[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The military just lifted its ban on trannies in the military.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: tranny.jpg (38 KB, 468x609) Image search: [Google]
tranny.jpg
38 KB, 468x609
The military just lifted its ban on trannies in the military. What will you do when pic related is your battle buddy?
>>
>>30459094
It fell on my bayonet 14 times. Weird, right?
>>
File: 1462324663925.png (155 KB, 388x465) Image search: [Google]
1462324663925.png
155 KB, 388x465
>>30459094
>this is the future we chose
>>
>>30459094
Strength of a man.
Hormones of a woman.

...gee Bill, two weiners?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 320x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 320x283
Snuggle up close in our fox hole
>>
File: bar.jpg (60 KB, 360x405) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
60 KB, 360x405
>>30459094

Anime was a mistake.
>>
File: image_7.jpg (626 KB, 3200x1680) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
626 KB, 3200x1680
>implying they won't look like pic related
>>
>>30459138
>Strength of a man.
>Hormones of a woman.
Doesn't work that way m8. Male strength advantage is largely due to hormones in the first place. The only remnant of male physical advantage after transition is based on training/exercise (boys tend to be more encouraged to get involved in physical activities / sports while young) and body proportions.
>>
>you will never go to basic again where your bunk mate is a cute tranny that you get to fuck and make fun of his feminine penis in the shower
>>
>>30459094
Die when we're in the shit and his ungodly fucked up hormones start to mess with him
>>
Try to hump butt
>>
>>30459094
You know damn well what's gonna happen.
>trannies get in.
>suicides go through the roof
>sexual harassment reports go through the roof (mostly from straight male GIs refusing advances and the trannies crying to command)
>Army med is flooded with requests for hormone therapy that "should be covered because it's necessity not elective"
>Army infantry continues being the gayest bunch of gun bunnies to ever walk god's green earth. Only for each other though.
Any trans person who does sign up is gonna be the most selfish, fucked in the head, mess of a person ever. You know it, I know it. Army Command knows it. But they are being forced to integrate because of politics.
>I'd still make Bailey Jay feel like a real woman if I caught her in chucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 620x348
Meanwhile in reality
>>
>>
>>30459173
That's a trans?
>>
claim i'm genderfluid and always be female on PT test day.
>>
do sex with the person in the op just like do sex to all the other barracks rats
>>
Oh and maybe have the most straight two penis threeway ever MFF but with a feminine penis involved ;)
>>
>>30459552
Smart thinking.
>>
File: MONEY.gif (22 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
MONEY.gif
22 KB, 300x100
>>30459094
>dem boobies tho
>>
>>30459455
You do realize that transexuals are a pitifully small portion of the population right

And that even fewer are interested in the military

It will make next to no difference, except when found out the others will have to live with it instead of the person getting kicked put.
>>
>>30459551
Yup, ftm. You can reverse image search and read about her.

Testosterone, roids and hormones along with military life can do that to you
>>
>>30459551
Look at the jawline and especially the hands.
>>
>>30459094
In reality, a fucking monstrosity like that showing up in the Infantry would be murdered in short order.

"Roger, First Sergeant, she tripped off the third story."
>>
>>30459094

Be excited I'm about to get some sweet ass while on long range patrol.
>>
>>30459094

My job.
>>
>>30459528
Six year olds can join the military now?
>>
>>30459779
Correct answer.
>>
>>30459624
>except when found out the others will have to live with it instead of the person getting kicked put
It's far more likely they'll just beat his ass when the officers aren't looking
>>
>>30459094
y'all niggas seriously think that there's going to be a large influx of men dressed up as women into the military? The only real difference this would cause is a few soldiers coming out as transgender who are already in the army, and maybe some more super-lesbians. Other than that, this is a non-issue.
>>
>>30459094
That thing would be dead as shit in the Infantry.
>>
>>30459974
At which point the tranny will complain to the SJA, SJA will launch an article 32, and suddenly everyone with more than 2 stripes in that entire company will have their careers wiped out.
>>
>>30459709
>just cancer my shit up
>>
>>30459779
Seconded.
>>
File: 1463321522123.jpg (16 KB, 185x243) Image search: [Google]
1463321522123.jpg
16 KB, 185x243
>>30459119
>>
>>30459779
Which will be sitting through yet another death by PowerPoint. Listening to some officer, overpaid civilian, or lgbtqwtfbbq acceptance nco.

Then you have a tranny sharing a barracks room. Though likely they will get a nco quarters or Bah. Got to wit essential some dude in a dress bring a dude to the barracks room. So he can get fucked in the ass while being told he is a pretty girl.

Professionalism only goes so far. Especially when you are forced to live with things you don't like.
>>
>>30459094
Well I'm not going to lie anon, I'm probably going to be fucking Bailey a lot.
>>
File: a9b[1].gif (714 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
a9b[1].gif
714 KB, 500x240
>>30459094
>>
File: faggot marines.png (314 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
faggot marines.png
314 KB, 600x563
>>30460033
The knowledge that my organization is open to these sick self-mutilating self-medicated fucksticks would be a serious deterrent to even joining. I imagine I'm not alone.
>>
>>30459119
i'm going to go with 'my bayonet' because i'm not a faggot and would hit that like it owed me money.
>>
>>30460175
Shame on you
>>
>>30460167
>Allowing gays in the shower room
I see no way that could go wrong
>>
>>30460314
>1 in 10 Americans self identifies as gay or bisexual
>If you served, you already showered with a bunch of fags, and never knew it

Much ado about nothing.
>>
>>30460343
>1 in 10 Americans self identifies as gay or bisexual
Nigga, less than 2% of the population is gay
>>
>>30459094
Have sex with it to improve my cardio
>>
>>30460343
was 100% aware of who the fags were they just didn't walk around with erections or tits claiming to be female.

don't ask don't tell worked until the faggots who just wanted attention demanded it be redacted
>>
Why the fuck is there this massive push to get women and the mentally ill into the military, it's the fucking military, no one is gonna give a shit when they're shooting at us.

