[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1465769388689.png (87 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1465769388689.png
87 KB, 342x342
>Lived with EEEEEEEEEEEEEE all my life
>Only notice it when its quiet
>Or when thinking about it
>Earpro's make the EEEE appear
>Try shooting without Earpro's
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>The EEEEEEEEE'ing has not gotten worse

Am I fucked /K/?
>>
Yes.
>>
I saw a commercial one time that they're experimenting with something to stop the EEEEEE. Here I think this is it:

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/so-doctors-have-found-a-way-to-stop-it-but-what-exactly-is-tinnitus

Yes I know it is from Vice, yes I know they're cancer, it was the first linky I clinky.
>>
I listened to a lot of Heavy Metal through highschool, still do.

Been to a lot of concerts and I Eeeeeeeeeeee like a motherfucker. Always tell my sister who listens to music fullblast on her headphones that she is going to regret it but she wasnt having any of that.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sucks I can never experience true silence.
>>
>same situation as OP had the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for as long as I can remember.
>Only sometimes it will get really loud and intrusive for 10-15 seconds
>Have always used double earpro

Why did I have to be born with shitty ears?
>>
I'm fairly outdoors oriented. Work with the Park Service doing surveying and river work quite a bit through highschool and into adulthood. Love every second. Also love firearms.

>favorite part of surveying is being inawoods and being quiet as fuck.
>no bitching
>no complaining
>just me and muh river
>suddenly EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I had it in the past but last three years are terrible.
>can hardly sit in silence
>need music or conversation to not jump off of a cliff
>friends always ask why I have my tv on in my house watching the same movies
>gottakeeptheeeeeeeeeaway.jpg
>yeah guys, I just love Band of Brothers so much I keep it rolling all day while I cook or clean

On the bright side, I'm not such a loner when it comes to being outdoors now that I tend to take a friend. Fun stuff I guess...
>>
>>30389521
>tfw the same has been happening to me
>tfw don't want to use white noise machines incase someone tries breaking in or a coyote or stray tries eating my chickens and rabbits
Prayer works for me, though the same effect could probably be done with solving math problems in your head or something else requiring directed mental focus.
>>
>>30389370

Don't forget to thanks dad for bringing you on the fun range when you were a baby.
>>
>>30389564
I usually have a movie on like I said, music is okay but it mostly just depresses me for some reason. Best method I found is singing when alone in the woods. Learned some decent songs and people like it when you can belt out a few songs when hiking. Gets me by.
>>
>>30389132
EEEEEEEEEEEEE occasionally pops into my life now and again with various frequency. Nothing bad or permanent

However I don't want to end up like my Grandpa who has very bad hearing loss from working in loud factory conditions without earpro
>>
>>30389585
Dad doesn't and never has taken me shooting.
I think I'm just cursed.
>>
I get this eeeeeeeeeee or ringing occasionally. My psych teacher said it's caused by dying nerves or something in your ear, when you hear the ring it is the last time you'll hear that frequency. As we get older we lose higher frequency hearing. But Idk why it would last forever. I've also heard of this hum that lasts forever and drives people to suicide.
>>
You guys realise that appart by living in a non urban environnement and listening to music less than 20 min a day at moderate volume EVERYONE end up with a eeeeeeeee after they turn 35.

You just have to accept it, i did nothing wrong with music and i am a nogun and i still have it since i am 15(why???? I guess shit genes because my dad had it quite young too).

Don't use white noise DURING the day, you'll only worsen it.

Ofc if it keeps you from sleeping then yeah white noise is great but using background noise during hours will make the degeneration even faster
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.