[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thermal Optics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: thermal optic.jpg (3 KB, 282x395) Image search: [Google]
thermal optic.jpg
3 KB, 282x395
Is FLIR where it's at, or should I purchase a new car with all of that money?
>>
Why is the rest of her body even with the background? That makes it look like someone fucked a dead girl, or heated up that shit like hot pocket snatch snack.
>>
>>30363729
>Why is the rest of her body even with the background? That makes it look like someone fucked a dead girl, or heated up that shit like hot pocket snatch snack.

the vagina is hotter than the rest of the body during arousal. they probably just ran a filter on the image to scale the effect.
>>
>>30363807
>vagina is hotter than the rest of the body during arousal
I understand and that is clearly displayed, but what I was talking about was the fact that there is no discernible difference between the rest of her body and the background which there should be considering normal body temperature isn't equal to an average room temperature.
>>
>>30363840
Room is 96.5 degrees
>>
>>30363885
That seems unreasonable.
>>
>>30363907
As does the tightness of your asshole
>>
>>30363942
Is your asshole loose or something?
>>
I found a brand new handheld FLIR imager at work in the bottom of a locker l looked it up and it cost like $8200 or some shit. After playing with that one they are really awesome you can see liquid tank levels at 50ft and shit like that but not so much that I could justify spending the 6k or whatever they want for the good rifle sight versions.
>>
>>30363885
Lol skin isn't 96.5f, your implying that snatched is hotter than 96.5 too
>>
>>30364218
Flir scopes 1800
>>
>>30363698
Or for more money, buy a car with night vision like an Audi S7
>>
File: LWTS.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
LWTS.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>30363698
>or should I purchase a new car with all of that money?
Do you have property where you can do a lot of hog/varmint hunting?
>>
>>30364448
Your only looking at price what is the resolution at that budget probably less than 240. Which is going to look blurry and like dogs hit. I wouldn't get anything less than 480
>>
>>30364460
Farmer buddy of mine wants to clear out some hogs, but nothing much. I was interested in the idea from vidya games, but they can cost a fortune. Spotlight works just fine right now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.