[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are 50BMG rounds so darn expensive? Surely they can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Why are 50BMG rounds so darn expensive?

Surely they can't cost that much to make.
>>
>>30388988
Have you ever seen one?
>>
>>30389086
Yeah but do they really cost 5 dollars? That's way too much. I feel like I'm getting cheated.
>>
>>30388988
>Surely they can't cost that much to make.
order a trainload and you'll get a discount
>>
>>30389122
>5 dollars
Maybe quit buying them from bass pro shop
>>
>>30389159
How much can YOU buy them for then?
>>
>>30389164
http://gunbot.net/ammo/rifle/50bmg/
>>
>>30389164
You can buy new federal for like 2.65 a round.
>>
You can get them for $2-3 all day long.
>>
>Surely they can't cost that much to make.
IPhone 6s don't cost 500+ bucks to produce either.
Don't they teach basic economics in schools now?
>>
>>30389215
current economics courses go like this

>whites are evil and racist so they should pay for everybody elses everything.
>the government is all knowing and all powerful, they can legislate society into a post scarcity utopia if only we get enough brown people and womyn in there to """do the right thing"""
>>
>>30388988
Because they take about 6 time as much powder as conventional rifle rounds, have fuckhuge bullets, and barely anyone uses them in the civilian market. Supply and demand.
>>
File: 1466629739220.jpg (10 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1466629739220.jpg
10 KB, 251x242
>>30388988
> incindiary
> three fucking times

Good job perpetuating the stereotype that most gun enthusiasts are illiterate rednecks. How fucking hard is it to get such a simple fucking word right?
>>
>>30389348
Recently graduated from HS. That is not what our economics class was like at all.
>>
>>30389215
>Don't they teach basic economics in schools now?
Nope.
>>
>>30389407
Really? I graduated a few years ago and

>the government is all knowing and all powerful, they can legislate society into a post scarcity utopia if only we get enough brown people and womyn in there to """do the right thing"""

Pretty much summed up my economics and government classes. Also

>FDR is God and The New Deal his holy will and testament.
>>
>>30389407
Congratulations. Do you know what the IOWA test was? How about common core?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.