Hell, if anything the only one this benefits is the enemy, anyone have that cartoon of the guys saying "they fought like shit, but at least they were diverse"
>>
>>30460356
Maybe if you're only polling in the areas where they pretty much have to be in the closet to live a normal life.
>>
>>30459094
>>30460033
>hormones and sexual reassignment surgery are expensive
>fuck, how do I pay for this?
>wait, the Army is covering this shit?
>I guess I could afford to take an Army desk job for a few years and get all dat free treatment

This will happen, just you wait. The smarter ones will conceal their power level when at the recruitment stage.
>>
>>30459551
FtM tend to turn out pretty normal looking if they work out. Depending mostly on whether they had any semblance of a jaw to begin with they tend to turn out reasonably handsome as well. Not sure what if anything that says about handsome men honestly.
>>
>>30459094
Frag it in the heat of combat
>>
>>30460343
>>30460356
1 in 10 gay or bisexual

Let's break that down for you
>1 in 10 gay or bisexual
>gay OR bisexual
>bisexual
>1 in 10 AMERICANS
>men and WOMEN
>Women who are overwhelmingly more likely to identify as bisexual than a man
>women who have a biological imperative to be more sexually fluid than men

So 1 in 10 Americans being gay OR bisexual shouldn't be a massive surprise because of women jumping that number up. Only about 2 percent of the population at large is homosexual.
>>
>>30460558
LUGs don't count
>>
>>30460522
It's usually the hands that tip you off when the FtM isn't obviously a tranny at a glance.
>>
>>30460558
Keep in mind when a woman says she's bi there's a 90% chance that she actually means "I once kissed a girl at a party for attention"
>>
>>30460558
How many people do you think the average soldier showers with during their military career?
>>
>>30460436
Obama is padding his "legacy". The military is an easy target since he has more direct control over it.
>>
>>30460590
Yeah, sure. So when they're polled and go in and loosely identify themselves as bi, that factors in to an increased number.
>>
>>30460592
You would be responding to the wrong person, I was simply pointing out why the 1 in 10 numbers came up and how it could be conceivably possible when we know the actual number of homosexuals to be around 2-3% of the population at large.
>>
We should get the military to end barracks as housing for soldiers on active duty.

Building high rise apartment towers on bases. 1 bedroom apartments, complete with kitchen, bath, laundry.

Then build a lot of them and put everyone that doesn't have children in them.
>>
Tell Linetrap thanks for some good faps over the past decade or so, and then go back to doing my job I guess.
>>
>>30459094

If you are transgedered and want to serve, I don't have a problem with it.
>>
File: 1362091734581.png (3 KB, 184x172) Image search: [Google]
1362091734581.png
3 KB, 184x172
>>30459094
>>
>>30459552

>not saying you identify as a 40 year old woman on your pt test
>>
>>30460558
Wish I knew where this statistic came from because it is definately false. Same with the 1 in 3 people will get cancer in their lives statistic
>>
>>30460590

I knew a girl in highschool who said she was a bisex

>had like 8 boyfriends in 4 years
>dated a lesbian in college
>broke up with her
>changed her sexuality on facebook to straight
>>
>>30459757
>she
Faggot detected
>>
>>30459094
I don't want someone mentally unstable watching my back.
>>
They only take trannies after they have transitioned and have a doctor's note saying they are mentally stable for 16 months.

Which means basically no new trannies will get in. Unless they hide it during enlistment, which is fraud and grounds for discharge.
>>
>tfw id fuck it anyways
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 1346x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 1346x681
>>30460518

Yeah, paying for that will surely bankrupt the military anon! Where ever will they get the money for that?
>>
>>30460876
Yes, nothing says mental stability like cutting your own junk off and having an almost 50% of trying to kill yourself at least once.
>>
Laugh like a maniac as I recall how bad Rome was until they banned homosexuals in the Legion, and then laugh harder as I recall Greece, and then weep as I recall that history is doomed to be repeated by fools who don't learn from it.
>>
>>30460137
Yeah, this.
>>
>>30460695
Actually, you're dead wrong. The low percentage of homosexuals isn't even a controversial number that people fight over, besides people such as yourself who are speaking out of their asses on a subject that they know nothing about.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States
>>
>>30460590
I must be the 10%

Or I might just be a dyke who likes to get fucked by a dude some times.
>>
>>30459119
Funny how my " bayonet" keeps ending up in "her" ass.

>Enjoy the baby free fuck hole.
>>
>>30461114
>Fucking a faggot
Enjoy your aids dumbass
>>
>>30459186
If they went through puberty as a male they'll have more muscle mass than a natural woman. Plus different bone structure.
>>
>>30460558
>>women who are overwhelmingly more likely to identify as bisexual

>"In a Yougov survey of 1,000 adults, 2% of the sample identified as gay male, 2% as gay female, 4% as bisexual (of either sex), and 89% as heterosexual."
>2% gay males 2% gay females. 2% of each sex, bisexuals.
overwhelming
>>
>>30461137
> hurr durr what a condom.

If it looks like a duck, fuck the duck.

Besides. They cant be any worse than some of the dogs ive woken up next too after a night at the bar.
>>
>>30460930
>strawmanning sure is awesome! I can defeat any argument if I insert words into my opponent's mouth and then attack things that they never said!

You might have a career ahead of you with the DNC, fuckwit.
>>
>>30461161
It's very difficult to maintain that muscle mass after transitioning, even with exercise. And bone structure falls under "body proportions" which I mentioned above.
>>
>>30461199
double dubs confirm he put penis to pupper pooper
>>
>>30460930
>implying that we aren't $19 trillion in debt and defense budgets haven't been cut
>>
>>30461066
>speaking out of your ass
>dont know what theyre talking about
Did you even look at your own fucking source faggot??
Those numbers are all based on what people think is the percentage of gay people not the amount of people who identify as gay or bi.
The number of people identifying as gay or bi is 3.8%. The article says that. You mustve missed it
The only thing the article says is what most people think, so essentially the whole fucking thing is just a confirmation bias
Honestly I would've tipped my fedora and respectfully argued with you but holy fuck you're ignorant as hell
Kill yourself please
>>
>>30461096
My favorite kind of dyke. Because they usually have another female friend who would like to try cock out. Everyone wins.
>>
>>30461172
>clearly doesn't leave his basement
>clearly has never socialized with women
>clearly has never encountered the "college lesbian/bisexual" who fools around and wants to look super cool in college and then immediately identifies as heterosexual after graduating

wew lad
>>
>>30461046
> hitler...

That guy who took over germany with a bunch of homos. Then killed all his homo friends.
>>
>>30461238
>statisticians working their data are incapable of extrapolating numbers with any degree of accuracy!
>you're wrong because I bought all of my fedoras from a homosexual couple in San Francisco, and my home in the Castro District in San Francisco is clearly representative of the American homosexual population at large!

You might want to consider suicide. Or alternately you should be aware that you need to be at least 18 to post here.
>>
>>30461221
>double dubs confirm he put penis to pupper pooper

Be thankful someone will.
Otherwise you might never have been born.
>>
>>30461296
I genuinely do not think you looked at your own source faggot
People THINK the gay population is about 10%
People THINK that
That is all the source says. In reality the gay population is 3.8%
People THINK the gay population is higher than it actually is because they are over represented in the media
kys you refuse to read the shit source you post to prove a point and use as homonyms to defend your argument
>>
>>30460876
>have a doctor's note saying they are mentally stable for 16 months
>Which means basically no new trannies will get in

Yeah, because no doctor is irresponsible enough to tell someone that there is nothing wrong with them so they can be "compassionate" and get progressive good boy points/money, right?

If there are doctors who will go ahead and perform these surgeries on people there are doctors who will write notes saying they are perfectly mentally healthy. It's not hard to imagine some doctor going "that's right Janette, you ARE beautiful the way you are! You're truer to your real self now and anyone with a heart can see how much better off you are for it. I think your desire to serve your country is beautiful, and don't let those mean toxic men in the military tell you otherwise."

