[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
k I'm freaking out. I was almost robbed in my apartment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images (2).jpg (3 KB, 131x98) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
3 KB, 131x98
k I'm freaking out. I was almost robbed in my apartment building and now I'm going crazy. I'm so fucking nervous. It's like something inside of me was switched on and now I can't stop thinking about another time this almost happened to me. I'm like having vivid memories and I'm really scared. What the fuck is wrong with me? I don't have my gun with me either.
>>
Did you call the Police?
>>
>>30361321

Where is your gun? I have literally never been somewhere that I didn't have my gun on me since I've been old enough to have them for this exact reason.
>>
>>30361332
No. This homeless black dude got on held the door on my elevator and got in and started yelling something so me and my girl slipped out before it closed and he went to the first floor.
>>
>>30361321
Panic attack, mentally unstable. Turn your guns in and check yourself into the nearest mental hospital.
>>
>>30361345
I can't CCW in georgia with my illinois permit
>>
>>30361352
Confirmed mentally unstable. He didn't attempt to rob you he just yelled. Dipshit
>>
>>30361357
>>30361370
No this shit has happened to me before. One time a homeless guy held my mother and I at knife point. It fucking reminds me of that shit
>>
da fuck dude I never go with out a handgun gun any more this happened to you twice and you haven't learned?
>>
>>30361321
Where was your knife anon? Was said homeless nig nag armed? I've had so many homeless people approach me and all it takes is drawing, and stating your an off duty cop. When they ask for your badge, just shoot them. That's exactly what a cop would do.
>>
File: tumblr_n2eydiPL9k1s257oso1_400.jpg (134 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2eydiPL9k1s257oso1_400.jpg
134 KB, 398x600
>>30361352
>This homeless black dude got on my elevator and got in and started yelling something
I think I know who that was
>>
>>30363992
Kek
>just shoot them
Oh boy, you made my night.
>>
Calm the fuck down,pussy. Get a gun and start firing at the cunt next time he shows up. No exceptions. I managed to scare away an organised crime gang just by opening fire on them when they broke into my stables
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.