[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone use their guns to protect against paranormal threats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 30
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117 KB, 1417x793) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
117 KB, 1417x793
Does anyone use their guns to protect against paranormal threats?

Like if you suspect poltergeist or ghost activity in your house do you walk around armed? I've had things knocked off of shelves recently with no explanation, now I walk around prepared to mag dump into any apparition. Or if the demon is too strong I'll just off myself with a shot to the head.
>>
>>30389550

I'm pretty sure the latter option is the only way a gun will come in handy in that sort of situation. Burn some sage and line the entryways to the rooms of your house with white ash (from the white ash tree, not just ash that happens to be white). If that doesn't work call up a medicine man or some shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 570x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 570x760
I've thought about making some monster hunting kits for the novelty.
Throw in a black powder revolver, bullet mold and some scrap silver.

Could be fun
>>
>>30389550
you must be 18 years of age to use 4chan
>>
>>30389550

You're going about it the wrong way OP.

You need to load some shotgun shells with rock salt. That will drive away the apparition, but not forever. It's just one safety measure until you can find their remains and salt/burn their body.
>>
File: 1333797171659.jpg (535 KB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
1333797171659.jpg
535 KB, 3072x1728
>>30389550
Athame bayonet
>>
>>30389550
Well, this took shitposting to a whole new level. Congrats, OP.
>>
Iron fucks with ghosts.
As does salt and white ash
>>
File: Vampire-Hunter's Colt.jpg (203 KB, 900x484) Image search: [Google]
Vampire-Hunter's Colt.jpg
203 KB, 900x484
>>30389550
I have a few homebrew shotgun shells that use white ash as a filler in case of skin walkers.

Otherwise, i guess i'll have to make due with the family bible, my Sword and some Holy Water.
>>
Anyone else write sigils/glyphs on flash paper wadding for paranormal defense rounds?
Still want to source black powder made from Bishop piss and charcoal from cathedral fires.
>>
File: 12.png (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
12.png
150 KB, 500x500
>>30389782
>from Bishop piss and charcoal from cathedral fires.
>>
File: sn.jpg (129 KB, 917x389) Image search: [Google]
sn.jpg
129 KB, 917x389
>>30389550
>when /k/ and /x/ collide
>>30389620
>>
>>30389732
How exactly do you make white ash?
>>
>>30389550
Useless in that situation. Also go back to /x/
>>
>>30389550
Are demons vulnerable to conventional munitions? If they take on a physical form, shouldn't they be subject to the laws of physics?
>>
>>30389550
Cap & ball, muzzle loaders, and shotgun shells are your freind.

Rocksalt munitions, Kosher or Halal is blessed by an abrihamic priest.you can also load in other things of use for any spoops.

Silver shot for the shotgun shells, but DO NOT use solid silver ammunition. will fuck up whatever bore you put it through and not be very accurate. instead, use a conical or minnie ball style projectile with a bit of silver embedded in the tip.
>>
>>30389550
If you think that ghosts exist then you shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.
>>
>>30389838
Burn any hardwood, charcoal briquettes or most plants until the ash is white.

i just use what's left of my Tobacco after a good session with my pipe. gets pretty damned white.

They never specified what kind of white ash :^)
>>
File: vortex.jpg (37 KB, 709x567) Image search: [Google]
vortex.jpg
37 KB, 709x567
>>30389796
Dont forget the sage smoke grenades and EMF triggered rocksalt claymore mines.

Pic related can fire smoke rings. Smoke from different things vibrate at a frequency that fucks with spooks. Its used in every culture for reasons beyond stink.
A weapon for a tactical shaman. Which makes me think of a whole new branch of /k/ubism.
>>
>>30389887
Whelp. looks like i found my new job.