Don't get me wrong, not all doctors are that unscrupulous and many will refuse to write these notes out of principle (and adherence to professional competency), but more than a few will be looking for greater visibility and prestige for doing "the right thing." All it takes for these doctors to get a reputation for being "understanding" and all the Trannies will rush to their doors to get these notes. All this standard does is throw a bone to right wingers who might end up buying the idea that maybe little Johnny isn't going to get shot up by some emotional wreck hundreds of miles away from legitimate danger after all.

This is genuinely enraging. Pushing for women in combat roles is one thing because no matter how physically fit they are more or less in possess of their senses. Trannies are literally delusional and can barely find the will to live in everyday life. Why soldiers should be expected to be okay with handing a gun to a psycho and having him watch your back is beyond me. I hate those damn Ruskies as much as the next Murican, but when they laugh at us for kissing the feet of every freak that claims they're oppressed I can't honestly say I have a good retort.
>>
>>30461341
>the gay population is 3.8 percent
>people think that it is higher than it is
>this is literally what I was saying the entire time

Oh, so you're just braindead. Gotcha.
>>
>>30460930
you are not a smart man. ever dick snipped or titjob is bloat on the system taking an actual medical procedure a soldier actually needs away from someone in actual need.

>2016
>if you were on antidepressants for minor depression, ever, you need to be off them for 6-12 months and potentially get a waiver to enlist
>can be a dq factor because fuck you the military needs effective soldiers above all else
>can tell your recruiter you are a certified mentally ill under DSM5 and ICD-10 F64.9
>we can't tell you to get the fuck out of here with that shit because we have to be inclusive now so welcome aboard

if you had a knee injury in highschool you can't join the military without lying but now you can be actively mentally ill(but only the special snowflake mentally) and serve? bullshit
>>
>>30461358
Freedom's a bitch.

I rather have all the freaks than live in a country like russia.

Take the bad with the good and get over it.
>>
>>30461534
I'd rather live here than Russia too, but our primary problem is that people are using their freedom to throw away their freedom.

We have institutions that prevent people from using economic freedom to end economic freedom. Why don't we have the same for political freedom? We do have the Bills of Rights but the problem is that when amendments have phrases like "shall not be infringed" people just ignore it or fudge up reasons why that doesn't apply.

You can say people are using legitimate political freedom to make these decisions, but you could also say monopolies are just the honest result of free actors on the economic scene and that the government has no excuse to interfere. Why don't we have have built-in government functions that value preserving liberty itself, instead of everyone pleasuring themselves to the fact that the American people are subject to the tyranny of the masses as though it's some noble political ideal?
>>
File: 1448991744758.jpg (80 KB, 505x673) Image search: [Google]
1448991744758.jpg
80 KB, 505x673
>>30459709
>normal military man roids
>get fucking OTH discharge
>mentally ill tranny does it
>wow so progressive, women can do everything men can!
>>
>>30459094
As a guy who's served with people of varying sexual orientation /gender combos i would expect him to perform his duties in a professional manner.
What he does in his bedroom isn't my business, and i genuinely do not care, but if he lets it impact performance then he's not my buddy for long.
>>
>>30459094
Thank fuck. For sure they've had to work twice as hard to prove their competence. And they've had to put up with a ridiculous amount of bullshit.

As long as I treat them with basic human respect, they will work twice as hard to get my back as any normie.

> Warfare on easy mode, here I come.
>>
>>30461534
>get over it
Nah. This isn't normal and you know it. It's being engineered and shoved down our throats.

>>30461762
What utterly fucked up unit in what branch of service was this?
>>
>>30459094

why does it have the bangs

are they there to hide the male pattern baldness like with all the other trannies?
>>
File: smtc-chelsea-chance-3.jpg (1 MB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
smtc-chelsea-chance-3.jpg
1 MB, 800x1200
>>30460522
>if they work out
if not they look kind of derpy
>>
>>30461797
>Nah. This isn't normal and you know it. It's being engineered and shoved down our throats.
Anybody got the cap where Philly boy fell for trap porn?
>>
File: phil falls for poju.png (99 KB, 1165x844) Image search: [Google]
phil falls for poju.png
99 KB, 1165x844
>>30461899
Here. Have some. All it proves is that I've a sucker for false advertising.

>philly
Castrato detected.
>>
>>30460466
>what places may that be?
Nowhere
>>
>>30461477
You know DSM-5 is considered bullshit by all the doctors who have to use it simply because none of them can actually accurately diagnose what is wrong with someone when they use it because literally everything you do is a symptom of mental illness

>neat and tidy: OCD
> Ignored the teacher in class: ADHD

Not saying you're wrong, but I got savaged by a behaivoural developmentalist peadiatrician (whatever the fuck it is called) for trying to use it as a reference.
>>
File: homophobia-comic[1].jpg (86 KB, 500x630) Image search: [Google]
homophobia-comic[1].jpg
86 KB, 500x630
>>30461913
Awww, are you mad that you're being called out for being a homophobic asshole?

It's always interesting to see the cognitive dissonance inherent in lolbertarians to demand freedoms and no government in everything, then turn around and rage against people being free to love who they want and do with their bodies what they need to to feel right.
>>
>>30462120
Faggots and trannies have no place in the military or around kids. They are not stable people and they sure as hell are not good role models. Full stop. None of this interferes with what what you sick fucks do in private, or to yourselves.
>>
>>30462142
>HURR DURR MUH PERSONAL OPINIONS DETERMINE YOUR RIGHTS
>>
>>30462120
>It's always interesting to see the cognitive dissonance inherent in lolbertarians to demand freedoms and no government in everything, then turn around and rage against people being free to love who they want and do with their bodies what they need to to feel right

lolbertarians love faggots and trannies m8, I don't know what you're smoking. That's the big reason conservatives hate them and they don't call themselves conservative.
>>
File: 1370320139463.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1370320139463.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
>>30462142
>Muh fee fees
>>
>>30462120
You can love who you want but same sex attraction and dressing/pretending to be like the other sex is just a mental illness.
Same as having sexual attractions to your family members is a mental illness.
>>
>>30462208
>You can love who you want but same sex attraction and dressing/pretending to be like the other sex is just a mental illness.
Neither of which is true by any credible scientific source, but you keep on believing that you silly little person.
>>
>>30462190
Are you talking Bill Maher style libertarians or Ayn Rand/Rand Paul types?
>>
>>30462219
I'm talking more of a genetic and evolutionary failure. Not the special snowflake anxiety disorder you gobble up prescriptions for because doctors said to
>>
>>30462298
>Implying I'm not a hetero cismale veteran who could kick your basement dwelling ass if I felt like it

There's plenty of evidence that your opinion's not true at all. The reality's that you're just an asshole afraid of people who are different from you, and you let that fear stew into hatred.
>>
>>30462120
It's entirely your right to do what you will with your own body.

Just don't ask everyone else to help you pay for it.

