[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Glockfags btfo yet again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1465416040148.png (50 KB, 491x419) Image search: [Google]
1465416040148.png
50 KB, 491x419
>All these tales of the 1911 in use were a glock or 92fs would have failed

http://www.sightm1911.com/1911-Myth.htm

>post yfw 9mm fags on suicide watch
>>
>.45 ACP
Have fun with your little peashooter. 10mm master race
>>
tell me more about your $2000 meme gun that only shoots seven bullets
>>
>>30380809
>10mm
enjoy being broke
>>
>>30380574
I don't know what is going on here and I'm not gonna bother to find out, but I am gonna say that any handgun that is not a 45acp Stainless Smith and Wesson Auto is basically shit.
>>
>>30380999

>10mm is expensive

when will these meme die? sure there are some really expensive rounds made but there are plenty affordable plinking/range rounds

I suppose anything that isn't steel 9mm is too rich for your blood
>>
>>30380999
>Poorfags think their opinion is valid
10mm isn't even that expensive. ~$350 for 1000 rounds is reasonable, and if you don't buy ammo in bulk, then what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>seven round capacity of le meme .45 ACP
>obsolete design
>price in the thousands for a decent gun
>history of failures and one of the most hated American service weapons

Yeah OK kid.
>>
>Billy twisted around, drew his Colt Government and fired. It is said that the round lifted the prisoner up in the air, and he was quite dead by the time he hit the ground. My dad was a police officer for a while and served with Billy, so the tale comes from fairly reliable sources.

This is what lolonly9mms actually believe.
>>
File: bigger_bait.jpg (27 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
bigger_bait.jpg
27 KB, 680x680
>>30381089
>one of the most hated american service weapons
-1/10 made me reply
>>
Why can't they just make a modern day 1911 that holds more than 10 rounds?
>>
>>30381089
>obsolete design
copied by almost every decent handgun today

Browning tilting barrel
>>
>>30383140
They do, its called the browning hi power and cz75
>>
>>30381089
>obsolete design

top kek

I have zero nostalgia for 1911s. thought it was all just memes until i tried one. perfect triggers. slim profile. just about zero muzzle flip. it was a .45 that shot like a 9mm
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.