[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Downward Shell Extracting Rifles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: extractor.jpg (8 KB, 307x230) Image search: [Google]
extractor.jpg
8 KB, 307x230
Are there any downward shell extraction/ejecting rifles?
>>
>>30452036
Doesn't the RFB do this?

Also the Ithaca 37
>>
That 5.7 ar-15 upper(ejects out of the lower's mag well iirc) and the kel tech RDB are the only two that come to mind.
>>30452054
It's forward ejecting like the F2000 which is practically bottom ejecting since it all lands at your feet anyway.
>>
>>30452036
I wish my ar would extract the piece of tula shit still in my chamber.
>>
P90
Owen SMG
Some belt feds that I can't remember

>>30452054
RBD does
>>
>>30452054
RDB you mean, but all the names are the same really.

The RDB does it with an extra-long extraction as opposed to some fancier method.

The P90 is the only other one i can think of that saw any reasonable production.

The Korobov prototype most commonly posted had a downward ejection method as well.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (16 KB, 509x289) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
16 KB, 509x289
Strayan F1 smg

FN MAG58 / M240
>>
File: images (8).jpg (22 KB, 440x294) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
22 KB, 440x294
>>30452232
MAG58/L7/M240
>>
>>30452036
As I recall the BREN, DP-28, and MG-42 do this (might be wrong on that last one)

The P90 (and by extension the PS90) does.
That AR-57 upper turns an AR mag well into the ejection port.
As >>30452054 said, the RDB and the Ithaca 37.
Also, the browning BPA (I think that's the abbreviation) does this with a pump action shotgun.

That's all I can think of for now.
>>
>>30452913
Oh, also, the Lewis gun.
>>
>>30452036
More of an LMG than rifle, but the ZB26-30-30J and Bren guns do this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.