[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New ukrain bullpup lads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11
File: m1.jpg (390 KB, 916x1200) Image search: [Google]
m1.jpg
390 KB, 916x1200
New ukrain bullpup lads
>>
File: m2.jpg (458 KB, 916x1200) Image search: [Google]
m2.jpg
458 KB, 916x1200
>>
Does it use standard AK mags? If so, that grip is gonna be a bitch
>>
Holy fuck what yhe hell are they thinking. This is just an akm with a bullpup kit. Its not a new rifle, its literally a fucking akm with a bullpop kit on it. Bullpop because its bullshit. Id anybody is retarded enough to think this is in any way a good idea or hell new they need to leave. Also, it looks cool as fuck and i want one for my slavashitter stuff.
>>
>>30378356
I want to see this thing with a 45 round mag in it
>>
>>30378361
What's the difference between a Fort 221 and a Tavor? They look alike, could one be a licensed variant with differences?
>>
>>30378453
>30378453
yep.
>>
>>30378356
>Ukraine

No such thing
>>
I own no Slav. Unless xd counts for corats. I want this Slav. I'm Slavivating.
>>
>>30378356
>side ejecting bullpup
dropped
>>
>>30378356
Why do so many bullpups have that weird trigger guard that covers the whole grip? What purpose does this serve?
>>
Why does this think look like it's gonna handle like a brick
>>
>>30378493
3.2kg m8, do you even into readings comrade
>>
>Fire selector is still an unmodified safety lever
>Added a crossbolt trigger "safety"

Whew, top tier engineering right here.
>>
>>30378544
nothing wrong with AK lever m8. stop being a bitch.
>>
>>30378491

There's no opportunity for a mag well grip on a bullpup, which is more feasible hold because of the OAL and balance.
>>
>>30378356
It's just an AKM in a bullpup kit.
>>
>>30378453
>could one be a licensed variant
Obviously. Licensed variants of IMI guns like the Tavor and Negev are basically all that Fort still has in production.
>>
>>30378361
>Comercial variant available for sport shooters and hunters
IMPORTS WHEN!?
>>
i am cheeki for breeki
>>
File: m91_0[1].png (171 KB, 1024x296) Image search: [Google]
m91_0[1].png
171 KB, 1024x296
How about serb SVD lads

Semiautomatic sniper rifle M91 is designed on the basis of well-known Kalashnikov system.
Basic request of police and army forces - exceptional precision at large distances - is fulfilled and confirmed in extreme environments.
Barrel is made of high quality materials and its interior is chorem plated, which provides long service life and excellent precision.
The rifle has two safety systems:

mechanical safety - with two positions - safe / fire
safety system that prevents firing before the bolt is locked

Gas flow regulator enables the use of this weapon in extreme environments and the weapon can function when it is very dirty.
The ergonomics of the stock provides safe and comfortable position of the shooter during firing.
Iron sights with tritium tubes enable aming in conditions of low visibility.
The base fixed on the left side of the receiver enables the assembly of various types of optical-electronic devices.
Flash hider, threaded to the muzzle, masks the position of the shooter during the fire.
Flash hider can be quickly and easily assembled to the rifle; it reduces the noise level by at least 12dB and gives wrong impression about the position of the source of the sound.

Complete set:

Sniper rifle M91
4 spare magazines
Sling
Optical sight
Cleaning kit
Spare parts
Bag
Handling and maintenance instruction manuals

Optionally, at customer's request, the set can include the following:

Silencer
>>
File: 5771394.jpg (77 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
5771394.jpg
77 KB, 1280x768
>>30378356
it is not new though
it is the lastest VERP
>>
>>30378689
It isn't an SVD.
>>
>>30378356
Shit. Ukraine should be embarrassed. They obviously have the capability to develop products based on their aviation and armor products. Stop wasting money on dumb shit until the military there actually wants to move away from the AK-74. When they do, develop a decent 5.56 rifle like every other former eastern block nation.
>>
>>30378356
important question:

does a 75 round drum fit?
>>
>>30378453
I thought that too until I saw the difference in weight and rate of fire. I think It's just aesthetically similar.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 684x641) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 684x641
>>30378423
>anybody is retarded enough to think this is in any way a good idea or hell new they need to leave. >Also, it looks cool as fuck and i want one for my slavashitter stuff.

I'd make fun of you, but I feel the same way about so much shit I see on here.
>>
>Bullpup with a mag release next to the trigger.

Well, I've been waiting for someone to do this...might just be worth the price of admission.
>>
>>30378857

If it can accept standard AK mags, then surely, a drum would fit aswell.
>>
File: bxRskWNnoik.jpg (36 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
bxRskWNnoik.jpg
36 KB, 540x960
Didn't the only ammo factory in Ukraine get blown up when it got taken over by the Russians... I mean Separatists?

Also posting Ukraine pics, I miss Ukraine threads but don't miss the shilling
>>
File: Djwxm_EtLUw.jpg (123 KB, 609x1080) Image search: [Google]
Djwxm_EtLUw.jpg
123 KB, 609x1080
>>
>>30378356
>AK with polymer bits making it bullpup

neva bin dun befo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrZHa15OMHk
>>
File: CIA.jpg (45 KB, 384x409) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
45 KB, 384x409
>>30378689
The guys on AKfiles have been begging Century/Zastava to import this fucking this for years.

I think Century International Arms got a few shipments into the US a year ago but sent them all to middle eastern "Moderate Rebels" through some government arms program.
>>
File: 1327493402[1].jpg (16 KB, 700x221) Image search: [Google]
1327493402[1].jpg
16 KB, 700x221
Why did they leave the standard fire selector lever and then put on an additional safety?

Why not use AK 12 pattern rifle as a base?

So they could then move a safety/fire select thumb switch.
>>
Its cool looking but guts wise its an ak, be cool to have a factory 5.45 bullpup but thats the only reason i want one
>>
>>30379710
That is one thin barrel.
>>
>>30379757
stamped sheet metal receiver.

why have a heavier and longer lasting barrel, when you will have to rebuild the rifle before barrel wears out?
>>
>>30379788

Seriously m8? Stamped receivers last longer than milled. They bend rather than crack.

Hell, I bent the fuck out of my SAR-3's receiver while whacking it against a log to try to get a stuck butt stock off, and it still shoots fine. Carrier rails are a little wonky but the gun doesn't seem to be any worse off.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (129 KB, 655x578) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
129 KB, 655x578
>>30378471
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.