[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun related injuries thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: IMAG0735.jpg (575 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0735.jpg
575 KB, 2688x1520
Anyone have any injuries due to you or a friend being a dumbass? Post your stories /k/

>be last night, friends all drinking
>whip out new .22lr pistol to show
>"dudeletmeseeit"
>give it to him and he aims it at my hand
>"Fuckswrongwithyouman"
>in a drunken stupor I start chasing him
>he freaks out and shoots me in my shin
>other friend starts freaking the Fuck out, I was shit drunk and didn't notice immediately
>"Your leg! It's bleeding!"
>start feeling it running down my leg, drunk turns to a buzz, start feeling a terrible burning like pain
>"Ohshitdude! I'm sorry man! Let me help you"
>"call an ambulance!"
>didn't want to go to ER for some stupid reason, so my friend brought me some gauze and elastic sport tape
>bleeding stopped eventually so I decided not to go to the hospital
>start cussing like a sailor at my friend, he can no longer handle guns at my house

I guess I'm at fault too for letting a drunk man hold a gun and for showing them all of it.
>>
File: IMAG0736.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0736.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
Day after.
>inb4skippedlegday
>>
This post is probably bait, but the biggest dumbass is you.
>handling a loaded gun while drunk
>letting someone else handle a loaded gun while drunk
>not going to the hospital to get the pieces of toxic metal our if your leg, lol enjoy leg poisoning fagget
>>
>>30398393

Too bad you didn't die.
>>
File: 20110428.jpg (42 KB, 229x287) Image search: [Google]
20110428.jpg
42 KB, 229x287
You're the reason why people want more gun control.
>>
>>30398393
This is how people DIE from .22s. GO TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL. NOT THE DOCTORS OFFICE, THE FUCKING HOSPITAL.
>>
>>30398393
>>30398416
You're both fucking morons.
>>
>>30398393
>Getting drunk with loaded guns around
>Handing a loaded firearm to someone who seems to be as retarded / shitfaced as you
>Freaking the fuck out of him by chasing him, instead of calmy retaking the gun
>Not going to the hospital when he puts a hole in your leg
Honestly, I had hoped that your friend would have aimed a little higher,so you shouldn't spread your retarded genes around.
>>
>>30398426
I shoot guns drunk all the time lol. Yea I'm a dumbass for it
>>
File: wayne2.jpg (96 KB, 710x900) Image search: [Google]
wayne2.jpg
96 KB, 710x900
>>30398393
Well my one uncle is missing half of one small toe. One of his friends shot it off with a .22

They were still young and apparently the day before they all watched a John Wayne cowboy movie.

My uncle wanted a heroic war wound and his friend volunteered to give it to him.

I recons that is pretty retarded all around.
>>
Today on /k/ I learned that getting shot is too stupid of a reason to go to the ER.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 640x1136
>Memorial Day BBQ 2013
>shooting arrows in the yard

chick related had an arrow fly backward from the bow and poke her in the eye
>>
>>30398426
doctors typically don't want to do exploratory surgery to remove metal fragments.

nowadays doctors will let the body cover the metal in white blood cells and slowly migrate it to the surface
>>
>>30398523
Yeah if you stick your hand inside a gator's mouth all the time does that make you not a dumbass? No, it makes you a retard for doing it willingly and "all duh tayme!". Shit-headed people like you are why we can't have nice things.
>>
Ah, this thread. Defend your NDing, retarded gun shits of /k/. Might as well start it now. There's two types of gun people, intelligent gun owners who use it for self defense or sport for game, and gun shits who keep repeating the second amendment while carrying an AK in public places and shoot animals because it makes them feel better than everyone else, and then defend NDing.

come on gun shits! defend your NDs! at the range doesn't really count.

>"you arent a real gun person until you've ND'd at least once or twice"
>but it isn't an ND it's an AD

Come on, who did you almost kill?
>>
File: wZjWF0l.jpg (71 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
wZjWF0l.jpg
71 KB, 550x448
Good job OP, now you can move on to bigger calibers
>>
>>30399625
This
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 700x500
>>30398393
Getting drunk and whipping out a loaded handgun. That's your own damn fault OP. You deserve to get shot in the other shin.
>>
File: 1452025885101.jpg (21 KB, 409x377) Image search: [Google]
1452025885101.jpg
21 KB, 409x377
My uncle who is a surgeon had the victim of severe retardation on his table two weeks ago.
>Two "hunters" presumably with a legit license go hunting.
>This is Yurop so they had 7x57R rifles
>One guy gets drunk
>they split
>One guy shoots another guy in the leg and shouting "look a hog motherfucker shoot"
>Injured guy screams back at him and limps back to get coverage and call an ambulance. I eventually pick him up and get pressure on the wound.
>Guy goes under anesthesia and gets the bullet removed.
>Surgeon and policeman can't fill their papers because they are laughing too fucking hard.
>Who the fuck goes hunting in the 3 am in the morning.
And where I am in all this
>I drove the guy to the hospital because I've heard gunshots and seen this guy running towards me. ( I was getting back from the airport )
>The drunk fuck runs back to the forest while screaming "Gonna get myself a hog I've shot him in the leg"
>>
>>30398393
This retard can own guns but I can't because I treat my severe epilepsy with cannabis.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.