forced to relinquish their vote if they choose to run away from their manufactured disaster. It's as you might say, for the children.
>>
>>30474202
featureless guns, manual action guns, rim fires are mostly ok, as are most handguns already compliant.

btw handguns are going away in the next ~10 years as very few manufactures are able to comply with the CA safe handgun list.
>>
Is my mossberg 500 with a pistol grip and collapsible stock still ok? Also what about my glock 19
>>
>>30473861
Do you know when the ammunition background checks/purchases bill and its parts get put into effect?
>>
>>30474210
maybe.
>>
>>30474210
not california government database, since they poor and broke as fuck. but a federal one which you probably already are on if the NSA has been keeping up on its homework

>>30474062
it's not stated in the bill, that guy is just making up FUD

>>30474213
once your bullet button AR is registered as an assault weapon, regardless of date, it is an assault weapon under the same california law. so you can pop that bullet button right off anon. there is no difference to one registered today from one registered in 1999. stop making stuff up, nothing you said is stated in the law, and if its not in the law, its not illegal.
>>
>>30474200
As much as I don't want CA refugees here, check out UT my man

>SLC is surrounded by mountains (and mountain activities) on 3 sides
>only firearm regulations (besides federal) are about types of ammo that can really rek shit
>close to CO for your dank nugs
>close to NV for hookers

I moved here in April from the east coast and I've loved every day here
>>
>>30474253
your mossberg isn't a centerfire semi automatic weapon is it?

does your glock 19 have any other banned features other than a detachable magazine?
>>
File: capitol-hill-knowles.jpg (248 KB, 1034x650) Image search: [Google]
capitol-hill-knowles.jpg
248 KB, 1034x650
>>30474236
>>30474200

Boise too
>>
>>30474213
I'm not saying register a non BB RAW.
>Register BB RAW.
>My Rifle is now a RAW
>RAW can have regular mag release
>Remove BB fromw now RAW, install standard release

Nowhere does it expressly define the 2017 registered weapons as anything other than RAWs, as a matter of fact because it piggy backs on the existing AWB, any RAW registered in 2017 will be by law, the same as a RAW registered in '99
>>
>>30474264
>once your bullet button AR is registered as an assault weapon, regardless of date, it is an assault weapon under the same california law. so you can pop that bullet button right off anon. there is no difference to one registered today from one registered in 1999. stop making stuff up, nothing you said is stated in the law, and if its not in the law, its not illegal.
coolio. you do that and let me know how your felony works out for you.
>>
>>30474285
yes, AFTER you register a BB RAW, you can then put it into any CARAW configuration you want.

you cannot register a new RAW without it having a BB on it.
>>
>>30474253
>Is my mossberg 500 with a pistol grip and collapsible stock still ok?
can i see a pic of that? i need this in my life
>>
>>30474274
no my glock is bare as the day i bought it.
>>
>>30474300
So where can you buy regular mag releases then?
>>
>>30474286
Can you come up with a source to verify your claims please?
>>
>>30474037
>Senate Bill 1235 requires individuals to submit to a background check and be entered into a state database in order to purchase ammunition. Sellers of ammunition will be required to hold an ammunition vendor's license. All transfers of ammunition will be required to be recorded by the license holder with the purchaser's name, address, and phone number. This creates a statewide registry of citizens who have bought ammunition legally.

well it is fucking ammunition and an explosive. It probably should be regulated.
>>
File: 0310_10533_0027_860_regular_02.jpg (7 KB, 366x266) Image search: [Google]
0310_10533_0027_860_regular_02.jpg
7 KB, 366x266
>>30474301
I dont have a picture of it, but its 100% pic related, got it at Big 5 when it was on sale
>>
>>30474107
>speed loaders
>magazines
>empty cases

WHAT THE HELL. I HOPE THOSE CHESS NOT CHECKERS LAWYERS DEFEAT THIS ONE.
>>
>>30474327
i didn't know that a pistol grip + collapsible stock would be OK in cuckifornia but thanks for the confirmation.
damn that is sexy
>>
>>30474250
so bolt actions and revolvers? thats all i can get?
>>
reminder moonbeam signed these unconstitutional shit laws then fled to Europe on vacation.

>report to soros
>didn't want to see the patriotic displays because it disgusts him.

Jeebus.
>>
>>30474107
Can somebody post the bill for this?
This seems like fucking crazy.
>>
>>30474264
>once your bullet button AR is registered as an assault weapon, regardless of date, it is an assault weapon under the same california law. so you can pop that bullet button right off anon. there is no difference to one registered today from one registered in 1999. stop making stuff up, nothing you said is stated in the law, and if its not in the law, its not illegal.
Would you like to be the test case for that?
>>
File: 20160409_144238.jpg (1 MB, 1755x1265) Image search: [Google]
20160409_144238.jpg
1 MB, 1755x1265
>>30474325
Why the fuck are you on this board anyway?

The shills are out tonight.
>>
>>30474219
im not giving legal advice or claiming to be a lawyer here dipshits! read the law for yourselves, ALWAYS. that is my main message. if anything i am trying to dissuade alot of you guys who seem to be taking whatever some anon posts as gospel

i made this thread to help people find the sources of the laws

>>30474253
yes, your mossberg does not currently require a bullet button under current law so it is unaffected.

yes glock 19's are unaffected provided its in stock form and you didnt make it into a carbine, which would already require a bullet button under current law, but if you had standard cap mags those are now going to become illegal to own

>>30474259
SB 1235 (ammo bill) goes into effect Jan 1, 2018

>>30474286
will do anon

>>30474300
this guy gets it, its honestly pretty straightforward, just read his post over and over again until you understand

>>30474321
he cant

>>30474327
dude youre fine, we arent australia yet

>>30474339
shotguns that are classified as assault weapons are semi auto and have detachable magazines (saiga 12, etc), or any shotgun that have revolving cylinder (one of the reasons why taurus judge is illegal here)

>>30474348
no, there is already new design of bullet buttons that will make ar15s legal for next year, they will just become top breaks for reloading.

