[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Registering "assault weapons"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: ar15_1.jpg (28 KB, 800x262) Image search: [Google]
ar15_1.jpg
28 KB, 800x262
With the recent bills passed in California, bullet button guns are now assault weapons. What is the downside of registering as an assault weapon, allowing you to get a normal mag release? Is there any real possibility of a mandatory seisure of registered guns? I doubt that that could ever happen. What do you think?
>>
>>30468345
Considering that they passed SB 1446, and retro-actively banned previously grandfathered 10+ round magazines, I think it's safe to say that they have plans to do this for "assault weapons" too, in the future.
>>
>>30468345
>What is the downside of registering an "assault weapon"

Are you really asking this?

The government has no legitimate reason to have a database on who owns what. Keep your fucking shit and leave the shithole state already.
>>
>>30468345
You don't get a normal mag release if you register. You just get to keep your bullet button.
>>
>>30468745
No bill says that right now, there's a high chance that they'll become AW's in the full sense of the law, I.E. no BB.
>>
Civil disobedience time.
>don't register them
>burn any forms the state sends
>hide the guns
>buy all the magazines and ammunition you can in NV or AZ
>>
>>30468949
There are already enough vapid Californians over here clogging the roads and generally being fuckwits. Stay out of my state.
>>
>>30468972
Yeah go fuck yourself.
>>
>>30468345
What do you think dipshit?
>>30468709
First post, best post
>>
>>30468995
Fix your own state before you go ruin someone else's.
>>
Any CAfags with hi caps should peacefully protest by openly displaying their magazines and BB AR's (with chamber flags to display they're unloaded) while wearing clothing and facial protection that would prevent LEO's from pepper spraying or tazing them. Effectively forcing them to either shoot us or not enforce the law.

We need to be melodramatic, no more appealing to reason; it's time to go full butthurt tumblrina mode.
>>
>>30469053
Yeah because me moving and taking my wife for us to both vote republican is totally fucking up your state.

Totally don't want more pro gun people escaping huh?

Get over yourself
>>
>>30468949
This right here.

Just don't register that shit. Their Bullshit laws, save for ammo, only work if you are honest. They're trying to fuck you, so fuck them back.
>>
>>30469077
Would you want more Mexicans moving to your state even if they voted Republican? Californians are just as bad.
>>
>>30469067
Congratulations. This is, bar none, the single stupidest post on /k/ right now.
>>
>>30468345
>I doubt a government seizure of guns could happen
>in a state with gun confiscation orders being a legal thing without you receiving due process

lol sure thing bud.

My family is Armenian. They too thought that confiscation could never happen. Then the Turks came, took all of the registered guns, and then murdered 1.2 million of us.

Registration always serves for inevitable confiscation. It serves no other purpose. Do not comply.
>>
>sancutary cities
>leland yee
>exemptions for popos and hollywood and themselves
>gov brown goes on a vacation to europe after this

What the hell mane.
>>
>>30469112
I do not rely on skin color to pass judgment but more on the way they vote and live.

Republicans are republican
>>
>>30468345
>Is there any real possibility of a mandatory seisure of registered guns?
Yes, it happened before with SKSes with detachable mags.

Registering an "assault weapon" really would be no different than the regular registration at this point now though really. Most people who have bought guns in the past 2 years are already registered, and those bought before that are unofficially registered with the DROS, which has already been used illegally to gun owners people.
>>
>>30468972
>>30469053
>>30469112

At a time when gun rights are suffering from an all around assault, and at a time in which Democrats are growing stronger at the federal level, and when they will push through amnesty to protect illegal immigrants and make them into faithful Democrat voters.

This is not the time to shoot your allies down and keep us divided and weak. This is the time for long term strategy. Every time you fuck pro gun owners over, you strengthen the anti-gun democrats who don't care about how you feel and who are all too happy to unify against you while you insist that we should fragment our strength.

Long term strategy is important, maybe you should figure that one out.
>>
>>30469164
This.
>>
How the fuck are ammo background checks supposed to even work?

I'm so fucking done with this god damn state.
>>
>>30469124
>he doesn't want to see Californians get killed
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>30469223
We want Californian liberals to get killed. Not gun right supporters.
>>
>>30469187
beaner gang violence is the reason/excuse these kikes use to push for gun buns. maybe you should flush yourself down the toilet?
>>
>>30469187
My state already has the best gun laws in the country and if anything the laws are getting better over time, not worse. Californians aren't my allies, they come here and shit everything up with their retarded west coast "culture". At least the Mexicans stick to their enclaves and usually stay off the roads.
>>
>>30469251
>Mexicans stick to their enclaves

top fucking kek. Mexicans SPREAD and they are all over the fucking country, you dense motherfucker.

Also your state is going to have a great time when federal gun laws fucking cuck you.
>>
>>30469262
My point is that the Mexicans know they aren't welcome here, whereas Californians show up and act like they own the place until someone tells them to fuck off.
>>
Civil disobedience is the only way forward familias. Publicly disobey and challenge your LEO's to actually come and take them without being aggressive; if enough people disobey and we flood the prison system with enough nonviolent offenders and normal people then they'll have to reconsider.

It can't be done on a small scale though, we'd have to get a hundred thousand people thrown into prison for it gain any traction. We have to show the legislators that we're passionate about this and that they're not going to ignore our needs and beliefs.
>>
>>30469238
If they're not willing to die for the cause then they don't deserve better gun laws.
>>
>>30468345
>I doubt that that could ever happen.
Never doubt the audacity of CA gun grabbers. They tried it before, they will try it again

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Proposition_H_(2005)
>>
>>30469293
So this isn't about guns or politics, is it?
>>
>>30469204
The same was as buying a gun from an FFL.

