[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we secure the right to bear arms in the long term? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: tar and feathers.jpg (28 KB, 232x290) Image search: [Google]
tar and feathers.jpg
28 KB, 232x290
How can we secure the right to bear arms in the long term? How about political terror? The people who created the Second Amendment had no problem tarring, feathering, and lynching loyalists, so why should we spare the lives of gun-grabbers?
>>
>>30362141
Probably another good insurrection
>>
>>30362141
Fuck off. The Founding Fathers didn't have to deal with MSNBC.

Targeted acts of political violence don't work these days. It just creates martyrs for the media. Unless it's a full "day of the rope" scenario, killing anti-gunners would just weaken the 2nd Amendment even more.
>>
>>30362213
That's what I meant. Not just a few assassinations, but hundreds of thousands of gun grabbers killed and dumped in mass graves or left for wild bears to eat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4
>>
>>30362141
>How can we secure the right to bear arms in the long term?
Education. We have to try and educate all the people we can about firearms. That means hands on experience. People fear that which they don't understand, and once they do understand it they are less prone to irrational decisions.

Invite your coworkers to go shooting. Hell, invite everyone.
>>
>>30362232
>hundreds of thousands
great. make a gestapo for killing folks who disagree with you. that'll make the millions of fence sitters like you.

you're exactly why the second was made. faggot ass tyrants.
>>
>>30362448
This exactly. The best tool for pro-gun folks is the fact that guns are just plain cool and fun to use. Just having gone shooting once or twice can sway many of the people who might vote yes to a gun control measure on a ballot just because they think guns are scary or because they're generally liberal and think they should.
>>
>>30362141
Repeal the 19th Amendment.
>>
>>30362232
There is literally no defensible reason for mass murder. Right to life>right to self defense.
>>
Continue to foster a general distrust of the state, and holding of individual rights in an extremely high regard. Bring more people over to the 2nd amendment by bringing more friends and neighbors to the shooting ranges. We also have vidya like cowadoody/battlefield sparking an interest in young children for firearms. They will be misguided and full of misinformation, so it will be our obligation to teach them and set them on the proper path to firearms ownership.

Through this we can increase the number of gun control scofflaws, as we show more people the arbitrary nature of gun control. After all, it will be almost impossible to imprison people on gun control infractions if the jury have members of these same scofflaws. We saw the same with Prohibition and with Marijuana, where despite the feds banning weed and alcohol, people made them and partook of them regardless. Those who were caught often times were not charged as the juries were often made of the same people. A law that is made that no one respects is no law at all.

I mean, look at the huge number of gun owners who choose to not comply with the gun control laws of NY, CT, WA and CA. If they can do it, we can all do it too.

Things may seem dark now, what with the bullshit coming from DC, and in places like CA, but all that is doing is creating more of us. The harder the govt push to ban something, the more the people want it. The harder the govt push against a right, the harder the people will fight back, legally or not.
>>
>>30362141
restore the militia....
>>
>>30362594
If they're trying to disarm us, then it is self-defense.
>>
>>30362606
what this guy says....
>>
File: tisTreasonThen.gif (617 KB, 664x550) Image search: [Google]
tisTreasonThen.gif
617 KB, 664x550
>>30362730
I'm am the militia...
>>
Mass armed marches on the capitol. Demand they repeal and anti gun legislation.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.