[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok, so i ordered a fn15 on the first of the month and the money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: fn15.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
fn15.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
ok, so i ordered a fn15 on the first of the month and the money came out of my account on the 5th, i called on the 10th to see if it was in and they said no, this place is pretty good, i've ordered a couple of rifles before and they came within a week or so, this is the first ar type i've ordered, should i back off and let the order come in or should i ask about my order? the reason i'm asking is because of everything that is going on in orlando (after i had placed my order and they took the money and i called the first time) i don't want to make it look like i am desperate for it or anything because i've heard of gun shops turning people away because they were too anxious to get a firearm, what do you think? thanks for reading

tl;dr should i keep asking my local gun store about my ar order
>>
Should have just bought a Colt, the price on them tanked and they are milspec.
>>
>>30352646
I'd wait a few more days and check back.

If its still nothing, keep pestering them. Don't worry about looking like a sperg. If they can't handle customers concerns, they don't deserve your business.
>>30352874
> Buy Colt from the same place
> Have same proble> Also, implying an FN15 isn't milspec
Colt-fags are the worst.
>>
Simple go in once a week, each time get some ammo, mags, gun stuff. Then while your checking out ask them how your order is going. After 3-4 weeks go to another store and see what's up.
>>
>>30352646
FN-15s look pretty good in my opinion, and im sure they function just as well as any other $1k AR-15, if not better.

I was a hair away from buying one a few months back, but i opted for a semi auto shotgun.
>>
>>30352931
>FN15
>mil spec

lol no
>>
File: royalblue.jpg (140 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
royalblue.jpg
140 KB, 1024x768
>>30352931
>B-B-But Muh dancing pony, Muh TCP!
>>
>>30353044
> You
> Intelligent
Pick one.
>>30353054
Not gonna lie, that blueing makes me diamonds.

I'd feel guilty to even get my fingerprints on it.
>>
>>30353067
>you
>having proof of the FN15 being milspec

not even the military collector FN15 is mil spec
>>
>>30353072
Nothing is true milspec unless it is a select fire M16 or M4.
>>
>>30353072
Pardon me, they have CHF barrels, so they're better than milspec.

My mistake.
>>
>>30353146
https://www.fnamerica.com/products/carbines/fn-15-series/fn15-carbine/
>This firearm features a 16-inch, button-broached, chrome-lined barrel

https://www.fnamerica.com/products/carbines/fn-15-series/military-collectors-series/
>button broached and chrome-lined barrels

Confirmed for fanboy that doesn't even know the products he's trying to blatantly market as "better than milspec." Fuck off.
>>
File: LE6920_700W.png (89 KB, 700x244) Image search: [Google]
LE6920_700W.png
89 KB, 700x244
>>30352874
OP here, different computer, i wanted to get a colt, that's what i had in the marines, but everywhere i looked they carried them but no one had any in stock, impossible to find around here and i don't have time to go driving around the sate to get one, not upset about the fn at all, kinda looking forward to it, it's easier to get a colt 6920 as opposed to the rifle, might go that way later
>>
>>30353146
No.
>>
>>30352948
/thread
>>
>>30355580
get the 6920 and then send it in to specialized armament for the M4A1 enhancement service to do and you'll have not only a service clone but even more recent updates to the gun that haven't been put into service yet.

http://www.specializedarmament.com/pages/2010_RP.html
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.