>>30474387
im going to make one big copy pasta in a second with all the bills and links

>>30474388
im fine with the risk for myself, because i believe it to be completely legal. you do whatever you are comfortable with
>>
>>30474270
>only firearm regulations (besides federal) are about types of ammo that can really rek shit
To add, No incendiary, tracer or HE ammunition outside of military property (can still own just not shoot. Wild fire risks)
No ammunition with Steel or Iron in the projectile during two of our summer months (July and Aug, or Aug and September, Can own just not shoot outside. Indoor range is fine, if they allow such ammo. Wild fire risk.)
When hiking or hunting, Rifle must be carried in a completely Safe Status, EG: Must take your hand away from the trigger/grip to ready the weapon to fire (Unchambered or a fucktarded safety like on the Nugget)
Expanding ammunition only for hunting.

Aaaand...Thats all of our Firearm Regulation if i recall correctly.

Fun fact, no weapons are banned in this state. including balisongs and switchblades. just cant conceal a "weapon" (The above and double edged daggers for example) Without a CC license.
>>
>>30474387
Read the thread...
>>30474050
My post was literally replied to in the post you're replying to.
>>
>>30474325
go jump off the golden gate bridge you fucking eunuch
>>
>>30473861
whats the deal with ar pistols?
>>
honestly it's like a lot of people were unaware of the current laws as they existed before the bills signed today, that is what scares me. you guys are asking questions for laws that have been in effect for 15 years
>>
File: 20160409_132905.jpg (2 MB, 1958x1469) Image search: [Google]
20160409_132905.jpg
2 MB, 1958x1469
>>30474397
>SB 1235 (ammo bill) goes into effect Jan 1, 2018

This isn't quite right. Here goes:

Applications for an ammunition vendor license will open a year from today, July 1st 2017. Starting January 1st 2018 it will be required that all ammo sales are conducted by a licensed ammunition vendor, and that all purchasers of ammunition pass a background check. Starting January 1st 2019 it is required that all licensed ammunition vendors record the personal information of individuals purchasing ammunition in a manner similar to FFLs and firearms transfers.
>>
>>30474420
>>30474420
you will need to register them as an assault weapon or change out your magazine lock for one that requires "disassembly of the action" or break open
>>
i want a whole list of guns that are still attainable in california
>>
>>30474443
yes, you are right, i was operating under the assumption most of /k/ is too poor to become an ammunition vendor and thus would not be interested in applying for an ammunition vendor license
>>
Just put in an order for 300 rds of garand food. That should tie me over till I gather enough cash to move. Till then, voting ALL red, don't care who or what. Republican party all the way down that motherfucker.
>>
>>30474397
No, youre leading people to believe that whatever is in this thread is the truth, and it may well not be. If you had the reasoning ability of a donkey your realize that even if someone believes whats said in this thread, they still need to call a lawyer which makes the whole point of your thread moot.
>>
OK, this is COPY PASTA, not my own work. It is a summary list of all the gun bills that passed today, i pulled this from calguns. i highly recommend people interested in keeping up with california laws visit calguns.net
>>
>>30474401
Thanks m8, I said that since I saw your post in the last thread and tried to paraphrase it.

I'm really enjoying this state (aside from biking to work in this dry ass 100 degree heat, no wonder you can't use incendiary here kek)

no one has tried to convert me to mormonism yet either, so I got that going for me which is nice
>>
>>30474446
any idea if you can still go from raw to sbr without nfa paperwork
you could with the old ca raws.
>>
>>30474454
Legal literacy should be encouraged at all levels.
>>
>>30474467
sorry man, i am just tired of seeing people hopelessly lost. this is general consensus from thousands of people on calguns.net though, so i think thats a pretty good sample size
>>
>>30474325
do you realize that shilling only makes us more determined?
>>
>>30474195
Unless half the liberal population, major coastal cities, most of Hollywood, all the executives and editors in all our media, and the entire current house of politicians died in some cataclysmic earthquake, this state won't change.
>>
>>30474472
>>30474472
>Post 1 of 3
SB880 and AB1135 http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...01520160AB1135 and http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...201520160SB880
Bans the sale and transfer of "bullet button" firearms by reclassifying them as AWs. Goes into effect January 1, 2017
Practical impact on you: BB rifles, handguns and shotguns that are centerfire are now officially AWs as configured with a BB and must be registered as an AW with the DOJ. You will no longer be able to purchase a current generation BB firearm in CA. Once registered as an AW, it can not be passed down to your kids, you can't let someone over 18 use it, and there are more strict laws on transport and use. You can go featureless to comply and not need to register since you own an AW and the law doesn't have different kinds of AWs. 80% with BB must either be engraved and registered or go featureless. It seems that the CA legislature has opened up a window for those who want to register and have fully functional AWs with real mag releases, folding stocks, .50 BMG uppers, etc. to do so, and it seems that smart people will allow BB stuff to keep going as is. Looks like there are already fully compliant gen-2 BBs hitting the market.
Questions:
How does this impact "bullet button" pistols? Must be registered
Can we go back to the old Prince 50 mag lock and top loading without registering? It seems so, you can also go featureless
Can we put real mag releases on our newly registered, former BB, AWs? It seems the answer is yes. There is no distinction in the law, an AW is an AW.
How does this impact "featureless" rifles? It does not
***Smart people have already prepared apparently the BB Gen 2.0. This changes a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XedaFH6pC1o
>>
>>30474482
I still want tracer ammo though...would be invaluble in understanding Trajectory and sighting in my PTR Scope.
I work best in Visual as opposed to on paper.
>>
>>30474494
i dont know about that, sorry. but as far as i know, there is no legal way for an average joe to get an SBR in california. in the past, there was a way to do trusts and get any other weapons (AOWs) , and C&R weapons. i dont know if that is still available or not, check calguns
>>
>>30474472
>>30474522
>Post 2 of 3