Move out to another state and start voting red where it counts, or start fixing things there.

>>30469164
I respect you more now. Do you still have that RGB though?

>>30469136
Thanks for sharing. Seriously friend. These are scary times.

>>30468709
This is exactly what is going to happen. Here is the text from the recently passed ban on magazines with greater than 10 rounds capacity:
1) Remove the large-capacity magazine from the state.
(2) Prior to July 1, 2017, sell the large-capacity magazine to a licensed firearms dealer.
(3) Destroy the large-capacity magazine.
(4) Surrender the large-capacity magazine to a law enforcement agency for destruction.

That was straight copied and pasted.
>>
>>30469335
No I just hate Californians and enjoy using the same arguments against them that are usually used against Mexicans and Muslims coming here.
>>
>>30469293
Lol, Mexicans wait until they have bred and achieved a significant portion of the total population, and THEN they make it clear how in charge they are. All tv commercials are spanish, spanish billboards, entire areas in the city which are spanish speaking and refuse to speak any english (for those who know it at all)

you are deluded if you think that mexicans stay quiet and out of the way forever.
>>
>>30469353
Nah I changed that shit out like November last year

Ordered my rail last night btw
>>
>>30469312
Strong words from a faggot living in his mother's basement demanding chicken tendies and having been fortunate enough to have been born in a free state.
>>
>>30469301
You are stupid as fuck. Theyll throw us in jail and confiscate every bit of our property.
>>
DO NOT REGISTER

This is going to result in a confiscation, you have been warned.
>>
This thread is reminding me I need to renew my car registration. Fucking DMV.
>>
>>30469395
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN THEY TRY THAT
>>
Requesting the screenshot when anon shot up his registration form and tweeted it to cuomo
>>
So I bought an AR and a stripped lower after 2014 so the DOJ has the serial numbers recorded. Can I still get away with not registering my rifles?
>>
>>30469477
Kill yourself before they do or move out of state. There's no point in keeping them; you'll never be able to shoot them without risking getting arrested.
>>
>>30469477

I believe if you convert it to featureless you'd be kosher.
>>
>>30469362
Californians are worse, they behave somewhat normally and you can't pick them out of a crowd by skin tone like you can with Mexicans, but then you put them in a car or just let them open their mouth and the stupidity gushes forth. It's like if you had a bunch of lazy morons quietly infiltrate your society and then when it comes time to rely on them to be useful like you would a normal person they don't know how to do anything useful and lie about it instead of trying to help.
>>
>>30469067
you first, faggot
>>
>>30468924
its a new class of AW, noone on calguns is selling their BB yet
>>
>>30469312
thats sharp
>>
>>30469599
This. It's like if instead of a murderous The Thing it just replaced people with incompetent copies.
>>
So is it still legal to buy ammo online in California or not?

I heard that was one of the laws that came in this round.
>>
>>30468709
https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com/2016/07/01/gov-brown-signs-bulk-of-sweeping-gun-control-package-into-law-vetoes-5-bills/amp/?client=safari#

ARs and anything that accepts a mag as a rifle is now banned.

Thanks for becoming an example for other states to follow, Cali. Especially for sitting on your asses and hands.
>>
>>30469816

What do you honestly want them to do?
>>
>>30469776
Californians are so shit that Zappa wrote a song about it in 1977.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgyeUHH_V0g
>>
>>30469816
I need to read the bill. I thought it still followed the normal assault weapon classification for California?

“Assault weapon” shall mean any of the following:
A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
A. A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.
B. A thumbhole stock.
C. A folding or telescoping stock.
D. A grenade launcher or flare launcher.
E. A flash suppressor.
F. A forward pistol grip

Meaning a featureless AR and other rifles like Mini-14 and SU-16CA are fine
>>
>>30469860
Start mass execution of illegals since the government won't get rid of them. The fuckers can get drivers' licenses and vote. That's what's swinging this.
>>
>>30469860
Yee got half the time in jail for selling rocket launchers that a regular joe would've gotten for buying one, so it's safe to say that there's only a few approaches left
>>
>>30469816
And yeah, fuck you, if we could split off from LA and SF I would in an instant.
>>
I don't know why everyone is so focused on the bullet button shit.

I mean it is shit (implying any of the measures aren't), but the ammunition background check one is going to have the most far-reaching effects since it affects all gun owners, not just those with cucked assault guns.
>>
>>30469438
Got my shit in the mail yesterday, son
>>
>>30469935
>let me get mad and pissy online, that will surely change things

if you organized your dumbass self and gun owners mass protested, its possible they would stop the train they are running on your ass.
>>
>>30469816
>Especially for sitting on your asses and hands.

When they outnumber us three to one and the voting districts are gerrymandered in such a way that our votes count as little as possible what the fuck are we supposed to do? We didn't let this happen, this was done to us before most of us were even old enough to vote. By the time we were, it was already too late. So our only options at this point, are mass exodus, mass non compliance, or open revolt.
>>
Ill never get /k/,
NY does this shit and nobody gives a fuck, CA passes this and PANIC!!!!
>>
>>30470003
There are 2.4 million illegal immigrants in California. They tend to vote democrat so they can import the rest of their family.

http://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/id/691462/

This isn't counting the rest of the libtards in the state.

Meanwhile, only (less than) 1.5 million background checks were done in 2015
http://www.mercurynews.com/nation-world/ci_29238575/californias-gun-sales-break-records

Even if each background check was for a unique gun owner (PROTIP: It's not), it still isn't enough to overcome the left.
>>
>>30470003

Did you see what happen the last time someone protested in california that went against the grain?

