[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
So watching WW2 doc and when Nazis bombed London they sent their children to the countryside to remain safe.

So what are you gonna do when the large cuck cities want us free Americans to take care of their "inner city youth" when they start getting bombed?
>>
>>30461840
Put them to work in my fields.
>>
>>30461840
But I live in the suburbs
>>
Certain places in London you can still see damage from the bombs. Pretty interesting.
>>
>>30461840
Nah man. They have to fight too. No escaping duty.

Also deserters will be shot. Just tossing that out there.
>>
>>30461840

eventually send a generation of black kids back home knowing how to say "ask," "yes sir/no sir" and "I'm sorry, I'd love to go out but I have to be at work early tomorrow"
>>
>>30461840
>So what are you gonna do when the large cuck cities want us free Americans to take care of their "inner city youth" when they start getting bombed?
I'd arrange a series of tragic accidents for all the nonwhite kids.
>>
>>30463389
Makes sense, considering the number of mudslimes present.
>>
>>30466260
Makes them feel like they're back at home in the middle east
>>
>>30466234
Australia tried to do something like this. They're still apologizing.

>>30466258
Go away Lind, nobody likes you.
>>
>>30461840
send them through my magical closet and lock them in there
>>
>>30466272
>Australia tried to do something like this. They're still apologizing.

That's what happens when the government actually forces parents to do this with their kids and sticks them with people that signed up on some list.

Same thing sorta happened in the United States, they mandated that native american kids get sent to boarding schools. Those places turned out to be pedo central, and now generations of native american kids get buggered by their adult relatives as a lasting passed-on tradition.

I was saying what I'D do, but what you describe is what would and does happen when government forces mass relocation of kids.
>>
>>30461840
The rest of the world combined doesn't have enough aircraft designed for non permissive environments to do this
>>
>>30461840
They are a product of their environment. If you put then to work on a farm and let them live an honest living they would turn out like decent rednecks who get drunk on the weekends.
>>
>>30461840
They sent them to live with family, or friends. It's not like the brits made strangers care for some scummy kids.
>>
>>30461840
It was the rich London kids that got sent to the countryside. The urchins were left to face the blitz.
Such is life in crumpetland.
>>
>>30461840
WW3 won't be large-scale city bombings like WW2. It will be more like what happened in Istanbul recently and Paris last year: small bombs going off in populated areas. Fewer people will be kill, but the psychological impact will be the same.
>>
>>30468144
Terrorism doesn't really qualify as a world war anon.
>>
>>30468152
"Terrorism" isn't even a real thing.
It is literally just the biggest buzzword of all time.
>>
>>30467909
>Implying Niggers are a product of their environment and that if you put then to work on a farm and let them live an honest living they would turn out like decent rednecks who get drunk on the weekends.

niggers have niggergenes
>>
>>30467930

that is literally what happened

children would sometimes stay in the village hall for hours or even overnight until someone agreed to take them home
>>
>>30467930
Except they did.
My nan and granddad were sent away from Birmingham during the blitz. Nan went to some farmhouse and helped raise poultry for a few years.
Granddad was a little shit who got sent back to his parents.
>>
File: 1410060864365.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1410060864365.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
>>30461840
They can stay at my farm and have basic nutritional needs met in exchange for manual labour.
>MFW
The consequences will never be the same.
>>
>>30461840
Provide them quality guidance and a good male role model. Even more of these kids would be fatherless than usual because of the war, so they would really need it. Maybe some would even be convinced to stay/go back to the countryside after the war, breaking the cycle of urban poverty. But that's wishful thinking.
>>
>>30468266
>niggers have niggergenes

It's called FUBU anon.
>>
>>30461840
teach them to shoot
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.