[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women are now allowed in combat. >pic related is your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 45
File: Roza.jpg (3 MB, 2826x3848) Image search: [Google]
Roza.jpg
3 MB, 2826x3848
>Women are now allowed in combat.
>pic related is your battle buddy
>"Come on, anon. Let's go kill some Nazis together."

Why are you against this?
>>
Killing nazis is wrong you dumb nigger
>>
>>30437810
because you are already alluding to (shes so cute so why not have her in your squad and maybe git sum fucc)

a big problem with women in combat is that they're a destraction to men, if there was a girl who wasnt a sloot and men who could behave themselves and treat her like any other squad member there wouldnt be an issue.
>>
Because the Germans should've won that war. The slavs are fucking subhuman filth
>>
>be in combat
>get shot
>battle buddy can't carry me away before the gooks overrun us
>Enjoy my next ten years in Hanoi Hilton

That's why
>>
>>30437810
>having to execute a qt female communist infiltrator in the squad
Just fuck my morale up, senpai.
>>
>>30437859
and the nazis lost to them,which makes them lower than subhuman scum
>>
>>30437810

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/09/11/marines-combat-study/

>For months, male and female Marines simulated battle in a scientific study conducted by the Marine Corps. Researchers recorded their performances to determine the impact women had on combat.

>The results revealed that that the all-male units performed better than those units that were comprised with both men and women and that women would get injured more
>>
>>30437828
>>30437859
Isn't it past your bedtime, /pol/?
>>
>>30437845
What do make of Spartans who all wanted to fuck each other after a battle?
>>
>>30437996
Manly men doing manly things.
>>
>>30437810
Men will take bigger risks to protect women than they would for men, especially if they have been in the same unit for a while

https://www.coursehero.com/file/p2upm5/Men-are-especially-likely-to-help-women-rather-than-other-men-Bystander-Effect/
>>
>>30437881
Nazi's wouldn't have lost to them had America not provided about $1 billion in aid and supplies to the slavs.
>>
>>30437810
thatd be just great, but can she drag me outta there when i lose my legs?
>>
>>30437810
>>
File: whenihearabadopinion.jpg (161 KB, 1857x1440) Image search: [Google]
whenihearabadopinion.jpg
161 KB, 1857x1440
>Fighting for communism
>>
>>30437810

>slav qt asks if I want to exterminate /pol/

Seems bretty gud to me.
>>
File: deluded putinist.png (87 KB, 705x856) Image search: [Google]
deluded putinist.png
87 KB, 705x856
Bolsheboos are truly the worst. They are even more delusional than weebs in their idealized fantasy version of reality

>Daily reminder that soviet human wave tactics were a real thing and are a fact of military history
>Daily reminder that 99% of all red army political comissars were jewish

"According to the Soviet Union's own estimates, the Red Army losses in the war totalled more than 11 million troops, over 100,000 aircraft, more than 300,000 artillery pieces, and nearly 100,000 tanks and self-propelled guns. Other authorities have put the losses of military personal far higher, as high indeed as 26 million. The Red Army troops were untrained, uneducated, often unprepared. The losses continued unabated right to the end of the war; indeed, more tanks were lost every day in the final battle for Berlin than had been lost even in the Battle of Kursk. Stalin sought victory at any price, and the price his men paid was astronomically high. Red Army officers and troops were told to obey orders without question and to avoid undertaking anything on their own initiative. Instead of mounting tactical sophisticated attacks, they often stormed the enemy lines in frontal assaults, incurring losses so heavy that it took time even with the vast resources at the Red Army's disposal to replace them. The result was that the war on the Eastern Front took far longer to win than it would have done with more intelligent and less profligate military leadership." Quoted in: Richard J. Evans (The Third Reich at War)
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 750x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 750x735
>>30437810
>carrying less supplies
>less able to provide firesupport
>less able to keep pace on march
>less able to function on minimum supplies
>less able to surive/operate through injuries due to more brittle bones
>less able to interact in a combat effective way with other squad members
>more of a risk in a pow/prisoner/hostage situation due to rape etc

I can't see a single reason why countries are introducing this in fucking peacetime, other than "muh feminism".
Next we will be letting in Down Syndromes and Midgets, because equality.

>pic related
>inb4 perfection
Horrible trigger discipline, tattoos which would get you thrown out of most armys, and guaranteed to have fucked half of any combat team..
>>
>>30438274
>Horrible trigger discipline

...wut?
>>
>long day of glassing the combat zone
>female battle buddy as your rearguard/sentry
>confident in your battle buddy
>complete focus on your task
>night falls
>you and battle buddy cuddle up for warmth
>battle buddy's battle bum is rubbing you
>so soft
>you become aroused
>battle buddy goes down
>battle buddy's battle blowjob is terrific
>suddenly
>battle buddy's battle blowjob is cut short
>by battle buddy's head exploding in your lap
>enemy snipers saw the movement of your battle buddy's vigorous bobbing head

her jaw is still intact; do you use her remains to manually finish yourself off, or do you flee with blue balls?
>>
>>30438314
Straight over the guard.
>>
>>30438342
Finish, at least she can fulfill her purpose in death
>>
>>30438144
Probably, I mean dragging someone isn't that difficult.
>>
>>30438455
Probably not

