[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Does /k/ ever have nightmares where they need their gun but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 23
File: stupudding.png (298 KB, 482x347) Image search: [Google]
stupudding.png
298 KB, 482x347
>Does /k/ ever have nightmares where they need their gun but it somehow doesnt work? Like it either jams or maybe your hand is too weak to rack a round in the chamber or it melts or the ammo is faulty.
>>
>>30407060
If it makes you feel better anon I'll tell you two things.

1.) You're worrying too much, buy good ammo like Hornady or something and you'll be good, the possibility of a fail is INCREDIBLY low.

2.) I have had nightmares where I engaged in hand to hand and struggled for my life because I forgot I had my gun on my back.

I went 22 years without it on my waste, it's possible I could forget its even there....
>>
>dream of hitting people full force with fists or random item at hand
>ATTACK IS INEFECTIVE

what gives?
>>
>>30407088
Realise you're dreaming, become lucid and blow them into tiny chunks with a single punch.
>>
>>30407060
Yeah my fucking gun always either fails to fire, or the bullet(s) don't do shit to the attacker. I see the rounds penetrate and blood, but the attacker seems unscathed
>>
>>30407060
I had a dream i was about to be pounced on by a huge wolf in the blinding snow. I fired my nugget at it.

Miss. Dud. Miss. Dud. Dud. Jam.

Then i woke up in a cold sweat.

Cleaned my gun and inspected my ammo first thing in the morning.
>>
File: 20160624_052228.jpg (241 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160624_052228.jpg
241 KB, 1280x720
get a ak and stop having these dreams for good
>>
Gotten to the point where I am properly clearing malfunctions in my dreams but I can never get a punch to land
>Or get laid
>>
>>30407060

>...maybe your hand is too weak to rack a round in the chamber...

There was a study about these kind of dreams, it's actually a combination of the dream itself (brain activity) and the effects of that one part of brain which keeps your body limp during sleep (instead of allowing it to flail around wildly).

Some people have damage in that part of the brain and oh boy, they scream and move and they do (in a clumsy, sleeping person way) what the are dreaming of at that moment.
>>
>>30407060
>read /k/ memes about self defense shooting failures in dreams
>HAHAHA faggots dream about shooting people
>have a nightmare I'm at a Trump rally (nightmare in itself) and some huge giganiggas in black and red start rolling up on me
>I don't even like Trump dude leave me alone
>FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>I'm now in my bedroom and they're in my bedroom
>open bedside table and pull out my pistola
>try to rack a round, slide is stuck, they are about to finish me off
I woke up and practiced dry firing at least fifty times before I even made a glass of water and took my morning leak. That shit is real.
>>
>>30407080
>>30407080
Thats true. I have a g19 with liberty 9mm in it so im pretty confident but its just one of those irrational fears ya know.
>>
>>30407088
Same here but when i try to punch as hard as i can its like punching em with styrofoam hands.
>>
>>30407095
Like Ken from Fist of the North star?
>>
>>30407136
That's actually really comforting as i also have a paranoia about acting out a dream irl. Especially considering i keep my pistol on my night stand.
>>
>>30407141
God haha if I had a dream about Drumpf I would probably kill myself. No point in having another bigot in this world, even if I'm only being a racist subconsciously.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
>>30407060
Nope. Because I buy quality firearms and ammunition.
>>
File: cant count to firetruck.gif (579 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
cant count to firetruck.gif
579 KB, 250x250
>>30407060
It's never failed to fire, but the fucker always takes 10-12 hits to go down.
>mfw 6 round mags and 9x18 every time
>>
>>30407088
From what I remember reading, the lack of feedback from the strike is what causes that. When someone does punch effectively they usually ended up actually punching something.
>>
>>30407194
Nice Makarov dude!
>>
>>30407193
Shut the fuck up, I don't want to be anywhere near that shit storm. Willingly walking into a quasi war zone is not something I want to do when I don't have a dog in the fight.
>>
>>30407060
I'm not an insecure bro needing to carry a piece at all times, so I can't really relate. I'm a 5th degree black belt... is what you are saying like being with a 10/10 chick and unable to get a boner? Because, I can't relate to that either.

