[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battle of Königsberg 2.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: untitled.jpg (108 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
108 KB, 800x600
What's the realistic scenario to recapture this place, short of a nuclear option?
>>
>>30444608
Why would anyone want that shithole?
>>
>>30444608
Thermonuclear war. Lord knows Eastern European countries don't want to be in the middle of another world war, just because Germans want to fuck up europe.
>>
Why does Russia even have that slice of land to begin with?
>>
>>30445657
Super butthurt over the Prussians. I'm not even joking.
>>
>>30445688
Well how did they keep it after '91 I meant?
>>
>>30445710
They tried to sell it back to Germany for some money, but Germany didnt want it since they'd be taking in hundreds of thousands of Russians as a result
>>
>>30444608
>fighting over kalingrad
>hardly anything german left
>literally slav shithole with about 3 german looking monuments
prussias gone bro

sure it was stolen from germany but hey nothing lasts forever
>>
File: Logic Goblin.jpg (206 KB, 710x735) Image search: [Google]
Logic Goblin.jpg
206 KB, 710x735
Tell the Pope that the end is near, and that we must secure the tomb of pic related for the pilgrims
>>
>>30444608

It's a dump like that once Finnish/Now Russian city that is now infested with Russian durg addicted niggers IIRC.
>>
Kaliningrad is 86 percent Russian
literall the only people who want it back are LARPers are fags from /gsg/ who only know the world from 1900 after playing endless hours of victoria 2

same with alsace (71 percent french)
>>
>>30444608
>Battle of Kaliningrad

ftfy

>>30445888
>stolen
>prussians

Real Prussians are Balts.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30445719
The offer was a possible trap anyway as Germany renounced all eastern claims and taking back Königsberg would have send the opposite signal
>>
>>30445719

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/1318819/Germany-in-secret-talks-with-Russia-to-take-back-Konigsberg.html

Kaliningrads GDP around 2001 was 3 billion. The 22 billion could easily be paid off in a couple years; especially since Konigsberg would have full access to EU and international markets.
>>
>>30449223
>>>/kindergarten/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.