Women have trouble evacuating casualties, that was one of the things in the Marine Corp study
>>
>>30437810
Because if it has no female genitalia, it's not a woman. If I want to fuck ass, I can just beat my meat harder. At least then when I say I'm straight, I know I'm telling the truth.
>>
File: jimmyinthetrench.gif (2 MB, 275x154) Image search: [Google]
jimmyinthetrench.gif
2 MB, 275x154
because this.
>>
>>30438480
Why precisely did they have trouble? Was it the physical aspect or the aspect of dragging someone who's injured, severely or otherwise?
>>30438514
I wasn't aware fighting inna Trashcanistan involved trench fighting.
>>
>>30438514

it doesn't, but it might involve artillery and hand to hand...and a 200+ pound male will do better than any female in that situation.
>>
>>30438345
No it's not. Index finger it touching mag release.
>>
>>30438577
>but it might involve artillery
>Implying being 200+ pounds makes you hardened against artillery.
>implying a woman can't be trained to beat an untrained person ass
>>
File: women in the infantry.jpg (641 KB, 677x2422) Image search: [Google]
women in the infantry.jpg
641 KB, 677x2422
>>30438546
Yes, in addition to many other shortcomings a 120 lb. woman does indeed have trouble dragging a 180-lb. man after he's been shot while they're both wearing 50+ lbs. of shit. Pic related. This is real life, not an RPG where both sexes start out with all their attributes at 10.
>>
>>30438455
Have you ever dragged anyone in your life? Dragging someone is a lot hard than carrying them
>>
>>30438658
>Dragging a 190 pound man in full gear for 100 yards would DESTROY me
Recovering fallen allies is a team effort. If shit is so bad that only one person is able to be utilized to drag someone 100 yards to safety, you have more problems than that one person being a female.
>>
>>30438584
Up to interpretation, I would say it is unreasonably close, but I may just be blind.
Regardless, she has the hubble telescope on her rifle and is obviously not engaging at that distance.
>>
>>30438658
Fair point.
>>30438673
>Dragging someone is a lot hard than carrying them
I'd say they're about the same, honestly, with dragging slightly less difficult. And yes I have dragged someone before, but it was not in a life threatening situation
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 500x715
>>30438695
>>team effort
>hard to do with two guys pulling one other
>now take a third of that pulling power away

Not even that anon.
How does the fact that dragging a wounded guy is hard mean that it is a good idea to make it even harder?
>>
>>30438745
Physics tells us that the added friction of dragging makes it much harder than carrying over a sustained period of time.
That feeling is all in your head.
>>
>>30438780
That's true, and considering that desert terrain can be ridiculously variable, it would be difficult.
>>
>>30437996
>wanted to fuck each other after a battle?
Exactly, they waited till after the battle to fuck. Plus they loved the manbooty but the didn't get all possessive about it like guys over girls. Kinda like the USMC today.
>>
>>30438780
Except you're forgetting there is an upper limit to what a human can carry. A 120 lb woman with 50+ pounds of kit is going to have a very hard time carrying or dragging a 180 lb man with 50+ pounds of kit. There is a reason women don't compete against men in the Olympics. Women =/= to men in physical power or endurance.
>>
>>30438118
>>30437890
Something I never see mentioned is how an all female unit performs compared to a mixed unit.
>>
>>30438881
Have there even been studies about that?
>>
>>30437870
>not able to shoot a communist dog without a flinch.
I don't think you're a real American.
>>
>>30438871
What the fuck man, I am agreeing that women can't function adequately on the battlefield.
Learn to read nigger. I am busy shooting holes in the idea that women can just drag instead of carrying, as it is "easy".
>>
>>30438890
Probably not because it would destroy the feminist narrative.
>>
>>30438922
>>30438890
I doubt it, most studies I've seen have been related to mixed units and how it affects men's behavior.
>>
>>30437810
why would i want to kill nazis
>>
>>30438612

>Implying being 200+ pounds makes you hardened against artillery.

this is absolutely true, arty will shred men and women indiscriminately.

>implying a woman can't be trained to beat an untrained person ass

Enemy soldiers would also be trained in hand to hand, and spending extra time to train women to be able to fight bigger stronger opponents will take away from other training time.
>>
>>30437996
Spartans actually sucked dick at war both figuratively and literally. They actually got fucked up on the regular but I guess Zack Snyder didn't make a movie about that
>>
File: 1461139876785.jpg (75 KB, 797x801) Image search: [Google]
1461139876785.jpg
75 KB, 797x801
It effects the dynamic of the team. Hormones, instinct, sexual tension, all have an impact on all of the men. Men will do stupid shit for a woman that they simply won't do for a man, that can put a mission and the unit at risk. Also cuz women are just not as good at war. http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/story/military/2015/09/10/mixed-gender-teams-come-up-short-marines-infantry-experiment/71979146/
>>
>>30438977
>Enemy soldiers would also be trained in hand to hand, and spending extra time to train women to be able to fight bigger stronger opponents
Then it sounds like we need to make our hand to hand fighting better. In a fight between an Army combatives trained man, and an Israeli Krav Maga trained woman, who would you put your money on? Plus, one thing women have going for them is no testicles. That's a pretty big video game boss style weak spot.
>>
>>30438871
Except that in an emergency you're not going to drag their kit along with them to save their life.

I think a 120lb person is more than capable of carrying a 180lb person for a short period of time.

Would there be any combat woman weighing 120lb? Probably not, unless their malnutritioned. And at that weight the probably wouldn't pass the training anyway.
>>
>>30437828
>Killing nazis is wrong you dumb nigger
lmao
>>
>>30438745
>I'd say they're about the same, honestly, with dragging slightly less difficult.
Definitely not, if you're the same weight as me and there's no extra gear, I could carry you for hours if I had to.