stay lowtest, fembros.
>>
File: 1446965798082.jpg (70 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446965798082.jpg
70 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>30407358
like people who carry guns making up for there small penises?
>>
>>30407060
It sounds like the /k/ version of those dreams where you try and run and your legs wont work or try and punch something but you feel super weak.
>>
I had a dream a few months ago where my bullets were apparently ineffective

>be in a mall
>some dude walks by me with a pistol out
>draw my ccw, taurus pt92
>inb4 imminent taurus jokes
>suddenly afraid to shoot the guy first
>don't want to go to jail for murder because he's hasn't done anything yet
>guy caps some lady
>I aim and literally fire like nine rounds
>all hit relatively center mass
>guy stumbles around for a moment, not dying
>he stumbles over and falls over the balcony
>apparently we were on the second level
>I look over the edge and apparently the fall killed him

I woke up and just thought to myself "lol only 9mm" then loaded up my 45 and started carrying that for a while.
>>
File: 1466744665873.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1466744665873.gif
2 MB, 360x270
Had a nightmare I was in an action movie. Like over the top immune to bullets, killing all the baddies. Which was kinda cool I guess, then I realized I was holding a highpoint 45... it was at that moment I realized I was in a nightmare, it jammed and I used it as a club to kill someone...

It was awful using a highpoint pistol for so long even in a dream.
>>
File: Lt. Col. Dave Grossman.jpg (101 KB, 1423x802) Image search: [Google]
Lt. Col. Dave Grossman.jpg
101 KB, 1423x802
>>30407060
I have dreams that I don't bring a person down with my hands.
I know how to bring people down, know the weaknesses, know the techniques.
I end up with a thrown machete in my back as I wake up.
>>
I just had a weird nightmare where I was lying in bed totally normal then i rolled over and just straight up pissed off the side of the bed onto the wall and went back to sleep.

then i woke up precisely 1 minute before alarm with a dry bed and walls. you havent lived til youve had a dream where you actually FEEL yourself pissing and have to check your shorts when you wake up.
>>
>>30407198
Sounds like you need a Glock 26 instead.
>>
>always have dreams where the gun has a 50lb New York Police trigger pull
>miss because of it
>>
>>30407060
The only time I have guns in my dreams it never goes well.

Most of the time it's either the gun not firing or the bullets hitting the target and doing NOTHING.

If it's not either of those things, it's usually that my guns and maga are unloaded and everywhere and I need to load them immediately and I never have enough time.
>>
I had a dream last night that I can't remember super well, but I'll give it a shot
>wandering around mall with family
>wander off to another store
>eventually make my way outside
>see shady looking van, somehow know they're here for me
>tell family, who are outside now, not to worry
>they seem fine, so I start walking to the van
>it speeds over and they drag me in
>once I get in there's a guy pointing a revolver at my face, another in my right ribs, and what I think was an MP7 in my left ribs
>at some point during this they steal my shoes
>driver turns around and tells me that I'm going to do some kind of mission for them
>then he hands me a fucking deagle brand deagle
>next thing I know I'm walking towards the entrance to the mall, still missing shoes, and there's SWAT stacked up next to the doors
>quickly check deagle and join stack
Unfortunately, that's when I woke up, so no barefoot deagle operating for me
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAA.png (4 KB, 140x134) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAA.png
4 KB, 140x134
>>30407060

>the car dream where your brakes don't work
>the fistfight dream where punching someone doesn't phase them
>the gun dream where shooting someone does nothing
>>
>>30407060
>unload a whole magazine into attacker
>doesn't die, or even phased by it. Just laughs.
>reload, and commence dump 2.
>Wowitsfuckingnothing.jpeg
>[LAUGHING INTENSIFIES]

Fuck you dream man, and your inability to fucking die.
>>
I have this dream too, but usually it's just a fist fight. I land punches but they don't do anything at all.
>>
After seeing a expanded jhp online and never in person, in my dreams when I get into a gunfight I the hollow points expand but they don't penetrate but the bad guy is dead btw I believe in my dream they were .45 auto hst is this suppose to say something bout .45?
>>
>>30407331
I know you're trolling but your 5th degree black belt won't save you from a pack of wild niggers with guns, or a crazy gun man who got the drop on you for example.