Brb, starting my own T.V. show where i go and blast holes in peoples houses and pour smoke everywhere in the name of Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1416797953555.png (67 KB, 1579x394) Image search: [Google]
1416797953555.png
67 KB, 1579x394
>>
>>30389938
this.
>>
>>30389849
No. All you'll do is kill their vessel, the person they've possessed.
>>
>>30389887
>not using the best weapon for the job
>not using the holy hand-grenade of antioch
>>
A Poltergeist in my house made my pistol ND right after I had it pointed at my chest looking at the bottom of mag plate. Scary af tbqhf
>>
>>30390033
>the number of counting shall be three
Man I should watch that movie again

>JESUS CHRIST
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>30389550
>Like if you suspect poltergeist or ghost activity in your house do you walk around armed?
Make proton packs legal
>>
>>30389938
So reading this, wouldn't guns that have been used in a defensive (or offensive, for that matter) shootings in a civilian context also carry this "Emotional Energy"

and banking off this idea, wouldn't really old guns also carry some energy? I have a single barrel break action shotgun that's been handed down in my family since the 1890s when it was first made. you'd think after having been handled and used by so many people after so long, it'd take an affinity with the family.

of course, this is all pseudo science bullshit but bear with me here.
>>
>>30390102
Yes and ys. But an all out war is the best Crucible in this sense. even better, a family heirloom of say...an enfeild that saw action in WWI and WWII passed down.
>>
>>30390102
>>30390195
My thoughts were always that guns, especially modern ones, were usually charged with caustic energy, that might aggravate or even exacerbate bad juju.

That could be the old ultraliberal wiccan training talking though. I'd imagine a properly charged and purified (noun) would make a good 'silver bullet' against ghosts.

Now pardon me, I'm off to bless my SW Shield and Dragon Dildoes in sacred salt.
>>
>>30390195
Of course of course, but to what extent would the differences be? i don't think there's any metric to compare with.

thinking about it, it's kinda like an old warrior passing his sword down to his sons and grandsons. my Shotgun was made by Baystate arms before H&R's buyout. it's killed everything from rabbit to a man with everything in between. This is of course, if my grandmother and great grandfather's stories about the Great Depression are true.
>>
File: nouma-piele.jpg (221 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
nouma-piele.jpg
221 KB, 1200x675
>>30389550
>ading this, wouldn't guns that have been used in a defensive (or offensive, for that matter) shootings in a civilian context also carry this "Emotional Energy"

What would work best is getting a 12 gauge shotgun, load it with blessed salt from the dead sea .The salt has to be dried in a holy place...graveyard, Church,Mosque or any other places of worship. This does massive damage to spectral entities. For Demons the weapon has to be blessed and the wielders blood worked into the weapon " sanding down the varnish of the shotgun and rubbing some blood into it", a priest and yourself should be present and your power of belief should not waiver during the ceremony. Dry the blood and re-varnish your new holy forged weapon , say your prayers and put the barrel and pull the trigger in your mouth your fucking simple faggot cunt!
>>
>>30390259
>wiccan
No offense man, but as far as the occult go. the majority of Wicca is bullshit in what's already a bullshit field of study.

though that doesn't mean much when occultism is shared with the kind of people who worship bullshit pioneers like Aleister Crowley
>>
>>30390394
Wow, edgy.
>>
>>
File: large-35.jpg (61 KB, 776x768) Image search: [Google]
large-35.jpg
61 KB, 776x768
My raifu is old and her power has grown strong, her mere presence is enough to ward off supernatural threats.

If not I can always fashion some bullets from Rowan and do a heavy black powder load, the Rowan and accompanying fireball would surely see off anything otherworldly.
>>
>>30389550
Depends on the boogeymen you're up against really.

In the Philippines to deal with local monsters & demons we have divinely blessed amulets and swords made out of stingray tails.

Though there's one monster where you can only counter by wearing your shirt inside out.
>>
>>30390394

>believing in the paranormal and things beyond our human realm
>simple

Yeah ok
>>
File: stingray-tail.jpg (105 KB, 560x439) Image search: [Google]
stingray-tail.jpg
105 KB, 560x439
>>30390473
Forgot my buntot-pagi.
>>
>>30389550
When Ringu and the gridge came out I kept my krink by my bed just in case that pale Jap decides to pop out of my TV

A couple years like 2006 I had a gf live with me and she asked why I had my krink by my bed and told her. A couple months later she taped the part where Ringu comes out of the well and woke me up screaming and I shot the TV. Praise the dark lord I live inna South Dakota during the winter and my neighbor didn't see the hole in his wall until spring.