AB1511 - http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...01520160AB1511
New regulations around loaning firearms
Practical impact on you: Bans loans of longer than 3 days and loans for other than lawful purposes.
Questions:
Can I still handle that gun at the gun shop? Yes
Can I still rent a gun at the range? Yes
Can I loan a gun while I'm personally still present? Yes

AB1695 http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...01520160AB1695
Created a 10-year firearm prohibition for someone convicted of falsely reporting a lost or stolen firearm.
Practical impact on you: Can't falsely report lost or stolen firearms. My opinion is that they're paving the way for confiscation. No more boating accidents.
Questions:

Senate Bill 1235 http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...01520160SB1235
Placed restrictions on the purchase of ammunition and would require the attorney general to keep records of purchases. This legislation would further require any online ammunition sales to be conducted through a licensed vendor. Goes into effect Jan 1, 2018
Practical impact on you: All online sales of ammo are done. All out of state purchases of ammo are done. No road trips for ammo that you plan on bringing back into CA. I would expect that most vendors will refuse CA sales out of state as it is too much of a hassle to figure out the few exceptions, even if you have a FFL and COE, but that's just a guess.
Questions:
What is the C&R/COE exemption good for here? - Looks like C&R/COE can purchase ammo out of state and online (if vendors will learn CA laws)
Can I buy ammo out of state and bring it in? - No, you are allowed a few small exemptions for hunting and shooting at matches, but can return with no more than 50 rounds unless you have other exemptions
Does it include reloading components - It looks like the answer is no.
Can I sell ammo to my friend? - No, private sales of ammo must go through a licensed ammo vendor like a PPT for ammo.
>>
>>30474568
>>30474522
>Post 3 of 3

Senate Bill 1446 http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...01520160SB1446
Banned the simple possession of ammunition feeding devices/magazines that are capable of holding more than 10 cartridges. Goes into effect, Jan 1, 2017
Practical impact/what it means to you: You have to either allow your mags over 10 rounds to be confiscated or move them out of state.
Questions:
Does this impact LE, or are they exempt on personal mags? They are exempt it seems along with retired LE
Can I just take apart my mags of greater than 10 rounds? The law is not clear, but this is an infraction so expect a $100 fine on the first mag offense, confiscation and PC for additional searches.
Are there any exemptions for the non-LE class of citizens? Yes. If you have a firearm for which you owned a mag and no 10 round mag is available, you may keep that high-capacity magazine
Are 10/30s banned? No.
>>
>>30474503
Thousands of ameture opinions on law are worth exactly the same as one. Literally nothing.
>>
>>30474576
>>30474568
>>30474522
there you go anons, hope this helps you navigate the legal waters to staying a legal gun owner in california. sucks hardcore, vote accordingly next election if this shit pisses you off. please always make sure to vote in midterms for congressional and senate elections. PLEASE for gods sake vote in those.

and dont forget, our next president will most likely appoint 2-3 supreme court justices....this is not just a california issue here. you are in national peril of losing gun rights if hillary gets elected and appoints liberal activist judges that will undo heller decisions, etc.
>>
File: 1464981961303.jpg (9 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1464981961303.jpg
9 KB, 240x240
>>30474592
at least i can spell amateur, which was my whole premise for starting this thread
>>
>>30474557
the theory was that old raw trumped sbr/sbs in the same way that a full auto machinegun doesnt need any paperwork to swap barrels or stocks after all its a machine gun
>>
>>30474523
that's an understandable desire, that shit is tight

would something like this work though? add a ti84 and some calc and you'd be gravy
http://www.targets (dot) ws/sight-in-targets.htm
>>
>>30474620
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=983651
>>
>>30474249
>Californians should be forced to relinquish their vote if they choose to run away from their manufactured disaster.
Even the Republican Californians who voted against it all?
>>
Time to get into black powder, Gents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wW5KR1pDxs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5iJZjw8k40
>>
File: 20150655872b936fafe.jpg (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
20150655872b936fafe.jpg
36 KB, 300x300
>>30474673
>get into making black powder
>yfw cant even buy these in california
>>
>>30473961
I live in Reno and we don't want any more commiefornians shitting this place up
>>
>>30474644
Possibly, and "Splatter targets"

Thing is, needs to be Sighted in at 100m or more, Scope aint enough to get a good reading on the Target on its own, my eyesight is already bad, and tracer ammo is so much more useful and easier than moving back and forth between a translated Hendsolt manual and a spotters scope.
My LGS does sell Non incendiary tracer ammo for 9mm...but I dont thing that company produces any in .308.
>>
>>30474685
A years worth of peeing onto Grass compost will net you a lot of potasium nitrate. the guy did it as more of a "proof of concept" but it looks like its actually NEEDED for you poor mucks now.
Caps can be made fairly easilly... Cap gun caps are available in cali. at least they were pre Obama... You got Strike anywhere matches, or even those little popits. find a way to dissolve and move the High explosive coating on the gravel and you are good.
>>
San Francisco reporting

How difficult would it be for me to get a full auto AK with integrated grenade launcher and 70 round drum magazine loaded with green tip ap ammo?
>>
>>30474603
>>30474576
>>30474568
>>30474522

I read the bills and got some different things. These are my takes:

Senate Bill 1235 requires individuals to submit to a background check and be entered into a state database in order to purchase ammunition. Sellers of ammunition will be required to hold an ammunition vendor's license. All transfers of ammunition will be required to be recorded by the license holder with the purchaser's name, address, and phone number. This creates a statewide registry of citizens who have bought ammunition legally.

Senate Bill 1446 Is an outright ban on the possession of firearm magazines with capacities greater than 10 rounds. There is no clause for grandfathering in magazines acquired before the ban. The law reads :
1) Remove the large-capacity magazine from the state.
(2) Prior to July 1, 2017, sell the large-capacity magazine to a licensed firearms dealer.
(3) Destroy the large-capacity magazine.
(4) Surrender the large-capacity magazine to a law enforcement agency for destruction.