I'm a big strong MMA fighter and was in the muhreenes and I still carry a gun and knife.

You need a gun.
>>
>>30409351
My bad I'm dead tired but basically in my dream after shooting I can literally remove the hollow points from the bad guy. He's dead but I barely passed 2 inches at least in my dream.
>>
>>30407060
literally just the other night
>pull 870 on intruder
>trigger pull is so horrible
>I just keep pulling
>nothing ever goes off
>home intruder kills me
I don't think its really anything crazy, lots of people have nightmares about home intruders, just so happens all of us think about guns so much our nightmares are actually only nightmares until our weapons malfunction
>>
I've had four ND dreams, and one dream where it was loaded with one less round than I thought.

>>30408161
>>the car dream where your brakes don't work
and the accelerator is stuck down
and the tires have no traction
and all four exits of the intersection are suddenly bridges
>>
File: 1459381116681.png (85 KB, 273x252) Image search: [Google]
1459381116681.png
85 KB, 273x252
>>30407116
> MUH SLAV RELIABILITY
> TulAmmo
> Probably a WASR
You can go now
>>
>>30407060
No, I carry glocks with a tacrack
>>
>>30407060
it is always the trigger being way too fucking stiff to actuate. like ill have to use both hands pulling on the trigger to even get a budge.
>>
>>30407060
ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
>>
File: kitty.gif (11 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
kitty.gif
11 KB, 600x450
>>30407060
>tfw regularly have dreams in which you shoot terrorists or home invaders to death

Sorry OP

Maybe you should be going to the range more often
>>
>>30409403
This. a the end of the day a bullet makes all men equal.
>>
>>30407193
>>30407141

Bernie cucks go back to facebook

Throw your guns in the smelter on the way out
>>
File: 1454450794640.jpg (78 KB, 567x564) Image search: [Google]
1454450794640.jpg
78 KB, 567x564
I have a dream about twice a week where I go to pull my gun and I literally cannot pull the trigger, I have to use both hands just to get the trigger to move and it still doesn't. Its horrifying.
>>
>>30409403
>>30409842
In some of those situations you're still pretty much screwed no matter what. If the other guy can draw his gun and fire before you do, you basically have to be lucky to survive. It's even worse if you're severely outnumbered - even if you can shoot one or two of them, the others will be able to shoot you.
>>
>>30407060
>Nignog supremo is coming around the corner
>Raise my Deagle brand Deage in 500S&W
>Can't pull the trigger
>OH SHIT IM IN A DREAM
>Suddenly BRRRT the entire magazine into him
>GigaTyrone explodes
>Wake up in a good mood
Happens every time.
>>
>>30407088
you are neurotic

it's good news, mean you don't actually want to kill peoples and are 100% normal
>>
>>30407060
i had a dream last night where i unloaded at least 3 mags from my mauser into an alien ship
>>
>>30407060
I have dreams all the time where the sponge on my trigger pull is so severe that I have to get the trigger all the way back before it goes off. Sometimes in my dreams I have to get the trigger so far back that it takes two hands to get it there.
>>
>>30407060
Not exactly. My dreams usually involve fighting monsters with guns, swords, spears, etc. and once in a great while I'll have the dream where I'm leading an army against what looks like orcs.
>>
>>30409956
That's not true. There's a number of cases where someone was fired upon, fought back, and managed to kill their attacker despite suffering wounds. They're mostly anecdotal, though some are told by the survivor sitting in a hospital bed. Even still, there's a few body/dashcam videos of perps continuing to fire upon officers after being shot.

Of course situational awareness is paramount and the first step in self-defense, but the fight isn't over until you can't fight.
>>
>>30407159
SHIATSU MASSAGE OF DEATH
>>
>>30407980
When I was younger I had a dream I had fallen asleep on the floor, woke up, walked into my closet, and peed into one of the plastic drawers I had. Then I laid back down and went to sleep.

I woke up, and sat there for about five minutes wondering if I should go check it. I get up, walk into my closet, pull open the drawer, and lo and behold it's full of piss.

