[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /k/'s opinion on god king of sniping, Simo Hayha.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Simo_hayha_honorary_rifle.jpg (120 KB, 500x719) Image search: [Google]
Simo_hayha_honorary_rifle.jpg
120 KB, 500x719
What is /k/'s opinion on god king of sniping, Simo Hayha.
>>
Eats both snow and explosive rounds. Hell of a man right there.
>>
My most recent purchase was a M39 and the recoil kicks the shit out of me. How did these ppl shoot these for extended periods of combat? I mean I know their lives depended on it, but am I just being a pussy? Also I'm sure they wore more layers that helped cushion recoil.
>>
>>30452850
I'm sure that when you're getting shot at and the adrenaline is pumping,you don't give two fucks about recoil.
>>
>>30452850
Unless you're a literal skellington, the recoil of 7.62x54R shouldn't be too much for you. The M39 is a decently heavy rifle; I think you're probably not shouldering it correctly; keep the butt tight into the pit of your shoulder; don't leave any space at all for it to move backwards.
>>
>>30452905
I've got an m28/30 which is what Simo used. Heavy, but it's a nice piece.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 587x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 587x251
>>30452850
Not just their lives anon
their country
>you will never hold back the red tide for your country
feels bad
>>
>>30452801
He goes to show you don't need a scope to wreck people with a bolt-action.
>>
How is he a sniper when his rifle never had a scope?
>>
>>30452801
He's a manlet
>>
>>30452835
This
>>
File: Simo_Hayha_sniping_course.jpg (115 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
Simo_Hayha_sniping_course.jpg
115 KB, 717x960
>>30452940
Because he sniped people?
>>
File: 1386230595694.jpg (27 KB, 1200x417) Image search: [Google]
1386230595694.jpg
27 KB, 1200x417
>>30452801
He's pretty frigging boss, tbqh.

>>30452850
you're being a huge pussy.
I got M44 as my first fun, and by all means it should kick way more thanks to its shorter barrel, but I really don't consider it that bad either. A shotgun with magnum slugs is way worse.

>>30452931
>you will never hold back the red tide for your country
how the world's moving at the moment, I just might end up doing just that in the near future, if SHTF.

Feels bad man, but someone hafta do it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.