[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French police arrests a pimp in Paris : muzzle awareness edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
Yesterday a group of french male and female police officers operating in civilian clothes, arrested a pimp in Paris.

There's a video of it.

Let's play the game of "I found cringeworthy stuff about the way they operate" /k/

Bonus points for mysoginist statements about women in the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qLzAarV84U
>>
>>30405845
holy shit no muzzle awareness batman.
pro tip, if you have to do a vehicle interdiction it helps to position yourselves so that you don't light each other up if you have to bust a cap into a suspect. This kind of soup sandwich shit is how you know they never get any real action, if they had a single actual shooting in this kind of situation, they would immediately find out why nobody does things like that.
>>
>1gb of guns pointing everywhere
>french women screaming like a cow that she is
>tasered
at least he didn't got shot.

Also props for the orientation of the person filming it.

another thing, is pimp a french or for muzzie?
>>
File: 14857742646.png (188 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
14857742646.png
188 KB, 327x316
>>30405975
>another thing, is pimp a french or for muzzie?
What's the difference?
>>
>>30405895
And what about the person with a red jacket wandering in the back anon ? can you tell me what his or her, I can't decide, purpose is ?
>>
>>30406010
Well, he/she appears to be a cover officer but their retarded wandering and threat fixation means they aren't doing their job in the slightest, or that they didn't actually designate who does what at all and are basically improvising. The officer in red come the closest to actually having a good backstop if it turns into a shooting in the first 10 seconds, but then they throw it away in order to muzzle their team and wander around the other side of the car, to no apparent purpose. This is something that could be fixed by some dedicated simunitions practice with roleplayers and some junker cars in an empty warehouse or something.

The retard with the ASP who runs in front of them is also completely fucktarded. Almost always look before you move, in a team situation running into a space you have not visually verified as safe is completely fucked and will cause you to eat dirt from tripping on a curb or something, or worst case you eat a round by running into someone's line of fire, as they did here.
>>
Also here is how it is done right:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuNkAMkpVrE

You will notice that the team members place themselves to mitigate the risk of crossfire. Even though they are approaching from both sides of the car, they stand at angles that deconflict their lines of fire. Part of doing this stuff right is having good SOPs (everyone needs to know what each other is doing without having to look), and it really helps to be physically strong (it is so much easier if your team is strong enough for one member to pull the suspect out and control them with minimal help)
>>
>>30406237
>>30406272
I created this thread to get a good laugh but you managed to make it very informative. Thank you.

On the training matter, the fact is these french cops are more used to take in complaints and do paperwork. The news said the guy they arrested was a violent pimp, and with several affairs of hookers tortured and dismembered in France during the last few months, I believe they may have been stressed a bit too much regarding his case.

The sad thing is there's just not enough time or money to provide these people a decent weapons training. The proof is whenever a weapons training course happens in France, pistol or else, generaly provided by ex-GIGN members or US shooting instructors, LOTS of french cops try to sign in just to get some good training.

The cops shown there usually shoot no more than the mandatory 50 (fifty, yes) rounds a year for their qualifications. You can't expect them to be battle-hardened. There may be one or two of them with decent skills. The others are office workers with a gun. It is very possible they were brought here to get some "surrounding crowd" effect may the perp have been accompanied.

Anyway, I guess that's what happens when there's no gun culture in a country where illegal guns are plentiful.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (78 KB, 704x592) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
78 KB, 704x592
>>
>>30406643
Wouldn't the gign or raid be used for something like this
>>
>>30406788
DEAD DEAD DEAD. EVERYONE IS DEAD.
>>
>>30405845
so, do french police use guns or not then? Ive heard theyre another "progressive" country that doesn't use them unless its their version of SWAT being used
>>
>>30407719
They use guns but are poorly trained, like a cop told me they only have one mandatory afternoon at the shooting range per year, because no money for ammo. Some trains more on their own time and money, but it's not common.
>>
>>30406788
>>30405845
that shit makes me nervous

maybe it's not as bad from a different view
>>
>>30407719
>>30407735
in france police and gendarmerie are different things.

cops aren't millitary formed like gendarmerie
>>
I've seen hundreds of times US police do much worse. Police worldwide hasm generally, poor gun training. Nothing special here.
>>
I read it as Muzzie Awareness, kek.
>>
File: 1466922924992.jpg (81 KB, 704x592) Image search: [Google]
1466922924992.jpg
81 KB, 704x592
>>30406788

Fixed that for you.

If purple shirt opens fire,everyone has their escape route cut off.

Grey shirt top shouldnt even be holding a gun.