Go ahead and sew your legs together, take some excess skin, make a giant flipper, and tell us that you are now a dolphin. Just pay for it yourself and accept any consequences that might come along with it (such as drowning, because we can't give you gills)
>>
>>30462298
>I'm talking more of a genetic and evolutionary failure

[citation needed]
>>
>>30462323
No, normal people are grossed out at the idea of shoving your cock up another man's ass or chopping your balls off, much less making a public fetish out of it, much less weaponizing it and making open warfare on society in general. Otherwise everybody in high school would be defualt bisexual. They aren't.

Face it -- you're fucked in the head. Which isn't a crime, but stop insisting that everybody else carry your cross for you. And stop putting your gag-inducing private life in peoples' faces. You're making enemies who never even thought much about you before. Massive numbers of them.
>>
>>30462323
First of all you are projecting pretty hard there, mind that.
Second I never said I had any hate for these people, I only beleive there is something wrong with them as a carrier of their genes. Genes are what drives all living things and homosexuals are sabotaging their own potential to pass their genes, its basically a mental illness/flawed dna whatever you call it.
>>
>>30462219
>Neither of which is true by any credible scientific source

How do establish that though? There's a wealth of statistics regarding these people but no one can agree on what properly constitutes a mental illness. Arguments that allege that trannies are not mentally ill can be used against almost any mental illness.

Take depression, for example. What makes depression a "mental illness"? Is it improper functioning, a departure from an ordinary healthy human experiences? Transexuality/transgenderism is unprecedented form a historical standpoint and cannot be conspired anything other then a departure from normal human functioning.

Does tendency to cause harm to self or others constitute it? Trans people are much, much more likely to commit suicide then people with normal depression, so that clearly won't do it for you.

What about abnormality to the point it causes problems fitting in in society? That's really where all concern for this issue comes from and I doubt you'd be okay with that definition. And saying that trannies are oppressed and thus them not fitting in doesn't count could be applied just as well to criminal exhibitionists or schizophrenics. It's telling that Tumblr has already jumped the gun and started getting on people's cases for discriminating against otherkin/headmates.

Does the definition rest on whether or not the patient themselves has an issue with their condition? Mental illnesses are by definition mental in nature and mess with the person's senses of reality.

The honest truth is that no matter what facts are brought up you can explain them away by saying that particular set of facts doesn't constitute a mental illness. Nothing will if it fits political narratives these days. But if you are truly so compassionate, wold you prefer these people receive counseling and live normal, happy lives? Or are you fine to sit back and watch them kill themselves en masse as long as you're assured that you yourself are "compassionate"?
>>
>>30462352
>Standard, official treatment for gender dysphoria is at the least hormone treatments to push towards matching body gender to mental
>Not considered optional by any credible doctor
>Surgery isn't even always necessary

Stop getting your opinions from South Park.
>>
File: 1328415822779.jpg (2 MB, 2796x1800) Image search: [Google]
1328415822779.jpg
2 MB, 2796x1800
>>30462390
>This pseudoscience
>>
>>30462440
No just basic biology.
Nice meme though
>>
>>30462402
>stop getting your opinions from south park

Stop asking people to pay for your shit. I didn't go around and demand everyone pay for my umbilical hernia surgery, which was necessary. I don't see why anyone should have to pay for my problems. Nor do I see why I should pay for yours.
>>
>>30462377
>HURR DURR THIS STUFF GIVES ME DA FEEL BADS SO ITZ EVULS

>>30462390
There's other plausible solutions that explain it evolutionary as well, for one, there's nothing stopping them from "closing their eyes and thinking of the queen" if they want to have children of their own (because that's the choice, who you are generally attracted to is not) or same-sex couples could foster orphaned/unwanted children. Humanity doesn't work on the "pass on genes or lose everything" system, and hasn't for a very, very long time.

>>30462393
>Trans people are much, much more likely to commit suicide then people with normal depression, so that clearly won't do it for you.
Because:
A: They can't feel right in the sex they were born in. Which transition treats.
B: Because society is full of self-righteous cunts like Phil who have decreed that they are monsters that don't deserve to live and should be treated like absolute shit.
>>
>>30459094
marry bailey jay and move out of the barracks.

>mfw no children to worry about
>sweet tranny cock every night
>trans women give it up and are pervs just liek other gentlemen.

bonus I am with a tranny now so no difference.
>>
>>30462453
A lack of basic biology education, yes.
>>
>>30462440
>It's pseudoscience to point out that homosexuality does not serve for the advancement and spread of ones genes
>if one does not pass on their genes, but the same genes come around to make someone homosexual, then the genes are coming from somewhere
>maybe they are surviving recessive genes, or maybe they are the result of mutating genes (which aren't exactly uncommon or necessarily even bad)

W e w lad
e
w
>>
>>30462456
>I didn't go around and demand everyone pay for my umbilical hernia surgery, which was necessary.
But unless you are independently wealthy, and paid for it out of pocket, yes, you fucking did. That's what health insurance is.
>>
>>30462471
>>Trans people are much, much more likely to commit suicide then people with normal depression, so that clearly won't do it for you.
>Because:
>A: They can't feel right in the sex they were born in. Which transition treats.
>B: Because society is full of self-righteous cunts like Phil who have decreed that they are monsters that don't deserve to live and should be treated like absolute shit.

That's a cleaver idea buddy, but do you have evidence to support it? Or does it "just make sense"? The latter is the very embodiment of psuedoscience.

You also have yet to provide a consistent and cohesive definition of what constitutes a mental illness and what does not.
>>
>>30462494
>Hurr we still work on pure reproduction = win system some of nature does!
>>
>>30462494
> This retard thinks genes determine behavior
nature/nurture senpai
Along with the literal shit ton of outliers
>>
>>30459094

Just fuck my military up senpai. Definitely getting out now. The worst part is that once you open a door like this you can't ever close it again.
>>
>>30460592
After basic pretty much none unless deployed and it's has to be done.
>>
>>30462499
>what is copay
>what are deductibles

whew lad. Health insurance was nice, but I was still paying for those benefits. I didn't go whine and demand that all taxpayers start paying for elective surgeries.

Maybe taxpayers could start paying for abortions and boob jobs, I am certain that no one would find that objectionable.

Trannys routinely go around expecting the world to hand them this fucking shit for free. Every time that research (of the credible variety) is suggested on the subject, it gets screamed at, threatened, and shut down before it can even start. So it may well be that a bunch of mentally ill people are demanding that we mutilate their genitalia, give them hormones, and then stick our fingers in our ears/cover our eyes when a frighteningly large number of these people off themselves post-op because they realize that they could never truly be what they wanted to be.

But yeah, we should definitely all pay for that. Seems like a great idea. Maybe we should also start a program in which we buy them a revolver and a single round of ammunition too. Afterall, them choosing to self terminate is a personal decision as well and we should respect that, regardless of their mental health.
>>
>>30462494
>He thinks everyone in a species needs to spread their genes for the species to survive
>Doesn't see how individuals that don't have offspring actually strengthen social groups

It's almost like different species have different survival techniques.