First and only time I've sleepwalked.
>>
File: assholes.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
assholes.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
>Be me, going through very angry period in my life
>Have dream I am on airplane, very annoyed, flying home from some work thing
>Hajis get up with AK47s
>Immediately realize they are trying to take over the plane and this is going to delay me.
>Rage boils over, this trip should not take one second longer than it has to
>Hajis have barely started telling the plane what they are doing
>YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!
>Grab AK from Haji next to my row, put a full auto burst through his head
>Find even more rage, not only are these assholes trying to delay me, they are FUCKING bad at it
>Light up Haji in back of plane over my seat back before he can aim
>Last Haji in the cabin is starting to piss himself and is trying to take a hostage, wreck him the second my eyes land on him
>Storm up the row to cockpit, somehow I knew last one was here.
>Alarm goes off
>Wake up enraged
>Can feel my blood boiling before even opening my eyes

Really wasn't a bad dream, I guess. Sorry OP.
>>
>>30407088
>>30407152
>>30407202
I think its a confidence thing. This hasn't been a problem for me since I started martial arts training.
>>
>>30410855
But what if it does become a problem for you after you have had martial arts training? What if you start having these dreams?
>>
Last night I dreamt that I stole a SAW from one of the guys in my platoon and killed a lot of fucking people.
>>
It means you need to train more, faggot. You can't eliminate everything, but if clearing a malfunction is a worry for you, you need to train much, much, much more.
>>
>>30407060
The only nightmares I have are what can only he described as failure of duty.
When I was in high school it'd be i forget where a class was and I would be to ashamed to ask admit my incompetence. I tried to find it, but I just couldn't. So throughout the entire year I just wouldn't go. The feeling of guilt and the shame would just build and build until I woke up.
Now that I'm in the work force it's the same idea but me messing up at work.
>>
>be me and my girl trapped in my aunts kitchen
>for some reason aliens want her and we barricaded our selfs
>2 doors, both locked, back door gas glass so I can see thru it
>as I can remember the whole kitchen was full of guns
>yell at her to stay in a corner while I deal with this ayylmao fucks
>one tried opening the back door
>break the glass and aim kektec sub2k and fire
>see bullets hit the fuck but unfazed
>run out of ammo and yell at her to give me a mag from the bag
>throws me a ptr mag and I load that bitch
>as I give it the hk slap all the rounds jumble up in the gun like the spring forced them all up
>drop mag and try diging them out and manage to chamber a round
>see a old lady in the window trying to open the door
>put a round straight to her head and as usual nothing
>yell at her for another mag but she in sit of going outside for a mag
>bitchareyouserious.jpeg
>I know for sure there's one in the bag so give it to me!
>old alien bitch grabs my shoulder and I turn around to give her a surprise dental check
>hear her screaming and see her being dragged as she opened the door
>feel my whole life drain as I failed to keep her safe

And then I woke up and bitched her out for being retarded
>>
>>30407159
Keeeeeeeennn
>>
I have seen this question come up on other gun forums and it is apparently quite common for gun fags to have dreams where guns don't work for one reason or another. Usually not realistic malfunctions. My favorite one:
>fictional neighbor gets mad at me for parking my car on the street (?)
>he is yelling as he walks across the street.
>he is going to kill me
>run up stairs to get muh guns
>he is breaking down my front door as I grab ar from safe
>ar will not charge. Like the bolt is stuck in the closed position.
>grab AK as intruder starts up my stairs
>AK bolt also stuck
>the charging handle breaks off in my hands
>last option, 870
>it's hard to pump but I managed to get the gun hot
>intruder is about half way up my stairway when I shoot him
>the buckshot is extremely effective
>he dead
>I call the cops
>tell 911 u just shot a man in my home
>they ask me what his condition is
>I look to see if he dead
>His body is now a pile a packaged meat. Like steaks and stuff on foam trays with plastic wrap. Just like meat at the grocery store
>spend a moment trying to figure out how to explain this shit to the cops
>wake up
>>
I often have nightmares about demonic possession and evil entities fucking with my shit and according to my roomate i sleepwalk during a lot of this and wake up screaming in weird places.
Luckily i keep my guns locked up from myself.
>>
>>30410870
Are you training a legitimate combat sport of some bullshit kung fu/krav maga LARP where you don't actually spar?