IS ANYONE INFRONT OF THE CAR? Its like they took the angles least likely to give them a clear shot and all lined up.
>>
Start watching at 12:30 to watch LAPD's D platoon do it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=815&v=kBgpnE2zHV4

You will notice that the officers have clear lines of fire, the suspect's vehicle was boxed in perfectly by LAPD vehicles, and the SWAT officers have him completely covered with less lethal shotgun, 5.56mm carbines, and the K9.
>>
>>30407104
Not for classical arrests, they would use the BAC or some other type of units. RAID and GIGN have really specialized purposes.
>>
File: tank.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
tank.jpg
216 KB, 1920x1280
>>30408160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH1Dqsdpa_Q
1:18 the israelis know theire stuff too.
>>
>>30405845
Heres the german SWAT the SEK fucking up.
http://www.focus.de/politik/videos/chaotische-festnahme-109-schuesse-aus-notwehr-sek-einsatzkraefte-feuern-auf-mann-in-audi-r8_id_4652852.html
>>
>>30407104
We're in emergency state for months since November the 13rd and the 150 deads, GIGN and RAID have something else to do than stop these kind of criminals if there's no proof the perp is armed and very dangerous.
Here it's just a violent pimp hitting his hoes. And as you can see he opposed no resistance.

Plus, there still is a police war in France. It's crazy. These guys can't work together. Especially Gendarmerie and Police.

Within the police everyone's playing his little music with no regards for the rest. And obviously there are more and more rotten apples. Cops dealing drugs, threatening bystanders, losing it and going road rage etc...

The justice is full of leftards judges and procurors liberating criminals who took months to arrest over petty things or blatant lies.

Lawyers are getting cocky, even worse since there are a good amount of them who specialize in working with criminals to make sure they won't go to jail, abusing loopholes in the law to do so.

Plus with general laxism, sentences have been reduced so much it's nonsensical. In France you do 5 (five) years for murder. 15 minus 5 for good behaviour minus 5 because you're deemed a "low level threat" for society. It's ridiculous.

But wait, if you've killed the wrong person or you're not in the graces of some judge, you will still do 15 + 22 years. This happened to a 74 y/o guy who killed two aggressive burglars in his home.

Meanwhile, a leftist singer who allegedly beaten his gf to death, a known actress, with his own bare hands, did 5 years. For murder. There are also strong assumptions this singer strangled his first wife, a slovakian girl, who told her parents she "feared for her life" a few days before she was found "suicided by hanging". You can't make this shit up.

So yeah. These guys being unprofessionnal with their guns may be the least of the problem the french police faces.

They are just useless. Would you put some effort in your training if you were in their shoes ?
>>
>>30408245
I don't speak German, what's happening?
>>
>>30405845
The female cops were yelling the loudest to compensate for their lack of ability to help, at least they managed to stay out of the way while the men closed in
>>
>>30405845
>guys on each side of car
>they open fire into the car
>bullets pass through and they hit each other
>if they loose control of the situation (like the perp grabbing a cop, the car cuts their force in half and blocks their shot
>>
>>30408245
'vegetable vendor'
>>
>>30408271
>wife accoused her husband of threatening her life
>SEK tries tto arrest him
>guy thinks he gets robbed and draws gun
>SEK stumbles around and fires 109 times
>suspect ist lighly wounded and drives off
>>
>>30408296
expansive vegetables if you can afford an audi r8
>>
File: DSCN5059.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5059.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>30408321
You think:
>>
File: ClackamasFacility.jpg (151 KB, 1140x440) Image search: [Google]
ClackamasFacility.jpg
151 KB, 1140x440
>>30408321
I think:
>>
>>30405975
No girl is being tasered
its a pimp, its written in the article
>>
>>30408271
An iranian "vegetable vendor" has been in a fight with his wife about their daughter. She calls the police, saying he was threatening her with death. Police comes (special police, SEK), tries to get him out of car. Vendor thinks its a robbery, shoots, SEK shoots 109 bullets at hime, only nose and hand wounded...

Germans cannot operate anymore
>>
>>30408217
"hack hack hack hack"

A language more disgusting than german
>>
>>30405845
>what is security
It's like they're not even dealing with organized crime. Also why is the guy in black getting gay with the guy in white?
>>
>>30408192
It would have been done faster and easier
>>
>>30406010
Red top kept on barging into white jacket around the 0:30 mark as well, for no apparent reason.
>>
>>30405845
Goddam the French are some incompetent motherfuckers. Guess thats what happens when you take 2 months off a year and let Muslims cuck you.
>>
>>30405845
You know you if you are standing you have to aim down for center of mass shots right. Additionally the officers of the left and right are probably aiming at the passengers closest to them increasing the downward angle of aim.
>>
>>30410308
Just as incompetent as an American small time SWAT team
>>
>>30410351
Except the trajectory is still an issue. You think after hitting glass and a person the bullet will continue on the exact same trajectory it started on? If you stand as the French officers are in that video and actually had to shoot a seated suspect you could still seriously hurt or kill a fellow officer. Furthermore if an officer loses their cool and fires in a undisciplined manner the recoil is going to bring the gun to unsafe angles anyways. Same goes for if the officer is shot and inadvertently squeezes the trigger while falling backwards.