If I tried dragging you for hours I'd probably collapse in less than a mile
>>
File: 1465769465546.jpg (98 KB, 400x610) Image search: [Google]
1465769465546.jpg
98 KB, 400x610
>>30437810
>be me
>be Wehrmacht
>find qt slavgirl in foxhole after assault
>see uniform and rusgewehr
>oh fuck
>draw luger
>remove subhuman
>think to myself "with any luck, i'll be home to my wife and children in Germany helping to make europe great again soon"
>>
>>30439364
you didn't even read my post did you. in order to make a woman able to beat a man let alone go toe to toe with any degree of confidence she would have to spend time training in hand to hand to the point of it taking away from her training time for other more useful military skills.
>>
File: women in the military 2.webm (2 MB, 613x360) Image search: [Google]
women in the military 2.webm
2 MB, 613x360
>>30437810
>Why are you against this?
I value my own life and those of my brothers in arms.
I don't want good men to needlessly die just for the falsely place pride of a woman.
>>
File: HJ and BDM1.jpg (148 KB, 924x450) Image search: [Google]
HJ and BDM1.jpg
148 KB, 924x450
"Thank you, Fraulein."
>>
File: s_w21_3b24776u.jpg (128 KB, 991x765) Image search: [Google]
s_w21_3b24776u.jpg
128 KB, 991x765
>You will never get shot down and captured by these ladies.
>>
File: 1240504451443.jpg (144 KB, 981x768) Image search: [Google]
1240504451443.jpg
144 KB, 981x768
Because there is no place for women in modern, professional, high efficiency infantry units. Every study demonstrates that women preform worse than men at fighting infantry related tasks, and that mix units also preform worse. That's to say nothing of destroying the "boy's club" mentality that is actually instrumental to the esprit de corps and moral of units; even if it makes them huge douches a lot of the time as well. Nice people often don't make good soldiers, you want aggressive, tribal, criminalistic meatheads as long as they're not full retard.

Having women in a poorly trained conscript army, like the Ssoviet army in WW2, is one thing, if you only want a warm body that can squeeze a trigger then it doesn't really matter if it has a cock or a vagina.
>>
>>30438342
Is anybody else inexplicably aroused by guro?
>>
>>30437859

How dose it feel knowing your master race dident back the fuck up so it got smacked the fuck up by "subhuman filth" to the point where the soviet flag was flown in Berlin?
>>
>>30439670
Of course there is.
Have you forgotten what website your on?
>>
>>30439647
Who are those guys? Google tells me militia but I dont trust google.
>>
>>30439796
I always thought they were SAS about the time of Desert Storm 1 but I don't know for sure.
>>
>>30437810

More against the killing of whoever you call "Nazis" (since this word has been used to describe UKIP, Donald Trump's supporters, anti-Enlightenment philosophers, and nationalists of any type) than women in war.

I'm against women in war, but I'd sooner fight alongside women than fight against "Nazis."
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x283
>>30439827
Wew lad.
This is some "11 year old"-tier bait right here, at least put some effort in next time.
>>
>>30439882
>>30439827
>>30439888
And then you deleted it, just to try and steal my trips.
Disgusting, you fucking rookie.
>>
>>30439888
>>30439898

I deleted it because I wrote

>I'm against women in war, but I'd sooner fight alongside women than "Nazis."

When in fact I meant what I wrote in the second version of the post.

As for bait, go meme somewhere else. Yes, people have different views than you, get used to it or waddle back to your safe space.
>>
>>30439916
I called you bait because of that obvious troll comment initially.
All good though with the second one though, carry on. Nationalism is the new way desu senpaitachi.
>>
>>30437869
>10 years at Hanoi Hilton along with battle buddy
>They rape my battle buddy in front of me
>After months of rape she finally gets pregnant
>They don't abort like most communist babies
>Watch her birth an enemy
>they keep raping her
>Eventually she dies from the rape
>Now it's my turn
>Battle buddys son grows up to be child solder
>He guards my cell and pees on me constantly
>Get raped for 2 years by son of battle buddy
>Finally get rescued by Navy SEALs
>Come home to third wave feminism and decline of masculinity in men
>Decide the enemy has won twice
>Take my own life by choking on chop sticks after being on a waiting list for the VA
>Suck on that Chairman Mao
>>
>>30437810
>Communism
>>
>>30439936

Seems it was a bit of friendly fire then. Hail tbqh imho senpai
>>
>>30439958
The forth-reich marches forward brother.
Only this time the Furher actually has blond hair.
>>
File: turtle.jpg (74 KB, 935x858) Image search: [Google]
turtle.jpg
74 KB, 935x858
>>30439988
>this is what naziboos actually believe
>>
>>30440007
>this is what the world actually believes

You really think that the Trump campaign has zero hardcore right-wing racist elements in it?
I think I know which side of the wall you will be on senpai.
>>
File: Pavlichenko.jpg (104 KB, 1181x787) Image search: [Google]
Pavlichenko.jpg
104 KB, 1181x787
The Red Army's experiences regarding women serving in direct combat assignments showed women performed well when given specific tasks that required individual skill but not physical strength or endurance. Their acceptable performance as snipers and pilots and their admittedly inadequate physical performance as infantry supports this conclusion. Women often had to throw away weapons, leave equipment behind, or get some of the men in their units to help carry it.

Besides, fighting against the army of genocidal maniacs seeking to eradicate your people serves as better motivation than asserting yourself over CIS scum males in a military that fights exlusively poor arabs.
>>
>>30440061
>Snipers
>No physical strength or endurance

T.Prestige3BlackOps
You have never even left the basement, have you?
>>
>>30438342
>ithinkifeltmydickmove.gif
>>
>>30437810
My friend, I am not against your plans. Please tell me how I can halp...