If you fight competitively you should know what you are and aren't capable of. If you're not confident, train harder.
>>
>>30407060
I actually had a dream last nigh where I put 7 rounds into three guys with my .45.

I can't really remember specifics though, like what the situation was, only that I shot them in rapid succession.
>>
>>30411493
>If you're not confident, train harder.
competence =/= confidence
>>
>>30407060
>gun doesn't fire, ammunition duds
>if it does fire, bullets do nothing to the person getting shot
>10,000lb trigger pull
>some other problem
and my favorite
>try to run but go full retard and find myself incapable of running like a normal human being, not gaining any distance whatsoever between me and an attacker
So it goes.
>>
>>30409403
Having a gun in your waistband does nothing if someone else has theirs pointed at you. All you can hope for is to get the drop on them.
>>
>dreams of intruder entering home
>realize nohazguns
>pulls out my Red Ryder under bed
>load with pellets i keep in shot glass
>start sweeping halls
>see intruder
>its my friend high as hell
>damn
>yell at him
>turns and becomes demon
>pull trigger
>rapid lever action
>does nothing
>fist fight with demon
>choke him out
>black out
>awaken
>in jail
>see cop
>ask what happened
>says I just killed a young boy
>say he was a demon
>calls me racist
>says "he wuz a good boy! he dindu nuffin!"
>wake up

for reference friend is black
>>
>>30411527
I didn't say it was which is why I made the distinction between combat sports and commando larp.

I will say though that confidence is half the battle. If you go into a fight thinking you can't win, you'll fold at the moment of truth.
>>
File: disgust.png (62 KB, 553x759) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
62 KB, 553x759
>>30407116
>tulAmmo
>>
>Trigger won't pull unless I out massive effort into it causing me to miss all my shots
>Bullets just go through the assailant and don't stop them at all
Pretty much any dream where I use my gun to defend myself ends with this. Maybe it means I wouldn't be able to use it if I had to.
>>
File: accepting your death.jpg (43 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
accepting your death.jpg
43 KB, 600x500
>>30409879
I get that too. Its awful.
>>
I have a recurring dream where my pocket CC has a trigger pull of 100+lbs and I can't do anything about it.
>>
>>30409351
>>30409446

I'm not trolling id like to hear some opinions.
>>
Had a dream once this monster thing was eating my father and little brother and it already ate off one of my arms and both my legs - I don't even have a little brother?

Was trying to aim the gun at the thing but my only arm left was shaking too much and I didn't have enough strength to pull the trigger and it was infuriating
>>
>>30407060
Yes
A dream I had a few weeks ago, I saw some shady people surrounding my house. I was kinda spooked so I ran over to a chest full of guns, but none worked. I found a no mame pistol, but the mag only had 2 rounds. I found a glock that fell apart when I picked it up. I found an AR, but no mags that fit. I also found an old bolt action rifle that I somehow knew was in 8mm mauser, but I had no ammo. So the people started banging on my door trying to break it down. I took out the pistol with 2 rounds and got ready. They finally broke down the door and had guns pointed at me. Everything slowed down and I put my two shots in the heads of the attackers. I saw two red holes appear in their foreheads, but nothing happened. They didn't fall over. As they were about to shoot me, I started to panic and woke up.
>>
>>30407060
I hate dreams where bullets don't do shit to an attacker.
>laying in my bed
>creepy motherfucker that I cant see any detail on because shadows
>magdump g17
>see holes in creepy motherfucker nothing happened though
>he says "I'm going to kill you now"
>sit down on bed and accept it
That dream fucked me up, made me question if I would actually shoot someone that really did break into my house
>>
I have a dream where a bear come through my window at head level and no matter how many time I fire my svt40 it won't die. I die lol
>>
>>30407060
Not really. When I remember dreams it's always a lucid dream. Closest was gun didn't work so I proceeded to use my fists to great effect.
>>
Had a dream that a guy breaks into my room, I mag dump my .45 XD into him. This kills him, but I was freaked out by the fact that I didn't have a spare mag on me. Proceeded to load up a spare mag once I woke up.
>>
Never had a dream in the form of needing the gun and it failing, but I do have one that pops up every now and then where I just can't pull the trigger. Dream shooting and every trigger pull feels like it need a thousand pounds.
>>
>>30407060
I had a sleep paralysis "episode" one night
a big ass teddy bear was squeezing my neck and it noticed i was reaching for my .38 i keep next to my bed, and it squeezed tighter.

