[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things your new gun says when it meets your older guns.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1466284095717.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1466284095717.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Things your new gun says when it meets your older guns.
>>
>>30458141
why so rusty?
>>
"Why are you all covered in semen?"
>>
>>30458154
Literally right about to post that
>>
>>30458141
Why does the mosin bolt smell like shit?
>>
>>30458141
"Hey Grandpa. Have you heard? They've invented this new thing. Is called smokeless powder. Yeah maybe you should try using some instead of stinking up the place with that useless black crap."

And he said all that with this great big shit eating grin on his face. I'm thinking about sending him to talk to a councillor, he's been having a really hard time interaction socially with all my other guns.

My wife and I aren't sure but we're worried his last own may have been abusive. But the problem is that the little guy flat out refuses to talk to us about his past, or why is so angry all the time or anything! Just trying to get two words out of him, even when we take him out for a day of fun at the range, its like pulling teeth to get him to say anything to us.

Does anyone have any advice about how to handle this situation?
>>
>>30458141
"Jesus, is everyone here a fucking surplus gun? Doesn't this guy buy anything NEW?"
>>
>>30458141
>you guys are already fully built
>and wooden
>except for that little guy and that handpew
>wait...
>he's spending more on me than all of you combined?
>please don't hate me.
>I just wanna be part of the family too.
>>
File: 1444248345413.jpg (22 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1444248345413.jpg
22 KB, 600x630
>>30458420
>>
>>30458141
I'm not seeing a lot of consistency here aside from anon having two 1911's and scoped rifles
>>
So he takes us out frequently right? When are the scheduled meal and clean times? Anyone?
>>
>>30458346

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you whippersnapper? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the catheter changing, and I’ve been involved in numerous late night raids for the pudding and jello cups, and I have over 300 confirmed laxative free BM's a year...a record at whispering pines retirement community.

I am trained in opening child proof bottles and I’m the top card shuffler in the entire bridge club. You are nothing to me but just another visitor. I will wipe you the fuck out easier than I wipe the drool off of whats his names face when he falls asleep during song time with CNA watermelon tits, you mark my words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network people who can still drive and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call being able to walk fast enough to make it past the bitch at the front door. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, if some one reminds me, helps me get dressed and drives me there.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to an entire case of Ensure and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You're dead kiddo, just as soon as Gunsmoke ends and I find my teeth.
>>
>>30461565
Neat.
>>
Why do you guys look new too?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.