>>30470033
Probably more gun owners / posters from cali. IIRC we buy the most guns year after year out of the rest of the states.
>>
>>30470033
It's because the Californians are stupid and think anyone gives a fuck about them.

New Yorkers already know just from walking past people on the street that no one cares about them.

California is a giant hugbox.
>>
>>30468345
Yes registration is the first step to confiscation. You should be marching on your state capital today and skinning your representatives alive
>>
>>30469919
>Grenade launcher makes a gun an "assault weapon"
What would happen if I duct taped an M203 to a musket?
>>
>>30468740
No, it's my home. I want the laws to change, not give up what I lived on my entire life.
>>
>>30470048
Lets see where is goes
>>
>>30470067
Cali is nothing but liberals and spics, i havent the slightest why anyone would want to live there
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1200x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1200x740
>>30469238
I'm liberal. I want more gun Liberty too.
>>
When do the laws go into effect? Califags post your mags online. I'll buy them....bitches
>>
>>30470083
Yes, this. Only Californians can unfuck the state. If they all flee then there will be no stopping them
>>
>>30470087

Its already in hell, I cannot fathom anywhere else it could go. Forced door to door confiscation doesn't really seem all that surprising now.

>>30470111

You have no idea how out numbered and out gerrymandered we are. There is literally no hope.
>>
>>30469248
What is most gun crime? Gang violence. But why have gangs? To make money. How? By selling drugs. Legalize marijuana and that will destroy gang economy and harm the cartels in Mexico.

Legalize drugs and gangs have nothing to sell, and won't have to defend turf with guns.
>>
>>30468345
Assault weapon transporting requirements.

Can't transport/carry except to and from ranges, gunsmith, etc, has to be in locked case at all times IIRC
>>
>>30470121
Drop dynamite into the san Andreas fault and cut this cancer off the continent you're giving Jew York ideas
>>
>>30469362
Bullshit, every Mexican I know is trying hard to learn English.
>>
>>30469440
What the fuck is this gun safe you talk about? I have guns and mags all over my house.
>>
>>30470158
>what is extortion

And they'll use guns to commit those crimes too.
>>
>>30469301
Git out, Feinstein your drunk!
>>
>>30468345

Registration will lead to confiscation.

Don't register your rifles
>>
>>30470200
That's a much smaller part. Most gun deaths are between gang members.
>>
>>30470121
>There is literally no hope.

Fucking this. Imagine living in London during the blitz, now imagine the blitz has been going on since before you were born, and continued right up into your adult life, and is still going, with no signs of stopping, or even slowing down. And for every box of supplies the Americans get you(shit laws getting challenged and struck down in court)the nazis drop 100 bombs. Also, instead of the rest of Europe and the free world telling you to hang in there, and that help is coming, you are told that you deserve what is happening to you.
>>
>>30470224
Let's comprimise, gim duh gun
>>
The Californians brought it upon themselves. They are the assfucks who elected these elected officials.
>>
>>30470167

That feels great top type out on an anonymous Belgium vegetable carving forum, but not realistic.

>>30470224

At least with the blitz there was hope that your asshole neighbor that lets his dog shit on your lawn gets fragged.

Its like the blitz, but we are the only ones taking casualties. And not even valhallah worthy ones, more like our fingers are being blown off and we can't even masturbate the time away now.

>>30470240
no one in the north state voted for brown or this bullshit.
>>
>>30470224
Uhhh try not being born in California then? You are just as bad as those Syrian rapefugees who want to come here.
>>
>>30469204
They might do it like in Norway vere you need a licence for a gun of the caliber ammunition and foto id to purchase ammo or components
>>
>>30469142
I hope he gets bit by a rabid refugee.
>>
>>30470082
kek
>>
>>30470270

But they at least have an enemy and the means to shoot at them.
>>
>>30470266
>no one in the north state voted for brown or this bullshit
Why not become north and south like Dakota?
>>
>>30470270
Fantastic idea, and you could try not being a faggot.
>>
Just what a shitty state like commiefornia deserves.

Please don't bring your stupid here to Michigan.
>>
>>30470109
you're the enemy, fuck you
>>
>>30470109
fuck you, if you isentify as a liberal you are against the possession of weapons. no more grey area. its clear as black and white.

fuck you.
>>
>>30470312
Great idea, let's put it to a vote, our 8 or so counties versus their 57. The coast will never let us go because they depend on us for tax revenue, drinkable water, and food that isn't fish.
>>
>>30470327
>>30470352
This is why nothing gets done.
>>
>>30470352
If it were up to me, gun laws would be like Arizona.
>>
>>30470240
Not everyone here is a Mexican liberal fucktard. Eat shit. I live in Kern country. We are a tiny bastion or red swimming in a see of blue faggots.
>>
....Anyone think we could convince the california assembly to pass a law requiring ammunition be a form 4 application?

Get the ATF pissed off and get them rattling the FBI's cage thereby getting a few more of the California assemblymen raided for weapons smuggling?