Keep in mind i'm completely lucid and conscious this whole time, i could have put a round through my roof.
>>
>>30410074
Is your army composed of knights with guns?
>>
>>30407088
This. Including running.

>Had a dream where some killer was after me
>He spots me
>Decide to Scooby Doo out of there
>Really putting my ass into it, but feel no progress
>Like pic related
>Catches up to me, but wake up before anything happens
>>
>>30407980
Holy crap this. When I was younger I would be in some sorta sleep paralysis, I'd feel myself pissing and I'd try to stop it but nothing, like my body wouldn't respond. Then I'd wake up to wet sheets and later quit drinking sodas before bed.
>>
A couple in the past but here's the only two gun related dreams I can remember in recent history

>in my room
>open my bedside table
>M&P .40
>wut, I don't own one of these
>friend comes in
>say I won it in a giveaway
>for some reason I have no TD
>gun has a litteral hair trigger
>keep NDing it but nothing happens
>literally no holes in anything
>eventually wake up
>confused

Most recent one

>sleeping in my bed
>good life long female friend of mine that shit has been getting serious with comes running upstairs
>tell me someone is trying to break in
>ohfugohshid
>grab my AR
>run downstairs just as the guy gets through the front door
>keep my AR at the low ready and tell the guy to fuck off
>he advances
>repeat my order and flip the safety off
>grill grips my shoulder
>guy keeps advancing with a knife drawn
>raise rifle
>djibouti shooty
>guy just drops like a fucking brick
>safety off
>look at my rifle kinda surprised
>grill runs upstairs
>cops show up pretty quick
>keep my rifle slung and talk to them
>emt's come and take the body away
>cops take my statement and leave telling me I did the right thing

That last one made me feel good and confident the next day
>>
>>30407060
All the time, it either shoots underpowered piss weak .22 or the trigger has like a 50 pound pull that I need both hands for.
>>
>>30417827
Also I once had a dream where I was watching a new episode of KotH and ISIS had attacked the town and taken over the mall. Hank and the guys ended up slapping on chest rigs and grabbing LaRue rifles and operating the everloving shit out of ISIS.

Was a good dream. I want more fale KotH dreams.
>>
>>30417848
Fake*
>>
>>30417827
Reminds me of this video where a man with a machete chops into this guy's bedroom door. His wife or girlfriend runs upstairs to his room saying that their neighbor has gone ape-shit nuts. Crazy neighbor proceeds to fuck him the door while the guy tells him to fuck off or he'll shoot. He actually does shoot him and I think he survives the shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bsAMSQ13bY
>>
File: 1370964707176.jpg (410 KB, 1124x828) Image search: [Google]
1370964707176.jpg
410 KB, 1124x828
>>30407060

I never have a gun in my nightmares for some reason.
>>
File: Space Marine in the Void.jpg (90 KB, 436x647) Image search: [Google]
Space Marine in the Void.jpg
90 KB, 436x647
>>30417940
>>
>>30407060
I never have that problem. First dream with a gun, mowed down 3 nigs that broke into my house with my ak, felt good.
>>
>>30414599
I did not need to read this before bed.

Thank you anon.
>>
>>30415785
No you couldnt, you dont actually move in sleep paralysis, you are lucid and basically awake but your movements are basically halucinations.

