[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Americans (USA) this is a message for you!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I live in Brazil, my country some time ago suffered what can happen to you, your government wants to disarm you. Do not leave the state to disarm the population. This only increased crime in his country, as happened (and happens) in my country !!! My country has a global reputation for its high crime, we are afraid to go out on the street, and never killed both with firearms in my country and after disarmament. Guns do not kill people, people kill people, guns serve for our defense, let the government disarm you !!! (Sorry for my english, I'm Brazillian).
>>
Don't let the government disarm you!!!!
>>
bumping for truth
>>
Will do, thanks brazilbro
>>
>>30441864
Thank you
Best of luck to you
>>
>>30441864
What are the actual gun laws in Brazil?

Should I recommend moving there to anti-gun people?
>>
On Brazil we need a special permission, but is very hard to get it. In most cases just Polices Mans (retirees) can get it
>>
File: 1451829029630.jpg (73 KB, 852x960) Image search: [Google]
1451829029630.jpg
73 KB, 852x960
It warms my heart when I see people outside the US defending gun rights.

Makes me believe there is still hope.
>>
File: brazilthugs[1].png (372 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
brazilthugs[1].png
372 KB, 640x400
>>30441894

Brazil gun laws now:

>Must be older than 25 to purchase a firearm
>You must apply for a liscense to purchase firearms. (BR $1000 = $300 USD), every 3 years you must re-apply and pay the fee again.
>You can only purchase firearms the government approves for sale to civilians (think long guns and pistols with magazines less than 10 rounds. No extra parts, no full retard stuff.)
>You cannot carry a firearm out of your residence unless you have a permit (which is controlled by one big office in the government, typically the only people who can carry firearms are police officers, security guards, VIPs, politicians, and military police officers of high rank (don't think junior enlisted, think high ranking NCO/commissioned officer ranks).

In 2004, Decreto n.º 5.123, de 1º de julho de 2004 ( Executive Order # 5.123) was passed, and the department of justice has been using the order to deny all new applications for permits. At this point only 17% of the Brazilian populace is legally armed. There are approximately 17 million firearms in private ownership, with 9 million being unregistered. 80% of firearms manufactured in Brazil are exported.

Even though the police and military wear uniforms, it is always safer to assume that anyone handling a firearm outside of a private range, the frontier, or there home is a criminal.
>>
>>30441964
Yes, are you right!!!
These bandits of his image one is dead and another is stuck !!!
>>
Didn't Brazil just get gun rights back?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.