[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people so uncreative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Outcasts.jpg (15 KB, 312x236) Image search: [Google]
Outcasts.jpg
15 KB, 312x236
Instead of building bad pipe bombs why not just build molotov cocktails. Just don't burn yourself and watch out for burning people. Why are people so fucking stupid?
>>
Pls explain
>>
>molotov cocktails
High schoolers can't buy alcohol, anon. That's illegal.
>>
>>30439314
And they couldn't buy sawed off shotguns or handguns like a dc-9, but they did.
>>
>>30439314
Gasoline
>>
>>30439406
But where would they get the bottles?
>>
>>30439287
lol actually atleast 2 people did that.
Ansbach school attack
Carolinum High School
>>
>>30439444
>where would they get glass bottles
You don't deserve trips
>>
>>30439162
Snapple, Perrier, sparkling grape juices, alcoholic parents who abuse them to the point they feel they need to do such a thing. Come on, not that hard.
>>
It's because the sort of person who would go on a massacre just for the sake of massacre isn't intelligent. If they were they would figure out a more effective method.
>>
>>30439162
What's the deal with the Columbine threads all of a sudden? The anniversary was like a month ago.
>>
>>30439314
Why do people assume making molotovs with alcohol is a good idea?
>>
>>30440967
I think it's a limpdicked reddit raid.

I've barely noticed them.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
THERE GO MY HEROES
WATCH THEM AS THEY GO
>>
>>>/b/
>>
Molotovs have a shit spread and won't break open every time. Schools typically have concrete/brick interior walls and not much fabric or wood to ignite.
>>
>>30439444
At the bottle store after a psychiatric evaluation, background check, and a 6 month long quarantine.

>Posting from 2020
>>
My school is shit and I could kill over 50 people by starting a fire at the stairs, maybe in a year or so when I finally snap you will hear about me in the news....
>>
>>30439314
perrier bottles can be used
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.