Seriously, feinstein probably has her prints somewhere in that mess and the FBI's just waiting for a reason.
>>
>>30470240
>illegal immigrants can vote for these Democraps with just a driver's license
>>
File: no.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>30470323
I think I'll keep my guns and my faggotry and continue shitting in your thread.
>>
>>30470388
I'm Mexican liberal. All you have to do is convince everyone that illegal drugs are the cause of gun/gang violence. I've convinced tons of people that gun crime will go down if you legalize marijuana. And that guns just be brought in by cartels and we would be left defenseless. You just have to frame it properly
>>
>>30470121
>>30470224
>no hope
you are some idiots. thats what they want you to be. hands thrown out in defeat, giving up. you give up on your gun rights, then they know they can take away the rest.

fool
>>
>>30470266
No one in the north of the state voted period because they are too stoned to get up and vote.
>>
Why are Califags making such a big deal out of it? In NY we just blantently ignore the laws and even 90% of the cops dont enforce it. That whole ammo backgroundcheck fell on its ass and the gov himself admitted it was a waste of time and money
>>
As much as we want to just brush off California as an anti-gun state I'll just say as gun owners in America: United we stand, divided we fall.
>>
>>30470453
Nah north end of the state seceded and no one in sacramento noticed or gave a shit.

seriously. Everything north of redding, all the state government flags and seals got swapped out for the state of jefferson stuff last spring.
>>
>>30470352
Not the person you quoted, but another Fagfag gun but here. I would be willing to bet that you don't know a thing about the meaning of the words 'liberal' or 'conservative' other than what the lunatic on the radio is yelling about " those wascally wiberwals." It's as disingenuous as saying every 'conservative' is a wife-beating red neck who dropped out of middle school.

Can we all just admit that these labels are fucking meaningless in this day and age, and focus on finding better ways of skinning the Antis?
>>
>>30470467
This, please. When ever I bring this up in just called a Calicuck or a commifornian. The Mexican Revolution was led by the 30.30 and ill be dead before they take it away from me.
>>
File: 0004030.jpg (128 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
0004030.jpg
128 KB, 600x392
>>
>>30470457
How do you go about doing this? Purchase 20 rounds at a time until the system crashes?
>>
>>30470457
Because the cops will actually enforce it here, and be happy to do so.
>>
>>30469919
>conspicuously

How can you be inconspicuous about a pistol grip?
>>
>>30470430

and please tell us what we are supposed to do. We are out numbered, out gunnned, out media'd.

>>30470457

I think with NY most of the hate is directed at NYC and maybe another burb or two. Commiefornia is the coast vs most the northern state, the valley and some of hte southern innards. All of which have shit all in terms of voting power.
>>
>>30470657
Conspicuous; definition: whatever the fuck we say it means, prole.
>>
>>30468345
Bury that shit in protectant lube filled plastic bags inside of plastic tubs, cased in a wood frame 10' deep in your backyard.
Stay and petition and vote to repeal all gun control legislation in CA except for background checks with NICS before purchasing any firearms.
Do not give in. Do not surrender.
Fight. This is the breaking point CA. Do not surrender your 2A rights.
>>
>>30470657
Hide the pistol grip in your ass until it's time to shoot obviously.
>>
>>30470615
You mean like how the cops enforced the 39 round may turn in which gathered and grand total of jack fucking squat?
>>
>>30469136
Fucking this for the love of god, I don't know how these fuckwits can say with a straight face they aren't after the guns they don't want to take then
That's the sole purpose of registration.
The sole purpose of registration of ammunition purchases
The sole purpose of banning and confiscating "high capacity magazines" is to criminalize people.
>>
>>30470675
gather often, be vocal, block the governor from entering or leaving his office while being peaceful. demand your rights. contact large businesses, people you know would be benefiting from the laws he is pushing, saying you have proof of their dirty deals together.

be creative but be peaceful. pour yourself into standing up for your rights instead of spending all of your free time watching tv and browsing the internet. its that reason why these fucks are passing these laws.
>>
File: IMG_0158[1].jpg (139 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158[1].jpg
139 KB, 895x895
>>30470044
>illegals can vote
>illegals influence law
>illegals voted these clowns into office
>illegals have damaged California
>illegals will continue to damage California until San Andreas takes us back to the water
>mfw I can't do shit about it
>>
>>30470849
You can't do shit about it because as a Californian you are too incompetent to live.
>>
>>30470457
same here in Chicago, no one's actually enforced any of the AWB ordinances though I think that's because the city fears a court striking it down
>>
>>30468972
>There are already enough vapid Californians over here clogging the roads and generally being fuckwits. Stay out of my state.
Nobody wants to be in your shitty state retard.
>>
>>30470903
Good. Don't come here because we don't want you here either.
>>
File: IMG_0159[1].jpg (65 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159[1].jpg
65 KB, 665x662
and then faggots like >>30470860 enjoy watching their neighbor's house burn while doing nothing to protect their own home form catching fire

kys you insufferable flyover fuck. No one here cares what you think, because we don't think of you at all.
>>
>>30470486
If you vote for one Democratic candidate after today, for any office, you are the enemy. The party votes in near lockstep on gun issues. They can't be trusted.
>>
>>30470938
I hope you don't think of me or my state because then you'll probably come here and shit it up with your incompetence. Case in point: you're too lazy to use proper capitalization or grammar.
>>
>>30470849
Take nugget to border. Snipe into Tijuana.
>>
File: 1465284737343.png (14 KB, 633x524) Image search: [Google]
1465284737343.png
14 KB, 633x524
>>30468345
>What is the downside of registering as an assault weapon
>>
>>30470830

I'll disagree here. I think most anti-gun people simply wish to live in a nation where firearms do not exist.

They cannot outright ban them, because of the 2nd Amendment and judica res. But they still want less guns in their state. That means they tinker around the edges, requiring registrations or placing taxes to try and reduce the number of guns in circulation.

It's basically the same thing the anti-abortion groups in Texas are trying with many of the current abortion laws.
>>
>>30471076

Shit, that post was in response to >>30470766
>>
>>30470388
Taft here! I'm glad to see /k/ommander in kern county!
>>
/yawn

Tell me again how banning purchases of ammo out of state doesn't violate the Commerce Clause.
>>
>>30471220

Fair point. Has there been any other federally legal item that one state has banned before?