Together... we will make comrade Stalin proud.
>>
>>30440099
How much Endurance do you need to sit in some rubble in stalingrad covered in dust and wait for something to shoot at?
>>
>>30440099
Sniping in WW2, and in the Soviet Army on the Eastern Front, was not what sniping is today, or was in 'nam, or Afghanistan or anything like that.

It was basically being a sneaky fuck designated marskman and sometimes working away from your comrades.

We're not talking about day long crawls into position and living in a scrape in the earth for 4 days observing something. Or inserting into a fire position forward of your own forward line carrying 150lbs of shit.
>>
>>30437828
>acting this retarded

Woah there, do us a favor, fuck on off back to pol and don't forget to take your meds.
>>
>>30437859
Actually Germans proved themselves they're untermensch and don't deserve to exist. I've ordered total destruction of Germany back in 1945 but they didn't want to listen as expected from slave-mentality untermensch.
>>
>>30440147
m-mein fuhrer?
>>
>>30440099
The Red Army snipers(and in fact - Russian snipers today) are more of marksmen than snipers in western sense.
>>
File: Ура!.jpg (103 KB, 700x472) Image search: [Google]
Ура!.jpg
103 KB, 700x472
>>30440147
>You will never hear Hitler's rant on how the Germanic people where the true untermensch, and the Slavic People being the Ubermensch
>>
>>30440131
>>30440135
>implying WW2 era sniping didn't involve just as much hauling, crawling, climbing, and lying still as fuck, as it does today and in more modern wars

Stalingrad was just as shit, snipers have always had it rough, and women snipers have always been memes.
Women don't do well shitting, sleeping, and lying deadly still for days/weeks on end, and they never have.
The Stalingrad reports were to try and meme a few more women and young boys into service.

I stand by my opinon that you have never been away from your screens, as you seem to totally miss the horror of having to lie still for that amount of time, combined with the extremely hight level of marksmanship involved, along with the difficulty of actually hitting something after it is the first face you have seen in weeks.
>>
File: 1466909648296.jpg (114 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1466909648296.jpg
114 KB, 640x960
>>30437810
>If pic related is my battle buddy. The only war will be trying to get my throbbing hard cock out of her ass.

Every second we aren't fighting I'm fucking her and cumming inside of her, because as I will explain to her we might die and if she gets pregnant then she gets to leave the front. So it works for both of us.

But yes.. she is getting fucked constantly.
>>
>>30437828
f p b p
p
b
p
>>
>>30440167
They had and have snipers, they were/are just few and far between.
People need to remember what they are refering to.
>>
>>30440179
Most Soviet Snipers in WW2 had experience handling a rifle, and a few of them were actually hunters or poachers.
>>
>>30440179
>I stand by my opinon
That's cool.

We'll stand by history instead, it might have been written by the victor but at least it wasn't written by you.
>>
>>30440179
>Everything was memes
>Ur fgts
k
>>
>>30440198
Look at Zaytsev.
The snipers in the battle of Stalingrad practiced his methods of multiple kills before a move, this would likely mean days worth of supplies, picking ideal spots, and days of absolute stillness with almost no sleep. Women are not ideally suited for that role.

>>30440193
I agree, now tell me, how often did the women go out hunting and pouching?
>>
>>30440211
Nigro, women don't like lying on their chests. Since when does that ever make them ideal candidates for fucking lying on their chests for fucking days/weeks on end?
Soviet propaganda is insane, and this was just another form of it to try and trick some of the physically weaker civilians to enlist.
>>
>>30440247
>Snipers do X
>Women are bad at X
non-sequitur much
>>
>>30440247
>how often did the women go out hunting and pouching
When their families were fucking starving. You make it sound only men could hunt in the soviet union.
>>
>>30440261
Most men don't like lying on their chest for days or weeks on end either and are un-ideal candidates too.

Has it ever occurred to you that snipers tend to be the general exception of populaces, whether they are male or female?

Bit like how olympic medalist women are about as different from the average female as olympic medalist men are from the average man.
>>
File: FM7-10-32.jpg (92 KB, 710x468) Image search: [Google]
FM7-10-32.jpg
92 KB, 710x468
>>30438342
>>
>>30438264
>falling for the human wave meme
>>
>>30440263
Prove me wrong then nigger, as you seem to be arguing that women are opperationally effective as urban snipers? I am certain some feminists would love to hear this shit, as you seem to know something the vast majority of modern militaries don't.

>women hunting with firearms
Hmmm nigro, because those were not in high demand/taken to war by the men.
>>
>>30440293
>Prove me wrong then nigger, as you seem to be arguing that women are opperationally effective as urban snipers?
2k soviet women snipers
>>
>>30440283
I am not arguing the point that snipers are not an exceptional person, I am just arguing that regardless of how exceptional, women and men are never physically equal with roughly similair amounts of physical training.
Is this not what the entire thread is about?
By your rule, soldiers are exceptional, regardless of gender, and hence all soldiers are equal??
>>
>>30437810
>wanting a commie gf
It probably wouldn't have been that bad back then but if you did it today you would be making a huge mistake.
>>
>>30440310
>By your rule, soldiers are exceptional, regardless of gender
In general, yes. There's a reason they are called soldiers and not civilians and that civilians as a rule are inferior to soldiers in combat ability. Hence, to the greater population, soldiers are exceptional individuals.

>hence all soldiers are equal??
This does not follow
>>
>>30440305
>operationally effective
>using soviet numbers

They lost 26 million by some estimates, and you are trying to tell me they gave a shit about who became a sniper? Give me some studies nigro, as right now we have all of zero modern female snipers in the US, UK, or Australian military (arguably some of the larger and more effective militaries)
>>
>>30440321
It doesn't follow, exactly the issue.
You stated that because snipers are exception, they are just as likely to be male as female. Which I believe is retarded.
Also, we are talking compared to other military assets. Obviously the soviet female sniper was better than an American civ at the time, I am just worried about how they compare to other military snipers.
>>
>>30440330
>You stated that because snipers are exception, they are just as likely to be male as female.
No, I am saying that where as you say women would make bad snipers do to "not being able to lie down on their chest" for so long or having weak endurance, that the majority of men you'd pluck off the street or in houses would also share that same issue.