This is why I have trust issues... and why I don't keep a TV in my room
>>
>>30390475

Ja ja dickhead in Africa we have real things trying to kill us. Never seen anything else in the woods, the black claim to see Tokoloshes , had a run in with leopard and with spotted hyenas, hippo's and croc's . I have never seen something I could not explain or understand.

>human realm
> scared of shit that goes bang in the dark
>>
>>30389887

Yeah I can see this going great when company is over

>hey anon, why is there a bunch of ash and salt all over the place?
Oh I heard some bumps in the night and some stuff was moved around slightly
>what is that fishing line doing in the kitchen doorway?
Oh that's just the trip wire for the flash bangs to disorient the demons when they try to fuck with me
>....is that a fucking land mine on staircase?
yeah, the stairs were super creaky the last few nights so I set that up in case one of the spirits tried to take a cheap shot at me when I was asleep and couldn't get to this
>*punches through drywall
>*produces mosins with a bayonet fixed
>*bayonet has been tapped to another bayonet, turning it into a cross

This is about as sane as the moleman digging his VC bunker beneath his house. But hey, do what you gotta do OP
>>
>>30390512
>african
>has internet
saffers are some miserable cunts if they come on to 4chan to say "no fun allowed"
>>
>>30390509
I giggled.
>>
>>30389938
someone post the screencap of the guy on armlist selling the haunted AK
>>
File: IMG_1406.jpg (4 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1406.jpg
4 MB, 4000x3000
>>30390521
All for fun and banter tjommer, we might seem bitter but that the way things are here. This faggotry of seeing ghosts and is bad for gun owners everywhere make us look like a bunch of looneys.
>>
>>30389863
>>30389838

Odin was hung from an ash tree, I would use that.

>>30389550
yeah if the demon is too strong, commit suicide so the demon has easy access to your soul. retard
>magdumping at threats with no physical body
retard
better off learning a little bit of magick. not enough to practice, because youre retarded, but enough to be familiar. The Satanic bible would probably be all you need. its got the basics, and pointers in proper directions for black and white paths

Iron may or may not work, afaik its just something they cant 'touch', like oil and water
salt has interesting properties concerning electricity and possibly emf/r/i there are other things that can mess with the paranormal, but if salt was the most effective, my crusty winter boots and smelly old work hat would make me a walking ward.
White ash is referencing the fact that multiple .mythological and spiritual beliefs hold the white ash tree as sacred in some form or another, only one I know by name is the Norse religion, where the tree of life is a great White Ash. you can use regular bits of tree, but the ash of an Ash Tree is easier to spread around and mark runes with.
but if you live in North America, learn the native's juujuu, it will be more effective, since it's their land. Might not work if you're descended from a white devil that helped with the genocide, but hey thats karma

>>30389887
awesome
>>30389934
let me know if you need a bishop

>>30390408
wicca has been bastardised beyond all recognition. real wicca probably goes by a different name by now, if it ever had that name to begin with.
>>
Same shit different place.
>>
>>30390033
https://youtu.be/W-KLPxbLl6E
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
I have said this time and time again.

What you bring with you does not matter. They themselves posses no energy. It is the faith behind them that solidifies them as weapons against the Dark.

Anyway, this is a good list.

-Holy Water(about 5 gallons in your house)
-Holy Salt(I keep like 5 things of Morton's)
-Holy Oil(2-3 bottles)
-Spiritual Warfare prayers(You can find booklets online. These prayers are used to remove demonic influence, bind evil spirits, heal your family and loved ones, and also bless your home.)
-St. Benedict medals(VERY IMPORTANT)
-Scapular(preferably St. Michael, as shown in pic)
-Holy rosary(Wooden, with iron cross)
-Crucifixes placed above ALL windows and doorways
-Regular house enthronement by a priest
-Always make sure to have your weapons blessed(Some priests might not do this, look for traditional Catholics)
-GO TO MASS(Traditional catholic mass, if you want to know why, I'll expand on this)