Senate Bill 880 and Assembly Bill 1135 expand the state's legal definition of "assault rifle" to include rifles with detachable magazines which are released by the actuation of a "bullet button". A "bullet button" is a specially designed magazine release which requires a small tool to actuate. This expansion bans the unregistered possession of rifles with such specially designed magazine releases. This expansion broadens the scope of the "assault rifle" registry to now include rifles which have devices specifically designed and installed to prevent the expedient reloading of magazines. It should be noted that rifles of all types kill fewer than 500 U.S. citizens each year, while Influenza kills on average 30,000 people annually.
>>
>>30474603
>>30474576
>>30474568
>>30474522

Continued:

Assembly Bill 1511 criminalizes the lending of a firearm to any individual other than immediate family. Loans are restricted to 30 days in duration and must be infrequent and without regularity. It should be noted that the state of California already bans private sales/transfers of firearms between individuals. All firearms transfers must go through a federally licensed dealer, and as such the vast majority of firearms of all types in California are recorded in a state database along with the personal information of the transferer and transferee. AB 1511 along with the previously instated ban on private sales ensures that the government knows who possesses which firearms at all times.

Assembly Bill 1695 codifies and criminalizes the false reporting of stolen firearms as particular class of misdemeanor which will preclude those convicted from legally purchasing firearms for 10 years after the conviction. It should be noted that precedent and current federal law only disbars citizens from legally purchasing firearms if the individual is a convicted felon.

Six new laws infringing upon the natural right of self defense and self determination were signed into effect today. The once great state of California has taken yet another step in the direction of an Orwellian authoritarian government. If a total monopoly on the means of coercive force is held by the state, then it is impossible for the state to exists by the true consent of the governed.

It should be considered that since the 90's firearms homicides have been steadily declining in this country. When our government passes laws, it is important that we ask why, as opposed to asking why not. There is obviously a gun control agenda, and it is increasingly dubious as to whether its primary concern is the safety and lives of citizens, or the disarmament and political disenfranchisement of the population.
>>
>>30474703
That's certainly a sticky situation. The scientist in me thinks you could solve this with lasers...

>add laser pointer to weapon
>zero the laser at 25-50 yards
>see bright red dot on scope-zeroing target through scope

would this help at all?
>>
>>30474744
I looked through the Amminition bill and didnt find anything close to my post here.>>30474107
Can you confirm for us if this is the case?
>>
>>30474731
with the right amount of money
>>
>>30474761
and the right contacts. I hear California Senators are good ones to get into the firearm black market.
>>
>>30474731
talk to lee land when he gets done with his community service
>>
>>30474107

(a)As used in this part, except as specified in subdivision (b), “ammunition” means one or more loaded cartridges consisting of a primer case, propellant, and with one or more projectiles. “Ammunition” does not include blanks.

(b)As used in subdivision (a) of Section 30305 and in Section 30306, “ammunition” includes, but is not limited to, any bullet, cartridge, magazine, clip, speed loader, autoloader, or projectile capable of being fired from a firearm with a deadly consequence. “Ammunition” does not include blanks.

https //leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1235

I guess there goes reloading as an option
>>
>>30474789
alright, so powder, primer and casing is fine. projectile not.

Again, get into Cap and ball.>>30474673
make your own PB or with Matchheads, Cap and ball is (i hope) unrestricted in Cali. Go to auto shops and ask for lead tire weights, should get em for free.
>>
File: IMG_0029.jpg (935 KB, 3264x1560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0029.jpg
935 KB, 3264x1560
>>30474756
Would help, but I'd need a way to mount the lazer correctly to my PTR(pic) and find a lazer strong enough to show at 100y-200y in mid day.

Could "Try" bore sighting...but i'd need to completely remove the butstock and bolt.
>>
what load for angry, ice using , maoris out for white man blood?
>>
File: IMG_0080.jpg (327 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.jpg
327 KB, 1280x960
>>30474847
and my scope mounts quite high above the barrel.
>>
>>30473984
nuke LA & SF from orbit.. only way to be sure.
>>
>>30474854
meet them with their own tools.

Become Fat, Tribal tattos all over face and chest, learn their yells and language.
Aquire Shark tooth sword, Rip off shirt, Spread your legs and move from foot to foot like a Sumo, Slapping chest and belly while Sticking out your tounge and shouting Maori War crys and hoisting shark tooth sword.
>>
>>30474857
>>30474847
Could you zero it at progressively bigger distances (accounting for scope height on the first couple)?
It'd be a pain in the ass but that's the best I got
>>
>>30474731
See that shit hole across the bay? That's Oakland, go there and ask Tyrone
>>
>>30474883
Possibly, yes. But I am quite a noob still as far as firearms go. own a decent amount, Decent knowledge, little practice.

I just need a good instructor who is familiar with the HK91 design, as my Iron sights need sighting in too...Can still hit at 20 yards just fine, but accuracy is a shit.
>>
>>30474904
Maybe ask older folks you encounter at ranges?

I've only fired a few different types myself (and currently no-gunz), so i'm sort of just throwing out ideas.