By nature, snipers, male or female, have to be the exception to the majority.

I don't rightly care how women snipers compare to male snipers only that there were female snipers, roughly 2000 of them, and the bullets they fired would kill a german just about as well as a bullet fired from a male sniper.
>>
>>30440349
Yep, the bullet would kill, well done.
However there are all of the physical and teamwork limitations in the way of that bullet, that countless studies linked in this very thread have already highlighted.
I would argue that yor average Russian male in the 1940s was fitter, better with a rifle, and more patriotic, than the average female.
>2000 of them
>in the soviet warmachine
Tbh senpai, I would not even be surprised if someone could find 2000 blind people in the Red Army, the fact that it contained 2000 female snipers says more about how desperate Russia was than how good the women were.
>>
>>30440305
>2k soviet women snipers
[citation needed]
>>
>>30440322
>Australian military
>large
>effective

Oh I am laffin m8.
Our military is garbage and minuscule.
>>
>>30440368
I just took it as a given man, Russia was desperate enough to start arming toddlers if Germany hadn't broken when they did.
>>
>>30437828
You're a Jew in disguise
>>
File: 2012-634797966375569425-556.jpg (33 KB, 460x275) Image search: [Google]
2012-634797966375569425-556.jpg
33 KB, 460x275
>>30440363
So you're saying there are only female Olympians because the Olympics are desperate for women, rather than being an indicator of how athletic they are?

Sure the average man is stronger than your average female, but like I said it's the unaverage ones who take those kinds of high endurance positions.
>>
>>30438136
if the Nazis were truly superior they would have triumphed regardless.
>>
>>30440385
>using the Olympics as an indicator of human potential

kek
>>
>>30440385
So you are saying that male olympians= female olympians?
If the Olympics was a defence organisation, then yes, I would question why they bother having a sideshow of women when it would be far more time and cost effective to have men, and the only answer is "not enough men".

>>30440374
Kek mate, thought I would try slip us in there, when/where did you serve?
>>
File: 1460339937083.jpg (65 KB, 550x750) Image search: [Google]
1460339937083.jpg
65 KB, 550x750
>>30440396
is this the point where you go full tinfoil and suggest that Olympians are not in fact human but perhaps lizard beings from a planet orbiting Rigel?

I don't know who's trolling who anymore, I'm so confused.
>>
>>30440402
>So you are saying that male olympians= female olympians?
No.

I'm saying that there are female olympians because those female olympians are that much superior to your average female.

Just like the soviets used female snipers because they were that much superior to your average soviet female.
>>
>>30440412
>above average
>means opperationally effective
Yes, they were better than the average woman, but how do you think they stack up to male snipers? With the same amount of cost and training?

>>30440411
That guy ain't me, but imagining that as I said, the Olympics is off topic because it has no objective other than competition itself, whereas armies need to win. Only women can compete with women at the Olympics, whereas they compete with men on the battlefield.
>>
>>30440428
Actually yes, all operationally effective individuals or groups are above average to the general population.

I don't give a damn how they stack up to male snipers. Probably worse, but then let me ask you how does your average GI stack up to your special forces soldier? Probably a lot worse too.

Does that make all regular soldiers non-operationally effective because someone is so much better than them?
>>
https://today.duke.edu/2006/10/krylova.html

>According to Soviet records and memoirs written by men and women, Krylova said women between the ages of 17 and 27 turned out to be quick learners in the martial arts and became effective as bomber and fighter pilots, snipers, machine-gunners, anti-aircraft fighters and combat engineers, as well as platoon and company commanders.

>"Women snipers, because they were extremely well trained, were often much more effective than male snipers," Krylova said. "The snipers who graduated from the Central Women's Sniper School in Moscow proudly reported over 11,000 Germans soldiers killed."

>The female sniper Liudmila Pavlichenko, who in a year and a half killed 309 Germans, was as well-known as the famous male sniper Vladimir Pchelintsev, said Krylova, the Hunt Assistant Professor of History at Duke.

>"If we look at comparable male and female night bomber regiments, the women's regiment proved superior to the male regiment in terms of their statistics of accuracy of target-hitting," she said. "In the Fourth Air Force Division, for example, the female night bombers were known for extreme accuracy of their hits and they were assigned to the most demanding missions.

>"The conclusion that one could come to is that, as far as combat performance and combat endurance are concerned, the variations within sexes are very wide and if we actually wanted to pick the best soldiers, then it would make sense to take the best out of those who are willing and best suited to fight. And, in that case, we would inevitably end up with a mixed group of men and women," Krylova said.
>>
>>30440437
No, the average grunt is worse than your average SpecOp because there has been less money and time invested in him for whatever reason. Women break this linear increase in effectiveness, as they require more investment per soldier to get the same results as a male.

You have to rate the female soldiers against trained males, not other females, as that is who they are up against.
>>
>>30440447
Again mate, if this is true, you need to take it straight to your local recruiter, as everyone else in the military seems to believe this is Soviet propaganda.
>>
>>30440454
>>30440449
It speaks about exactly what you mentioned, time and investment. The Soviets needed as much manpower as they could muster and were desperate enough to recruit women, but as mentioned and agreed the average female is generally unfit to be a soldier.