-This is important) DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HUNT AND/OR ACTIVELY FIGHT DEMONIC ENTITIES

They are stronger, faster, and way smarter than you can fathom. They will destroy you and torment you and your loved ones for eternity.

t. Person who has studied from Roman Catholic exorcist priest

You cannot kill the darkness. You can only protect yourself from it. I feel like something big is going to happen soon. I suggest you prepare. Go in peace.
>>
>>30390779
bloody christians, thinking that they matter.
news for you, there are older more powerful things than your upstart bullshit
there is zero chance of anyone being harmed by any spirits related to christianity because its too new. maybe worry about jewish ghosts, but christian ghosts are crap.
>>
>>30390779
>weapons blessed(Some priests might not do this, look for traditional Catholics
as an Orthodox, I've found that the clergy will bless damn near anything. especially Patriarchs.
>>
I work in a haunted gas stations and I have almost nightly encounters, mainly the entity whistling and knocking things off of shelves. I'm certain that no gun could do anything to something without a body.
>>
>>30390102
>wouldn't guns that have been used in a defensive (or offensive, for that matter) shootings in a civilian context also carry this "Emotional Energy"

>Zimzam's pistol gained this energy.
>Can only wound non-blacks, as it will not slay what its orignal master did not hate.
>Kills blacks on the spot. Even a shot to the foot is death.

I want weapons with souls.
>>
>>30390812
Say what you please, friend.

Roman Catholicism has a...history with the Dark.

Sure, other, more older practices will probably work. But as far as "new" religions, Catholicism is top-tier is defending yourself against demonic/malicious entities.

Here, http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/mm/

The Malleus Maleficarum was written by a German Catholic priest in the 1400's. It deals with witchcraft and how to identify and defeat it.
>>
>>30390043
This Jesus Christ fellow is obviously a parody of our good lord John Cleese. Even the initials, JC, are the same!
>>
File: 1358635582575.png (438 KB, 839x1061) Image search: [Google]
1358635582575.png
438 KB, 839x1061
>believing ghosts exist
Okay faggots, let me just ask a few questions.

Why don't all animals have souls? Is it because you're particularly religious and believe in human exceptionalism? If no, then why don't we have dog ghosts barking all the time?

What are the qualifications for turning into ghosts? Torturous death? If so, why isn't Auschwitz a ghost orgy? Holocaust denier?

How long do ghosts last? You do realize a shit ton of people have lived and suffered right?

What does the spirit contain that is not already contained within the organic mind and body? If it doesn't contain anything special, isn't that kind of redundant?

I know that's a lot of questions (sorta, lot of conditionals), but seriously, ghosts?
>>
>Have an old as shit WWII 1911 lower got from a gunshow.
>Came with a new upper to put on it.
>Dinged and pitted nazi killer lower with a shiny virgin upper.

Does not being complete that make it less effective at demon killing?
>>
>>30389822
No shit, the show goes downhill in the later seasons and the fanbase is retarded, but it's a great show, especially early on. Surprisingly /k/. Their armorer is, clearly, one of the only motherfuckers that knows his shit in Hollywood. Not only do they have realistic choices for availability and what they're doing, they've been told how to use them well and they almost all make sense in character consideration. What the brothers use make perfect sense for their characters, it's very underrated.
>>
>>30390812
Christianity is literally Judaism except for the belief in the divinity of Christ. nearly all of it's traditions come from either Rome, or the jews. and the Jews go as far back as 1500BC. with almost certain roots that go even farther. while there is no religious system native to the west. (well, in this case it's the west and parts of the middle east that made Canaan, which is the farthest back anyone can trace the Abrahamic religions)

Those indigenous to Europe all stem from the same source that was the proto Indo-European religion that rode into here with the language that eventually morphed into the wide differences we see today. Which is only about as old as the Semitic founded religions. This is especially evident when you see how the Romans established Pax Romana.

One of the prime ways of establishing peace in the empire was through getting everyone to see the similarities in their religions. needing only to bridge the gap of language. since they all seemed to believe in the same gods. just having developed different names.