One of the reasons I left my liberal east coast state to come here was the firearm culture, I want to learn about them in a friendly and safe manner with like-minded folks.
>>
>>30474944
Yep. Outdoor range offers "classes" for sighting in, but i wonder if they will know what to do with my German designed equipment
>>
>>30474612
Christ youre a dense retard.
>>
>>30474980
Can't hurt to ask... a last resort might be http://oldguns.net/ , the site is straight out of the 90's but they say they're interested in german military firearms and might now a thing or two about them
>>
Any chance democrat politicians are actually creating stricter gun laws for democrats,since they are the real threat to this country and it's future?
>>
>>30474715
only a matter of time before strike anywhere matches require registration anon
>>
File: leland-yee-calguns.jpg (24 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
leland-yee-calguns.jpg
24 KB, 460x306
>>30474731
not too difficult, just gotta be friends with a democratic state senator. donate enough to their campaign and youll get a case of RPG-7s if you want
>>
>>30474332
>>30474332
>>30474107
>>30474387
the bill is posted in multiple places already ITT>>30474760

look guys, the key sentence you are overlooking here is

>capable of being fired from a firearm with a deadly consequence

a speed loader can not be fired from a firearm with deadly consequence... this stipulation is a critical part of the definition. the law here sounds retarded because the legislators dont understand terminology and also want to prevent any possible loophole to the "but it wasnt bullets if they came in a speedloader or already loaded in a magazine" defense.
>>
File: 1460417358332.png (11 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
1460417358332.png
11 KB, 1152x648
>>30474667
You're debating with a bible belt middle schooler who just learned what "trolling" is.
Just drop it
>>
>>30475041
look man, im smart and ive absorbed the information from these new laws to my satisfaction, i just wanted to help others clear the air. thats all i can say.
>>
So how do they plan to do a background check for every sale of ammunition without breaking everything?
>>
>>30473939
I miss Neil Mcauley and his high profile women lol.
>>
>>30475485
Don't know, but at least by doing this they've pissed off the FBI(they've all but said the CADOJ can succeed where the incompetent feds did not)so the federales will be watching all the CA politicians like a fucking hawk, just waiting for opportunities to drop the hammer.
>>
>>30474249
The Californians fleeing the disaster aren't the ones who caused it.
>>
>>30475485
op here. i have no idea, you really think the retards thought that far? PASS THE LAW FIRST, WE CAN FIND OUT WHATS IN IT AFTERWARDS. literally democrat party motto.

a better question is, how are they going to force gun stores to use up their prime real estate by receiving and storing private mail orders of people. the last thing gun stores want is a bunch of random packages getting mailed to them then being responsible legally to store that shit safely and transfer it to people. that means hiring more people to deal with the increased workload, having a large area for storage, etc.

i foresee very few people going into the 'ammo vendor' business according to the new law. this will essentially make it all but impossible for californians to order ammo online, because realistically, no one has enough commercial business space to afford for such a low profit margin niche service. people will pay slightly inflated retail prices at gunshops for common calibers, and the people who shoot oddball/milsurp calibers will be shit out of luck
>>
>>30475568
Californians have family. Even if one person is pro-gun, if his family isn't, shit gets fucked up fast.
>>
>>30475568
this x10000000

please understand, non-cali anons, its very frustrating for us califags who constantly vote and fight against this bullshit. we are a minority in california. leaving california doesnt accomplish much in the big picture. on a personal level, sure, we get our freedoms back. but on a larger scale, we are essentially giving away one of the richest and largest states in the union to a bunch of fucking illegal mexicans and faggots
>>
>>30475598
it's sad but just getting way out of hand for the califags that are pro-guns.
>>
>>30474270
If you are goi g to move to utah you have 2 choices. Vote conservative. Every time . Fuck your cali commie politics. Option 2 would be to east a12 ga shell
>>
>>30475610
utah has shit alcohol laws desu. i wouldnt move there because the mormons fucked up fun for everyone
>>
>>30475624
>>30475610
you utah cucks cant even have a double IPA because its alcohol content is over 5%. you faggots dont know what youre missing
>>
File: 1467134365113.jpg (28 KB, 586x580) Image search: [Google]
1467134365113.jpg
28 KB, 586x580
>>30475631
>>30475624
>>30475610
wow its worse than i remembered. you guys cap out at 3.2% abv

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_laws_of_Utah
>Current Utah law sets a limit of 3.2 percent alcohol by weight (4 percent by volume) in beer sold at grocery and convenience stores and at establishments operating under a "beer only" type license, such as taverns, beer bars and some restaurants

>alcohol may not be sold any later than 1 am under any circumstance

the fuck is up with that
>>
>>30474443
I read the bill and I don't see where it says background checks are required as of January 1st 2018. Those would be required as of July 1st, 2019. The only mention of January 1st, 2019 is related the the safety for all act ballot initiative.

Correct me if I'm wrong
>>
>>30474733
Can someone go into detail how SB-1235 interacts with "Safety for All Act of 2016" ballot initiative up or vote this November.

From what I'm reading this SB will trigger even more restrictions if the ballot initiative FAILS
>If the people vote against freedom, you are shafted.
>If the people revolt and vote FOR freedom, you and all your friends are shafted and this state officially becomes a prison colony
>>
>>30474673
>guns can be made from literally anything
Time to ban urine, grass, charcoal, and rusty metal, Gents
>>
>>30473861
is it illegal to buy non-fix mag gun?
>>
>>30475644
MORMONS
O
R
M
O
N
S
>>
>>30474696
too bad
>>
>>30475778
What the fuck does that mean, how can it trigger even more?
>>
>>30475858
No, though most will be illegal next year so get on that.

Also, pistols are pistols and don't count because I guess nobody can commit mass shootings with those.
>>
>>30475901
Wait, any gun period with detachable mag will be illegal? Even shit like an Ares SCR? Jesus Christ, I was thinking about getting one of those, but looks like the decision got made for me if this is the last chance.
>>
File: 1911 carbine.jpg (42 KB, 700x233) Image search: [Google]
1911 carbine.jpg
42 KB, 700x233
>>30474285
>>30474300
I'm calling it now, the next round of California gun laws will involve confiscation of registered assault weapons just like they banned 30 rounders full stop this time.
>>
>>30475918
All semi-auto rifles with detachable magazines.

Get them while you can anon. Also pistols, since the roster is probably going to get a lot shorter again this year.
>>
>>30475921
Can't wait for them to define the en-blocs of my pinger as a "salty weapon" with "detachable assault magazines"
>>
>>30475588
Unless its a spouse who is vehemently against guns and all things republican, which. In itselfis weird considering whoever moving is most likely hasguns and escaping their liberal state, I don't see the scared as fuck liberal parents who would move over to a state where"guns are legal" and people get shot every milisecond in that state, according to their mind.
>>
>>30475924
Wrong.

