[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are the gun laws in canada?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1449467025009.jpg (38 KB, 588x526) Image search: [Google]
1449467025009.jpg
38 KB, 588x526
How are the gun laws in canada?
>>
>>30397416
Shit
>5 mag cap
>pretty hard to get handguns
>RCMP can say nope to anything prettymuch
American here, but this is what I can remember, may be wrong though.
>>
>>30397508
How currect is the american above
Because canada seems like a comfy place to live in and if they have the currect gun laws life will be good
>>
>>30397513
where are you from originally m8?
>>
>>30397516
Israeli mate
You cant get anything here and its hot as fuck
>>
>>30397519
Don't be Palestinian then.
>>
>Pay for PAL - non restricted firearms license
>Can get most rifles, shotguns
>Pay for RPAL - restricted firearms license
>Do the courses for them, they're easy as fuck
>Can get handguns, certain restricted rifles
>have to store guns unloaded in some sort of safe or locking cabinet
>Ammo must be stored somewhere away from guns
>Can go innawoods to shoot non restricted tuns
>Got to get an ATT to go shoot restricted guns and can't bring them innawoods
>you can't carry a gun,unless you have an ATC which is practically impossible to get for 99.9% of people in canada
>For self defense, your "level of force" must meet theirs, so bashing a guys head in with a bat when he's unarmed is gonna end roughly in court
>Using gun for self defense pretty much always means you're always gonna get fucked in court, unless maybe he had a gun
>No second ammendment so if the rcmp decides a certain gun is scary they can try to ban it outright and have attempted (but failed) in the past
>weed man might make laws worse, but considering nothing came up after Orlando it seems like he's busy sucking off muslims to notice them

I don't mind the classes that I had to take, but the ATT and storage requirements are a pain in the ass

I probably got some little things wrong
>>
>>30397519
dont come to canada
>>
>>30397519
fuck off kike we're full
>>
>>30397519
Oh geez I wonder whose behind this
>>
>>30397552
What are non restricted guns? What are restricted guns? I can carry a gun innawoods but cant carry it on me? What is an ATC?
>>
>>30397585
Restrictedfirearms include:

>handguns that are not prohibited

>semi-automatic, centre-fire rifles and shotguns with a barrel shorter than 470 mm

>rifles and shotguns that can be fired when their overall length has been reduced by folding, telescoping or other means to less than 660 mm

>firearms restricted byCriminal Code Regulations

Just go look at the rcmp website, all I'm doing is copying the lists on there.

It's left very vague, gotta give the rcmp loopholes to charge a gun owner with something. They use things like "a room that is hard to break in to" and wouldn't even define what that is.
>>
>>30397614
Can you give me the link?
>>
>>30397666
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/index-eng.htm
>>
>>30397519
I'd rather have an Isreali than anymore refugees
>>
>>30397614
why doesn't justin make some COMMON SENSE gun laws in CURRENT year so they ban those scary PUMP ASSAULT SHOTGUNS like the aussies.

Seeing you canadians with a bunch of lever action shotguns would also help out turkey and im sure justin would love that also.
>>
>be the Canadian government
>some Muslim kills a bunch of women with a Mini-14 because his Muslim dad taught him to hate women like a good Muslim
>use this as an excuse to heavily regulate AR-15's, AK pattern rifles, and handguns
>Mini-14's are still easy as hell to get, comparatively
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>30397693
I'm really surprised that he hasn't really brought up gun control at all. That was one of my main concerns with him
>>
>>30397695
Mini's seem to be the gungrabber friendly number one alternative to the AR15.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.