But the point of all this is, Christians are no more "new" than any of the neo pagans. the only religions that can even come close to calling Abrahamics new are religions that survived in the far east.
>>
>>30390854
only a little bit sorry, I spoke out of reactionary habit of condemning the assumed importance that the majority of christians hold for some reason. you are right the catholic church has dealt with darkness, and in no small way has contributed to it. Creating evil in order to extinguish it, or not. ancient evil has used the catholic church as a cover for centuries.
There are good people walking in the light blah blah that exist in the christian church, and I commend them, but I believe that their church has been tainted for too long for the "right hand path" to do any real good. It's like if the LGBT community, no, the IDF trying to claim the Nazi swastika as their new symbol. It has a Long and dark history of meaning one thing, and trying to change it to mean the exact opposite? makes me laugh. religion is for mental deficients and the broken. end of story.
>>
>>30390948
More effective, I'd say. The lower is technically the gun. The upper is just new parts. It's like an old soldier suddenly regaining his youth but keeping his wits and experience.

Now engrave a cross into the slide and get that shit blessed for one shot spoopy kills.
>>
>>30389550
Do plenty of ritual sacrifices to make sure all the daemons know to stay the fuck away. Flesh is currency, so spend a little of someone else's to ensure your safety.
>>
>>30390779
>I rebuke you satan in the name of Jesus Christ
thats all you need to know the rest is had by keeping a good relationship with Jesus Christ and following Him, and praying
>>
>>30390779
>tfw spiritual satanist.
>>
>>30390841
>I want weapons with souls.
look into thoughtforms, egregores servitores and god forms
>>
File: 1409493355743.jpg (153 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1409493355743.jpg
153 KB, 1440x900
>>30390972
Religion is very strange thing. It is because man is full of sin, and therefore fallible. Christianity, as it is in its pure form, is peaceful and loving. Humans are the ones who blatantly misinterpret and kill each other over said misinterpretations.

Also, what >>30390969 said. Any other old east religions have their form of demonic defense I'm sure, but as far as western culture, the Catholic Church is all we have. No other Christian sect has exorcists or guides on how to defend against evil. This >>30391064 is exactly what I'm talking about.

The church is hemorrhaging at the moment. Vatican II and the (((pope))) are slowly making it more and more modernist, and filled with degeneracy. Sure, Catholicism may not be the BEST option, but the alternative is Islam, and modern atheist degeneracy.
>>
>>30390969
>no religious system native to the west
because spirituality was based on surroundings,it was localised. You thanked the tree for its fruit, the land for its bountiful game or w/e, etc. I'm paraphrasing a ton, but there was also a widespread belief in an 'allfather' or Gaia or creator entity. this is true for 'pagan' tribes of europe, native american tribes, sumer and babylon, africa, etruscans, everyone. except the east/asia
did you study any religions besides judaism/chistianity? like literally anything else? the fact that genocides were committed in the name of judeochristianity, and that nearly all native north/central americans shit got pushed in to spread the word of a loving forgive god does not mean there were no other religions, or that those old ghosts are not still around.
>>
>>30391096
>the Catholic Church is all we have. No other Christian sect has exorcists or guides on how to defend against evil.
Not really. I've seen what most consider pagan practices work before. Voodoo, hoodoo, root work, and other folklore based practices are some potent stuff however you need to know what you're doing or be initiated into those traditions to work them properly. In theory ceremonial magic should work just as well but I don't know any ceremonial guys so I'm not sure.
>>
>>30389887
I actually own one of those that was sold as a toy. They're pretty fun to fuck around with, never knew it could be used against ghosts
>>
>>30389550

Paramormal threats like what, niggers?

Because outside of that there is no such thing dipshit.
>>
>>30391138
You're forgetting the first part of my statement.

As far as WESTERN CULTURE, the catholic church is the best. Yes, voodoo(While it is most likely black magic) can possibly work.

But protties don't have defense prayers. Baptists don't. Orthodox do, and they are the only exception to this. But every other christian sect just says "Just pray and believe in God and everything will be fine."
>>
>>30391102
I spent the majority of my paid education studying the classics. not particularly on Christianity.