30515. (a) Notwithstanding Section 30510, “assault weapon” also means any of the following:
(1) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that does not have a fixed magazine but has any one of the following:
(A) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.
(B) A thumbhole stock.
(C) A folding or telescoping stock.
(D) A grenade launcher or flare launcher.
(E) A flash suppressor.
(F) A forward pistol grip.
(2) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
(3) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has an overall length of less than 30 inches.
>>
File: 1455911393105.jpg (77 KB, 887x1097) Image search: [Google]
1455911393105.jpg
77 KB, 887x1097
>>30475924
Well, looks like I'm breaking open the savings account and getting at least some of the stuff on my list this year.

I'm pretty sure I can count on S&W to suck off the DOJ when it comes to revolvers, but the Five SeveN among other shit will probably get the boot when somebody realizes that it fires ARMOR PIERCING ROUNDS!!111(who gives a fuck if its the one we can buy or not)
>>
>>30475598
Cross fingers for water shortage.

Big agriculture will begin making political moves and angering hippies.

Agriculture collapse.

Tech industry inevitably gets ass fucked by liberal politicians making 5000+ laws and climb of minimum wage and prices on everything.

Inevitable tech bubble bursting

Other states offering better insensitives for industries to move in and their state.

Big fucking earthquake that is waiting to happen.

Homelessness on the fucking rise.
>>
>>30475953
I have a question as a califag, does anyone know if I can remove any pre-existing bullet buttons on my guns once this goes into effect since they will already be classified as "assault weapons"?
>>
>>30473886
Find some football-Americans and do this:
https://youtu.be/7uAZO-qHhoM
>>
>>30473889
>Not forming a coup with pro gun Leos, the SSDF, and the National Guardsmen
Time to pull an Athens in Sacramento. You guys promised to uphold the constitution. What the hell is wrong with you young men. I'm here stuck in a Commonwealth but I would have plan action with political connections if the Supreme Court dismiss. Bring boys from the other states to put this shit down, damn it. The Feds can't do jack with the main military other than command other LEOs and National Guardsmen thanks to the Inssurection Act and the Posse Comitatus Act. These laws are direct violation to to the fifth, the Militia Act on the Unorganized Militia, a violation to the Second, a violation to DC vs. Heller, and a violation to the Tenth Amendment.
>>
>>30476447
yas
>>
>>30473861
What emotions do you experience when prepping the registration bull?
>>
>>30475858
>>30475858
perfectly legal to buy detachable mag guns, provided they dont have any 'assault' features found in penal code 12276. ( pistol grip, detachable mag, flash hider, etc)

read the law linked above, the only guns affected are ones with 'bullet buttons'. and those are under current law considered 'fixed mag'. but the new law is being updated to specifically exclude them from being counted as 'fixed mag'.
>>
>>30475924
no, stop spreading misinformation faggot

>>30475918
no, this law does not affect the ares SCR. only guns that currently require a bullet button are affected, since the definition of fixed magazine has been updated to specifically exclude them

>(b) For purposes of this section, “fixed magazine” means an ammunition feeding device contained in, or permanently attached to, a firearm in such a manner that the device cannot be removed without disassembly of the firearm action.
>>
>>30475985
yes, that seems to be the general consensus so far. provided you have registered it legally as an assault weapon. if you dont register, it is an illegal assault weapon
>>
>>30476739
>registration bull
wat
>>
>>30475644
oh yeah, Mormoms. Can get the real stuff at the State liquor stores though, but they have shit hours.
>>
File: 1390527856295.jpg (57 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1390527856295.jpg
57 KB, 480x480
>>30476447
As i said, the only options that wont get your dog shot.
>>
File: 1451473305729.jpg (29 KB, 399x582) Image search: [Google]
1451473305729.jpg
29 KB, 399x582
>>30476998
>>
>>30476998
I'm willing to protect boh my rights and my dogs. I've given the ATF and my commonwealth government the finger, I'm not afraid of doing it again
>>
File: 1379901028368.png (80 KB, 421x423) Image search: [Google]
1379901028368.png
80 KB, 421x423
>>30476998
It's going to have to take more than pulling an Athens on Sacramento.

The true cancer comes from San Francisco and LA politicians. Those two regions must be punished for the constant elections of those who infringe on the Constitution on an almost daily basis.
>>
Why are Californians faggots?
>>
File: 1341233323645.jpg (95 KB, 445x476) Image search: [Google]
1341233323645.jpg
95 KB, 445x476
>>30477023
Then good luck I suppose.
>>
>>30477044
Communists.
>>
>>30477043
earthquake when?
>>
>>30477064
Pray to Kek.
>>
File: 1458938938059s.jpg (4 KB, 95x125) Image search: [Google]
1458938938059s.jpg
4 KB, 95x125
>>30477077
Well shit, aint that a nice set of doubles.
>77077 I guess Kek Agrees
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 800x533
>>30473861
>>
>>30477086
>saving a thumbnail
I don't think Kek would approve
>>
>>30477097
you are correct...I failed in Saving that image months ago and just now noticed.
>>
File: Ben_Wyatt_Parks_&_Rec.jpg (18 KB, 273x364) Image search: [Google]
Ben_Wyatt_Parks_&_Rec.jpg
18 KB, 273x364
>>30477095
i lol'd thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
It hurts
>>
File: 1457413103759.jpg (193 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1457413103759.jpg
193 KB, 600x739
just end it all
>>
here is how non-register required AR15s will be legally operated in california going forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AagWnQlaEaQ

that is what the new generation of bullet buttons will do. you can still get ar15s in california, you will just need to break open load them
>>
>>30474157
>Solid skillset with a masters in finance/economics.

