[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in the market for my first two guns. I want a compact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: beretta vs walther.jpg (231 KB, 847x780) Image search: [Google]
beretta vs walther.jpg
231 KB, 847x780
I'm in the market for my first two guns. I want a compact in 380 and a full size in 9mm.
I've narrowed it to a Beretta 85fs and a 92fs or a Walther PKK and a P99.
Which one is looking like the better option?
>>
File: my fav keyboard.jpg (719 KB, 1800x973) Image search: [Google]
my fav keyboard.jpg
719 KB, 1800x973
You know what to do.
>>
Berettas are sexy, that should be reason enough to pick at least one of them. Get the 92 and the 85, or the PKK if you want something a bit different.
>>
Are we long lost brothers? Bought a PPK a few months ago and love it. I don't need skin on my right hand anyway.

I've been eyeing the Beretta 92A1 for a 9mm next.
>>
>>30382016
It be two Berettas or two Wallthers. No mitch match.
>>
>>30380980
Titanium slide P99 is so sexy, I wish they didn't have finish issues and still made them.
>>
File: sweet glocks.jpg (660 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
sweet glocks.jpg
660 KB, 1600x1067
>>30385259
That one's an MR9 by Magnum Research. It's stainless steel, no rusting, no flaking like the Walther Titaniums.
>>
>>30385337
Oh, so it is. Learn something new everyday. Are the slides interchangeable? I'm assuming it isn't on the California safe handgun roster, so I can't really buy it, but the slide I could probably get.
>>
>>30380974
>I've narrowed it to a Beretta 85fs and a 92fs
basically the same gun, you wont have t familiarize yourself with two but Id get bored with hat and want to different styles

>Walther PKK and a P99.
p99 isnt exactly rare but theyre not as common as others. The ppk isnt totally great to shooter I prefer it in .32

thats the only problems I see, aside from prefernece. Why not do a walther p99 and get the beretta 85 or vice versa. Reallly it comes down to the
>p99 would be the most practical cc
>92fs isnt a bad ccw, but alittle big and again p99 is more practical
>85fs is just a smaller 92fs, and overall a big .380. Probably easier to shoot then the walther
>walther is better for deep cover carry
>>
File: P9P9Q.jpg (748 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
P9P9Q.jpg
748 KB, 1800x1200
>>30385737
Yeppo.

Don't know if they sell slides, and it's a near certainty that it's not on the handguns list.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.