I'm not saying there aren't older religions than the Abrahamic ones. but what i am saying is that all of the "old" religions that have a name in the west from before the coming of Christ ( i know shit all about Native American religions, so i'm not including them here) such as the Norse (which is really just a somewhat more popularized form of the general Germanic religions), the Greeks, the Romans, Iberian bear cults and pre celtic Britan's tree worshipers all have their base in a religious system that wasn't "native" to the land. one that came out from the East. it is no different than Christianity when it comes to age.
>>
File: 1464704509263.png (484 KB, 1460x1460) Image search: [Google]
1464704509263.png
484 KB, 1460x1460
>>30391096
>sin
Thats human nature, dude. practically a law of nature.
everything is dark or light or somewhere in between, Yin and Yang, or yin in the yang or yang in the yin. I don't say good and evil because evil is often thought to be good by one side and vice versa, things usually just *are*. that said I'm gonna be a bit hypocritical, because humans are like that.
sure there are humans with broken brains or mental health issues that need an understanding of human goodness in order to attempt not to be a wendigo or a sociopath or any number of the other -paths, but I maintain that religion is a form of crowd control, not a legitimate spiritual defense.
The *feelings* or intent that is generated when saying something like >>30391064 is more powerful than the words or meaning behind them. There are more effective ways and beings to call on.
>>
>>30389732
>>30389838
>>30389863
>>30390596
White ash could also refer to ash from burnt bones. There are no ash trees near skinwalker territory i.e. Navajo Lands.
>>
>>30389550

>implying the demon won't take your soul when you commit suicide as you are basically guaranteed to go to hell at that point.
>>
>>30391182
>Yes, voodoo(While it is most likely black magic) can possibly work.
>voodoo = black magic
Oh god that's funny as hell.
>western civilization only has Christiandom to fall back on
If you say so. I've called on various gods and goddesses from western traditions and they work just fine.
>>
File: Cthulhu_Saves_1.jpg (155 KB, 1040x988) Image search: [Google]
Cthulhu_Saves_1.jpg
155 KB, 1040x988
>>30391203
neat. it seemed like you had some formal education in the field, I've just read a fuckton of books on various stuff over the years. I just find the history of judeo-christianity more repugnant than some druidic cult that sacrificed a virgin every 20 years or whatever and never bothered anyone outside of their valley

Christianity is just a larger branch of the branch of monotheistic beliefs that followed where humans travelled. European beliefs originated in the east(arguably southeast) because thats where humans started from. all the religions may very well be based on one or two old, OLD belief systems, and everything may stem from there, and that is where I think the power lies, not in the ghost of a man named Jesus or Mohammd or Horus

though that is belief, as far as weaponry goes, jesus would be like a tricked out competition AR, and the old forgotten gods would be like an A-10
>>
>>30390408
>Wicca is bullshit
>In an occult thread
No U
>>
>>30391510
>is bullshit in what's already a bullshit field of study.
it's one thing to go on old superstitious bullshit, it's another thing to make it up as you go.
>>
>>30391447
Different anon but this is how I've always seen it as well.
>though that is belief, as far as weaponry goes, jesus would be like a tricked out competition AR, and the old forgotten gods would be like an A-10
Good way of putting it. The more beilef a system has the more power behind it. It's hard to beat Christians 2,000 or so years of faith backing it up.
>>
>>30391522
>>30391510

Old superstition were at one point make it up as you go. You're both splitting hairs.
>>
>>30391522
It's cobbled together from a bunch of REALLY OLD bullshit, with the human snacrifices removed, and 'nice things' added.