Can't spell Oregon.
>>
>>30476922
Califags will have to register all salt weapons by Jan 2017 faggot, so prep Kevin de León good for eventual confiscation. He needs maximum erection to please Feinstein
>>
>>30477415
no we dont faggot. see here >>30477351
>>30477351
>>30477351

AK owners are fucked though
>>
>>30477351
Prince50, the dude who made the BB, pretty much ripped this off and is calling it the BB reloaded. It's pretty much the same thing as how it was done before, just with removable mags instead of mags welded and charged in the lower (so not as bad I guess)

I was just thinking if there was a way to make this easier and to make it a one button operation, as in the button would split the receiver and drop the mag with a single button (the rear take down replaced with some sort of joint) and loading the mag would push something that would cause the upper to automatically tilt back and lock.

Since I am no engineer, I can only dream. My solution is to just fucking move.
>>
>>30477415
So I wanted to know what >>30473861
Feels when alpha Kevin the Bull wide b boy stance above you as you fill out the registration paperwork.
>>
>People calling for a rebellion.

Like wait like 9 months and the law will likely be overturned by the supreme court before it even goes into effect. This just creates more pro gun voters in California.
>>
>>30477426
also check out the franklin armory mag, i like it the best out of all the options ive seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKatEfBKQE0&app=desktop

there are some advantages to registration though, so i will probably register a couple
>>
>>30477449
>overturned in a year by hillarys 6-4 majority liberal supreme court
somehow, i doubt it anon. rest of you non-cali US fags better get your ass lube ready
>>
>>30477425
I can't wait for tactical AR maglock reloads
>>
File: 1453711529725.jpg (32 KB, 423x471) Image search: [Google]
1453711529725.jpg
32 KB, 423x471
>>30477460
>bend down in corner on kneepadded knees
>helmet shifts forward as your head turns down to tactically push out your rear retaining pin
>tactically break ar15 open
>tactically insert one round at a time into mag from top
>tactically swing upper back on lower with one hand while simultaneously pushing in retaining pin
>tactically ready to expend 10 rounds again
>>
>>30477474
well i guess its still better than civil war musket technology
>>
File: HG-CHASTITY-M-A-S_1.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
HG-CHASTITY-M-A-S_1.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>30477474
Tactical extended take down pins, stripper clips
>cucks manage hands free orgasm
>>
File: 1372060899521.gif (705 KB, 176x169) Image search: [Google]
1372060899521.gif
705 KB, 176x169
Is anyone planning on challenging this laws?
What the fuck is the NRA money going toward if not fighting this horse shit?
>>
>>30477097
Kek is chaos of course he would approve.
>>
I really want to see if it's possible to make a magazine that could externally take stripper clips

Like them them able to open via sliding down, then you just pop in a stripper clip and when you close the mag it strips it and drops the clip through the bottom of the mag or something.

>>30477503
NRA probably is waiting to fight in court? NRA doesn't do political shit much in CA becuase usually it's so futile and shit laws have to be fought in court.

IIRC, nra was involed in peruta in some capacity. I forgot whether it was financial backing or just providing briefs though.
>>
File: PTR-91.jpg (331 KB, 856x642) Image search: [Google]
PTR-91.jpg
331 KB, 856x642
>>30474980
Dude, sighting in a rifle is as basic as it gets, doesn't matter if it's German, Jap, American or Martian. It is unbelievable to me that you could be that uneducated about firearms. Go to the NRA site and buy a book on learning or teaching marksmanship. If you have a spotting scope as you said it makes sighting in even easier.
>>
>>30477503
>>30477503
the outright ban of magazines seems unconstitutional. how can the state confiscate property without any compensation
>>
File: IMG_1441.jpg (46 KB, 639x342) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1441.jpg
46 KB, 639x342
>>30477425
>>30477351
Or you know you could just go feature less. A cuck AR or Ak with an easily removable mag (no bullet button) is better than having a pistol grip. Not as comfy and still looks dumb but whatever it'll do till you move out of state.
>>
>>30477602
word nigga. saigas are a nice alternative for AKs. friend has one, its very comfy to shoot, and doesnt look as dumb as a sharkfinned regular AK.

HK style rifle owners are fucked though.
FAL owners are fucked
there are still a lot of guns affected by this law for which there is no good alternative like the one you mentioned
>>
>>30477711
Yeah I didn't stop to think of the other "assault weapons". Shit man fuck this state.
>>
>>30477449
Rebellion is the only option if the Supreme Court refuse to cover it and the Ninth Circuit Court overturns previous supreme court decisions, US law codes and the constitution
>>
>>30477711

There's absolutely no reason you couldn't put a grip wrap on an FAL or HK.
>>
File: Dis gon be gud 2.gif (489 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
Dis gon be gud 2.gif
489 KB, 420x315
>>30473861
Don't mind me, just a Texan here to watch you idiots stretch-train your anuses to fit in that huge authoritarian cock.

>Californians

>More sun and sand than sense

>Muh 5 guys, muh weather

I enjoy watching you suffer. Please keep at it.
>>
>>30474157

if you intend to move to colorado, I hope you die crawling out from a car wreck on the way here, after several agonizing hours.of course.
>>
>>30478186
>Implying Texas is any better than California
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
>tfw live in Puerto Rico
>tfw we have to go registration but the police are a bunch of incompetent retards with it
>tfw unlimited rifles and handguns to buy
>tfw in self defense, my only reason to carry is fear of my life which is allowed
>tfw no charges, confiscations or court cases applied when use of CCW occurs (They're that incompetent)
>tfw $100 for renewal every six years
>Shooting club memberships as low as $50 or $500 lifetime membership
>safe only required if 15 arms or larger
>Can only buy ammunition available in my arsenal
>tfw no mag cap bans, no bullet button hooey
>SBRs and SBS without tax stamps and NFA bullshit (Except for Supressors and full auto, could be illegal here, gotta call El Cuartel General after July 4th)
>tfw we're Eastern Europe tier when it comes to firearm laws
>tfw we're not as cucked as Commiefornia
>mfw
Sucks for registration and crap, but I hope we soon break free from the 2000 Firearms Act
>>
>>30474195
California is a lost cause. If there was any doubt before, there sure as shit isn't any now. I hate to sound like a defeatist, but the only option now is to pack up and leave this liberal shithole. It's beyond fucked.
>>
SB 1235 has me concerned the most.