We're a social species, not fucking rodents.
>>
>>30462501
Reality. Trans individuals have the highest rate of victimization of any population group.
>>
>>30460625
I could only fucking wish they would but they won't treat us that well
>>
>>30462563
>whew lad. Health insurance was nice, but I was still paying for those benefits. I didn't go whine and demand that all taxpayers start paying for elective surgeries.
You sure as fuck didn't pay the full cost.

But hey, keep pretending you paid for it all.
>>
>>30462521
>this retard thinks nurture makes you homosexual and that you are not, in fact, born this way

lol okay. Yeah, genes have zero impact in any of your behavior, there are exactly zero people in human histories that are more likely to be retarded, or violent, etc due to their genetic makeup. You win, m8. The nature/nurture question was officially answered by this guy on 4chins. Maybe we should nominate you for a nobel prize.
>>
File: 1349149053893.gif (540 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
1349149053893.gif
540 KB, 500x257
>>30462588
>there are exactly zero people in human histories that are more likely to be retarded, or violent, etc due to their genetic makeup.
>>
>>30462571
I'm not asking for your take, I'm asking for evidence. How do you quantify such a phenomenon, and how do you go about collecting information in that framework? What are the results?

It's incredibly ironic to decry others for using "pseudoscience" when you yourself base your assumption on the idea that "dude, it's just reality, look around you."
>>
>>30462580
You're right, buddy. I paid for a good chunk of it. Which if you factor in how much money I fork over every year for health insurance versus how often I use it, yeah I probably did pay for most or all of it.

Weird, it's like insurance as an industry works on people giving them a bunch of money, and then pooling that money so that when people eventually (possibly) need to use their insurance, that the insurer can afford to provide coverage and still make a profit at the same time.
>>
>>30460167
>that fucking magazine

I thought marines being retards in a cult was a meme

>be careful devil dog don't shoot yourself in the fucking leg

>hoo ah marines are tougher than bears
>>
>>30462618
>be careful devil dog don't shoot yourself in the fucking leg
Let's be fair here, "don't buy a fucked up holster and put yourself in the hospital" is good advice.
>>
>>30460930
You know a lot of the the things the us military use are expensive and a vast majority of that budget goes into funding those. Yeah we have a huge defense budget but guess what a very small portion of that goes to troop health and pay and benefits. Even further the resources spent on transitioning Timmy cuck into Tammy cause hes fucked in the head could keep a troop who actually needs medical attention and the resources that are attached to providing it from getting them and him losing his career/life. seriously fuck traps and all the stupid fucks that think they're okay you're no better than fucking a downs kid.
>>
>>30462609
http://www.ovc.gov/pubs/forge/sexual_numbers.html
>>
File: 5747592.jpg (16 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
5747592.jpg
16 KB, 260x260
When the fuck did /k/ get infested with all these fucking SJW's?
>>
File: 20150625_Defense_GDP_Fo1[1].jpg (164 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
20150625_Defense_GDP_Fo1[1].jpg
164 KB, 960x684
>>30462656
Relatively speaking we don't even spend that much, we just have a big enough economy for that budget to look huge.
>>
>>30462683
I'm not an SJW.

I would probably think all this trans stuff was bullshit if I didn't know how it felt and that trans people aren't making stuff up.
>>
>>30462683
You know, I remember a few years ago when SJW meant "delusional, bullying college kid on tumblr" and not "anybody who's not an asshole."
>>
>>30462618
>Actually reading any of the ___times

Found the civilian

>>30462683
>Waa people have different opinions than me
>>
>>30462696
>>30462706
Who gives a shit about some civilian who's fucked in the head and decides to chop their cock off, doesn't effect anyone when they're a nobody.

The point is they shouldn't be allowed in the military where their fucked up hormones and brains could end up getting someone killed.
>>
>>30462747
I don't see why it matters as long as they do their job properly and competently and aren't in combat arms.
>>
>>30462747
How are they going to be getting someone killed? You really haven't explained that yet.

Does sexual identity somehow affect your capabilities in combat?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x360
>>30459094
>ND when it takes point.
>Enjoy profits as the whole rest of formation claims to have been looking the other way.

Luckily, we don't have them on the Shitposting front, they can't take the banter.
>>
>>30462676
Those are some good, solid numbers, and it's better then your previous comeback, but even the site itself acknowledges that there is a chicken and the egg problem here. Many trans individuals were assaulted or abused as youths, and it's not clear which came first. Were trans people assaulted because they were trans? Or did they become trans because they were assaulted? It is worth nothing that attacks of this type often are correlated with other behavioral developments that are definitively considered "mental illnesses" such as depression or anxiety.

Attacks as adults are also signs of transgender bias, but is this alone a sufficient explanation for why suicide rates are much higher among trans individuals? Among groups such as blacks in the Jim Crow era south, for example, social hatred was much more openly expressed and expressions of violence overlooked by local authorities. Yet despite horrible practices such as lynchings, suicide rates among blacks in this region did not even come close to those of trans individuals. Everyone experiences hardships, but it is the individual's reaction to them that is of chief concern to the medical profession.
>>
File: white bois.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
white bois.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Sending pic related into battle would be a huge waste. Military traps should be used to raise morale by offering up their boypussy to the real soldiers.
>>
>>30462773
>Hormones absolutely fucked
>Bodies a complete mess because of numerous surgeries
>Very mentally unwell
Gee, I don't know anon, how could that possibly lead to any issues? It's not like soldiers are put under constant mental and physical strain for long periods of time that could cause someone with deteriorated mental or physical health to become a burden or a liability.
>>
imply those twig arms could pass basic

you guys are fucking dumbasses
>>
>>30462807
>implying basic is difficult
>>
>>30462795
that's not a boy. I really wish it was. but she's not.
>>
>>30462820
source?
>>
>>30462761
>and aren't in combat arms

That's discrimination anon. Don't you know people are all equal? That means that all group of people are just as good at combat as any other group of people.

Next you crazy bigots might start telling me that women shouldn't be fire fighters or something. God, how can people still be so ignorant? It's 2016.
>>
File: 875552_1320943169865_full.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
875552_1320943169865_full.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
>Did they give me daughters, when I asked, for sons?
>>
>>30462833
>women can now legally complain about the aircon temperature

Yep, I am willing to say that they don't get to be firefighters on those grounds.
>>
>>30459746
I have a shitty jawline and hands like that.

Wtf nigger. Am I some kind of low test beta faggot!?
>>
>>30462864
>Open insinuation of a binary gender system

Man, it's crazy to go through and watch all those bigoted old Disney cartoons. It was a different time, I guess.
>>
>>30460723
Nonmilitary detected

You don't want to fuck around and show prejudice against something you're suspected of murdering in a hate crime.

