[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have gun owners in the US been JUSTed? > Owning guns is considered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (698 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
698 KB, 600x640
Have gun owners in the US been JUSTed?
> Owning guns is considered evil or racist
>AWB
> Laughingstock on t.v.
>>
no because at the end of the day they still own guns
>>
File: banning.jpg (14 KB, 220x279) Image search: [Google]
banning.jpg
14 KB, 220x279
>>30392027
>Hughes Amendment
>President and Dems are openly hostile towards our rights
>CA, NY/NJ, and other nanny states
>>
>>30392027
Honesty time. I have enough guns to provide all those I care about with one and backups for those. I have enough ammo to teach my children and thwirs how to shoot and hunt for food. I have enough ammo to use for a few weeks of intense fighting. I'm ok. I worry about you fucks not having your shit together. Wear a /k/ patch.
>>
>>30392065
Nobody outside of a 2-mile radius of a college campus give a solitary fuck about what Dems or Obongo think.
>>
>>30392027
>Laughingstock on t.v.
Gun owners aren't the ones pouting on the floor of Congress for days on end.
>>
>>30392065
Who's the boner condoner
>>
>watches TV
Are you a baby boomer or a single mom?
>>
>>30392211
this
tv is garbage
>>
>>30392548
how do you get your news
>>
>>30392568
axel jones and glenn beckerino
>>
>>30392591

(((axel jones and glenn beckerino)))
>>
>>30392568
Straight from Putin

Russia is very strong, ruble is on the rise.
>>
>>30392027
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but I get the feeling that it has something to do with hippie holdovers being retarded about something that has to do with guns.
>>
>>30392151
Right? Just because a bunch of vocal faggots got their feelings hurt doesnt mean the majority of the population are also asshurt twats
>>
>>30392568
None of your fucking business you kike
>>
>>30393142
Reported to the thought police for hate think ;)
>>
>>30392027
>he watches TV

what the fuck, don't you have broadband??

Buy a fucking Amazon FireTV stick, watch all of the unjewed Netflix and Prime you want.

CNBC news is also free with the FireTV stick, it's not awful.
>>
>>30392027
>implying calling your opposition racist works anymore
Its the current year.
>>
>>30392602
Dont even lump beck in with us. We have our own assholes to deal with.

We dont need Mormons too.
>>
>>30392211
This, all you need is internet and a good PC or a smart TV
>>30392568
/pol/ and local news, faster than anything else.
>>
>>30393193
>Not paying - getting things for free.

Who's the jew?
>>
>>30394326

But you do pay for Amazon Prime and Netflix. The Fire Stick doesn't allow you to avoid that.
>>
>>30392122
Which is why he was elected twice and virtually the entirely of pop culture and the media is pro-dem and anti-gun
>>
>>30394348
cable sucks ass. i know its all about bundling but why cant i get internet only for half the price or cable/internet combo? instead, they tell me internet without basic cable is $3 less.
>>
>>30394348
>Everyone i know with one gets free shit. Streaming movies and stuff.

If i wasnt such a tech retard id buy one too.
>>
>>30394511
That's how comcast keep the nipple in your mouth man. They want you to keep paying them to watch comercials. Its all tied together. Telecom is one of the great evils of this country.
>>
>>30394478
Pop culture is dictated by media these days, and jews own the media and want people to vote democrat. It's not hard to follow, anon.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.