So will there now be a fee for background checks for every ammo sales?
>>
>>30475568
Sorry m8, I live in Colorado. You can't fool me. I've been witnessing the large-scale destruction you people bring for years now. Once Colorado finishes its transformation into California you're all just going to run away again, just like you did the last time.
>>
>>30475937
I find that most Californians think that you will be lynched by the KKK for merely stepping over state lines.

It's shocking how common that ignorance is there despite how much they pride themselves on being "enlightened".
>>
>>30479087
Agreed.
>>
>>30477581
They are going full-on jack booted brown shirt thug. They are completely ignoring the constitution at this point. I'm all for states rights, but I honestly wish the Supreme Court would bitch slap this shit out of existence.
>>
>>30479147
I wish all the Cuckifornians shitting up NM would get fucking strung up. You scum are the cancer ruining this country.
>>
>>30478111
oh you absolutely can, but i refuse to because its awkward as fuck and looks like shit

at least before, we had the neuter option with bullet button

the irony of this new legislation is that it doesnt really encourage 'neutering' of assault weapons, in fact, in encourages using other ways to have even more functional guns
>>
>>30478540
colorado, as a 'conservative hold out state' is pointless to move to at this point, its basically a baby california and is getting worse day by day. no sense in investing the resources for moving and buying a new home there when the laws are going to be just like california in a year or two
>>
>>30479795

Technique #3 – ‘TOPIC DILUTION’

Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a ‘RESOURCE BURN.’ By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a ‘gossip mode.’ In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to ‘drive in the wedge.’ By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

>same shit in every thread.
>>
>>30479043
required by law, yes. no more private ammo sales face to face. will have to meet up at a gunstore and do background check where the ammo vendor cross references your information with a california database of prohibited firearms persons

there is no waiting period that i can see for ammo in the law

the law also is hinging on a upcoming november ballot initiative, the gavin newsom 'safety for all act'. there are provisions in SB1235 that become disregarded if the 'safety for all act' initiative passes. so remember to fucking vote in november, or you will have to apply for a permit just to own and purchase ammo
>>
>>30477453
>there are some advantages to registration though
No there isn't. Stop falling for their traps.
>>
>>30479960
Which provisions? What exactly changes if the ballot issue passes vs not passes?
>>
>>30479960
>>30480532
Yeah details, please. There is just so much unknown right now this is ridiculous.
>>
File: Californio.png (239 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Californio.png
239 KB, 2000x1333
>>30477095
>>
File: Commiefornia3.jpg (258 KB, 864x576) Image search: [Google]
Commiefornia3.jpg
258 KB, 864x576
FUCK JERRY BROWN AND HIS COMMIEFORNIA GOVERNMENT
>>
File: Commiefornia2.jpg (176 KB, 864x576) Image search: [Google]
Commiefornia2.jpg
176 KB, 864x576
CALIFORNIA IS KILL

THE WHOLE STATE IS AN HERO TIER
>>
File: keep-calm-and-hate-jerry-brown.png (40 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-hate-jerry-brown.png
40 KB, 600x700
>>
>>30479087
>Sorry m8, I live in Colorado. You can't fool me. I've been witnessing the large-scale destruction you people bring for years now
How do you know those are pro-gun Californians and not just weed junkies?
>>
>>30479885
Thanks friend I will copy and paste this
>>
File: 1462731746567.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462731746567.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Are SKS's still allowed under the new legislation? Even with a fixed mag, will the bayonet cause them to be legally labeled as assault weapons?
>>
>>30481002
Most sks are banned by name. Good luck finding one that was preban.
>>
>>30480532
>>30480687
this is all stipulated in the law, read the law. i am not a lawyer dude, i just made this thread to direct people to the resources and to stop them from spreading misinformation

i posted summaries already to all the laws, i apologize i just now realized the links to the bills are bad, but this is publicly posted

here you go

>>30474568
>>30474568
Ammo bill (Senate bill 1235)

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1235
>>
>>30481002
SKS are perfectly allowed by current law still

>>30481020
no they arent you fucking twat. no SKS are banned by name. only an SKS with a detachable magazine is banned. you are conflating different laws and workarounds

because SKS with detachable magazines are banned by the name SKS, people who want a detachable magazine SKS will opt for yugoslavian 59 or 59/66, since they are technically a "Zastava 59 or Zastava 59/66" rifle, and not an "SKS" rifle.

chinese and russian SKS rifles are not banned as long as you dont have a detachable magazine. in stock form with their fixed magazine, they are completely legal. with the exception of the SKS-D, (which is a chinese SKS that comes with detachable AK-47 magazine from the factory).
>>
>>30481020
and there is no 'preban' fucking anything. you obviously are not from california, using your federal AWB terminology. and if you are, you have zero fucking knowledge of the laws
>>
>>30474099
You're just proving what a retarded, uneducated, willfully ignorant shitstain you are. Congrats.
>>
>>30474219
Shut the fuck up nigger. It's not hard to have a solid grasp of the law without a J.D.
>>
>>30481159
Are SKSs with bayonets legal here in CA? My uncle has had one for a long ass time, and I don't know how laws on bayonets have changed since then, so I'm worried I'll have to cut off the mount or something when transferring it to me.
>>
>>30474467
Dude, fucking kill yourself. Seriously. People like you have no business existing. You made inferences that were objectively fucking false, got called out on them, and continue to push your incorrect point despite all that.
>>
>>30475041
You have yet to say a single worthwhile thing in this thread. Not one person other than you is pretending like this is meant to be a substitute for professional legal services.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.