[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the most /k/ of president?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10
File: Duterte-art.jpg (172 KB, 1449x844) Image search: [Google]
Duterte-art.jpg
172 KB, 1449x844
Is he the most /k/ of president?
>>
File: slums_003.jpg (40 KB, 392x261) Image search: [Google]
slums_003.jpg
40 KB, 392x261
South East Asians are the niggers of Asia.
>>
>>30464909
fuck off, /pol/

>>30464897
Why, because he calls his people to kill drug addicts? No.

He sent out death squads to kill drug dealers, i can live with that. But calling people to kill drug users if they know any, that's just fucked up.

Nothing /k/ related that i see
>>
>>30464897
The most /k/ of president is clearly Putin

Now fuck off back to kindergarten OP, and delete this retarded thread
>>
>>30464897
>Shinkansen and F-15s
shit that flips won't ever get their monkey hands on.
>>
>>30464897
How much do WASRs and Nuggets cost here in flipland?
>>
>>30464897
>>30464940
Andrew "Fuck the banks" Jackson
Andrew "Duel everyone" Jackson
Andrew "Get them reds out of our homesteads" Jackson
Andrew "Cherokee are Blasphemy" Jackson
>>
File: 08tBE.jpg (71 KB, 496x700) Image search: [Google]
08tBE.jpg
71 KB, 496x700
>>30464940
>Putin
>Not Lukashenko
pls anon
>>
>>30464940
>Feinstein tier antigun
>never actually fought in a war

meme tier
>>
>>30467033
Putin was KGB in East Germany, that's cooler than having fought in Afghanistan. He probably shot a few dissidents and spies in the head.

Btw, did anyone hear about death penalty in East Germany? It was only legal within the NVA, and when they sentenced someone to death, he was called into a room, with people standing behind him. They then read the decision, and when they ended the sentence where it said he's sentenced to death, they shot him in the back of his head the exact moment the word "death" was spoken out.
That's probably the most human way to execute someone
>>
File: fastshow.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
fastshow.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>30464961
Andrew "Assassin Thrashin'" Jackson

The man kept over thirty pistols ready to duel with incase the honor of his lady wife was ever impuned. He threatened, and fully intended, to hang somebody with his own bare hand from the nearest tree he saw, swore to cede somebodys head from their body if they broke the United States up

>mfw his deathbead regret was not not having killed a few more people.
>>
>>30467079
>East Germany KGB
Oh yeah, spying on defenseless Europeans who just want to live, eat and work is much more badass than fighting an insurgency agaignst a brainwashed, expansionist theocracy.

>>30467079
It's not humane when your crime was pointing out the failures of Communism or speaking ill of the Revolution or any other exhaultation of Free Speech.
>>
>>30467142
They didn't sentence people to death for stuff like that, they sentenced soldiers to death for common capital crimes or high treason. stuff like you posted just got you blocked from certain positions, or a few months in prison if you were actually trying to agitate people.
Not nice, but not nearly as evil as you might think they were.
Untill death penalty got abolished in 1981, 166 persons have been executed in East Germany. Every Texan judge will laugh at that number.
>>
>>30467142
>>30467259

And don't forget, a lot of those people were executed because they were revealed to have commited war crimes during WWII or having high positions in either the party, SA, SS or Waffen SS.
Unlike West Germany, which built it's military and intelligence mainly on ex Wehrmacht personell, the East Germans weren't joking around with Entnazifizierung/Denazification.
>>
>>30467105
his greatest regret was not killing his vice president.
>>
File: haydiddlediddleillhaveadiddle.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
haydiddlediddleillhaveadiddle.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>>30467259
>Created Zersetzung, arguably one of the worst PsyOps to be subjected to
>Extra judisional killings and death squads

Officially on the books they had very few uses of the Death Penalty and it was typically for espionage. But don't negate the Statsi death squads and extra judicial killings, torture and murder.

>Pic related to my brand of Communism
>>
>>30464932

Hey legal pharmaceuticals kill orders of magnitude more.

I believe people that support the illegal narcotics distribution are doing the right thing until they watch Scarface, if you catch my drift.

Gotta try weed once before you murder weed dealers IMO
>>
>>30467362
lol

the number of 166 executions doesn't come from some DDR ministry, it's the official number the BSTU published in the middle of the 1990s, after years of investigating MfS work and crimes. The BSTU was an official federal German authority, founded to find out exactly what happened in the DDR.

But i'm sure you found some US historians to wrote something else.

East Germany wasn't fucking Argentinia or Colombia dude
>>
>>30464897
>fascist shitskin

he does appeal to a certain segment of this fetid place
>>
>>30467363
well i don't imagine drug dealers in south east asia to be some nice chilled dudes selling weed, i magine them more like ruthless heroine and crack dealers. and i think those deserve to be shot.
>>
File: emo-77363212069.jpg (37 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
emo-77363212069.jpg
37 KB, 600x401
>>30467079
>cooler than having fought in Afghanistan
>>
ITT: normans
>>
>>30464897
Trump is the most /k/ president
>>
>>30467595
Duterte is SEAsian Trump
>>
>>30467595
The WWE belt is a nice touch.
>>
>>30467595
Only 13 year olds who have never picked up a history book think this when Andrew Jackson exists
>>
>>30467730
>Shut down National Banks
>Invested Federal money into pet banks loyal to you
>Specie circular
>Almost singlehandedly cause the panic of 1837 because national banks trigger you and you have a fetish for gold

He was a good duelist, though.
>>
>>30467837
That's what made him /k/, he shot people and fucked the gay native americans/
>>
>>30467837
>Forgettin all the cheese he gave to poor people
>Only man who ever lived who was suspected of going mad from lead poisoning from being shot so many times
>Killed injuns, killed banks, killed fuckers that eyed up his wife

Also, Theodore Roosevelt was suitably badass.
>>
>>30467878
>Theodore Roosevelt
>the original progressive fuckwad
>cowered behind the lines in Cuba while negroes did the fighting
>>
>>30467259
>tries to counter hyperbole...
>with hyperbole
shiggy
>>
>>30467105
He had a parrot that had to be removed from his funeral because it kept using profanity. You can't make this shit up.
>>
File: pg-32-guatemala-2.jpg (39 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
pg-32-guatemala-2.jpg
39 KB, 564x423
Jimmy Morales is the most k president. Pic related. It's him dressed in blackface.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.