[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit = gun rights?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: brexit-shutterstock2.jpg (297 KB, 3200x1956) Image search: [Google]
brexit-shutterstock2.jpg
297 KB, 3200x1956
So now that its independence day for the U.K. any British /k/omandos know if this will open up a chance to get some of your gun rights back?

And with the pound losing value and your country split in half any shtf worries?
>>
But Britain has much stricter gun laws than the EU does.

If California left the union, it would still be just as shit.
>>
>>30385630
GG EU rest in piss
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3657160/Britain-brink-EU-referendum-result-knife-edge-Leave-scores-HUGE-victory-Sunderland-outperforms-predictions-Swansea-Remain-pins-hopes-London.html
>>
>>30385641
Probably worse.
I used to be in Illinois and all of the gun rights we had was because the US Supreme Court forced Illinois to allow stuff.
>>
brexit doesn't turn the conservatives into a non-leftist party
>>
>>30385641
True but I'm wondering if this represents some sort of paradigm shift in the mentality of the average Britain.

Perhaps this means people will start to migrate towards the realization that a harsh Independence is better than a coddled subjugation.

The reason that I think gun rights are going to make a comeback is because I think britons are ready to start standing on their own Feet Again
>>
I thought for sure those bongs would remain part of the EU.

I'm happy for you, Brits. May garage-made Stens and the Muslim exodus be in your future.
>>
>>30385630
It wont make them worse.

But I doubt it will get better.

As an Ausfalian with a British Citizenship I am pretty happy for them. Even though it means my UK Passport wont be a Europoor passport anymore its not that big a deal. I think the fundemental loss of UK sovereignty to the EU was intolerable.
>>
Any brits wana chime in on weather or not there will be any civil unrest?
I mean the pound is sinking faster then a civilian merchant ship in U-Boat country?
>>
>>30385932
That was always going to happen, but give it a few years and it will climb again, once everyone realises that all that's really happened is that the UK is now officially independent of the EU.
Just wait for the fallout in the rest of EU now, I give it a couple of years tops until its completely fallen apart.
Though back on topic, I seriously doubt it will change our gun laws, but it might make the government think twice before trying force more shitty laws onto us.
>>
>>30385932
Nah wont be any unrest.

Well unless the inner city folks wanted to remain riot.

Unless of course they do what some of the lefties want and thats to outright ignore the result. I think that would lead to bloodshed very quickly.
>>
>>30385759
No anon. The people that wanted to leave were the same people that enacted the gun laws. Scotland was the majority of the stay. You have your demographics off
>>
Sinn Fein is clamoring for Irish unification ASAP right now. What are the chances that the Troubles might reignite?
>>
>>30386580

This. /k/ommandos are applying American political trends to the UK. The rural/urban divide appears switched, urban England is conservative and anti gun (which is actually something historically associated with the right) and rural Scotland is liberal.
>>
>>30385630
Good job shooting the economy in the head you Limey fucks.
>>
>>30385630
Lets just see falls apart faster: the uk or the eu? Cant wait to see both of it, since scottland and n.ireland want to stay in the eu while in europe itself the scepticism grows.

t. a kraut
>>
File: 1436381690549.jpg (956 KB, 1000x1496) Image search: [Google]
1436381690549.jpg
956 KB, 1000x1496
UK was and still is a proud nation of strong individuals. Congratulations on your Independence Day.
>>
congratulations from switzerland!

you actually did it, you absolute madmen!

probably won't change any gun related legislation, at least not in the near future but keep walking the path of freedom and independence and you will succeed.
>>
>>30385630
The futile rage and bitchiness over at Reddit is lovely to behold.
>>
It could trigger another Scotland independence referendum because they want to stay in Europe. If that happens then some of our biggest anti gun people won't have a say in our laws. It would make passing such legislation easier.
However, nothing will happen in the foreseeable future. We just get to spend the next decade unpicking this fucking mess.
>>
File: 1466738664087.png (569 KB, 830x501) Image search: [Google]
1466738664087.png
569 KB, 830x501
I am so happy to see a resurgence of pride and nationalism. Great job guys.

Your gun laws weren't always as cucked as they are today. You can change them too.

Trump will win November. We're gonna work together to unfuck this planet. We have a lot of work to do.
>>
>>30386614
Well of course the Right in England is anti-gun.

Why would the aristocracy and the well-heeled want the rabble to be able to get their grubby little paws on firearms? It's not like those peons have land to hunt on.
>>
>>30386614
>urban England is conservative
Citation fucking needed

With all the immigrants in London? Conservative? I doubt
>>
>>30385630
With the EU exit goes the last hope of britbongs ever owning handguns.
The unified EU gun laws would be bad for anyone except the Brits. In EU pistols will be allowed for sport shooters on 5 year licenses, opposed to the current UK total ban.
The UK won't get their guns back, they got rid of those on their own accord. The only difference now will be that the city folks will have an easier time going after the remaining guns since there is no EU inertia to hold them back.
>>
>>30385630
Maybe.
>>
>>30387628
Heh, Obama just had a speech saying Britain fucked up their trade with the US since everything up till then was negotiated via the EU.
>>
>>30391120
Obama outright threatened the UK in his last visit
>>
>>30385630
yea sure m8 the nanny state of new-pakistan just waited for the chance to get it's guns back from the evil EU
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.