It's moderately more legitimate than Tolkein.
>>
>Scared of le spoopy demons
>Not getting disappeared in the woods Missing 411 style

If you go inna woods and haven't checked out Miissing 411 you're asking for the rape/murder by sasquatch/skinwalkers/gnomes.
>>
File: 1452280774607.png (273 KB, 560x366) Image search: [Google]
1452280774607.png
273 KB, 560x366
>>30391537
That's what I was trying to say.
>>
File: FEAR Combat Community 1.jpg (310 KB, 1791x1306) Image search: [Google]
FEAR Combat Community 1.jpg
310 KB, 1791x1306
>paranormal threats

Call First Encounter Assault Recon team.
>>
>>30391553
1. Avoid bright colors
2. Don't go alone
3. Don't go without a gun
4. Take a personal emergency beacon
>>
>>30391590
5. Leave bodies where they took you.
>>
>>30389550
>house is haunted
>carrying a gun

Pretty sure you can shoot and kill the dead!
Best thing to do is fucking move, or burn the house to the ground.
>>
>>30391600
6. If you enter an area with no sounds whatsoever stop and assume defensive posture.
>>
>>30391617
7. Always carry a dead man's switch
>>
>>30391627
8. Mag dump
9. Reload
10. Repeat step 8
>>
>>30391531
my theory is, by believing in any of the faiths that started off from the old ancient faiths, you are actually supporting the old ancient belief system.
christianity is just serving as the message protocol in the AncientGodPowah<--VoIP<--you
so the ancient unnamable belief system is kept alive by the very belief in a higher power, the names have not much to do with it other than having something to chant while congregated
>>
>>30391705
That's similar to the Kabbalah's idea that the highest and most powerful/true/etc form of God in kether at the top of the tree of life is a being that simply is. Doesn't judge, doesn't punish, it simply always has existed and always will exist. It's also worth noting that the beilef with Kabbalah is that you cannot get to that level without years of preparation otherwise your soul/consciences will try to reunite with God and "cause your body to burst into flames". Trippy shit.
>>
>>30389624
Beautiful
>>
File: sororitas exorcist.jpg (49 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
sororitas exorcist.jpg
49 KB, 600x620
>>30390033
>Not mounting a church orchan
>Not blasting hymns that smite all unholy entities in a 2 mile radius
>>
>>30391734
>They invented stand alone complexes a gorillian years ago.
Every time I read this, I want to read Kabbalah, but every time I try, I'm stabbed in the attention span by spooky language.
>>
This seems like the best place to ask.

I've been hearing something around the farm. Haven't seen anything yet but I've heard something like the alien sounds from old movies and smell something sweet like fresh cut sugar cane. This has happened 3 times in the last 2 weeks.
>>
>>30394276
I seriously don't want to take this to /x/
>>
>>30394276

I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>30394276
Classic Lamia.
>>
>>30389550
>Or if the demon is too strong I'll just off myself with a shot to the head.
What makes you think that will let you get away from a supernatural threat?

A ghost or demon is a creature of the spiritual world; it's going to be at its weakest in this world. If you kill yourself, you'll just be releasing your soul from your body, where the spooky thing can get you even more easily.
>>
>>30394454
Care to elaborate?

I'm in central Alabama on a 15 acre chicken farm if that helps. So far 4 this year before they started getting locked up at night.
>>
File: tegu.jpg (99 KB, 740x370) Image search: [Google]
tegu.jpg
99 KB, 740x370
>>30394540
You may have a problem with one of these scaly niggers.

They're spreading throughout the American southeast, and are basically monsters. They get to be almost man-sized and eat anything smaller than themselves.
>>
And the Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, O Satan! The Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is not this a brand plucked from the fire?”

If you have salvation in Christ the devil cannot control you
>>
>>30389643
Iron fucks with faeries, you reduced-fat nigger.
>>
>>30394276
>>30394540
Leave a chicken restrained outdoors at night with a video camera watching it.

See what comes to take it.
>>
>>30389822
Started watching this

Does it ever change from being a "monster of the week" thing? They're neat encounters, but having the ending always be "And then they killed it" must get old.

Though I'm only 2 episodes in to the first season
>>
>>30396940
It changes to a more linear story and involves a lot more about demons and angels, God and Satan. But beyond season 5 is pretty much shit.
>>
Mates, ghosts operate on sound. They are physical echoes. If you gotta ghost problem lead probably wont help. Gotta get a sound gun going. Like the kind they use for animals and just run a bunch of frequencies through it.

