[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ready for some rage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: choose-weapon-11_23_11-920-18.jpg (215 KB, 919x594) Image search: [Google]
choose-weapon-11_23_11-920-18.jpg
215 KB, 919x594
http://abc7chicago.com/news/family-plans-to-destroy-$5-million-weapons-stockpile-inheritence/1395873/

tl;dr
>shitcago
>collector found dead of natural causes
>according to the article, he had: 1,500 guns, "6.5 Tons of Ammo", $250k cash and more than a dozen "survival-type vehicles".
>no will written, closest family would inherit
>Estate valued at $5 Million
>family doesn't care about the money
>wants everything destroyed "to send a message"

thanks shitcago
>>
Article says LA.

The dumb mother fuckers could have made a shit ton of cash or all that glorious steel.
>>
File: c2a.jpg (28 KB, 378x434) Image search: [Google]
c2a.jpg
28 KB, 378x434
You can feel the patriotism radiating off of that picture.
>>
>"Chicago"
>everything in picture is Spanish
>2011
I hope that picture isn't related
>>
>>30370532
I can only pray to god that there are no Transferable Machine Gun in that collection.
>>
>>30370532
family wants weapons destroyed to "take a stand against the San Bernardino terrorists and the mass shooter in Orlando."

Ignoring the curious part about how they plan to take a stand against people who are already dead...

>take a stand against terrorists/mass shooters
>by disarming yourself

Liberals confirmed for natural selection.
>>
I'll be happy to "destroy" some of that ammo for them.
>>
>>30370532
we have to go steal this shit before its destroyed
>>
>We're going to throw away 5 million dollars instead of giving the family heirlooms to collectors that will keep them safe and out of the hands of evil people, and then donating the proceeds to the poor
These people are on the bleeding edge of hyper-retard. I hope every single one of them gets kidnapped by fucking druglords, tonight.
>>
>>30370595
yes, the patriotism of a cartel weapons seizure
>>
>>30370595
>>30370615
OP's pic is not related to the article. That is a Mexican gang seizure.
>>
File: 1451680667638.jpg (76 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
1451680667638.jpg
76 KB, 460x550
>>30370532
Honestly, he probably died of shock when they told him they'd destroy it after he discussed the coming will with the heirs
>>
Even in death your guns aren't safe from noguns relatives
>>
>>30370532
Fucktards are fucktards.

When the country is burning and rapefugees are depositing rapefugee cum in their orifices, they'll probably still not realize their mistakes because they're retards.
But at least we will be unraped and uncucked.
>>
>>30370891
Oh the main reason for a will and to entrust your estate to someone that will fill out your wishes.
>>
>>30370916
no, no, they'll offer gun offenders up to appease the rapefugees violent lusts, and then we join them and become rapefugees, and then they realize their mistakes
>>
>>30370925
I think this guy was convinced he'd never die, hence the weapon cache?
>>
Someone just rob these pricks, it's not like they'll notice anything gone.
>>
What true American heroes that guys family are. Sending this very important message.

Unfortunately, we already knew antiguns were sanctimonious, self righteous retards.
>>
>>30370532
HANG ON LADS

EX WIFE's LAWYER IS FIGHTING THEM IN COURT FOR IT BECAUSE SHE SAYS IT CAME FROM HER FORTUNE.

Let us pray she succeeds.

Which is probably one of the few time you will ever root for the women in divorce court.
>>
>>30370640
>Take a stand against Terrorists and others that want to kill us in horrible ways
>By disarming ourselves and encouraging other to to disarms themselves as well

"Take that you stupid evil terrorists!"
"Now we're completely defenseless against you!"
"HA!"
>>
>>30370532
>Yes, dear family, the guns are destroyed
>Keep them for myself
>>
>your grand kids may destroy your entire collection and call you a crazy old man as soon as you die
>at best they will trade them to police for $20 wal mart gift cards
>>
>>30371063
This anon is up to something.

Let's set up a "Guns Destroyers, Melter-Downers R Us" company next door to these assholes. They'd hire us for sure!

Then we send them pictures of lead melted down, just before we cast it into reloading bullets.
>>
>>30371052
Even if they could defend themselves they wouldn't because "every human life is sacred" and "killing ANYONE for ANY REASON is evil"
>>
>>30370532
>we don't want the potential 5 million dollars that could be donated to charities for stuff like building wells for clean water
>nah, let's destroy those guns because we want to send a political message out there that we don't like guns because they're loud and scary
>>
>>30371026
>EX WIFE's LAWYER IS FIGHTING THEM IN COURT FOR IT BECAUSE SHE SAYS IT CAME FROM HER FORTUNE.
>BECAUSE SHE SAYS IT CAME FROM HER FORTUNE.