>inb4 "I'm in the military faggot"
Then you're retarded for not knowing this. You can kill people but you have to cover your ass afterwards
>>
>>30462904
>obvious POG calls anyone non-military

It's a well known fact that every grunt is a racist, and what military tribunal is searching /k/omments? either the brown thing was armed/threatening or not, same goes for gay things.
>>
>>30459528
>implying canada has much of a military
>implying the creature that groups of trannies found ridiculously unable to cooperate would have a shout in hell in the military
>>
File: 1467100010856.jpg (88 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467100010856.jpg
88 KB, 1600x1200
>"T... thanks for humping my equipment for me, anon.... you're so big and strong. Now climb into bed and maybe you can hump something else ;3c"
>>
>>30463093
>Carrying his shit
>Not just leaving him behind to die as nature intended
>>
>>30463002
Jesus christ we're talking about the hypothetical of killing the tranny and then telling 1sg it fell off the 3rd floor.
Bragging about being a bigot is fine and all, but I was saying you should cover your ass and not make yourself look like you have motive when you're the suspect of a murder.

So yeah, go back and read where I said if you are in the military, then you're just retarded for not seeing that.

Fuckin keyboard warrior throwing pog around like you're big shit. You're probably some self hating beaner that road the short bus to school and couldn't get into the corps cuz you were too fat.
>>
>>30462807
I have twig arms and easily passed basic, all that you need to do is 30 something pushups
>>
File: 1396413283778.jpg (15 KB, 255x287) Image search: [Google]
1396413283778.jpg
15 KB, 255x287
>>30463093
Look man, I've never been one to knock other people's preferences but this is just weird as hell.

If he/she/it/xir/fi/whatever else was born a woman there's no way people wouldn't go "there's something off about that one."

Do people really get hard for this?
>>
>>30463093
Fuck that. Pick up your own slack.
>>
>>30460590
Nah it's mostly pretty girls who care about their bodies so much that they start loving the looks but still crave the dick. Their bisexualism is mostly visible in tendency for threesomes.
>>
>>30463137
I'm straight but sissybois get me harder than real women
>>
>>30462833
All people are equal in basic rights and responsabilities.
No one outisde of tumblr actually thinks everyone is actually equal in every way.
Black people are, on average, taller and stronger. White people are, on average, smarter. Yet you still have Pau Gasol and John Cena, and deGrasse Tyson and Ben Carson. You not belonging to the dominant group on some area doesnt mean you cant join it.

Women are on average smaller and weaker than men, everyone knows this. So, on average, there are going to be more men that women. But if a woman wants to be a firefighter and she passes the tests, then she should be allowed to be one, just like the rest.
Im willing to bet 60% of this website (except /fit/, maybe /out/) are physically on par with the average women, too.
>>
>>30463108

>him
>>
its gonna be weird when a tranny gets captured by the enemy and they find out the guy they captured has a vagina
>>
>>30463150
A fetish is a fetish.
>>
>>30463093
That's 100% a biological female
>>
>>30462829
>http://anon-kittens.tumblr.com/
>being this new
>>
>>30463175
>ISIS video of mudshits cutting off some trannies dick before killing them
Tumblrina's would fucking melt, that struggle between "Islam is a religion of peace! They could never do anything wrong" and "they killed muh special snowflake! Fucking evil cishet bastards" would be too much for their feeble minds to process.
>>
>>30463128
Nigro, have you ever even been in a training accident?
They take a few witness statements, grill you a bit, take it infront of a tribunal and bang the hammer. No one has time to hear how every retarded recruit blew off his hand/broke his leg/died. Just push the tranny and hope for the best, no one saw shit and it is their word against yours. This is not the civilian world.

I am no beaner, I'm a StrayaSlayer Riflefag, and our cunts used to throw useless COs overboard on the way to New Guinea. Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>30459974
>implying they wouldn't just be given dumb paperwork until they got seperated
new corps
>>
>>30463183

100% biological boipussi
>>
>>30463200
>StrayaSlayer
>straya
>>
>>30462618
>hoo ahh
>marines
TRIGGERED
>>
Is it a white male privilege to be so happy with being me? I dunno, looking at other people struggle with sexuality really makes me happy I found /d/ early. Never been more happy with the assests I've been dealt with, and my ability to jerk my cock several times an hour to ejaculate to drawings. Feel blessed.
>>
>>30463221
Nope. That's Kittens faggot
>>
>>30463154
I completely agree, but talking about these things calmly is a challenge when people feel entitled to disregard anything you say and treat you as a social pariah at "Black people are, on average, taller and stronger."

Openness of ideas and diversity of thought are disregarded by the people who emphasize it the most.
>>
>>30463195
Nah, they'll find a way to explain it away/ignore it. Just look at Orlando.
>>
>>30463225
Australia deals with shit even more harshly than the US army, I guarantee it.
80% of our population is borderline communist, so anything to do with guns is pulled up.
>>
File: tar pixie.jpg (520 KB, 750x1125) Image search: [Google]
tar pixie.jpg
520 KB, 750x1125
>>30462795
>>30463093
speaking of short haired girls
this means a guy that's a girl, in the military, can grow his hair long and just pin it up while on duty?
everyone should be forced pixie cut
>>
>>30463339
Pixie cuts only look good on young women, give me even very, very hot 25 years old and she just won't look very good with it most of the times.
>>
>>30463333
But they can't use guns as a scapegoat this time, unless they start demanding the military gets disarmed.
"Why does the military NEED guns?"
>>
>>30459119
10/10
>>
>>30463154
>Black people are, on average, taller and stronger.
Lolno. Taller? My ass they are, the average white American is the same height as the average black American. No go over to Europe and you'll find entire countries full of white people with an average height even taller than that. The point point is that whites and blacks are virtually identical in height. As for stronger, no not really. Look into any power lifting and you'll find it's dominated by whites and the sporadic Asian. Blacks are more "athletic" I'll give you that but stronger? Nah mang.
>White people are, on average, smarter.
Won't deny this, however north east Asians are just as if not smarter than whites.
>Yet you still have Pau Gasol and John Cena, and deGrasse Tyson and Ben Carson.
You really don't understand how this works do you?
>You not belonging to the dominant group on some area doesnt mean you cant join it.
The differences between men and women make the differences between ethnicity and races of people look like nothing. Women are just simply built far less capable than your average man and we as a society tend to make things easier for women to compensate. You already have wavering standards for women in the military simply because 99% of women can't do what like 80% of men can.
>Women are on average smaller and weaker than men, everyone knows this. So, on average, there are going to be more men that women. But if a woman wants to be a firefighter and she passes the tests, then she should be allowed to be one, just like the rest.
But anon, there aren't enough women, that's sexist you can't do that, you have to lower the standards!!!! :^)
>Im willing to bet 60% of this website (except /fit/, maybe /out/) are physically on par with the average women, too.
Lolno. Most guys here may be out of shape so running is out of the question but on pure strength and coordination, simply being your average male puts your leagues ahead of almost all women bar Olympic athletes and power lifters.
>>
>>30459528
But linetrap is real.
>>
>>30463384
>>But anon, there aren't enough women, that's sexist you can't do that, you have to lower the standards!!!! :^)

I don't know why you think citing an argument you're both opposed to is supposed to support your case.