Hence they had to pick the females who stood above the rest and then invest in training until they were fit to be comparable to male soldiers.

They're desperate, but not stupid.

As for how they fared against other trained males, they did kill up to 11,000 Germans.
>>
>>30438176
lol gay
>>
>>30440390
So when someone dies because they were attacked by 100 weasels at once, does that mean weasels are superior?
>>
>>30440454
Nice argumentum ad populum you got there. Of course, we are to assume that you personally talked to "everyone else in the military" to get your results or maybe found an in-depth and well-corroborated research that states that the facts listed above have been falsified.
>>
>>30440471
So if you agree then that it takes more time and energy, women are only effective snipers in time of extreme duress. When there are literally not enough men left to hold rifles.

Also, you are really gonna believe those numbers? when the Soviets were so upfront about all the rest of their statistics?
Find an independent evaluation of that citation and we can talk..
>>
>>30440484
>asking me to find evidence of what is now considered common knowledge
Ow, you got me with that edge.
This has literally been the spotlight of military talk for the last 3 years, and it has been proved pretty conclusively that women are not effective soldiers in combat roles.
>>
Nazis are the good guys.
other then that men are way to emotional when womens lives are in danger and being emotional and not rational can cost you and your army your life and victory.
Imagine a women gets shot and all the guys try to help her and forget to keep shooting and the enemy overruns you all.
>>
>>30440485
Training any soldier does take time and energy. Sure some members of the population will take more than others. There will always be more males than females just like there will always be more special forces than general infantry. Not every soldier is the same, but just because some are better than others doesn't mean those who aren't better are shit.

Just like in times of extreme desperation we can and will draft the old and young and make soldiers out of them do. But you know what? I guarantee you if push came to shove you could find an old hardass or a young prodigy of a sniper somewhere in that. Because there's always an exception to the rule, and it's the exceptions we put in those positions.

Also quit yer whining none of the other sources posted here have been independently evaluated either.
>>
>>30437828
You made me shoot beer out my nose asshole.
>>
>>30440485
In times of extreme duress where we don't have enough hands for rifles we will draft 20 something neets who have never exercised a day in their life and who piss themselves at the thought of touching a gun, and spend the time and energy to turn them into a soldier whether they want to or not.
>>
>>30440506
Okay then mate. You can keep on believing this bullshit, that it is somehow worth taking the harder route the whole time.
The army needs grunts who are good to go in 4 months, not 4 years. They need people who are up to physical standard, work well as a team, and are able to do their job to exactly the same standard as everyone around them. Women often are unable to do this, and at special forces level, will never be able to do this.

I'm out though man, I suggest telling your SSG that you want to tell high command to change it's recruitment policy to find those diamonds in the rough.
We work on averages in the military, we have to.

This will only ever go round in circles as you seem to have no idea how a functioning military needs to work.
>>
File: Women Soldier Soviet.gif (1 MB, 320x235) Image search: [Google]
Women Soldier Soviet.gif
1 MB, 320x235
>>30437810
>>
>>30440525
No, we spend the same time and energy as we would on anyone else.
They just go into battle extremely unprepared, just look at WW2.
>>
>>30440537
1941-1943 is only 2 years m8. Snipers are not grunts either.

>and are able to do their job to exactly the same standard as everyone around them. Women often are unable to do this,
Of course, women are 'often' unable to do this.

But that does not mean all women are unable to do this.

>We work on averages in the military, we have to.
Sure, right.

Because special forces are the definition of average yeah?
>>
>>30440552
Well, it depends a bit.

The USA has the population and resource to where it's perfectly okay even in a time of impending danger to send young ones unprepared into battle.

But then go the German route with the Hitler Jugund and specifically training young boys into soldiers from that young age. That cost even more time and resources and entire years, but ended up with some incredibly effective soldiers, although not all.I imagine even there were probably a lot of failures along the way.

The point is that given time, resource, desperation in need you can through process of elimination get the desired results out of any populace group. Even if some groups will yield fewer results than others.
>>
>>30440564
Special forces are pretty neat, but seeing the average amount of service time in inf they normally have each, it is not overly surprising the level they have risen to.
I have two of my last 5 generation of direct male bloodline in the Special forces, and hope to join them in the mext 3 years, it ain't all that special in honesty. Stop watching so many movies, the army is machine like any other, lots of parts work together, some are rarer, but one that is unique doesn't help much.
>>
>>30439455
So you and your buddy are getting shot at and instead og dragging him along right away you are gonna tale the time to tale og his Kit of? Sounds reasonable..
>>
>>30440597
>>30440552
Doesn't that boil down to the ancient quality vs quantity argument?
>>
>>30440644
Yep, but no one seems to understand that the Army has a mandated amount of time they spend to achieve quality, in order to sustain quantity levels.
>>
>>30440657
The US Army yes. But not every army is the same either.

Besides the Germans, there were plenty of other older societies where it made sense to invest resources and years in children all the way up to adulthood to become great soldiers, where as now we are reliant on a volunteer army and training people only after they have reached adulthood.

Even then I would imagine the amount of time and training in the US army is a lot different than say the amount of time and training in China or Switzerland's army.
>>
>>30440509

Where is the nose asshole located?
>>
>>30440684
Usually at a place where someone can shoot you in the face.

You didn't think the phrase "rip you a new asshole" was rhetoric did you?
>>
>>30440668
You are correct, there are/were more elite armies that America, however the effectiveness of each unit is reduced due to the overall lack of units.
This is the ancient Swiss, made great merc units, however the army as a whole was too small to be overly effective, partly due to the arguably excessive training that went into each soldier..
>>
>>30440179
Actually, female snipers were quite viable in the Russian army as they often operated away from supply lines. They'd use less calories so they had to carry less food.