Or just play Van Halen's Panama on repeat until they ask you to stop.

Just make sure to wear ear protection.
>>
>>30396975
>Play van halen's panama
>wear ear protection
Pick one
>>
>>30396994
I imagine the ghost pulling a noriega and begging for it to stop would distract you from your musical enjoyment.
>>
>>30389550

If it were a legitimate cryptid, my Mosin would be loaded and ready. For regular ghost shit? Who cares.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466839306232.jpg (25 KB, 1134x315) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466839306232.jpg
25 KB, 1134x315
>>30389620
Okay Sam, you toast the bones I'll run distraction
>>
>>30390259
Asatru vet here. Most ancient cultures attested that a weapon could obtain a soul (and even personality) of its own after it was tried and tested in battle. "Powerful" weapons were often named and passed father to son to preserve this strength within their family. Give your rifle a name, or find what your grandfather called it, and go do great shit.
>>
File: Skinwalkers.jpg (81 KB, 1156x764) Image search: [Google]
Skinwalkers.jpg
81 KB, 1156x764
Best way to deal with paranormal shit is with your penis. Or a kukri.
>>
Another night, same thing. Walked around the tree line towards the back of the clearing but this time all the dogs at the neighbors house, about 2k yds away, were going nuts. Ours wouldn't come out of the dog house. First time he's done that. This is the dog that brought me a live coyote because he saw me shoot one.
>>
File: TOS-1 Buratino.jpg (181 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
TOS-1 Buratino.jpg
181 KB, 1024x682
>>30391975
>take this
>stick a keyboard on it
Best anti spoop weapon.
>>
why would you shoot a ghost?
its a better idea to trap it and harvest its ecoplasm for use in spooky fleshlight. or even better, blackmail it for ghost blowjobs.
>>
So, what does an old Cap & Ball revolver need, to be effective against paranormal things?
>>
File: ghost trapping.png (8 KB, 777x236) Image search: [Google]
ghost trapping.png
8 KB, 777x236
>>30397627
>>trapping a ghost
this is what came to mind
>>
>>30397228
Solution: Shoot your dog and buy your neighbour's dog.
tl;dr go do the chicken and camera thing instead of making shitty spooky stories.
>>
>not anointing your gateway in holy oil
>not handloading shotshells with rock salt and incense
>not sewing purity seals into your plate carrier
>not carrying a supersoaker full of holy water as a holdout piece
>>
>>30399645
>supersoaker full of holy water

That reminds me of the holy water balloon launcher from Lost Boys: The Tribe.

"Pop goes the weasel."
>>
>Dudeist minister, formerly dealt with being possessed, actually turned him to my side
>wife is a witch
I think I'm well enough armed to deal with Inquisition 2.0 when it happens.
>>
>>30399735
Wait....what? Are you the Dudeist minister who was possessed?

And your wife is a witch?

Also, how is Dudeism? It seems like more of a way of life rather than a religion, though I know people treat it as such. What does a Dudeist minister do? Do you give sermons? I have so many questions...
>>
>>30399850
Yes, I was possessed years ago.

Dudeism is more of a philosophy, inspired mainly by Taoism. We just call it a "religion" because that's what the US calls this sort of thing. Also, I was licensed to perform marriages in Nevada. As for doing anything, I've been known to counsel people and give advice, but working too hard would go against the Dudeist spirit.
>>
>>30389550
Firstly, >>>/x/

Secondly, how the fuck are you gonna shoot a ghost?
>>
>>30389550
>Does anyone use their guns to protect against paranormal threats?

Hell no.

One of the common tactics of demons is to make you go nuts or hallucinate things. If I'm up against a demon, having a gun on me is one of the last things I want due to the fact that they're ineffective against the paranormal, and the fact that the demon may try to trick me into shooting an innocent just to cause undue suffering.

Demons are defeated by being right with God, be damned what a bunch of assytrues and atheists want to say on the matter.
>>
File: 1466878030576-k.png (67 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1466878030576-k.png
67 KB, 500x333
>>30399975
>guns are dangerous
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.