Which means she wants some of her fortune back, which means she plans to sell the assets off, which means at least some of those firearms may end up back in private hands again.

God bless America and angry ex-wives.
>>
>>30371296
Yes.

Which is why we need some NRA or some progun single moms organization to hear about her plight ASAP.

Think of the chillguns!
>>
>>30370640
>family wants weapons destroyed to "take a stand against the San Bernardino terrorists and the mass shooter in Orlando."
More like pop a squat
>>
File: 1453772334432 - Copy.png (1 MB, 1163x1385) Image search: [Google]
1453772334432 - Copy.png
1 MB, 1163x1385
>>30370532
old news OP

some guy who claimed to be the Aliens' servant bought a bunch of guns to save humanity or something.

told his girlfriend he worked for the CIA/FBI and she never doubted it because he had warehouses of new in box guns

then one day he had a "heart attack" sitting in his vehicle on a hot summer day

now his family are being faggots about it I guess?
>>
>>30371455
just to clarify, he told someone else he thought aliens were telling him to buy every gun he could to distribute them to the people eventually, or something very similar
>>
File: damnit feels.png (152 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
damnit feels.png
152 KB, 633x758
>>30371469
>>30371455
assuming this was around 2012-2013 it's possible I suppose

>Dianne Kikestein's face when 30,000 angry patriots storm her compound
>>
>>30371112
You know, they didnĀ“t even have to sell the guns for money to help charity. They could have given them to poor families in shiity neighbourhoods or rural people who need to hunt or something.
>>
I really get the feeling were all going to become edge masters like Rorschach.
>the city looks up and shouts save us
>and I'll whisper back no
>with my fedora

Fuck man I don't want to become a fedora
>>
>>30371455
heard about that, he sounds nuts but was able to charm his "girlfriends" into going along with the story and buying him all that.

also
>mysterious heart attack
>millions of dollars in guns

something fishy was going on
>>
>man has a literal /k/andyland of guns, ammo, and vehicles.
>not a single relative took an interest in this hobby, which I assume he was enthusiastic about.
>>
File: 1422440714835.jpg (189 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1422440714835.jpg
189 KB, 768x1024
>>30371325
chainguns?
>>
>>30371492
No. No. We won't save them, we'll show them how to save themselves.

No Gods. No Demons. No Masters or Slaves. Only Men.
>>
File: 1305450460406.jpg (331 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1305450460406.jpg
331 KB, 1024x768
>>30370532
I remember when they found that collection

You've gotta be fucking kidding me
>>
>>30371492
Rorschach wasnt fat or neckbearded, I think we can let his fedora slide.
>>
>>30371325
Can we make it happen? Can we stop this great evil from happening?
>>
it makes other shit more valuable.

follow the money. always follow the money.
>>
>>30370637
Read the article. Everything was bought from a gunshop in California.
>>
I'm more pissed about a collector not caring about the value of the stuff that he should understand the value of. If he truly valued it, he would have protected it beyond his own mortality. Sounds like a family of jackasses.
>>
>>30371080
>not specifically leaving them all to the most pro gun familt member still alive, preferably a grandson or nephew whom you personally taught all you know
>>
>>30370532
>>collector found dead of natural causes
>inb4 autopsy
>inb4 it turns out a family member poisoned him
>inb4 under questioning, it comes out that the family hated that he had guns and poisoned him just to destroy them
>inb4 the family member(s) get tried for murder
>inb4 guns are donated to nra museum
a man can only dream
>>
>>30370532
How fucking stupid do you need to be to just light $5 million fucking dollars on fire?
>>
>>30372606
by being a liberal
>>
While we're on the subject of deceased owners of massive collections, anyone know what became of the /mu/ fag and his dad's horde?
>dat Red 9
>dat Mateba
>dat Gyrojet
>and a fuckton of NFA items
>>
>>30370532
fucking hilarious, they don't realize that most of these guns will be showing up in street corners sooner than later
>>
>>30373239
He went on to learn all he could about caring and maintaining the collection, so its pretty safe to say he's keeping them.
>>
>>30373239
He went to court and won the rights to them over his bitch stepmother, so they're safe for now
>>
>>30371026
You better remarry her if she wins faggot.
>>
i dont see a single "assault" rifle here.
a better option than destroying them would be to donate them to farmers who could use them against varmints and wild boar, since farmers are paid jack shit im sure they would appreciate it.

Hell, id appreciate one so i could go hunting this deer season and save hundreds on food.
>>
>>30370532
I'm not sure I care. I usually care but now I don't feel like caring. Wanna waste away 5 millions because your political ideology and oh so morally uprightness tells you so? Fine whatever. Ya know you could of deactivated them all and got a pretty penny out of it.

Ahh what the hell, they're probably too stupid to realize that.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.