T. Sleep paralysis expert

Ive had sleep p regularly since i was 12, in fact i had one just last night
>>
>>30407193
Find your safe space and kill yourself/10
>>
>>30414599
Just gotta think of it as simple as it is either you, or them. Can't let it be you if you can help it man.
>>
>>30417688
Knights, dudes in leather armor, power armor, and even some balls out butt naked and war paint every so often. Shits fucking weird.
>>
> Had a dream where I was the Transporter and I had to take Hulk Hogan's sextape to his Agent while in a high speed car chase with militant Papparazzi

> Had a dream where I was sucking my own dick and my mom walked in

> Had a nightmare where someone had bleached and cut my hair
>>
File: 1309143347362.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1309143347362.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
>>30407060
>can't pull trigger no matter how hard I try
>bullets pass through monster
>can't run faster than the monster
>fucking a girl and your dick is super, super tiny but nobody else seems to notice
>teeth get wiggly then start falling out
>that red and yellow tigerstripe monster that puts its entire arm up your colon
>grinding teeth to powder and can't stop doing it
>throwing punches through molasses
>falling for eternity

We all have those dreams, anon.
>>
>>30418255
You forgot the classic
> Dream that you're tripping over
>>
>>30418255
>punching through molasses
>Punches connect but with the force of a dainty butterfly

oh god, I wake up in the mornings after those dreams and feel ashamed
>>
>>30418116
I have been able to move and snap out of sleep paralysis when i feel it coming on though but i never achieved REM in that case.
>>
>>30407095
That's been happening to me recently.
>be innanightmare
>failing college I'm not in
>people I don't know hate me
>some more bullshit happens
>some fuckwit attacks me
>pull out ccw Glock 26
>jam
>slide won't rack
>turn around realize everything is just a dream
>turn back, fire 4 rounds of black talon out my Delta Elite
>guy flies through wall
>wake up because my lucid dreaming starts a 30 second timer for some reason
>>
>>30407088
>>30407152
LEOs have the "ineffective gun dream a lot"

personally, ive dreamed that i had a .38 snubby and it either always fails to fire or the bukket leaves the barrel slowly and ineffectively

one time i dreamed that i was fighting a demon and actually irl full force punched the head board of my bed and fucked my hand up pretty good.
>>
>>30407193
>drumpf

take your forced meme and your shitty failed ideaology and gtfo
>>
>>30419186
>.38 snubby
tfw this is my cc
Old cop DS.

>you will never scramble a crack dealer's brains in the 80s with SWCHP while wearing a sexi 80's stache and aviators.
>>
>>30407060
Before I got my guns I used to have dreams about being attacked, pulling out a pistol and shouting *bang* as i pointed it, with an effect similar to an airsoft gun on my targets.
>>
Yeah I had a dream one time I had somebody at gunpoint, I remember the trigger feeling impossible to pull, like weight wise on my beretta. It felt like I was trying to torque the bolts on a rim with my index finger it was so frustrating and terrifying.
>>
File: 6vScT.jpg (137 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
6vScT.jpg
137 KB, 717x880
>>30415148
>XD
>>
File: XD 45.jpg (1 MB, 1872x1500) Image search: [Google]
XD 45.jpg
1 MB, 1872x1500
>>30421399
>>
File: 1465998229437.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465998229437.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
>>30421439
I was just shitposting anon.
>>
>>30421450
Nobody can tell.

On the internet, everyone is operating on the equivalent of high functioning autism, because there's no way to get non-verbal clues.
>>
>get in situation where I need my CCW
>pull it
>it's a fucking airsoft gun

I haven't touched airsoft in 10 years this shit happens almost every dream where I need a gun
>>
>>30407080
Why would you put your gun on your waste?
I just flush mine.
>>
>>30407060
I once had a dream where I got black out drunk and when I woke up in my dream, three rounds had been fired from my revolver. I had no idea when I did it or what I shot at.

Scary shit.
>>
I once had a dream where I couldn't reach the trigger on a revolver.
>>
All the time m8
The worst is when I pull my gun they just do not give a fuck and keeping anyway
>>
File: 1457839360880.png (518 KB, 899x643) Image search: [Google]
1457839360880.png
518 KB, 899x643
>/k/ - Dream Therapy

I have a reoccurring dream
>Someone is threatening my gf
>Pull my carry
>Shoot him dead
>My gf is panicking
>Put gun to my head and fire
>Fall dead
>Wake up over the dead body with instant realization
>Hear my thoughts rolling around in my head saying that I want another chance, that it could be different
>Wake up
>See person threatening me again
>Same thing happens
>Rinse repeat until I stumble into awakeness
>I don't even have a gf
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.