Also, how would this be enforced? Requiring compliance by Fed Ex?
>>
>>30469353

Bury the RGB, don't keep in any house/cars/closet so the Government in the future can seize it in their illegal confiscation orders.

Bury it, and don't tell a god damn soul where it is until the time is right.
>>
>>30469248
Those fuckers use full auto converted AKs and random small arms smuggled over from mexico and through the ports by the Russians and chinese. How the fuck are these gun laws supposed to stop them from continuing to break the law
>>
>>30471220
/yawn

tell me again why they even fucking care to follow the law
>>
>>30469301
Armed resistance en masse would be more effective than that anon
>>
>>30471220
they aren't banning the purchase out of state, just importation
>>
>>30471378

SCOTUS does not dick around with the Commerce Clause. Too many federal laws depend on it.

Granted, won't happen in time to save a lot of local gun shops though.
>>
Shit like this breaks my heart. Hundreds of thousands of Californians are going to be made into criminals unless they comply with a blatantly unconstitutional registration law or with the order to destroy their standard/extended magazines. Thousands of people are actively going to be unable to exercise their right to bear arms because their weapons will have no feed on.

All the while the politicians in the state house are patting themselves on the back for making precedent: you can step on the backs of Americans and smash their rights.
>>
>>30471443
It warms my heart to know that these people who are too incompetent to defend their own rights will serve as an example for the rest of the country of what happens when you allow yourself or your culture to become lazy and stupid.
>>
>>30471076
The problem with this is what they are doing is continually infringing the 2A rights of citizens.
Background checks? Cool. Register weapons? Sketchy but it can be acceptable, precariously.
Mag limits and permanent installed magazines/welded mags etc and outright bans on pistol grips or possession of "high capacity" magazines?
Too far. Need to force them to stop.
But you let it continue. Thankfully I was already out of state because army.
Gun violence continues to get worse as does all crime the more restrictive gun laws get.
Never come back to CA because it's cancer now.
Still want to fight their insane laws because it will set a national precedent.
You fuckers need to march kn the Capitol buildings in every major city in California and demand that your representatives and mayors stop this shit. You need to march on the Capitol in Sac. And demand that Gov. Brown repeal each and every gun control law aside from NICS checks for gun purchases.
If I still lived there I'd be at the Capitol now doing just that.
>>
>>30471547
It warms my heart to know that I am going to keep all my shit no matter what ban, and I will come to your state with my california money and buy all the ammo and mags off the shelves
>>
>>30471615
Joke's on you, everything here is overpriced because of idiots like you. I order everything online and get shit dirt cheap.
>>
>>30471653
WAfag here

Where do you get your 5.56?
>>
>>30468345

You can come to Texas, but only if you vote as far right as right goes. And I do mean anti abortion, anti drug and death penalty for running a fucking red light. And if you go liberal, I swear to fuck that I will march out to Austin and hang your hippie ass.
>>
>>30471603

> if I still lived there I'd be shitposting about doing that right now

FTFY
>>
>>30471705
Ah yes, Texas, the California of The South; I was wondering when you'd chime in.
>>
>>30471734

> California of the South

I will rape your entire bloodline to death with a fucking chainsaw.
>>
File: tread conductor.jpg (100 KB, 574x500) Image search: [Google]
tread conductor.jpg
100 KB, 574x500
>>30471785
Go ahead and try.
>>
>>30471724
But I AM shitposting about things I'd be doing IF I still lived in Orangevale or Citrus Heights.
>>
you need to be willing to assassinate a few politicians and lawmakers to get the message across to stop legislating rights away.
>>
>>30468345
>What is the downside of registering
I DUNNO, LET'S ASK THE PEOPLE THE NAZIS DISARMED

NO, NOT THE DONKEY NAZIS, THE ACTUAL NAZIS

HMM, SORRY. THEY ALL DISAPPEARED.
>>
>>30471847
are you that fucker in the other thread yesterday that was shit talking Texans an then I pointed out your ignorance and you btfo?
are you supposed to be some kinda troll? you're not doing that great of a job so far anon
>>
>>30472277
I'm here to shit on Californians, I spent all of yesterday working a 16 hour split shift moving shithead customer VPNs off a redundant pair of firewalls. I don't know what thread you're talking about and Texas there is only mad because he knows my characterization of his state is true.
>>
>>30471603

> Background checks and registry are maybe okay

Possibly agreed, but I live in a state this isn't going to go down seizure, so I can see why some others might disagree.

> Ban on mags, pistol grips, etc.

Agreed. Especially when considering how many people the dip shit at Virginia Tech murdered with 2 handguns.

> You let it continue.

Not my state, Broseph.

Something something something, drug war. Blah blah blah, mental health. Blah blah blah, support structures. But fuck it, that's difficult. Let's try and indirectly ban something that kills less bystanders than drunk driving every year.
>>
Guess I'm going to arm up. Just waiting for the time when it comes to purging the San Francisco and Los Angeles liberal hipster enclaves. The test of CA tired of living under the tyranny of those regions, because voting obviously doesn't work in such a rigged and gerrymandered state. God speed to the other fellow /k/ommandos who participate in the upcoming crusade

Ave nex alea
>>
>>30473070
If you aren't already well armed it's far too late.
>>
>>30473154
Way ahead of you.
>>
>>30471025
You fulfill diversity quotas and get to use the little assault weapon's bathrooms.
>>
Berkeleyfag anarchist here. As a pro fun dude it makes me so sick to see all these people who are supposed to be so great at questioning authority and civil disobedience and yet they let their rights get sucked away by Feinstein and the like. Wish us califags luck. Ave nex alea.
>>
None of you are old enough to remember this, but every state had a more restrictive assault weapon ban than CA has now 20 years ago. Your dad didn't do anything about it, nor will you when it hits your state in 5 years.
>>
Welp. Glad I went for the M1A when I moved to Mountain View. Guess it's time to write angry letters to legislators.
>>
>>30474704
>your dad didn't do anything about it

Which is why the fed AWB still exists and all of the politicians that voted for it didn't have their careers cut short. Oh wait...
>>
>>30471785
He's right, you know.