In a team environment you can't call it good just because your lines of fire just barely clear each other, there are reasons why militaries have rules about left/right limits of fire, safety limits. Furthermore, in units that have higher level training in CQB, usually there are rules about shooting around each other's heads, shooting while in body contact, 90 degree rules, etc. Shit happens in actual gunfights and once people start moving, trying to get out of the enemy line of fire, and so on, it's very very easy to panic and move in an unsafe manner through a teammate's line of fire, IF you don't have rules and train in them frequently.
>>
>>30408253
On a les lois pénales les plus dures d'europe sale triso

aussi

>leftist singer

ca change quoi qu'il soit de gauche ou pas WTF?
>>
>>30410815
>lois pénales les plus dures
>juges d'application des peines les plus cons
>>
>>30410815
François Hollande pls go way
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6-nuuRhOz0

Skip to 3:15. You'll notice that all the assaulters are on the same side of the vehicle to prevent fratricide. If they have to fire their weapons the only people getting perforated are in the car. You'll also notice that it's immediately clear who's covering and who's grabbing the subjects and moving them, there's no doubt about "do I need to put my gun down and go help?", everyone knows their responsibility or can trust their teammates to handle their tasks without too much additional support.
>>
File: GNÉHÉ HONHON.jpg (15 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
GNÉHÉ HONHON.jpg
15 KB, 500x333
>>30410815
Assmad fanboy detected.

>If he was from right wing he would still be in jail for 22 years.
>Laws are theoretically strong but aren't applied.
>You consider 4 (four) years of jail time is ok for first degree murder and call me "dirty down syndrome guy" ?

Gosh, french leftards, on /k/ of all boards dammit, from the political side that gave you gun-grabbing and retarded no self-defense laws of epic proportions in France, defending leftards "artists" who killed their own wife and did only 4 years for it...

Youcan'tmakethisshitup.lascauxpaintings

Being french is suffering.

>>30411090
>François Hollande pls go way
Indeed
>>
>>30408160
>they've got a canine dog ready to go in and intercept that guy
ah yes, as opposed to all those non canine dogs
>>
>>30413601
>he's never seen a feline dog
>>
>>30410465
>hit a nerve
>better bring this back to America
kek no. I'd put more faith in some rural, backwoods Bubba team leader'd SWAT team than a French faggot any day of the week
>>
>>30410815
>lois
T'y crois encore, espèce d'abruti?
>>
>>30413649
This. Check ur prividlidge.
>>
Soon France will see Muslim insurgents doing drive bys on the police that enter their neighborhoods like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raQolpZHorM&t=5m15s

By making it essentially impossible for civilian authorities to operate safely in majority-Muslim neighborhood areas, they will create de-facto safe zones, where they can train, stockpile weapons, build bombs, and basically become a parallel state, enforcing their own laws, exiting to wage constant war against the French state in the form of terrorist attacks on civilian and military targets and ethnic cleansing whites from mixed neighborhoods.

Between this and the inevitable native right wing militia backlash the French state may not be able to stand.
>>
>>30414481
All according to the Globalists' plan to turn Europe into a corporate dictatorship.
>>
>>30414481
It's already begun 3 decades ago you know. But it's really not different from "white flight" in the US in essence. There are areas in the US where cops only show up in force too.
Except with France, the kind of terrorism involved is on another level than it is with black and hispanic criminals in the US, which are drug mafias related people essentially, while in France they're radical islam related.
And yes, I consider both as terrorist. Mostly civil terrorists, but the frontier is thin and tends to be thinner everyday.
>>
>>30414481
>>Between this and the inevitable native right wing militia backlash the French state may not be able to stand.
I think they will easily stand. Italy managed during the Cold War. "Anni di piombo", the years of lead, left wing terrorists vs right wing terrorists bomb and shooting and assassinating the shit out of each other
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
>>
>>30405845
>>30405845
>female officers in pink sweaters pointing guns at fellow officers
i mean it's france, no one knows how guns work there
>>
>>30413496
don't care I too feel like our once great nation is dying.
The only ones offering new political ideas are the FN and bloody totalitarian.
>>
>>30408657
The SEK like the "Überraschungsmoment" (surprise moment), but german law don´t like it.

SEK is breaking into the house of a 81er, he thinks it´s the "fat mexican". Shout who is there. No answer, so he fired his .357 through the closed door.
SEK-Cop is wearing a vest but got the bullet in the side and died.
Highest german court: 81er is not guilty.
>>
>>30405845
What do you expect from people who train once a year

Not even joking btw
>>
>>30419808
whats wrong with a little totalitarian?

Beats traitors and communists like sarkozy or hollande
>>
>>30408033
>IS ANYONE INFRONT OF THE CAR?
In front of the car is a large garage door leading into a courtyard, like it's often the case in European cities.

I found the place on googlemaps to give you a better understanding of the tactical situation.

(yes I used "tactical" with "googlemaps" in the same sentence).

As you can see it's a fucked up environment if a shootout occurs.
>>
>>30421069
man france is a fucking shithole
>>
>>30421092
Yup. Most streets of Paris at least. And mind you, this one street isn't particularly dirty.

A hundred years ago it was a fine place, though.
Except we're not a hundred years ago anymore.

Anyway, as you can see there were lots of room for a SHTF scenario here.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.