[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Korstog var
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (44 KB, 400x136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44 KB, 400x136
Fleet farm in my town is putting these out 50% off tomorrow. Anybody know anything about this model? Also new buys thread.
>>
>>30459853
>Fleet farm in my town is putting these out 50% off tomorrow

Shit the ones where I live went on sale 2 weeks ago. Huldras too. I picked up two Huldras because at 50% off why the fuck not?
>>
>>30459881
Yeah they're clearing them out. Guy said if I show up when doors open I'll be able to get one since the last shipment just came in.
>>
>>30459902

Sad that Fleet, my favorite store, is dumping it's ARs but I guess that's what happens when you sell your company to a bunch of (((New York Financiers)))
>>
>>30459925
I think they are only getting rid of the kerstog and huldra because of something with the new ownership
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (328 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
328 KB, 1600x1200
>>30459942

That's what they guy at my store said too but I'm highly skeptical. Anyway, I got a $1300 Huldra for $650 so I'm happy about that.

And they just to be an asshole I slapped a bunch of UTG and Tapco crap on it. Pic related.
>>
>>30459925
Get it right, they sold the business to job creators in New York. These folks allocate capital where it needs to go so you can have a fucking meal on your table.
>>
>>30460017

>And *THEN* just to be an asshole...

fuck my spelling. Actually a half truth. In addition to being an asshole I'm also a tremendous poorfag and UTG and Tapco is all I can afford.

Before this my last AR was a Delton if that tells you anything.
>>
File: mitt-romney.jpg (51 KB, 361x520) Image search: [Google]
mitt-romney.jpg
51 KB, 361x520
>>30460034

Sorry, I'm still a bit sore from when this "job creator" bought Hot'n Now and KB Toys just so he could bleed them for cash and shut them down.
>>
>>30460034
>Get it right, they sold the business to job creators in New York.
Go fuck yourself, Randroid. The consumer with disposable money is who creates jobs. Wall Street types are monetary leeches.
>>
>>30460017
Oooh, they got $1500 Huldras for under $800 this weekend, they any good?
>>
>>30460425

I've only heard good things, it's a piston gun and so far I am absolutely loving mine, nice smooth trigger pull, way better than the shit-tier ARs I am used to.
>>
>>30460425
That's literally what this thread is about. It's pretty much the exact same gun just by the sister company.
>>
>>30460476
>it's a piston gun
Meeeehhhhhhhh
>>
>>30460499

you prefer guns that shit where they eat?
>>
>>30460533
>Implying Stoner internal piston shits where it eats
>Implying Stoner internal pistons aren't more reliable but all but a few super-expensive piston ARs
>>
>>30460132
The consumer only has disposable income because they have JOBS and who provides the jobs? That's right, those with capital to allocate and guess who that is, it's Wall Street types.
>>
>>30462658
Heh, good one. You mean the money they extract out of the system to cycle back in and make themselves more money. It's been decades since anyone in Wall Street has given a fuck about a company's overall health outside of "are you making me more money right now and constantly?"
>>
>>30462730
Why do you think people invest in companies? They want money, and it's the companies job to make money for the investors, that's it. It's not to keep you happy, keep jobs in the community, etc. it's about making money for the owners that's it, that's the only thing a company is supposed to do. If the assets of that company are worth more to the new investors (owners) then it's their choice to chop it up and sell it.
>>
>>30462811
Yep, there it is. The post-Reagan "fuck you I got mine" attitude. Investing was originally a long-term game, not people constantly buying and selling shares every three seconds (and now computers buying and selling based on millisecond fluctuations). Investing has become poisonous, because that "profit at all costs" nosedives corporate culture and kills any real opportunity for healthy growth, or even strategic short-term losses.

Supply-side economics is a broken, magical theory based on complete bullshit that only serves to make an elite few richer and more powerful, and tilt the game further in their favor.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.