>simply being your average male puts your leagues ahead of almost all women bar Olympic athletes and power lifters

People don't listen to correct arguments because morons like you spout this crap without looking at statistics. Saying "men are on average stronger then women" is a lot harder to argue against then saying "being an average male puts you leagues ahead of professional women athletes." That sounds nice but it makes specific points that are easy to debunk.

Overall this point has no point; you nitpick at specific points but it doesn't seem like you contest his basic idea.
>>
>>30463195
>"islam is a religion of peace! these terrorists do NOT represent islam"
>"notice how all terrorists are male? its a byproduct of their toxic masculinity and mindless violence"
>"all cishet are just born homophobic and transphobic. thats why they hate transexual people the same no matter where"
there you go, fresh sjw bullshit.
>>
>>30463504
>I don't know why you think citing an argument you're both opposed to is supposed to support your case.
The point is that that is what all HAVE said when you've had
>just have the same standards
in the past. Hell, years ago there was this same push for lowering the standards for firefighters since literally no women who applied could carry a 250lbs+ of man and gear over their shoulders.
>People don't listen to correct arguments because morons like you spout this crap without looking at statistics. Saying "men are on average stronger then women" is a lot harder to argue against then saying "being an average male puts you leagues ahead of professional women athletes." That sounds nice but it makes specific points that are easy to debunk.
Lets use bench press as an example, okay? Your average man will have no problem with a 200lb bench, meanwhile most professional female athletes have to lift for YEARS.
>it doesn't seem like you contest his basic idea.
I actually did, just because you don't have the reading comprehension skills or are simply autistic, doesn't mean I didn't
>>
File: 1431189007386.jpg (392 KB, 2502x3203) Image search: [Google]
1431189007386.jpg
392 KB, 2502x3203
>>30463384
>blacks are not stronger because powerlifting
Powerlifting is a niche sport, very few people actually spend the time and effort that it requires.
Black people dominate pretty much every sport, if not at a world champion level, they are very close.
To the point that when baseball decided to open its doors to blacks at first, a lot of people and players complained because they were better, and it would be "unfair".
>asians are smarter than white people
very true. it goes something like asians>whites>african-american>native american>sub-saharian blacks> ... > australian abos (there are a lot more, but abos are by far the least intelligent)
>women are built less capable than the average man
that is literally what i said.
>complains about what im complaining
thanks i guess
>simply being your average male puts you leagues ahead of almost all women
completely false. just go for a walk and mentally compare the people you see. Most men havent exercised since highschool. They are still stronger than your average woman, but not "leagues ahead" or anywhere near.

>>30463540
>people wanted to lower the standards
and probably none of them were the females wanting to join the force. Just like the people that made the ESRB and PEGI ratings dont play videogames, or tumblr complains about comics without reading them.
If you cant complete the requirements, you work on it. Or you dont apply at all. I even put 'if she passes the tests' in my original post, and you still replied.
>>your average man will have no problem with a 200lb bench
[quotation needed]
>women are weaker than men
That is literally, LITERALLY what i said.
>"I actually did contest your original idea!"
No, you really didnt. You were completely wrong about half of the points you made, and the rest were carbon copies of what i said on my first post.
>>
>>30463716
men are 'leagues ahead' in ways. Endurance not being the primary one, but overall strength, to a woman, YES, much stronger than the majority.
>>
Honestly I'm just waiting for the porn stories this will inevitably inspire.
>>
>>30461913
>A cartoon
>Getting trap'd
I knew faggots are dumb and retarded, but I didn't knew they are this dumb and retarded.
>>30462120
>and do with their bodies what they need to to feel right
Self-mutilation by a mentally ill person is not an execution of any right, faggot.
>>
>>30463716

I definitely disagree with you on blacks being stronger. Whites are just lazier. And they tend to focus on appearance rather than strength when training.
>>
File: helen_mirren.jpg (829 KB, 2000x1340) Image search: [Google]
helen_mirren.jpg
829 KB, 2000x1340
>>30463795
>Whites are just lazier
So, you've never been in the military - let alone the Infantry.
>>
File: goldberg.jpg (69 KB, 712x705) Image search: [Google]
goldberg.jpg
69 KB, 712x705
Never change /k/
>>
>>30460436
It's because of the fact that in America soldiers get hero-worshipped. The military is considered an honorable profession, and even though the pay is shit (for enlisted at least), everyone treats it as something to be proud of.

Now, look at the kinds of people today who want to push the "gender fluid" agenda. These are the purple-haired, no-lense-glasses, invent-a-new-pronoun-weekly crowd. These are the people who ALWAYS had to be the center of attention, the ones who would dress outrageously and annoy the piss out of everyone just so that they could pretend they were somehow special.

Well, soldiers in America get treated like they're special by civilians, so is it any great wonder that this push is happening now? The "look at me lookatme LOOKATMEEEEEEEE" crowd has noticed how much America likes its soldiers, and they want to have their own little slice of the pie.

That's why there's a huge push for the military and not for other male dominated professions (I.e. Construction workers, longshoremen, etc), because it's not about equal representation and it never has been. It's about wanting everyone to treat you like some big fucking hero just for being you.
>>
File: modern_spartan.jpg (62 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
modern_spartan.jpg
62 KB, 520x520
>>30460167
got out in 2008. fuck what THE FUCK happened to my corps. Hollywood marines were already bad enough. Now we have actually fucking faggots and trannie civies trying to get in the ranks.
>>
>>30464338
>modern_spartan.jpg
it seems a couple of faggots got in sooner than expected
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 225x224
>>30459094
>US military
>>
>>30461096
You sound like my old roommate... did you also marry a dude for his green card?
>>
>>30463794
And here we see it again!
>What you do with your own body makes me feel weird, so it's automatically wrong!
>>
>>30462833
>Saying women shouldn't be fire fighters

If a woman can deal with sweating in that fucking suit for three hours, I'd say let her. It's a fucking sauna within minutes.
>>
File: nope.gif (430 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
430 KB, 160x160
>>30464409
No one cares what you do with your body. Just don't join the Army, fuck face,
>>
>>30464439
My God, you desire so much in-your-face hog wash, don't you?
>>
>>30462573
it would be a money saver. since they will eliminate a lot of people that live off base, and eliminate a lot of disciplinary problems that only exist because of barracks life.

everyone with out children is housed the same.

service members with children get the houses on base. starting with the highest ranked, then the privates and then going back up in rank till you are full. So only mid career NCOs, Warrants, and Officers, with children, should be off base.

the towers would be run by private contractor, just like most family housing is now. treating the apartment units inside just like you would anyone's off base housing. Only time the military could enter an apartment uninvited, is with a MP, because of a complaint.

This would allow the quarters to feel like home. Instead of just work place where you can sleep, masturbate and play xbox. There will be fewer bad marriages in the military. Since no one is going to get married just to get the hell out of the barracks.