Texas was made horrible by a Californian wave of muds with a foamy, white crest of shitlibs.
>>
>>30474704

And here's the one man Cali shit law defense force
>>
>>30470966
<upvote>
>>
>>30471615
We only take alaskan money up here. Sorry.
>>
>>30475397
So, seal pelts and walrus fangs?
>>
>>30468345
downside, they know what you got, and can compel you to surrender it by law at some point down the future when all guns are illegal in california

just register 1 or 2, and keep the rest of your collection under the radar. the only sensible choice! if you only have 1 ar15, youre doing it wrong
>>
>>30474704
>>30474748
>>30474872
I hate to say it, but he has ONE point.

Hillary and the new AWB is coming and screaming at California is doing nothing because soon it'll be all of us in the same boat as them.
>>
>>30475501
Agreed, they want us fighting among ourselves, they want us divided. What was it Ben Franklin said? If we do not hang together, we shall most assuredly hang separately.
>>
>>30475518
I'm more of the opinion that California may serve as a warning for what's to come.
>>
>>30468949
if you dont register 1 or 2 this time around youre a retard missing out on un-neutered ar15s in california
>>
>>30475538
Just saying, we've got eight million confirmed(and probably more unconfirmed)gun owners in Cali. That's the second highest concentration of gun owners in the country. That a considerable chunk of people. If Hillary gets elected we're gonna need all hands on deck.
>>
>>30475564
Probably.
>If hillary gets elected
Prepare for the worst. Hope for the best. Take what comes.
>>
File: australia kills guns.jpg (337 KB, 1550x1000) Image search: [Google]
australia kills guns.jpg
337 KB, 1550x1000
>>30475569
lets say hillary got elected, AWB 2.0 came around with no amnesty/grandfather/loopholes. jsut straight up australian forced cuckoldry.

WOULD YOU DO IT?
>>
>>30470408
nice creampie dragon dildo..
>>
>>30475648
One of two things would happen, the NRA and it's members and donators, would end a bunch of politicians careers again, or Hillary becomes the first president in a while to be assassinated.
>>
>>30468345
>I doubt that that could ever happen
Think how much things have changed in the past 20 years.

I could easily see that happening in the next 20 years. The younger generations are afraid of guns. Just wait until they're in charge.
>>
Here's what's actually going to happen:

You're going to purchase and install Bullet Button 2.0 released today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XedaFH6pC1o

or

a top loaded, "fixed" magazine such as:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKatEfBKQE0

and then you aren't going to register as you'll be in compliance with the law even with all of your evil features. Then you'll just move on with you life.
>>
>>30475700
that sort of gives me hope. Thanks anon.

t. random anon
>>
File: 1379311356342.jpg (532 KB, 864x720) Image search: [Google]
1379311356342.jpg
532 KB, 864x720
>>30469238
>>30470352
>>30471705
>Thinks George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Ben Franklin should burn in hell for being 'liberals'
>>
>>30475799
The liberalism of today and the liberalism of the 1700s are two very different beasts. Liberalism today is far left authoritarianism.
>>
>>30470083
ironic given that alaska is currently being shat up by fucking californians who want our state to be just like theirs
stay in your fucking state and keep your cancer to yourself
>>
>>30475822
I think thats why the libs keep pushing those alaskan shows to move all shoe hippies to your state.
>>
They can go fuck themselves. I've got half a mind inviting these politicians to my house for my guns. Not one of them will have the stones to show up.
>>
well doesn't this infringe on being fucking well regulated.
>>
I live in Massacusetts so I'm kinda used to retarded Gun laws.

Is it wrong that I like the idea of Registered Weapons, but much like Communism sounds great on paper but doesn't work ever.

I don't think Registration should cost anything, I just figure you should have to get a permit the same way you get a fishing permit or is that pretty much a mass thing? I know my state pretty much pissed everyone off with their insane laws so a licence to carry here is worthless elsewhere.
>>
>>30475822
How do libshits survive in Alaska? Can't you guys just, like, "lose" them in a snow storm or something? Tell them that moose are really friendly? Feed them to polar bears?

You're the best equipped state to deal with this, you need to figure it out.
>>
>>30470327
>>30470352
>>30469112
>>30469053
>>30468972
>>30469293
>>30475822
>>30470067

You're either faggots from Reddit or you're complete sister-fucking retards who hate the 2nd Amendment but don't know it yet. I'm not sure which applies to each of you but for the love of all that is good kill yourselves by hanging so you don't give the gun-grabbers more statistics to use.

Seriously fuck you guys so goddamn hard, I don't know what the hell the big fuss is about Californians but if you can't separate the wheat from the chaff you're going to be no good to us when it counts.
>>
File: 1467329409796.png (174 KB, 595x466) Image search: [Google]
1467329409796.png
174 KB, 595x466
>>30475986
Pic related.
>>
File: 1445551950374.jpg (15 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1445551950374.jpg
15 KB, 540x360
>>
>>30475986
I am trying to separate the wheat from the chaff by making sure Californians all drown when their state finally sinks into the Pacific. I don't care if some of them vote Republican, they're all lazy and stupid and will only serve to pollute the gene pool of places which haven't been afflicted by inbreeding between all the fruits and nuts who moved to the state in the 1840's because of the gold rush.
>>
>>30476003
The problem with that picture when it comes to Californian gun owners is that instead of working to save the boat, they are just shrugging their arms while sitting in the water, complaining that its cold.