I believe they also were pilots and tank crewman because their smaller frames helped.
>>
File: Cl3Nn9SVAAImW2Z.jpg (256 KB, 846x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cl3Nn9SVAAImW2Z.jpg
256 KB, 846x1200
Fine with me senpai.
>>
>>30440772
>carry same gun
>same ammo
>same gear

>>less calories

You really don't think there are some memes involved here? The weight different would result in fairly minimal caloric difference mate.
>>
>>30439620
>using the rifle as a crutch
I saw instructors go in to fucking meltdown over that, how is she not getting battered for it?
>>
>>30440061
They didn't provide acceptable performance though, if they did the red army wouldn't have gotten rid of them as soon as their propaganda value ran out
>>
>>30440447
>11000 kills
> muh night bombers
>this isn't propaganda
>>
>>30440977
It usually takes women longer to starve to death than men. Maybe that's what he meant.
>>
>>30440483
Yes. All hail the WEASEL MASTER RACE!
>>
>>30437810
No thanks (((kuntzman)))
>>
>>30441299
That disregards workloads though mate. Which is what I meant. The caloric difference between men and women, is actually in men's favor at the same weight.
>>
>>30441421
Ah ok, that makes sense.
>>
File: uber & unter.jpg (2 MB, 2500x2650) Image search: [Google]
uber & unter.jpg
2 MB, 2500x2650
>>30437810
Why the fuck anyone would be against it?
>>
>>30437810
>Have to kill twice as many Nazis now to cover for her
>Can't decide what rations she wants
>She complains when she only gets 70% as much ammo.
>I have to carry all her stuff anyways

No. Besides, there'll be plenty of German pussy for me to savage when I'm done anyways.
>>
>>30441822
This.
Why carry the cow when the milk is free?
>>
>>30437859
piss off you shitposting canadian
>>
>>30438673
So why drag instead of carry them?

>>30438922
So do the studies on mixed vs all-male units.

>>30440027
The majority of Trump supporters online actually deny having any resemblance/connection to Nazis and racists.

>>30440483
Yes, it does. Just because one is superior individually, doesn't mean they're superior overall when the individually inferior force has better numbers.

>>30440619
If you're getting shot at, you're not going to effectively drag him anywhere, your ability to move will just be too limited and you'll get shot too. At most you'll be able to maybe drag him behind some cover 15 feet away, and even then you better have someone else drawing fire.

>>30441421
But they're generally not the same weight though. So comparing them "at the same weight" really doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>30440383
Is /pol/ so paranoid about jews that they can now convince themselves that anyone, including neo-nazi's and their sympathizers, are also jews.
>>
>>30437810
Women
>We want to go to war just like you do

Men
>ok

Women
>can't pass the same training required complains it's too hard and must be sexist even though the men get the same training

Men
>ok well make it easy for you to pass

Women
>you sexist pigs do you think we weren't capable of doing this

Men
>facepalms
>>
>>30437845
Well apart from the fact that she can't carry the load of equipment required for modern combat, and she can't stay in a field environment for extended periods of time due to special hygiene requirements then sure why not
>>
>>30441264

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches
>>
>>30437810
i like nazis
>>
>>30437996

Spartans were probably the most against homosexuality, based on historical writings, and often criticizing Athenians as being homosexual.

>>30438986

Spartans were probably the best warriors in history, since they were the most well trained and drilled in history.
What faglords like you don't understand is that actual Spartans made up a small fraction of their armies.
Perioikoi, mercenaries, and helots were used to fill the bulk of their ranks, since the number of actual Spartans was so small.
>>
File: image.jpg (483 KB, 1274x1348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
483 KB, 1274x1348
>>30437810
>be 2017, 1st quarter of the glorius reign of the honorable and forthright God-queen Hillary
>be onna plane to triloplie to go fight IISIW
>pic related is your CO
>what do

Deathoftheworldsgreatestmilitary.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1333
>>30437810
If people want to die for their country I'm fine with it. It doesn't matter what gender you are as long as we fight the enemy to our last breath.
>>
>>30437828
fpbp
>>
>>30442928
>implying godness HIllary won't ban guns from the army
>>
>>30442669
Yes.
>>
>>30444321
so many pictures of estonians in /k/ but why?
>>
File: 1465989391311.jpg (20 KB, 256x381) Image search: [Google]
1465989391311.jpg
20 KB, 256x381
>>30437828
Holy. Fucking. Shit.
>>
File: 1466079246165.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1466079246165.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>30439944
Wow. Just wow. That fucking imagery is just too much. Pic is definitely related. That just took a little bit of me.
>>
>>30442814
>active 1942-1945

Kek, they were so good the Soviets decided to reward them by disbanding the unit as soon as the war was up

Seems like you would want to keep them around if they were better or as good as the men
>>
>>30444321
If people want to die for their country they are retarded and will get comrades killed, your job is to make the other guy die for his country

Wanting to serve doesn't mean you can serve well, women are a detriment to the military by any metric
>>
>>30437810
to start, the days of not carrying a million pounds of gear are fucking over.
>>
>>30439620

>not including the five seconds before this when a dude just walks by
>>
>>30440546

To be fair, blowback pistols are a bit difficult to pull the slide back if you've never done it before.
>>
>>30437810
>implying I wouldn't have volunteered to join a foreign SS division to fight against bolchevism
>>
>>30445893

Demobilization generally happens at the end of any war.
>>
>>30437810
I would be better off alone and more likely to live.
>>
>>30437810

>Be a US tanker, Meet a sexy russian female tanker in 1945 when the US and russian forces connect up in Germany