No more getting in trouble or hassled because of what your neighbors did.

no more supervisors or chain of command invading your privacy.

no more mess halls and meal cards. Since everyone will have a kitchen. everyone will have BAS. No more wasting over half your 1.5 hours for lunch, driving and standing in lines at a mess hall. You can now bring your lunch, eat it in 5 minutes, and have 1 hour and 20 minutes to nap, errands, gym, etc.

fixed predictable costs for housing everyone too. every apartment unit would get an allowance for power, water, and gas(screw electric stoves). Go over and you are billed the difference. Go under and you get it credited to an account. In case you go over in another month.

secure and covered parking garages attached to the towers. less crime on base. less space used for parking. soldier's vehicles gets less wear and tear from being parked outside all the time.
>>
>>30464463
?

Being a firefighter's fucking hard and immediately draining, when compared to combat.

They can just quit firefighting if it's too hard. They can't quit combat roles.
>>
>>30464457
Well, I was in the Army, and guess what? WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU CAN DO YOUR JOB.

It's so fucking hilarious reading all these fucking internet tough guys saying "yeah uhd fuckin murder them trannies ehn get uway wit it." No, no you fucking wouldn't.
>>
>>30464483
>when compared to combat
In other words, you've never experienced combat.

Little man, combat is wholly significant.
>>
>>30459186
>Eyes of the man
>Ears of the chick
>Strength of the bear
>Speed of the puma

Bravetrann!
>>
File: 1386417681872.jpg (10 KB, 200x251) Image search: [Google]
1386417681872.jpg
10 KB, 200x251
>>30464509
Oh god that hit me in all the right spots
>>
>>30464503
>Get deployed
>Stand around a lot, moments of intensity and then more standing around

>Firefighting
>Lower risk, honestly, but after two hours the average male could pass out from exhaustion and die from dehydration if not cared for

If you think plinking at rebels with your inaccurate suppressive fire from behind cover is as physically draining as firefighting in a full suit, you're delusional. You carry more weight than an infantryman, in a suit that doesn't let significant amounts of heat in or out but still lets you get hot, and is water-tight, with an old, shitty mask over your face and bright light in your eyes constantly.

The heat firefighters have to approach and the smoke they wade through will instantly drop an unprotected human and kill them within two minutes.

>"Yeah, but you can get shot in combat!"

And timbers can fall on you as a firefighter, too. You don't put yourself at risk as often as a soldier, but my point's that wading into flames is way more physically draining in a more immediate sense. A woman who could actually function under those conditions and not fall apart is more than capable of having the job.
>>
>>30464494
>do the job

sure
>away from work for more doctors' appointments

It is hard enough getting soldiers with small children to stay at work, every day, all day.
>>
>>30459551
FTM are full of the success stories the mainstream doesn't care about because they're male and generally pretty redpilled at that because they go from pampered girls to men that society likes to kick about.
>>
>>30459094
If anyone in the Infantry tells you they wouldn't kill it, they are lying.
>>
>>30464563
>Post-transition
>Constantly at the doctor's
It's like you don't know what you're talking about!
>>
>>30464579
also because Testosterone and a little bit of gym time does amazing things. so they can transition better than mtf.
>>
>>30462120
prove that its a pathological condition or stop using that word.
>>
>>30464595
regular appointments to get hormones checked and new prescriptions.

regular appointments to a counselor or shrink to keep them from being suicidal and make sure they still feel like a girl.

you just don't get the surgery and everything is good forever after that. trannies are high maintenance. miss an oil change and they're on a 5th floor window ledge threatening to jump, and ruining everyone's 4 day weekend.
>>
File: 1407112038977.jpg (53 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1407112038977.jpg
53 KB, 500x581
>>30462494
You don't need to spread your genes if your brothers and sisters do it for you. As long as a homosexual's presence is beneficial to the rest of their immediate family their existence is both justified by natural selection and genetically sustainable.

Basically they are a familial redundancy that will focus on their career or social status rather than rearing offspring, capable of supporting the rest of the family especially their nieces and nephews should something happen to their parents. Their limited dating opportunities allow for unique social advancement as well, like when a person of nobility becomes personally invested in a peasant because he's one of few who will reciprocate the nobleman's desires.

You could even go as far as to speculate whether many societies' tendencies to shun homosexuals servers to drive and keep them close to their families who will be more accepting.
>>
>>30463137
That's a woman though.
>>
>>30464600
To pass as a man you just need to be sufficiently rough, angular and strong. If anything an ugly or fucked up face will help a lot. FTM's will purposefully get surgery to become less conventionally attractive because it adds to their masculinity.

Trying to change into something pretty and delicate is a lot harder. Physically at least. I think that's why MtF's have such high suicide rates. They realize they can't come close enough to what they want to be because their body will never fit the very narrow margins of feminine beauty, and the realization that they have to settle for being an ugly, second rate woman who will never truly pass is too much to bear.
>>
>>30462696
>trans people aren't making stuff up
yeah crazy people also don't make stuff up when they tell you they hear voices in their head. doesn't make'em less unnormal.
>>
>>30463137
>If he/she/it/xir/fi/whatever else was born a woman there's no way people wouldn't go "there's something off about that one."

>After South Carolina passed its bathroom bill people started raging at lesbians for looking mannish and using the women's restroom

People are fucking stupid, yo.
>>
>>30463137
yeah, this is person was assigned female at birth.
>>
>>30463150
Wish I could find someone like this, most people that want to fuck traps are secretly traps themselves.
>>
>>30464509
I think you just made me pro mil-spec trannies.
>>
>>30459188
Seek professional medical help, friend. Modren science may be able to repair your broken mind.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464970471213.jpg (25 KB, 540x737) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464970471213.jpg
25 KB, 540x737
>>30461221
>>
>>30461896
The one on the left looks like fucking moot.
>>
>>30462120
Homophobia is a mislabel, because phobia implies I am fearful of gays,
I do not fear them I am simply disgusted by them.

Also do you actually know where you are? Maybe reddit is more your speed.
>>
>>30465328
>Also do you actually know where you are?
Not on /pol/, where you clearly belong.
>>
>>30465488

> anyone who isn't a liberal faggot lover is now a skinhead from /pol/

Go home, faggot
>>
>>30465488
I think you forgot the 'culture' of this site
>>
>>30459173
>work fucking hard to achieve your goals
(s)he's a man in my eyes.
>>
File: Chelsea Poe feet c.jpg (96 KB, 683x600) Image search: [Google]
Chelsea Poe feet c.jpg
96 KB, 683x600
>>30465324
eh, kinda not really
>>
>>30461790
This. Anyone who is an "exception" that got into the military, of a chick/ dude with a chip on their shoulder about being treated differently. They work way harder than those around them, because they will always feel inferior and a need to prove themselves.
>>
File: 1467124036684.jpg (31 KB, 480x547) Image search: [Google]
1467124036684.jpg
31 KB, 480x547
>>30460167
And then there's Phil, the neverserved, catnip-for-gays, champion of the middle class, who feels the need to chime in on things he never experienced and has no knowledge of. Truly the most delusional of all tripfags, as well as the most idiotic.

Fucking kill yourself you massive waste of biological matter, I'm so tired of seeing your dumbass opinions and thoughts polluting this board.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.