I've been following ALL 2a and watching California discussion, and I can tell you there is 0 organization, no one wants to give up their free time to protest, no one wants to spend their money to support lawyers. Not even a massive gathering online via Twitter to use their numbers to constantly bug the governor or other state politicians. Gun Owners of American has been trying, but they are just 1 organization, and too many Cali gun owners are too fucking lazy to support.

Apathy abound
>>
File: safe act map.jpg (114 KB, 879x676) Image search: [Google]
safe act map.jpg
114 KB, 879x676
>>30470033
if Cali pulls a NY and absolutely nobody registers their weapons or tosses out their illegal items, then we'll talk. Only about 3% of assault weapon owners in NY actually registered their guns when SAFE rolled around, the other 97% became de-facto felons. Plenty of law enforcement openly stated they didn't give a fuck and wouldn't be enforcing SAFE. Albany got completely BTFO, if Cali does similarly I will applaud them.

also, checked.
>>
>>30476050

T. Butthurt flyover state faggot

bawww why do people have freedom of movement :(((((
>>
>>30468949
>>30469053
I hate you fucking retards thinking that everyone in california is who ruined the state.

I just happened to be born here and I have a job here. I know it fucking sucks and I have no control over it. Do you have a fucking brain?
>>
Is it a felony to not register by a certain date?

Because registering when it has already become a felony due to taking too long is self-incrimination, and there is a supreme court case on your side in that case.
>>
>>30476105
I don't care what California's gun laws are like, my criticism is purely based on the fact that Californian "culture" encourages being lazy and stupid. You were born into this culture and most likely espouse it, therefore you _are_ part of the problem.
>>
>>30476116
> everybody in the state is the same
> even if you like guns, hate the people there, go on 4chan, agree with everything i do, since you live in california you must be an idiot
>>
>>30476116
> living in california means you like the people and culture there

dude you're literally a shit for brains, are you sure you're not from california yourself?
>>
File: 27nm1DF.png (5 KB, 435x269) Image search: [Google]
27nm1DF.png
5 KB, 435x269
>>30476077
>The problem with that picture when it comes to Californian gun owners is that instead of working to save the boat, they are just shrugging their arms while sitting in the water, complaining that its cold.
top fuggin kek
>>
File: california gun owners.jpg (92 KB, 595x466) Image search: [Google]
california gun owners.jpg
92 KB, 595x466
Chicago 3 coming through
>>
>>30476122
That image should be changed to say
> society of most countries at most points in history
>>
>>30476117
>>30476120
Notice how the two of you are the only ones in this thread who are too lazy to use proper capitalization or grammar? You're only serving to prove my point.
>>
>>30476128
pretty much, yeah. but right now it fits cali gun owners
>>
some fag sits on twitter in his free time, having gathered 50k+ anti-gun fags who send the gov. brown messages each and every day with muh feelings news articles but cali gun owners cant be bothered to do the same

tippity top kekkity cuck
>>
>>30476129
It's 4am and I'm falling asleep. Have fun being an idiot who can't make a logically founded argument.

I mean literally how fucking retarded do you have to be to think there are no decent people in a state of millions. I wasn't born in California, the culture you speak of is shit, but I never subscribed to cultural or social norms in the first place. That's why I have no social life and sit on 4chan most of the day.
>>
>>30476129
>>30476133
oops
>>
>>30476156
So basically your argument is "you're wrong because I'm not a Californian and I'm even worse than they are".

Ok, that's nice I guess. Perhaps you should reexamine your life.
>>
"Good job derailing this thread, fellow alphabet agency shills. ATF guys can go shoot some dogs, everyone else can call it a night."

>TL;DR - this thread
>>
File: which x-men movie had this.jpg (73 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
which x-men movie had this.jpg
73 KB, 500x308
>>30476050
>I am trying to separate the wheat from the chaff by making sure Californians all drown when their state finally sinks into the Pacific. I don't care if some of them vote Republican, they're all lazy and stupid and will only serve to pollute the gene pool of places which haven't been afflicted by inbreeding between all the fruits and nuts who moved to the state in the 1840's because of the gold rush.
This is almost the most retarded response to anything I've posted on 4chan, not only have you missed the point but you felt it absolutely necessary to delete the post >>30476040 and try again just so I properly saw your unbridled stupidity.