>At the party I fuck her brains out, while she's still in her dress,
>Speaks english, hates the nazis, but also hates the commies... they imprisoned her family before the war and she was forced out of college and into the army when germany invaded

>She knows lots of shit on russian weapons , tanks, doctrine ...etc

>while at the party a buddy of mine works for the OSS, They are weary on the russians and don't trust them

>I Pitch them the idea to defect to the USA with her t34/85 for assylum, and $100,000.00 for her technical information

>She agrees, that night us three steal the T34, to rendezvous with My M4A3E8,

>While trying to escape her hard line Communist CO overhears our plans and tries to stop us with his JS2

>Both the Sherman and the T34 battle it out with the JS2, Finally at some point the JS2 goes down... we both make it safe behind the US lines, all three get scooped up by the OSS, sign some papers and we are in the clear

>She tells tells them everything she knows, and all three of us get paid.

>after the war we get married, have some kids, live on a huge ranch... and get the chance to buy my sherman back on the surplus market in the 50's. We drive it around every weekend and live long and healthy.

TFW I have been having this dream, and playing this story in my head for the last 10yrs
>>
File: 1411647375052.jpg (60 KB, 558x344) Image search: [Google]
1411647375052.jpg
60 KB, 558x344
>>30437810
>Wanting to assist the spread of communism in any way.
Patton was right.
>>
>>30437828
fpbp
>>
File: 1467034206719.jpg (337 KB, 2290x1014) Image search: [Google]
1467034206719.jpg
337 KB, 2290x1014
>>30446119
thats some solid autism son, you've done me proud.
>>
>>30445893
>Seems like you would want to keep them around if they were better or as good as the men
Not really, they would do better in having children and taking care of the family when the war is over. Since that is considerd to be a very important role for the soviet woman in the soviet society.

>>30446119
Your destiny is to turn that story into a movie or something.
>>
File: kangz of the north.png (91 KB, 239x179) Image search: [Google]
kangz of the north.png
91 KB, 239x179
>all the /pol/IDF in this ITT thread

wew lad
e
w

l
a
d
>>
>>30446119
write a book nigguh

could even turn it into a movie

might even rival that pile of garbage, Fury

go for it anon
>>
>>30440390
>when mom won't let you conquer europe until you peal the potatoes
>>
File: 1440698055982.gif (2 MB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1440698055982.gif
2 MB, 375x375
>>30437810
>kill some Nazis
>>
>All this 'Why would you be against it?!'
Maybe because you watch to much anime and think girls are these super stealthy operators when in fact a vast majority of them are whiny cunts who will take it up the ass every chance she gets to get out of work? I'm seriously starting to believe that 90% of /k/ is permavirgins who have never even left their state.
>>
>Be laying in snipers hide with pic related.
>PFC sweet tits is spotter.
>its 120f out.
>swampass.jpg
>"anon, its hot out" breaks the silence every minute.
>no shit
>finally pfc sweet tits strips off her gear, revealing two sweaty motorboat gongs
>now has my undivided attention
>Only tits ive seen lately have been between two pages glued together in the shitter back at the fob.
>dick is now diamonds.
>"anon, our target has not shown up and its been 3 hours"
>"Uh, yeah. You're supposed to wait for hours on end"
>"You must have a lot of stamina ;)"
>she wants it.
>I want it.
>fuck it theres no one around.
>spotter missed target walk across the street because shes getting dicked from behind.
>pfc sweet tits sent home after pregnancy is discovered, leaving me with pfc shehulk as spotter.
>its not even mine

Such is war
>>
>>30446330
Well fuck, didnt attach a pic of a big tittied girl.

That totally took the wind out of my sails.
>>
File: Wooks.jpg (121 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Wooks.jpg
121 KB, 960x720
>>30437810
Because she's not in your platoon, these weak-ass bitches are.
>>
File: 1449614868113 (1).jpg (42 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1449614868113 (1).jpg
42 KB, 333x500
>>30446352
>>
>>30446389
I'll take it.

Shit, looks like she would too.
>>
>>30437810
Where's your fucking cover bitch?
>>
No one gives a shit, someone's little girl is going to come home as hamburger in a fucking box and the shitstorms will begin.
>>
>>30440179
>been memes
>meme a few more

WHAT DOES IT MEAN? WHAT DOES IT MEAN? WHAT DOES IT MEAN? WHAT DOES IT MEAN? WHAT THE SINGLE FUCK DOES MEME MEAN NOW? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK F
>>
If a woman could meet the same physical requirements and is placed in an all female unit it should be fine
>>
>>30438274
>he doesn't like tattoos
You do realise intimidation is a thing right?
>>
File: JustNo.png (538 KB, 949x447) Image search: [Google]
JustNo.png
538 KB, 949x447
>>30440290
>no grenade sump
>>
File: Midget.jpg (37 KB, 635x813) Image search: [Google]
Midget.jpg
37 KB, 635x813
>>30438274
What he said...
>>
File: stalker is upset.png (14 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
stalker is upset.png
14 KB, 200x300
>>30437828
>>
File: 1447916682895.jpg (192 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
1447916682895.jpg
192 KB, 640x875
>>30447324
Okay then.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 161x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 161x178
>>30446119
That's interesting. Tell me more
>>
File: PureWonder.png (203 KB, 525x430) Image search: [Google]
PureWonder.png
203 KB, 525x430
>>30447684
Much nicer
>>
Well Done /k/
well done
H O W E V E R...
>>
>>30437810
Accidentally ND into the back of her skull.
No girls allowed.
>>
>>30441798
to be fair most of the cherrypicked photos don't even show that much of a difference between the two people
why antagonize them
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.