[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
West Texas & New Mexico /K/ommandos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: ayy.gif (64 KB, 518x478) Image search: [Google]
ayy.gif
64 KB, 518x478
>The thread no one was asking for edition

Made a slack: westtexnewmex.slack.com trying to get /k/ommandos around here to get together, maybe even plan an innadesert adventure.

I know you guys are out there.
>>
>>30386601
yeah were here OP

which city are you from
>>
>>30386601

In the El Paso.

You?
>>
Odessa here.
>>
>>30386728
las cruces
>>
>>30386806

Have you guys been getting triple digit temperatures as well?
>>
>>30386836

Paul?
>>
>>30386848
no
>>
>>30386601
In Abilene
>>
>>30386601
I've driven through there anon. Most of that is empty land. Just give it up.
>>
>>30386871

Cool, so that's one more.

>>30386882
Nice, how are things there?

>>30386888
A man can dream though
>>
>>30386984
theres quite a few in el paso
know of any good shops there
>>
>>30387302

Really? I've never met any around here.

I only use West Texas Firearms, but there are a few others around here.
>>
>>30386601
Glorietta / Santa Fe Area of New Mex.
I've only been to El Paso in TX had a fun time. Last trip to TX was scrapped due to all that rain and flooding ya'll had.
>>
>>30386728
What's up my fellow El Pasoan?!
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 299x213) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 299x213
>>30386601
Former Lubbock resident. Stuck in Austin again. Kill me.
>>
>>30387401

Ayy, what side of town are you in bruh?

>>30387414

Damn, what takes you to Austin?
>>
>>30387423
Born and raised in a little town about 20 miles outside of it. Family ranches out near alpine and I went to Texas Tech and have family in Midland and Del Rio. But my dad's a lobbyist and I moved back home for hopefully law school at UT.
>>
>>30387437

Nice man, how's Austin been?
>>
>>30387480
Eh, pretty good because I know lots of landowners. Friend has a ranch with a freshly built range on it not 30 minutes from my folks. Going to the coast a lot with old friends that have beach houses. I dearly miss Lubbock and working in the oil patch (one day per week then office stuff). The people are better out there and cost of living is better.

Where would you wanna hold a shoot like this? I'm guessing NM because Texas is almost all private land?
>>
>>30387509

Cool, sound like some you guys have all done pretty well for yourselves.

Right; there's the Butterfield range (outdoors & free) which could be a good spot to do an initial meetup & headcount, and plenty of ghost towns for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. stuff too.

There was an anon who owned land in the Odessa/Midland area, so that's also a possible option to meet & shoot.
>>
>>30386984
Abilene is very nice and quiet
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.