If I were a lesser man I'd be thankful that I can jog to Canada in a day, but in reality I'm just disappointed.
>>
File: 1391842320478.jpg (128 KB, 468x640) Image search: [Google]
1391842320478.jpg
128 KB, 468x640
>>30472074
Planning rn
>>
>>30470158
Ya dummy, MJ is only a small part of their profits. Coke is like 80%
>>
>>30476207
I'm worse than they are?
In case you didn't realize, not having a social life hurts nobody but myself.
>>
>>30476232
You're the reddit poster, not me; and it's not my fault whoever runs this shit site can't pay for proper hosting so their server doesn't fuck up when I try to post my response. I'm just shitposting in this thread while I wait for threads on fu||chan to update.
>>
>>30476294
Are you that vain that you can't risk me passing over your response? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>30476302
Yes, deal with it.
>>
File: 1457603253834.gif (2 MB, 263x252) Image search: [Google]
1457603253834.gif
2 MB, 263x252
>>30469067
I found this picture of you
>>
I've noticed a common theme with this shit. You get people coming in here before bills pass or are announced asking if it could happen. Everyone says "Nah it'll never pass" Then when it passes everyone comes right back and asks if the next thing will pass and are told the same fucking thing over and over. So when the fuck are you Califags going to do something about it? It's a damn shame we don't have something in our constitution specifically written to stop tyranny... Oh wait. God there hasn't even been as much as a protest from you people. No one will pity you or even give a shit if you don't give enough of a shit about your rights to organize and fucking do something about them instead of venting here and then deciding you feel better so you put it off.
>>
Just report all of your guns stolen, that way they won't think you have them any more. That way when they start pulling 4733's after no one registers and kicking in doors you will have plausible deniability
>>
>>30469816
>implying this happened because pro 2A people "didn't try hard enough"
You stupid fucking nigger, California is a lost cause because anti-gun libs OUTNUMBER pro 2A people there, not because the pros didn't try. We're talking like 5:1 outnumbering here.
>>
>>30468345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XedaFH6pC1o

Just get one of these.
>>
>>30476370
>30% of the state not even from this country
>majority of urban elite think guns should be illegal
There's already mass noncompliance of previous laws, and there will only be more. There's a new bullet button that's already been developed.

Short of going out and shooting up sacramento the CA gun culture does everything it can to resist and disobey gun laws.
>>
>>30476393
>less than 24 hours after the law is enacted, someone is already selling a work around
its like poetry
>>
>>30475648
I'm gonna be taking thermite to electrical infrastructure in Cali and Nevada before they even pass it.
>>
>>30475648
I would get up on the roof of my building and have a rather pointed conversation with the local constabulary if they tried.
>>
>>30475648
Assault weapon? What assault weapon?
>>
>Californians
>even awake yet
>>
>>30470109
>I'm liberal and support gun liberty.
>1+1=nigger

Some things are mutually exclusive. This pair of things is some of those things.
>>
>>30476393

Are SKS's still legal in Cali? They're semiauto, yes, and have a fixed mag, but does the flip-out bayonet count against them?
>>
ITT: plebs don't understand CA weapons ban is so no one has anything to fight with when mexico takes over.

We can purge the shitskin degenerates and reclaim cali as our own. Get out before it's too late.
>>
>>30470486
>stop calling people liberals
>the terms don't actually mean what you think
They do these days, you childish fuckwit. Everyone who isn't liberal or conservative is moderate, and the easiest way to identify any of those three is to be an actual moderate and know what someone believes.

Also, words change with the times. Boohoo. Get over it.
>>
>>30470849
vote trump
>>
>>30481699
Trump can't fix California.
Not that he couldn't, it's that they wouldn't allow him.
He's had my vote for almost a year now, but our biggest hope lies in the great earthquake that would cause the chimpout to end all chimpouts.
The world will be reminded of Katrina, how people had to defend themselves from mobs because the police left them to fend for themselves.
Then we'll see how many lives those precious bans had saved (sacrificed).
>>
>>30469187

Californians are like snackbars, they flee to other locations decrying the abuses of where they are from then setup the same bullshit where they move to.
Nevada already had a universal background check push, because they first signed the legal pot petition, then proceeded to sign the universal background check petition after being told to 'sign here as well'.
Now they are trying to bring the fucking raiders here after bringing a fucking hockey team here for god knows why, and they want the taxpayers to pay for the boondoggle with no plans for managing the traffic and parking for it.

Fuck this California refugee bullshit, stay in your own goddamn fucking state and fix the problem, don't spread aids to your fucking neighbors.
>>
File: PoliticalGeogFigure-2_web.png (56 KB, 498x576) Image search: [Google]
PoliticalGeogFigure-2_web.png
56 KB, 498x576
>>30481800
It's not the rest of us here obviously, it's the same fucking megalibs fleeing the cities they fucked up. They do the same to the whole state- it's controlled by SF and LA, and to a lesser degree the rest of the coast.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>>30475897
Please go die in a well.
>>
>>30468345
>take out your BB
>fuck the police
>don't say shit
>raise hell and praise dale
>???
>profit
>>
>>30482285
Will they just search your home anyways if you say tragic boating accident?
>>
>>30475897
What you think you like already exists, supporting that sort of thinking encourages more of those dumb laws you don't like. You already have to jump through a good amount of hoops to get a gun, don't make it worse for yourself.
>>
File: 1461055663807.jpg (39 KB, 621x569) Image search: [Google]
1461055663807.jpg
39 KB, 621x569
>>30476050
>>
>>30470457
Are there any stories of people getting arrested for being caught with Assault weapons? My fear is that if I just blatantly ignore the law and go to a shooting range to use my rifle, some cunt will call the cops and that'll be the end of me.
>>
Califaggot here. This is the last straw. My work will let me transfer to Oregon or Nevada. I'm leaning Nevada so I'm 3 hours from my family instead of 7. What say you, /k/ommandos
>>
>>30482943
Nevada if you can acquire a desert lifestyle.
It's more off-road friendly so if you're into that it might be worthwhile.
I too, am thinking of transferring over to a Nevada station so I can be free.
>>
>>30468345
If they start taking property: defend yourself and take as many government lackeys with you as you can.
>>
>>30469067

Okay, have in prison, retard.
>>
File: 2nd Amend-1.jpg (77 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
2nd Amend-1.jpg
77 KB, 480x480
>>
>>30482943
Nevada only if you can live on the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe or you have a large income, Vegas. Carson is a shithole, Reno is a shithole, the rest is mostly barren boring wasteland that is also a shithole.

Otherwise, Oregon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.